Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

6 hours ago, Zeo said:

Literally the perfect weapon for him.

Berserk Armads + Wrath + Time's Pulse = fully charged Ignis/Dragon Fang every turn with +20 true damage.

Indeed, that'd be pretty crazy! I was thinking of giving him Wrath and Wo Gùn or Slaying Axe, but Berserk Armads would be on another level. 

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

9 hours ago, Zeo said:

How I wish this could be made a reality...

bNrgAyy.png

Literally the perfect weapon for him.

Berserk Armads + Wrath + Time's Pulse = fully charged Ignis/Dragon Fang every turn with +20 true damage.

Now that would be wild~

He looks immensely cooler with Wolf Berg, though

1 hour ago, Xenomata said:

Did anyone ever bring up that Python demoted?

Cause I completely forgot about that til very recently...

I think someone mentioned it somewhere, but I do not remember where I read it exactly. Could be this thread or another thread.

But yeah, I think it is good that he demoted, and I hope that means Tethys would demote too.

22 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

To be fair, I still consider Berserk Armads to be the strongest weapon in the game by a fairly large margin despite the weapon being nearly 2 years old now.

Yeah, thinking the same thing here.

#teamArdentDurandal though

I lowkey believe the plot of FE6 happened because Eliwood and Hector was not at full power anymore. It sounds literally impossible to beat Eliwood Hector tag team lol

So it's been a really long time since I've done HM farming, I've accumulated a lot of new units and they raised the cap to 6k. It was too much math and I kept getting lost but I was able to keep track up to a certain extent and was able to come up with a rough estimate.

575,000+ Feathers.

Give or take a few since I've got a collection of units with 1000-3700k HM and couldn't be bothered to do the math to add it, so you can give or take a few thousand feathers. But yeah. Half a million feathers essentially in a bank. I've been feeling like my count is low recently at around 180k but this lets me know I have plenty and I'll be going back to farming very very soon.

Can't believe there are still people in this game that say that feathers are a rare commodity.

I'm curious about how double L&D3 on a personal weapon would play out. It would mean triple L&D3 with the A passive and possibly quadruple L&D3 if and when they make a L&D seal. Atk/Spd+10 to +20 at the cost of Def/Res-10 to -20.

Weapons with double the effect are something I'm wondering if and when they will ever do them.

On another note, one of the gen 1 units without a personal weapon ends up with a weapon that has Armored Blow 3 as the base effect and Warding Blow 3 as the unique refinement. How screwed are they?

@Zeo I kinda want Barst "the Hatchet" to get a hatchet lol, but yeah Ross works, too. And he would be so scary with double Wrath. Too bad you'll give a curse to the boy though!

Also it's amazing how much feathers one can accumulate- I actually hit the max cap last month so I had to start upgrading units for skill fodder like Chrom.

Speaking of,  @mampfoid @daisy jane I finally hit the max reward for Allegiance Battles and got the full 5 orbs! I was so close to the cutoff with my usual team, so and I'm impatient for orbs, so I went ahead and followed the advice on the Q&A thread and merged my L!Alm and L!Eliwood (RIP the fodder). Also I finally went ahead and bit the bullet, spending some grails to +10 Masked Marth to make point scoring easier. Also need to give MM Aether, and gave Galeforce to L!Eliwood. 

My second account had multiple L!Azuras so I used her to bump up my score but I was struggling to get over the threshold in my main account since I only had 1. Until I remembered I had Duo Hector. All it took was a blessing and I managed to get the extra orb...which helps make up for the fact I forgot to do a proper arena run and slipped into Tier 17 the week before. So in a way I get that orb back.

I was able to replace Elroy+0 and Nowi+10 with Lleif+1 and Lazura+2 for no net point loss (which was a big surprise to me), team score remains 726. So much easier now to extract maximum bonus score. (The other two units remain Palla as a tank/reposition helper and Oscar as the 4th slot friend pair-up)

4 hours ago, Kaden said:

I'm curious about how double L&D3 on a personal weapon would play out. It would mean triple L&D3 with the A passive and possibly quadruple L&D3 if and when they make a L&D seal. Atk/Spd+10 to +20 at the cost of Def/Res-10 to -20.

Weapons with double the effect are something I'm wondering if and when they will ever do them.

On another note, one of the gen 1 units without a personal weapon ends up with a weapon that has Armored Blow 3 as the base effect and Warding Blow 3 as the unique refinement. How screwed are they?

Raven? i mean he runs allread double L&D and he is an excellent Sweep unit.
It really depends what role the unit has, too much L&D can be very detrimental for Galeforce sweep units, you really dont want to oneshot your opponent before getting that Galeforce up. On the other hand it could be nice for Vantage units. But most probably: it will never happen, the most we would see is prolly a Raven with L&D refine + L&D4 on the Aslot and prolly a Seal cumulating in like +17 Attack +17 Spd vs -17 Def and -17 Res.

11 hours ago, mcsilas said:

@Zeo I kinda want Barst "the Hatchet" to get a hatchet lol, but yeah Ross works, too. And he would be so scary with double Wrath. Too bad you'll give a curse to the boy though!

Also it's amazing how much feathers one can accumulate- I actually hit the max cap last month so I had to start upgrading units for skill fodder like Chrom.

Speaking of,  @mampfoid @daisy jane I finally hit the max reward for Allegiance Battles and got the full 5 orbs! I was so close to the cutoff with my usual team, so and I'm impatient for orbs, so I went ahead and followed the advice on the Q&A thread and merged my L!Alm and L!Eliwood (RIP the fodder). Also I finally went ahead and bit the bullet, spending some grails to +10 Masked Marth to make point scoring easier. Also need to give MM Aether, and gave Galeforce to L!Eliwood. 

My second account had multiple L!Azuras so I used her to bump up my score but I was struggling to get over the threshold in my main account since I only had 1. Until I remembered I had Duo Hector. All it took was a blessing and I managed to get the extra orb...which helps make up for the fact I forgot to do a proper arena run and slipped into Tier 17 the week before. So in a way I get that orb back.

LOL true words never spoken.
YAY though for doing it!

(also i am jealous "multiple Lazuras.")

12 hours ago, mcsilas said:

Yeah I don't want him to die. I don't know if Barst literally had a Hatchet in his game, for that reason (and of course favoritism) Ross takes priority there, unless of course Barst had one himself. He really needs a prf though, Ross powercreeps him pretty much in every way possible. Saddest part was I was going to build a Barst, I just never got around to it and now I have literally no reason to.

Yeah with what I have stashed I'd probably hit around 700k if I added it directly to my current feather count. Still, maxing them outright is bonkers. Need to stop procrastinating and get these clears uploaded so I can go back to HM farming with that time. Duma, Naga, Yune, Lucina, Cormag and a surprise and I'm pretty sure I'm done.

Grats on your AB scoring! I didn't know merges factored in there. In fact I don't understand the scoring system at all. I do wish I could get that 5th orb though whenever that week shows up.

26 minutes ago, Zeo said:

Grats on your AB scoring! I didn't know merges factored in there. In fact I don't understand the scoring system at all. I do wish I could get that 5th orb though whenever that week shows up.

It's driven by normal arena scoring, except without the RNG so you don't have to fish for high scores. Your team value (as determined by normal arena rules) is your team value. Then add bonus points, up to 150, for the manner in which you kill the enemy. Then you add the Synergy bonus, your friends bonus and the quest bonus to determine your final score. Those last three you have no real influence, so you can consider them a flat addition. For example, me this week:

726 base team score +

150 bonus score (the maximum, being 100 points from killing all 10 enemies using WTA, and 50 points from killing them all with paired units) +

24 friends score (it will always be 24 as long as you have even an average friends list) +

25 quest score (as above, it's essentially guaranteed as it just asks that you and your friends altogether kill the listed target 25 times) +

31 synergy score (one for every week I've ever participated in this mode)

=

17 hours ago, Hilda said:

Raven? i mean he runs allread double L&D and he is an excellent Sweep unit.
It really depends what role the unit has, too much L&D can be very detrimental for Galeforce sweep units, you really dont want to oneshot your opponent before getting that Galeforce up. On the other hand it could be nice for Vantage units. But most probably: it will never happen, the most we would see is prolly a Raven with L&D refine + L&D4 on the Aslot and prolly a Seal cumulating in like +17 Attack +17 Spd vs -17 Def and -17 Res.

I know, but I was wondering about double L&D3 on a weapon or double anything really that doesn't overlap badly like a -breaker of the same type, Obstruct, or Pass. So, I'm curious about how being able to sacrifice that much in defensive stats for offensive stats would play out. Double L&D3 is already powerful, especially given Linus and Raven have a Killer effect to lower the cooldown of their specials. Double L&D3, though, without a Killer effect and the possibility to run another L&D3 and potentially a fourth L&D3 if and when they release a L&D seal is extreme.

Fury 9 or 12 would probably be more practical with the raw boost in offensive and defensive stats, but whoever would be using that would be taking 18 to 24 recoil damage which is likely to be half their HP.

4 minutes ago, Kaden said:

Fury 9 or 12 would probably be more practical with the raw boost in offensive and defensive stats, but whoever would be using that would be taking 18 to 24 recoil damage which is likely to be half their HP.

For a tank, yes, that is detrimental.

However, for a Player Phase unit, the vast majority of them want to have 50% HP or less for Dancer/Singer support and for activating all their HP threshold skills. There are a few oddballs out there that want full HP, but those are few and far between. Not having recoil damage is detrimental to a nuke as you cannot always rely on counter attack damage as that could be fatal.

8 minutes ago, XRay said:

For a tank, yes, that is detrimental.

However, for a Player Phase unit, the vast majority of them want to have 50% HP or less for Dancer/Singer support and for activating all their HP threshold skills. There are a few oddballs out there that want full HP, but those are few and far between. Not having recoil damage is detrimental to a nuke as you cannot always rely on counter attack damage as that could be fatal.

I didn't intend for it seem like a bad thing. Atk/Spd/Def/Res+9 to +12 is a lot and the 18 to 24 recoil damage is the payment for having that.

1 minute ago, Kaden said:

I didn't intend for it seem like a bad thing. Atk/Spd/Def/Res+9 to +12 is a lot and the 18 to 24 recoil damage is the payment for having that.

I guess we just phrase it differently. I see the recoil damage as a perk or compensation to offset the weak bonus to Atk/Spd when compared to similar skills like Swift Sparrow and Brazen Atk/Spd.

19 hours ago, mcsilas said:

Congrats for getting the full orb rewards! 

Apart from Martha you don't have any +10 units, right? Because with three regular highly scoring units, you wouldn't need a second pair-up unit to reach that threshold. 

/Edit: Why are we getting the (pretty short) ending video some days after finishing chapter 3?

Edited by mampfoid

So I haven't played Heroes for about 3 months now, I think it's nice to get a break from the gacha system once in a while. If the contents are promising, I might pick the game up again next year. Btw, what did I miss besides of orb farming?

1 hour ago, Garlyle said:

So I haven't played Heroes for about 3 months now, I think it's nice to get a break from the gacha system once in a while. If the contents are promising, I might pick the game up again next year. Btw, what did I miss besides of orb farming?

Nothing much. The last special event was the Harvest Festival stuff but that was mostly just the same old rewards. Some controversy about Duo Heroes. Farming in the Aether Keep which amounts to 10 extra Dragonflowers a week.

In terms of the immediate future, Book 3 just ended so we hopefully get a freebie new 5* story character next month. Can't see much happening until the 3rd anniversary celebrations otherwise.

EDIT: Couple other things - new mode called Hall of Forms which is a glorified Training Tower and the Book 1 Revival banners restarted.

Edited by Humanoid

6 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Congrats for getting the full orb rewards! 

Apart from Martha you don't have any +10 units, right? Because with three regular highly scoring units, you wouldn't need a second pair-up unit to reach that threshold. 

/Edit: Why are we getting the (pretty short) ending video some days after finishing chapter 3?

I just use the Pair Ups to get easier kills with the Pair Up bonus. Plus Alm/Eliwood is easeir to use than the dragon armours in some of the AB maps- the loli dragons are a bit to good at killing things so I lose Triangle advantage bonus

@Zeo Haven't played the game, don't think there is one in the Archanea games. It was more a pun to his title.

@daisy jane I would donate some if I could to be honest. I as trying for Ophelia in that legendar banner but kept getting L!Azuras and occasional L!Lucinas. Luck was crazy good though even if I didn't get Ophelia, I kept getting Azura at base rates which sure was something. 

@Garlyle Aside from duo units, Hall of Forms is the funnest thing that came out in a while. You get to try out random skills on a set batch of units and if lucky enough, get to have a taste of a unit with multiple premium skills one would normally not have

Edited by mcsilas

59 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

@daisy jane I would donate some if I could to be honest. I as trying for Ophelia in that legendar banner but kept getting L!Azuras and occasional L!Lucinas. Luck was crazy good though even if I didn't get Ophelia, I kept getting Azura at base rates which sure was something. 

I'm hoping eventually i can field an entire "Pairup" team with some of my +10s so it makes my life easier LOL
Oi that banner.  i had saved up so much, and then i tried to get some azuras on the anniversary banner (didn't. happen but i did getmy +spd (-atk) regular Azura before the banner snaps happen).  then on that legendary witht he little left i had  - 1 azura. (perfect ivs after that) and one lucina. no ophelias or anything else. Azura would be one unit i'd +10 so i'd have a dancer for Water Week. (I want to +10 Healermilla) so i could have her as well, and if there is Duel Flying colourless, then I can finish my leanne and have her as a dancer for another week. but that month seriously left a sour taste in my mouth. 

One of my goals next year is to try to maintain tier 20-21, not bounce between19/20. 

I got the maximum 5 orbs from Allegiance Battles for the first time this week as well. After getting Leif for free as my first Pair Up Legendary that whole mode became really easy, and I'm not sure how to feel about it. I'm happy to finally get all the rewards I can out of it, but it sort of exposes a very "pay to win" heavy aspect of the game. The only thing keeping me from performing well all these months was not having a member of this very specific group of units, and unlike with the Mythic Heroes we never got one for free. I guess since I never had a Pair Up Legendary I didn't understand quite how much it mattered, but you having one of them or not is literally the only thing that makes a difference in Allegiance Battles.