Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

1 hour ago, Rinco said:

Had the weirdest bug happening a couple rounds of Rokkr Siege. My Noontime proc'd but I didn't recover any life on the unit.

That generally happens when the Rokkr is at 1hp remaining.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

9 hours ago, Zeo said:

Same, I have to admit though the temptation is real... If the DC Banner is what people say it is then...

DC Banner

• M!Byleth - Fantastic sword unit, shuts down the world and pulling one means every one after is free DC fodder.
  • Nagi - Unbelievably amazing unit who I am interested in and want.
  • Nailah - B!Ike wants DC/Null-C for my Astra team in AR. It's literally an active goal.

Mythic Banner

• Lif - I am interested even if I don't need him.
  • Sothis - LYN WANTS TIME'S PULSE, ROSS WANTS TIME'S PULSE.
  • L!Marth - Inigo still wants Infantry Flash for Matthew.
  • L!Lyn still one of my most wanted units that I still don't have.

Then I don't even know what's coming in the New Heroes banner (it could be more serious favorites) or the TT/VG banner.

There is rarely such high level temptation in a single month and usually I could save easily if I actually tried to. It's unprecedented this month, especially considering I thought November would be a quiet month. Keep in mind this is after I passed on the Hilda/Mareeta banner as I wanted both of those units.

honestly, out of all of that I'd go with Lyn(s) first. 

all of those Legendary Heroes/Mythics will come back, Nagi will be on a banner eventually. but 4% Lyn not so much. 

(though i get the nailah need)

I need an excuse to pull red. Looking at the revival banner schedule, Katarina, BH!Roy, and Elincia week will be my targets. All 3 units want Atk and Spd so given their current merge levels, I would like 1 Katarina, 3 BH!Roy, and 1 Elincia. If I don't have enough orbs, I'd be ok with not pulling for Elincia. No staff version of L'Arachel or Elincia in between please. Also, they need to put Maribelle on a 3 person banner already, or release another unit with Staff Valor.

1 hour ago, Flying Shogi said:

I need an excuse to pull red. Looking at the revival banner schedule, Katarina, BH!Roy, and Elincia week will be my targets. All 3 units want Atk and Spd so given their current merge levels, I would like 1 Katarina, 3 BH!Roy, and 1 Elincia. If I don't have enough orbs, I'd be ok with not pulling for Elincia. No staff version of L'Arachel or Elincia in between please. Also, they need to put Maribelle on a 3 person banner already, or release another unit with Staff Valor.

or free pull Maribelle. i'm not picky. 

2 hours ago, Flying Shogi said:

Even better

but that's just the frustrating thing. unless they do

"heroes with Valour Skills."
or 
"Heroes with Dazzle/Wrathful" skills

Maribelle's not gonna have a banner. and I'd really like to have her. (hell at this point, just Thanos Snap her and then she'd have a revival banner) healers outside of Veronica (and I'm going to assume Camilla) get the shortest end of the stick in this game. 

I'm pissed. I guess we really aren't getting a Farfetched/Brave Redux 3. No Shinon or Jill or whoever might've been on it, we have to wait much longer for them. >_>

I had my hopes up high for Shinon in particular only to be completely let down. Thanks, IS.

Edited by Anacybele

2 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

Well, we're finally getting a Red Bow unit! That's pretty cool.

Literally the only nice thing about this... Kind of ironic for me since I was begging for a red bow for ages. But I was again hoping it'd be Shinon...

I am mad at the timing of this banner myself.  This going to bring hate to Binding Blade which I don't want because I am still waiting for Elphin.  Sigh IS seems dead set on making me sad every time there is a BB banner.  I guess a male infantry dancer in the general pool is too much to as for.  

15 minutes ago, EricaofRenais said:

I am mad at the timing of this banner myself.  This going to bring hate to Binding Blade which I don't want because I am still waiting for Elphin.  Sigh IS seems dead set on making me sad every time there is a BB banner.  I guess a male infantry dancer in the general pool is too much to as for.  

Makes me wonder if they had this mostly female banner to balance out the mostly male Sacred Stones banner. More waiting time for Dieck..

Also suddenly 2 more daggers and the second dagger dancer in the same month

Well I guess if they ever visit Binding Blade again in the future, Dieck, Miledy, Guinivere, Elphin with maybe Murdock GHB and straight demote Gonzales?

Edited by mcsilas

46 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

Well, we're finally getting a Red Bow unit! That's pretty cool.

Wonder why they picked Igrene for it. Is the reasoning desert = hot = fire = Red? The same possible reason (it could be to not directly challenge BraLyn/diversity) why even though Sue isn't using Mulagir, she is a Green Bow? Sacae = plains = winds = Green?

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

This is very strange. It's the perfect time for a Farfetched banner, I don't know why they'd hold off any later if they're doing one at all.

Well, I'm sure Awakening Anna and Jill are on their way soon either way - one possibly as soon as next month. Nils, probably sometime. Shinon... who knows.

51 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I'm pissed. I guess we really aren't getting a Farfetched/Brave Redux 3. No Shinon or Jill or whoever might've been on it, we have to wait much longer for them. >_>

I had my hopes up high for Shinon in particular only to be completely let down. Thanks, IS.

Again, patience. I highly doubt they are going to actually skip the Focus this year. They might have just moved the Focus around.

2 minutes ago, XRay said:

Again, patience. I highly doubt they are going to actually skip the Focus this year. They might have just moved the Focus around.

I'm pretty sure the first two were in September or October or both though, and now it's November. This is why I'm disappointed, honestly. The timing.

7 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I'm pretty sure the first two were in September or October or both though, and now it's November. This is why I'm disappointed, honestly. The timing.

The Focus schedule every year is a bit different, so there is no reason to expect them release things exactly the way they were released in the past.

As long as they release it sometime this year, or even early next year, I do not see the need for them to stick to a rigid schedule.

Edited by XRay

2 minutes ago, XRay said:

The Focus schedule every year is a bit different, so there is no reason to expect them release things exactly the way they were released in the past.

As long as they release it sometime this year, or even early next year, I do not see the need for them to stick to a rigid schedule.

Yeah, that is true, but I still had some reason to hope for the banner and I didn't get it... So I still have disappointment anyway...

Perceval's Prized Lance makes Gleipnir, Ivaldi, and Regal Blade's effect look even worse. Hawk King Claw grants Tibarn if he initiates on a foe at full health a guaranteed follow-up attack and similar to the full health check effect, if Dimitri's and his foe's HP are full or not full, then he is granted a guaranteed follow-up attack. Prized Lance grants Perceval Atk/Spd/Def/Res+4 and inflicts special cooldown charge -1 on his foes if at the start of combat, his foe's HP is full. Compared to Gleipnir, Ivaldi, and Regal Blade, Perceval's getting Atk/Spd+1 and Def/Res+4 on top of an additional effect, special cooldown charge -1.

Lloyd's fucked unless they upgrade weapons that already were part of a weapon update. I could see them doing that, but requiring you to spend Divine Dew again on them. For instance, Death Blow 3 and Fierce Stance 3 as the unique refinement effect for Frederick's Axe would have been neat, but instead, they flip-flop between effective damage being a free effect or not. Mage knight Eirika and L'Arachel on the other hand have a chance at something if and when they are part of a weapon update.

3 hours ago, Kaden said:

Perceval's Prized Lance makes Gleipnir, Ivaldi, and Regal Blade's effect look even worse. Hawk King Claw grants Tibarn if he initiates on a foe at full health a guaranteed follow-up attack and similar to the full health check effect, if Dimitri's and his foe's HP are full or not full, then he is granted a guaranteed follow-up attack. Prized Lance grants Perceval Atk/Spd/Def/Res+4 and inflicts special cooldown charge -1 on his foes if at the start of combat, his foe's HP is full. Compared to Gleipnir, Ivaldi, and Regal Blade, Perceval's getting Atk/Spd+1 and Def/Res+4 on top of an additional effect, special cooldown charge -1.

Lloyd's fucked unless they upgrade weapons that already were part of a weapon update. I could see them doing that, but requiring you to spend Divine Dew again on them. For instance, Death Blow 3 and Fierce Stance 3 as the unique refinement effect for Frederick's Axe would have been neat, but instead, they flip-flop between effective damage being a free effect or not. Mage knight Eirika and L'Arachel on the other hand have a chance at something if and when they are part of a weapon update.

welcome to Gen4, where every weapon or weapon refine released pre Gen3 looks like garbage.

14 minutes ago, Hilda said:

welcome to Gen4, where every weapon or weapon refine released pre Gen3 looks like garbage.

Ah yes, Fredrick’s refine, pinnacle of powercreep. =p

Most have great weapons, but I’d hardly dismiss every weapon prior to gen 4/3.

5 minutes ago, Vicious Sal said:

Ah yes, Fredrick’s refine, pinnacle of powercreep. =p

Most have great weapons, but I’d hardly dismiss every weapon prior to gen 4/3.

coupled with the BST increase in Gen 4 units most Gen 1 or 2 weapon refines arent worth it

That was very unexpected. Still, considering I have yet to pull a focus unit from the previous Banner I don't mind having something more skippable compared to Farfetched Heroes. Igrene with her fancy skills and cuboon art is really tempting though...

i don't know why everyone is RIPing Farfetched. they can do it whenever they want. it doesn't have to be now, right?

11 hours ago, Landmaster said:

Red Bow is nice, just sucks she has Special Spiral to cockblock Keaton whenever we get a Special Spiral Banner and will take ages to be on a Legendary Banner (if ever)~

woulda been nice if she were colourless. (only because it would mean special spiral on legendary banner sooner than never LOL). 

i'll need about a few of this chick. 
pulse smoke/LND 4 for Ophelia
SS for Kronya and maybe one for me. (or just more special spiral/pulse smoke fodder)

I hate it when great fodder has like several options. it should always just be 4 skills. loleasy decisions0.