things that occur to you randomly. 

if I had pulled two Nephenees on 
1: Heroes w/Wrath
2: Revival #1
3: Revival #2
4:Re-revival #1

She'd be plus ten. 
😞

Then you remember that there's one more revival banner with her in three months so you still have a chance to finish her if you save up.

In other news, I'm incredibly lazy and 10th stratum quests are always a chore but Altina completely trivializes the flier one. I've got Tibarn, a +ATK Elincia, +SPD GigaNino, tons of other premium and powerful fliers but I'm too lazy to build a team so I've been using my extremely outdated team of KN!Hinoka, OG Hinoka, Cherche, -ATK S!Corrin. After pulling Altina though I finally threw a dancer on my flier team and swapped Hinoka out for Altina and I'm breezing through the stratum now.

Flier quests have always been the most taxing of them stratum quests. Matthew team trivializes the Infantry quests, Hector+BK makes armor relatively painless, cav can be annoying sometimes since my cav team is also kind of outdated but fliers is by far the biggest chore.

QoL increase, that Altina.

1 minute ago, Zeo said:

Then you remember that there's one more revival banner with her in three months so you still have a chance to finish her if you save up.

In other news, I'm incredibly lazy and 10th stratum quests are always a chore but Altina completely trivializes the flier one. I've got Tibarn, a +ATK Elincia, +SPD GigaNino, tons of other premium and powerful fliers but I'm too lazy to build a team so I've been using my extremely outdated team of KN!Hinoka, OG Hinoka, Cherche, -ATK S!Corrin. After pulling Altina though I finally threw a dancer on my flier team and swapped Hinoka out for Altina and I'm breezing through the stratum now.

Flier quests have always been the most taxing of them stratum quests. Matthew team trivializes the Infantry quests, Hector+BK makes armor relatively painless, cav can be annoying sometimes since my cav team is also kind of outdated but fliers is by far the biggest chore.

QoL increase, that Altina.

i can't. and that's mostly been the problem. She's always been around the times when it's horrible for me to summon. I really want to +10 LAzura so I can have a dancer for arena for Water season, and it will be helpful.  Honestly i was okay with it, mostly because i know that i could build Oboro or something and they can do the job probably better than Neph anyway but you know how it is. You love who you love I just wish more of my loves were in the 3-4* pool. 

(that's myrrh for me. the Cav's  are irritating. but now Ares can somewhat eat most of the map, and Eliwood/Veronica do clean up. Armours is Myrrh and company. but Fliers were always by far the easiest. and then i magic nuked via infantry)

7 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

i can't. and that's mostly been the problem. She's always been around the times when it's horrible for me to summon. I really want to +10 LAzura so I can have a dancer for arena for Water season, and it will be helpful.  Honestly i was okay with it, mostly because i know that i could build Oboro or something and they can do the job probably better than Neph anyway but you know how it is. You love who you love I just wish more of my loves were in the 3-4* pool. 

(that's myrrh for me. the Cav's  are irritating. but now Ares can somewhat eat most of the map, and Eliwood/Veronica do clean up. Armours is Myrrh and company. but Fliers were always by far the easiest. and then i magic nuked via infantry)

It's taken me to recently to realize I don't have any goals as lofty as that. I've mostly just been spending somewhat halfheartedly on the new stuff when it comes out. Then when something I really want drops I don't have the resources to get it and I usually don't, then I get discouraged and then a string of *5's that I don't expect usually follows thereafter and the cycle repeats. 

To be fair, the game doesn't always give me what I want but it can be generous. Despite that I can take or leave a lot of stuff the game comes out with I realize so I want to save. Without goals like yours it's a lot easier to save. I'm already about to hit 30 orbs. I'll probably be spending whatever I get on the Takumi banner in a week. (Close Counter!) but I'm on the fence about weather or not I want to spend one last 20 on the Altina banner on the off chance of Sothis/L!Lyn/Fjorm/L!Tiki/Julia/another Altina.

1 minute ago, Zeo said:

It's taken me to recently to realize I don't have any goals as lofty as that. I've mostly just been spending somewhat halfheartedly on the new stuff when it comes out. Then when something I really want drops I don't have the resources to get it and I usually don't, then I get discouraged and then a string of *5's that I don't expect usually follows thereafter and the cycle repeats. 

To be fair, the game doesn't always give me what I want but it can be generous. Despite that I can take or leave a lot of stuff the game comes out with I realize so I want to save. Without goals like yours it's a lot easier to save. I'm already about to hit 30 orbs. I'll probably be spending whatever I get on the Takumi banner in a week. (Close Counter!) but I'm on the fence about weather or not I want to spend one last 20 on the Altina banner on the off chance of Sothis/L!Lyn/Fjorm/L!Tiki/Julia/another Altina.

well apart of it is too - Azura is also one of my favourite characters (and it does help that she is hands down the best dancer in the game bar none_so that helps 😉 I also do like the new stuff (so i went for igrene etc) but really the new stuff i want are the things like the 3H units or if i think i'll have fun with it.  i like saving for on the off chance i do want to +10 somethnig i am very prepared for it. a friend talked me out of Neph because truly - she really won't help for Arena, and she really won't help in AR (for the most part). though again building the units youlove do trump that. but i did some of that already and when it's 5* locked you should be somewhat prudent. 

so in my orb savings i do have a oh look X is available (or Y is pretty! or I NEED that (usually the NEED is a dancer, LOL), and i'll cut into my orb savings for that. but I've wanted a Julia for a while and in Feb she'll be sharing with Azura and most likely if not a Mythic/Legendary-with a seasonal (most likely a summer unit which is prime fodder anyway)-so i might as well. 

I do agree. sometimes the game doesn't give you want you want or you get kicked in the teeth but sometimes it can be very nice. 

Sensei Ice Dragon always was very snippy

I refer to Altina as Latina because I find it funny that her name uses the same letters heh.

Anyway yeah, Latina is O P. I used her to beat Tiki abyssal. She completely stomps that map with her default set. You dont even need to give her an assist skill tbh!

13 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

No trailer or Feh Channel? I seriously thought we'd get one of those tonight. 😞

Figured not. Usually the trailer is 1-2 days before the banner so it seemed like Wednesday was the day.

2 minutes ago, Zeo said:

Figured not. Usually the trailer is 1-2 days before the banner so it seemed like Wednesday was the day.

I could've sworn we've been getting new heroes trailers 3 days in advance lately though.

59 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I could've sworn we've been getting new heroes trailers 3 days in advance lately though.

They like to drop trailers the last day of VG it seems like.  the last few have been like that, so I figure tomorrow will be the day.

Altina HB is very lame. I guess it lives up to the trend of Mythic Hero battles being generally a complete joke besides Duma

No me using the ninth Eliwood, Legendary Eleifwood the Brown have nothing to do with it! Not at all!

2 hours ago, Arcanite said:

Sensei Ice Dragon always was very snippy

Yep. That's me.

1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

They've never been really consistent with trailers, so it's anywhere between 3 days before and 3 hours before.

I think they might have gotten better with it and are closer to 2 days before more often now, but I don't ever count on it.

3 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

They've never been really consistent with trailers, so it's anywhere between 3 days before and 3 hours before.

I think they might have gotten better with it and are closer to 2 days before more often now, but I don't ever count on it.

I see. That's a good point then. Tomorrow it should be, at least. xP

According to GameFAQs, all of the major update Feh Channel videos have been on Thursdays except for one (which fell on an FE:H Anniversary date), so a chunk of them are leaning towards Thursday being the day the video comes out. 

I thought Altina was supposed to be a counter to Brave Ike? She's definitely not. Mine was killed easily by him. Though I don't know why when she's a red unit and he's green.

25 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I thought Altina was supposed to be a counter to Brave Ike? She's definitely not. Mine was killed easily by him. Though I don't know why when she's a red unit and he's green.

Did you player or Enemy phase him?

What skills was he running?

Did Altinas Special activate?

All Questions that need to be answered before engaging him. She only counters him if her Special activates. Her Special is the direct counter to the Urvan refine damage reduction not Altina herself as a unit.
You definitly dont want to playerphase a B!Ike when he is running some form of Breath (skill or Lucina buff) and Aether/OffensivSpecial, but he will definitly/most likely will die when you enemy phase him with Altina and Quick Riposte, because her Special will activate twice then (unless he runs guard or null follow up).

Counters need some strategies too. And if you cant tell why she died then you prolly didnt check his stats/skill set?

4 hours ago, Anacybele said:

It is what @Hilda said. You need to prepare her for the Battle.

I, for example, was able to defeat a BIke in Player Phase yesterday, but only because my Altina has Heavy Blade and was able to trigger her Special in the 2nd hit.

Even though Altina is Red and Ike is Green, you now very well since you have a Ike that he is very tanky, even to tank red foes. And Altina herself is not a BIke Counter... Her Special is. It's not her sword that cancels the damage reduced by Urvan.

If she died, that means you did something wrong.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

4 minutes ago, Rinco said:

Update should be in the next reset, right? Usually happens 1 day before the new banner...

Yeah, are normally get the update one day prior the banner... So it shoud be with the next reset.

Honestly... I am starting to think that it may not be Version 4.0 update... Book III Feh Channel was announced on Dec 7th 2019, it was released on Dec 10th, and the update was on Dec 11th.

Unless they do a surprise Book IV Feh Channel... we may get Version 3.12 this month. Although, no Version Update info outside the refinements was announced, so a Surprise Feh Channel still can happen tonight.

I was expecting a Feh Channel announcement in today's reset, but nope...

31 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Yeah, are normally get the update one day prior the banner... So it shoud be with the next reset.

Honestly... I am starting to think that it may not be Version 4.0 update... Book III Feh Channel was announced on Dec 7th 2019, it was released on Dec 10th, and the update was on Dec 11th.

Unless they do a surprise Book IV Feh Channel... we may get Version 3.12 this month. Although, no Version Update info outside the refinements was announced, so a Surprise Feh Channel still can happen tonight.

I was expecting a Feh Channel announcement in today's reset, but nope...

Good point. Book 2's channel was a while in advance, and Book 3 was teased a month earlier in the Aether Raids channel. So it could be that we're getting 3.12 now with Farfetched, and trying the Feh Channel do a similar teaser for Book 4 next month.

8 minutes ago, Othin said:

Good point. Book 2's channel was a while in advance, and Book 3 was teased a month earlier in the Aether Raids channel. So it could be that we're getting 3.12 now with Farfetched, and trying the Feh Channel do a similar teaser for Book 4 next month.

Yeah... That's what I am thinking as well... Which for me is ok. I always thought that was weird the "Book 2/3 started! ...but now we will take a break of one month to celebrate Christmas and New Year with two seasonal banners in a row!"

So... having Book 4 after both seasonal banners is not a bad idea.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

It seems the only way for the last FE6 banner units to show up in the Emblemdex is to actually pull them? I only have Igrene and Brunya but the other four are still question marks and it’s driving me nuts. 

1 hour ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Yeah... That's what I am thinking as well... Which for me is ok. I always thought that was weird the "Book 2/3 started! ...but now we will take a break of one month to celebrate Christmas and New Year with two seasonal banners in a row!"

So... having Book 4 after both seasonal banners is not a bad idea.

In fairness, if they start 4 in January and keep hot springs, we'll still be getting two consecutive seasonals right afterward. 

But maybe they'll ditch it, that'd be neat.