Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

I guess Eyvel will continue the tradition of Themed/OC/Crossover Banners (Post Book 1) don't have demotes.

December's banner was such a weird banner, but I guess it makes more sense in hindsight, I appreciate we still got Tanya and the meme though.

Edited by Troykv

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

53 minutes ago, Othin said:

Wrong cause and effect - Eyvel didn't demote because they didn't want to have a demote on that banner. If they wanted a demote but didn't want to let Atk/Def Form drop, they would have given her a different skill.

IS has this arbitrary rule that if a new hero banner is special, even if it is slightly special, there is no demote regardless of how bad of a fodder there is in one of the units. This also ends up making the 5* pity breakers less desirable. There was no demote because this banner had Peony, a mythic hero who'd otherwise not be on a regular focus. Likewise, many other banners had some special traits such as CYL related banners or alternate realities like Adrift or Fallen Heroes. 

2 hours ago, SockPuppet said:

Excited for the update / data mine in hopefully a few hours? 

Honestly, I hope it's today... I am pretty curious about the refinements, about the GHB and to know if Plumeria will also be a dancer and have the same Assist as Triandra or she will have a different one.

Edit: Update is now available.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

27 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

WTF is happening with Mjolnir's Strike

Do we not get a "Rest" phase anymore

I noticed that too.  Every rest phase has been shorter by a day.  Now there is only two days and I think next time will be one day and it will stay at that.  Once a week is fine, but every other day is going to drag on me.  It would be nice if we knew what the divine codes are for so I could know if I need them or if I I can not stress about my rank in this mode.

41 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

It's likely that the use of "Divine Codes" will come into play soon so they are trying to get players to stock up on as many as possible before that. It'll probably be a once a week thing once whatever the codes are used for gets revealed.

Considering the mode is one and done, I don't see the issue. It's not like AR or Arena, you play it once with your likely set in stone team and go about your business. It sucks only having one day to get your score but at the very least right now it's without consequence.

What concerns me is that the reward is "Divine Codes: Part 1" The idea that you'll need codes of 2 or even 3 parts together in order to purchase whatever they will be used for is a scary one.

LEIF BUFF

LEIF BUFFLEIF BUFFLEIF BUFFLEIF BUFFLEIF BUFFLEIF BUFFLEIF BUFFLEIF BUFFLEIF BUFFLEIF BUFFLEIF BUFFLEIF BUFFLEIF BUFFLEIF BUFFLEIF BUFFLEIF BUFFLEIF BUFFLEIF BUFFLEIF BUFFLEIF BUFFLEIF BUFF

LEIF BUFF!

YES

LEIF BUFF!

yesssss

my headcanon why leif get a buff during FE4 period is because IS realized hes essentially the true MC of FE4

3 hours ago, Sunwoo said:

Get up, soldier! There's no rest in war.

Edited by Kaden

10 hours ago, NSSKG151 said:

I'm pretty sure the only reason Eyvel didn't demote was because she had Atk/Def Form which in IS's mind is probably too 'premium' right now to drop into the lower star pool just like those Aether Raid skills they released last year remained five star locked until Mercedes came along.

One, we had Peony as a free unit. Two, Guard Sword would like to have a word with you.

Also, the units with Aether Raids skills all had a good reason to not demote that had nothing to do with the Aether Raids skills. Of the 8 units that currently have Aether Raids skills, 5 of them are seasonal units and 1 of them is a Mythic Hero. Of the remaining 2 that were even eligible in the first place, the one that didn't demote had Bold Fighter.

Divine codes will probably be revealed during the anniversary feh channel. The datamine already lists some of the quests taking place for the anniversary starting on the first of February 

Spoiler

Daily BHB reruns

Forgot to do the finishing blow thing on Mjolnir's Strike but it doesn't seem like it's cost me any rewards - can't be sure but I got a bunch of the reward pop-ups so I'm assuming that's all.

Just read Plumeria's data mine info and she looks utterly amazing.

Her epithet and quotes are absolute gold.

11 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Sad about Cordelias special refine. Why would they add an effect that works on Enemy Phase to a brave weapon that is not the brave effect? 

To save us some Dew so we would stick with Slaying Lance.

Torn on what to do with Cordelia. Got a +Atk copy with standard kit and a +Spd copy with Firesweep. Thinking perhaps I should just forward the Firesweep to Shigure or someone like that instead and use the +Atk copy with new weapon as a makeshift Cherche, completely ignoring Galeforce.

Probably still worth merging over Clair though, who feels a bit niche nowadays against anyone she's not effective against. But the Cordelia vs Raven decision isn't as clear-cut as I'd hoped it would be.

15 minutes ago, XRay said:

To save us some Dew so we would stick with Slaying Lance.

I'll do the refine anyway, just for scoring reasons. Also a Brave prf will be useful in AB and AA, but for nothing else.

I had higher hopes for Cordelia. She is one of the stronger gen 1 units, but also one of my favorites. The refine didn't need to be OP, but at least interesting or original. Helping her to proc more Galforce (i.e. with combined killer and brave effect, or a lance version of Velouria's weapon) would have been nice, a lance version Amiti the minimum of what I expected. 

So, I took a much needed break from the game to focus on, well, not being addicted to the game! For perspective Tibarn just got released into the game, so it's been about a year and seemingly 50 new characters. I also enjoyed the break because it gave me a fresh Pokedex. It is also fun because Stories 3 and 4 are new and there are plenty of other game modes. The problem is....that is actually pretty overwhelming. For now, I am just playing through the "levels" offered on the home screen and doing the Tempest Trials to quickly level a few characters. Any advice on where to jump back in?

5 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Sad about Cordelias special refine. Why would they add an effect that works on Enemy Phase to a brave weapon that is not the brave effect? 

Speaking of Cordelia's refine, for some reason I'm not able to see it in game yet. I have the 4.1 update, downloaded like 50+MB of data when I logged in, but when I go to the refinery it only shows me options for her Slaying Lance I gave her. Am I missing something? Is it not live yet?

6 minutes ago, TEKWRX said:

Speaking of Cordelia's refine, for some reason I'm not able to see it in game yet. I have the 4.1 update, downloaded like 50+MB of data when I logged in, but when I go to the refinery it only shows me options for her Slaying Lance I gave her. Am I missing something? Is it not live yet?

You have to go to the Learn Skills menu first to learn the unrefined Cordelia's Lance.

7 hours ago, XRay said:

Just read Plumeria's data mine info and she looks utterly amazing.

Her epithet and quotes are absolute gold.

Lewd Dream.

And I thought Loki was pushing the limits of PG-13.

Amazing IS.

3 minutes ago, Nym said:

Lewd Dream.

And I thought Loki was pushing the limits of PG-13.

Amazing IS.

I am happy with them pushing the limits. I wish they would push it more often.

Her exclusive skills are also pretty bonkers. I cannot wait to summon for her when the time comes.