• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

30 minutes ago, DraceEmpressa said:

Do you think they'll ever release a dancer alt of her?

The alternative would be a healer, so I certainly hope that any alt would be a dancer. In Echoes she's both at the same time but to do it in FEH it'd mean she'd need a special Dance that also healed, which is super awkward since it'd sabotage Desperation strategies.

Echoes roster is so small that they're already re-running female units from it (Catria), so that means an alt Faye is a reasonable possibility. I mean, I like Palla but I'd take a dancer Faye over a probable lance flier Palla any day of the week and twice on Sundays.

Why does Mjollnirs strike only last one day?  I've completely missed it twice due to only lasting one day and not having a quest to remind me it hasn't been done

3 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Why does Mjollnirs strike only last one day?  I've completely missed it twice due to only lasting one day and not having a quest to remind me it hasn't been done

Probably some nonsense about player engagement rates. Guessing they have some metrics showing falling numbers and they want to devise modes that essentially force players to log in *right now*. Same logic as to why AR works the way it does, forcing almost daily participation, whereas older content tends to be more flexible in terms of when you can do it.

2 hours ago, Humanoid said:

In Echoes she's both at the same time but to do it in FEH it'd mean she'd need a special Dance that also healed, which is super awkward since it'd sabotage Desperation strategies.

They could also just give her an AoE healing skill, akin to Heron Wing, reflecting the Saint class passive (the name of which escapes me...Absolve, maybe?).

That frees them up to implement her assist as Rescue+Dance: pulls the target ally to a space adjacent to her and then refreshes them. Totally not broken at all.

2 hours ago, Humanoid said:

Probably some nonsense about player engagement rates. Guessing they have some metrics showing falling numbers and they want to devise modes that essentially force players to log in *right now*. Same logic as to why AR works the way it does, forcing almost daily participation, whereas older content tends to be more flexible in terms of when you can do it.

Allegiance Battles was added after Aether Raids and is one of the more flexible ones. 

8 hours ago, DraceEmpressa said:

Oh, I just wanted to know bc, well, I'm just afraid they will suddenly put them in. Altina was a pleasant surprise, the replacement kids before the canon kids ... I expect it would't be pleasant surprise for most Jugdral fans. Tho if they do get it, I can think of only one reason, that is IS is desperate enough to cram refresh unit down our throat that they will  put Laylea in. Cause we only got 6 "close to canon" refresh units..... who was Echoes' dancer again ? And there is that Fates NPC too if they are THAT desperate.  In comparison, we got 5 playable dragon  characters, and yall know they can make NPCs playable in FEH. 

Aside from Laylea, the refreshers left to add are Lara, Elffin, Nils, and Rafiel. I suppose it also wouldn’t be too farfetched if they gave Dorothea and/or Manuela Sing as well.

Speaking of Laylea, she is likely the only replacement kid who has any chance of getting added at all entirely because she is a dancer. The rest are too woefully unpopular to consider ever happening.

1 hour ago, Othin said:

Allegiance Battles was added after Aether Raids and is one of the more flexible ones. 

Yup, in fact, there is only a window of like 8 hours where you can't do the Quest. I think the only thing that is more flexible than this is the Aether Resorts side-objectives.

Edited by Troykv

If Laylea were to be added, I'd expect it to be in a "substitutes banner". Or at least a partial one, maybe alongside Linda? But I think we're a long way away from that. Unless they make them seasonals or something, which would take away from the point of a new dancer.

4 hours ago, Rezzy said:

They did it just to spite you 👀

So, the next New Heroes banner starts on the 20th. However, the associated TT's banner and log-in bonus start on the 18th. This suggests that banner's trailer will probably go up on (or before) the night of the 17th - this Friday.

19 hours ago, Rezzy said:

Mjölnir's Strike is the first thing I do in FEH in the days of the event. When I reach the Castle Screen, the game informs the player that the even started, so I go to it and do it.

The list of which games have gotten banners most recently gives some pretty funny results.

1. FE4 (0 months)
  2. FE5 (1 month)
  3. FE6 (2 months)
  4. FE8 (2 months)
  5. FE2 (3 months)
  6. FE3 (4 months)
  7. Three Houses (5 months)
  8. Awakening (7 months)
  9. FE10 (9 months)
  10. Fates (11 months)
  11. FE7 (19 months)
  12. FE9 (28 months)

7 minutes ago, Othin said:

1. FE10 (9 months)
  2. FE7 (19 months)
  3. FE9 (28 months)

And you have described why my hopes for Kieran, Marcia, flying healer Elincia, more Greil Mercs, Sain, regular Fiora, and Wil have gone up lately.

Even though my biggest want atm is still Sylvain. xP

Edited by Anacybele

I don't think there's much of a point on doing FE9-themed banners anymore, outside from specific seasonal characters. Just release all Tellius characters as their FE10 selves (they are better designs anyway).

5 minutes ago, Jave said:

I don't think there's much of a point on doing FE9-themed banners anymore, outside from specific seasonal characters. Just release all Tellius characters as their FE10 selves (they are better designs anyway).

There are some FE9-exclusive characters. Particularly Ashnard, who's scored decently on CYL - rank 187 in CYL3.

24 minutes ago, Jave said:

I think a certain Berserker would disagree with that "better design" part and would prefer to not be missing a limb.

Though, I suppose having one-armed Largo would spice things up a bit and make him stand out compared to all the recent infantry axes.

5 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

I think a certain Berserker would disagree with that "better design" part and would prefer to not be missing a limb.

Though, I suppose having one-armed Largo would spice things up a bit and make him stand out compared to all the recent infantry axes.

Will he have less BST?

4 minutes ago, Icelerate said:

Will he have less BST?

I suppose that could be reason enough to cost him stats.....unless if for some reason they just turn him into Jax Briggs and give him a mechanical arm. I mean, I'm pretty sure they could steal tech from Agartha to make that happen.

12 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

6 minutes ago, Icelerate said:

Will he have less BST?

He gets veteran BST treatment.

But he has an exclusive Weapon or skill where if the foe has a higher base BST, higher merge, higher Flower, higher SP cost total, or have any stat that is higher, he gets Atk/Spd/Def/Res+10 during combat, reduce damage by 10 per hit, and deal 10 true damage per hit.

Edited by XRay

9 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Mjölnir's Strike is the first thing I do in FEH in the days of the event. When I reach the Castle Screen, the game informs the player that the even started, so I go to it and do it.

That's not usually a great time to do it for me, since that's my groggy time where I just do the things that don't require thought.

4 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

That's not usually a great time to do it for me, since that's my groggy time where I just do the things that don't require thought.

Sounds to me like a perfect time for Mjolnir's Strike!

4 hours ago, Othin said:

The list of which games have gotten banners most recently gives some pretty funny results.

1. FE4 (0 months)
  2. FE5 (1 month)
  3. FE6 (2 months)
  4. FE8 (2 months)
  5. FE2 (3 months)
  6. FE3 (4 months)
  7. Three Houses (5 months)
  8. Awakening (7 months)
  9. FE10 (9 months)
  10. Fates (11 months)
  11. FE7 (19 months)
  12. FE9 (28 months)

If FE7 and FE9 are both overdue for a banner, then that's where my best shot for getting either Rath or Tormod lay. Unless they want to use RD Tormod instead.

Also, PoR and RD is weird. Because they share a lot of the same characters and a lot of the division on which game shared characters end up in feel arbitrary. It might be important to note that with the exception of Lethe, all of our Tellius alts last year are from PoR rather than RD. (At least, I'm pretty sure Ilyana is PoR. I don't have her. Can someone clarify?)

Edited by Sunwoo

14 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

If FE7 and FE9 are both overdue for a banner, then that's where my best shot for getting either Rath or Tormod lay. Unless they want to use RD Tormod instead.

Also, PoR and RD is weird. Because they share a lot of the same characters and a lot of the division on which game shared characters end up in feel arbitrary. It might be important to note that with the exception of Lethe, all of our Tellius alts last year are from PoR rather than RD. (At least, I'm pretty sure Ilyana is PoR. I don't have her. Can someone clarify?)

Ilyana is labeled as being from PoR. She is literally right before Micaiah in the Catalog.