Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

Jugdral would make the most sense for the Valentine's theme this year. Both Elibe and Tellius focused on a "family" theme with (a) lord(s), very close friends, and children. Jugdral is perfect for this and there are a couple of combinations you can do here.

Sigurd, Deirdre, Arvis, Seliph, Julius, and Julia. Sigurd+Deirdre could be combined into a duo hero to accommodate for all of these too.

Sigurd, Deirdre, Cuan, Ethlyn, and Eldigan. There would be no children here, but it'd basically be the three amigos, two of them with their wives, and Eldigan can be our freebie as the fifth wheel.

3H Valentine's would be okay, I guess, but then I'd want Sigurd+Deirdre for the wedding banner, either separately or as a duo unit.

Awakening and Fates would technically work too, but they really don't need any more alts right now so I'm voting against them, even if we haven't seen Awakening for a while. I want new Awakening characters, not alts. Magvel is passable as long as we don't see the twins again.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

16 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Yeah, the damage output is usually enough:

VRBsrTw.png

Attacking 3 times on PP (with a dancer) is helpful, especially to deliver his smoke. 

Ah. my Leif is didn't secure a +ATK nevermind i don't have CC fodder anymore rip gotta wonder how different it'd get then

I guess i can retool it with Savage Blow and stuff

35 minutes ago, Lewyn said:

Anyone pull for and have NY Selkie?  Analysis?  I really want her, but how good is she?  

If you get her to activate her Res comparison, she's absurdly strong. 58 Attack, Killer effect, and essentially  85 HP, 20/44 bulk. She can use both DC style build or Galeforce(although her Galeforce build does look shaky since her true attack is 51)

I'm not quite sure how strong that is compared to current unit standard though

Edited by JSND Alter Dragon Boner

2 hours ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

Ah. my Leif is didn't secure a +ATK nevermind i don't have CC fodder anymore rip gotta wonder how different it'd get then

I guess i can retool it with Savage Blow and stuff

The only unit I ever gave CC (I'm not much of an EP player). 

You know what's fun? FE flash mob. (I have a team of duo units which I like to use in tap battles so I can have 8 characters participating at once.)

56 minutes ago, LordFrigid said:

Just tapping random people in the castle to see what they say, and Tsubasa asks if she should get some “stationary” and ask for the autographs of princesses.

Localization team why.

I think her quirk is goofing up words when she’s nervous like her summon quote

16 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

I considered that for a bit, but from what I’ve seen, that tends to manifest as switching the first letters of words. This is the wrong word entirely. Given that the right word is “stationery”, which is pronounced the same, I’m more inclined to believe that the mistake is not hers.

8 hours ago, mcsilas said:

"Stationary" and "stationery" are both pronounced the same, and her messing up words appears to always be accompanied by her stuttering or stammering, which doesn't happen in the quote in either English or Japanese.

06862f92e623ed91bfbc6f6bd1606f087e03abea

Broke 900 orbs for the first time! Just in time to spend a bunch of it, so I don't expect to get this many again for a while. (My feathers are also unusually high right now, since I'm waiting for Winter Jaffar to become available through grails.)

I never thought I'd break the 666 orb record that I set back when I was saving for LAzura but it's about to happen just out of apathy for any recently released units. Figures.

I just beat my first infernal-level GHB! =D These have been really had for me, so I'm pretty excited about it. This one was Lloyd's.

5 hours ago, Mercakete said:

I just beat my first infernal-level GHB! =D These have been really had for me, so I'm pretty excited about it. This one was Lloyd's.

Congrats!!! It’s so satisfying isn’t it?? I still gotta use guides for a majority of them LOL but I’m happy I know I can at least do a few!!

3 hours ago, SockPuppet said:

Congrats!!! It’s so satisfying isn’t it?? I still gotta use guides for a majority of them LOL but I’m happy I know I can at least do a few!!

Thanks! Yeah, it's pretty great. =D I don't use guides because I like using my creativity and preferences to build units/teams, but that made the victory feel even better. This particular team was a Valentian Infantry theme using Boey, original Alm, Rinea, and Dancing Berkut. I've poured a lot into this team (Rinea's +10, Boey's +9, and Alm's +2 I think, and all of them have a full kit I designed, including some premium skills like Distant Counter (on Berkut) and Close Counter (on Rinea.)) and they're really fun for me to use! It seems like this Berkut is pre-game, so he has no idea who Alm is, but this Alm is (in my mind) determined to get some quality time in with his cousin without letting him know their actual relationship. And Boey's...there. XD

4 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Infernal Lloyd? Or did you mean Abyssal Lloyd?

Either way, ,congrats!

Thank you! And yeah, infernal. This was also the first time I unlocked abyssal for play. I didn't touch it yet, though. XD

Yeah, so, I want to fodder Itsuki because I don't care about these idol/popstar or whatever characters from TMS since that game's concept is not my cup of tea at all (even if the gameplay actually does look good). But I'm not sure he has anything worth foddering a 5 star character for. But I don't want to use him either, since, as I said, I don't like these TMS characters.

Maybe if he was...I think it's Touma? The guy with the Cain mirage. I'd keep him. He actually looked cool to me. But of course, IS hates men in this game and had to throw in all the women and tack on one free male character instead of do proper gender balance on a banner.

But anyway, I'm just not sure what to do with Itsuki and I don't want to just let him clutter up my barracks.

20 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Yeah, so, I want to fodder Itsuki because I don't care about these idol/popstar or whatever characters from TMS since that game's concept is not my cup of tea at all (even if the gameplay actually does look good). But I'm not sure he has anything worth foddering a 5 star character for. But I don't want to use him either, since, as I said, I don't like these TMS characters.

But anyway, I'm just not sure what to do with Itsuki and I don't want to just let him clutter up my barracks.

I'm kind of in the same boat.  My original plan when they announced this banner was to get his 6000 feathers + 40 flowers and turn him into a manual.  Then it came out that he has a strong dragon-slaying weapon with what, 37 Atk?  Plus like you say his fodder value isn't great.  At this point I feel like I'd get more use out of him to one-shot dragons in AA.  Still undecided, but for now he'll stay around. 

29 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Maybe if he was...I think it's Touma? The guy with the Cain mirage. I'd keep him. He actually looked cool to me. But of course, IS hates men in this game and had to throw in all the women and tack on one free male character instead of do proper gender balance on a banner.

oh stop it. IntSys does not hate men in this game. 

he kills dragons. save him and let him do his job. 

if you don't want to use him since you don't like him - then do what you always do when you don't like a unit. just send him away for the feathers. 

13 minutes ago, DLNarshen said:

I'm kind of in the same boat.  My original plan when they announced this banner was to get his 6000 feathers + 40 flowers and turn him into a manual.  Then it came out that he has a strong dragon-slaying weapon with what, 37 Atk?  Plus like you say his fodder value isn't great.  At this point I feel like I'd get more use out of him to one-shot dragons in AA.  Still undecided, but for now he'll stay around. 

I've got several dragon-slaying units already though, and a lot are red because of being Falchion users. So I don't think Itsuki's going to be much use to me even in that department.

8 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

oh stop it. IntSys does not hate men in this game. 

he kills dragons. save him and let him do his job. 

if you don't want to use him since you don't like him - then do what you always do when you don't like a unit. just send him away for the feathers. 

Saying they hate men is kind of an exaggeration, yes. But they still don't give men much equal treatment in this game and seem to only think females can carry a banner well. More male characters in this game get screwed in stats and skillsets than females, and banners are more often than not filled with more females than males. And the females more often get premium skill sets and better stats.

Even among the most popular characters in the series, the females get way better treatment. Lyn and Camilla got tons of alts while Ike only got a few, for example, and only one that IS even made for this game specifically since RD Ike is canon and Brave Ike was voted for.

As for Isuki, I may want that Drive Def or Atk/Def Link at some point though... So...

Edited by Anacybele

7 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I've got several dragon-slaying units already though, and a lot are red because of being Falchion users. So I don't think Itsuki's going to be much use to me even in that department.

Saying they hate men is kind of an exaggeration, yes. But they still don't give men much equal treatment in this game and seem to only think females can carry a banner well. More male characters in this game get screwed in stats and skillsets than females, and banners are more often than not filled with more females than males. And the females more often get premium skill sets and stats.

Even among the most popular characters in the series, the females get way better treatment. Lyn and Camilla got tons of alts while Ike only got a few, for example, and only one that IS even made for this game specifically since RD Ike is canon and Brave Ike was voted for.

Most of the male characters released have higher bst.
most of the male characters have more freedom with their kits
most of the male characters are easier to accquire and/or merge (as you need grails vs you know. a butt freaking tonne of luck or money summoning).

but yeup. you're right. sooo unfair.. 

hopefully this year they can start being unfair to some of my favourite units who are girls and make them easier to acquire and customize their builds. 

Edited by daisy jane