Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

Just now, SuperNova125 said:

Did the datamine have anything regarding the anniversary? I mean quests, or other stuff. 

Yes, here. Spoilers, obviously.

Also until the February speculation thread goes up, I'll just put the Legendary calendar here too. Source

54lqq92tbvd41.png

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

3 hours ago, Landmaster said:

When you were planning to go hard on Red for Sothis and Marth but Marth said no.

Well, guess I'll just Summon on Colorless unless they separate Alm and Duma, too

I kind of wished they did split duma and Alm. because colourless will have camilla and i do not want any Dumas.
Honestly, i think this is Dimitri's way of telling us to save. 

I can always count on a good Gen 2 Jugdral banner to provide me with more merge projects.  First Nanna, then Ares + Julius, Tanya, and now Altena.  Although considering I haven't pulled either a Brady or Mercedes yet...I may be waiting a while to get this one started.

2 hours ago, daisy jane said:

I kind of wished they did split duma and Alm.

I don't, I still don't have either of them (or Norne and Tethys for that matter).

The real question here is why in the world would they put Gunnthra and Lyn on the same banner? That has to be one of (if not) the worst possible combination of returning legendaries / mythics. 

1 minute ago, Tybrosion said:

I don't, I still don't have either of them (or Norne and Tethys for that matter).

The real question here is why in the world would they put Gunnthra and Lyn on the same banner? That has to be one of (if not) the worst possible combination of returning legendaries / mythics. 

i don't have any idea. and I say this as someone who doesn't even Mind Lyn. that was one dumbo. dumbo. decision. 

8 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

i don't have any idea. and I say this as someone who doesn't even Mind Lyn. that was one dumbo. dumbo. decision. 

I should be clear that I don't think legendary Lyn herself is awful.....but her fodder definitely is when compared to [insert pretty much any legendary or mythic that was released after Lyn here]. Gunnthra, meanwhile, is somehow even worse than Lyn fodder-wise lol at Fortress Res when Fortress Def/Res now exists.

I have to say..  i am really growing in this game every few months. There are still things that I don't get (and the skills on PVE will always mess me up), but i am really proud of myself that i went from being so happy that I got the bronze Fallen Takumi before the reset, or being so excited that I achieved 15,000 points to get my Masked Marth (what an accomplishment!) to thinking Ethlyn was the best healer in the game because she could do soo much to Johann and Tree literally walking holding my hand walking through a BHB (Kana's i do believe) so i could beat that quest, and AA scumming to get a unit without a weapon to get the final challenge to really growing in arena and being level 21, and on the dawn of a new FEH year - beating Eliwood's, Lucinas, Lif's and Yune's abyssal all on my own without help (yes, I did Nuke Cheesing, but still.). my hope  this time next year i'll be able to do clears without the need for Cheese (and i can do batttles the way i like them - with back and forthness. 

but i am still super giiddy that i'm growing in this game and I just really hope i can continue to do so. i wanted to say thanks for everyone for being really supportive and great and here is to another great year of FEH!

Hm, I was so sure we'd get a Feh Channel tonight for the anniversary. Should definitely be tomorrow then.

I guess I'm using Itsuki as my arena bonus unit next season though. 😕

EDIT: Well, I WAS right that the Feh Channel would be tomorrow. lol

Edited by Anacybele

When you come to the realization that you don't have a single colored armor dragon... No M!Grima, No W!Sothis, no H!Myrrh, no L!Tiki, no Idunn, no W!Fae. I don't have a single one. I only have Duma.

I feel like I'm lacking power...

45 minutes ago, Zeo said:

Don't go unsealing an unholy tower and unleashing demons upon a city causing countless deaths in your quest for power.

Edited by Kaden

10 minutes ago, Zeo said:

When you come to the realization that you don't have a single colored armor dragon... No M!Grima, No W!Sothis, no H!Myrrh, no L!Tiki, no Idunn, no W!Fae. I don't have a single one. I only have Duma.

It's okay. There are only 3 armors in the game in the Stronger than Duma Club, and none of them are dragons.

3 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Hm, I was so sure we'd get a Feh Channel tonight for the anniversary. Should definitely be tomorrow then.

I guess I'm using Itsuki as my arena bonus unit next season though. 😕

EDIT: Well, I WAS right that the Feh Channel would be tomorrow. lol

Same a +1 Itsuki is better scoring than my Neutral Kiria and I don't have anyone else. 

59 minutes ago, Kaden said:

Don't go unsealing an unholy tower and unleashing demons upon a city causing countless deaths in your quest for power.

Such an unholy campaign for power would only result in another Duma.

52 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

It's okay. There are only 3 armors in the game in the Stronger than Duma Club, and none of them are dragons.

And those armors are?

My quest for NY!Alfonse has left me with -300+ orbs and 2 -SPD Pythons. Barring the Sothis banner this is probably the worst time I've ever had pulling for anyone. I said I was done pulling willy nilly and saving unless a unit I really want shows up. I literally have spent a total of around 40 orbs in January across every banner except for the NY banner. I've spent every other orb I get towards getting him because he's probably the single blue tome infantry unit I want the most. His kit, gameplan, everything screams incredible fun. But nope, game refuses to give me blue stones and when I get greens I get literally the worst green pitybreaker in the game with his worst bane twice. What are even the odds of that?

If not for pulling for him I'd be sitting on close to 400 orbs right now which is soul draining. Not as soul draining as not getting him after all this would be though. How is this relevant to armor dragons? Well, Nagi just dropped on a banner and I'd probably pull for her... if I wasn't still flushing all my orbs down the NY banner.... Worst part is that he's a seasonal... it's not like he'll come back any time soon. I literally have to wait until 2021 to try again for him barring maybe an appearance in a Mythic/Legendary where he shares with 2 other focuses.

This game is so fickle..

1 hour ago, Zeo said:

Such an unholy campaign for power would only result in another Duma.

And those armors are?

My quest for NY!Alfonse has left me with -300+ orbs and 2 -SPD Pythons. Barring the Sothis banner this is probably the worst time I've ever had pulling for anyone. I said I was done pulling willy nilly and saving unless a unit I really want shows up. I literally have spent a total of around 40 orbs in January across every banner except for the NY banner. I've spent every other orb I get towards getting him because he's probably the single blue tome infantry unit I want the most. His kit, gameplan, everything screams incredible fun. But nope, game refuses to give me blue stones and when I get greens I get literally the worst green pitybreaker in the game with his worst bane twice. What are even the odds of that?

If not for pulling for him I'd be sitting on close to 400 orbs right now which is soul draining. Not as soul draining as not getting him after all this would be though. How is this relevant to armor dragons? Well, Nagi just dropped on a banner and I'd probably pull for her... if I wasn't still flushing all my orbs down the NY banner.... Worst part is that he's a seasonal... it's not like he'll come back any time soon. I literally have to wait until 2021 to try again for him barring maybe an appearance in a Mythic/Legendary where he shares with 2 other focuses.

This game is so fickle..

the tiny bright side in this - 
Nagi will have a BHB sometime down the road, and will be on other banners (including Legendary), and repeats of Heroes W/ Banners. 

We don't even know how the game is treating Duos. I do hope you get him soon. 

32 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Duo Hector, Winter Ephraim, and Valentine Greil. Duma has 44 base Atk with an Asset. The Stronger than Duma Club members have 45.

Yeah, Yeah, ehhhh..I'd rather have Christmas Sothis than Greil. 

Edited by daisy jane

On 1/30/2020 at 7:07 PM, Humanoid said:

Yes, here. Spoilers, obviously.

Also until the February speculation thread goes up, I'll just put the Legendary calendar here too. Source

54lqq92tbvd41.png

oh, wow, the result of CYL4 doesn't make me as upset as I expected myself to be. Still partially upset tho. 

Spoiler

I did expect that CYL4 will be all 3H, and while I'm not surprised, I'm still upset. I don't hate 3H, but this is CYL, not 3H banner, it IS supposed to be a mixed game banner....And the thing that pleasantly  surprised me is that Maiko, TMS Tiki and Toma are all in the top 100! yay! There are hope for another TMS banner! 

WE LIKE IKE, BABY!

Though at the same time, just about every unit at the top here was free or potentially free, and Ike is incredibly popular, so it's not that big a surprise, but I still have to love this. ❤️

Everyone must like to hear what Tiki says since she is in the top 20 three times. I know I contribute to that since one of Tiki's alt always seems to be on my home screen and wants to hand me daily feathers everyday.

Also, seems like this year Anna is going to be in 9th place on everything 

19 minutes ago, NSSKG151 said:

Also, seems like this year Anna is going to be in 9th place on everything 

Hey, she could be Sharena and somehow not even be in that Top 20 at all. So much for her being the one who likes to make friends, I guess.

53 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

WE LIKE IKE, BABY!

Though at the same time, just about every unit at the top here was free or potentially free, and Ike is incredibly popular, so it's not that big a surprise, but I still have to love this. ❤️

I really love that Ike and Lyn are the two top non-FEH OC characters. I know being a free Legendary and a potentially free Brave unit helps, and fantastic Legendary and Brave units at that, but still. Two great characters very deserving of this, as frivolous as this is.

2 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

Hey, she could be Sharena and somehow not even be in that Top 20 at all. So much for her being the one who likes to make friends, I guess.

Never said being ninth was a bad thing. I just find it funny that she was ninth for females in CYL4 and now she ninth most tap Hero in the game. Now I'm almost expecting NY!Anna to get ninth place in A Hero Arises next.