Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

Is there a way to do the Marth and Caeda BHB with a cavalry team? For some reason I can't keep any of them from dying to Caeda's annoying weapon. My Frederick doesn't even survive and his Def is extremely high.

EDIT: Nvm, I found a way for him to survive her. Still hate when these movement type quests pit you against weapons that do effective damage to the type you have to use.

Edited by Anacybele

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

Yet mine couldn't. That's weird. He's not -Def either. Maybe yours is +Def. Or got some crazy buffs or something.

I went and cleared a few Squad Assaults (they still give me some trouble, but not as much anymore now that I have more super good units and Brave Ike can stomp all over just about any map for me lol) and stuff and I've hit a definite new record of 415 orbs. I still have a bunch more uncleared SSs and chain challenges too. Chain challenges are about as much of a pain on lunatic as SS though. >_<

Well... now that I +10ed Clive... I officially have no good reason to keep doing Aether Raids...

I stopped doing the Coliseum when I took my "break" from FEH, and I'm not in any dire need for powering up any of my units. I only kept at Aether Raids because Heroic Grails, but thanks to the anniversary I was saved weeks of that drivel, and there's really not any Grail unit that I wanna burn almost a year on trying to +10.

...huh... now what?

Edited by Xenomata

41 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

Well... now that I +10ed Clive... I officially have no good reason to keep doing Aether Raids...

I stopped doing the Coliseum when I took my "break" from FEH, and I'm not in any dire need for powering up any of my units. I only kept at Aether Raids because Heroic Grails, but thanks to the anniversary I was saved weeks of that drivel, and there's really not any Grail unit that I wanna burn almost a year on trying to +10.

...huh... now what?

I would keep collecting grails anyway. You never know when a cool new grail unit will come along!

I've got 423 orbs! I'm gonna take a break from this soon though, CCs and SSs are tedious. I'm clearing as many of these as I can before Greil's Devoted returns so I can have as many orbs as possible to get GD Ike merges. I intend to try to make him +10!

Edited by Anacybele

1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

Yet mine couldn't. That's weird. He's not -Def either. Maybe yours is +Def. Or got some crazy buffs or something.

Caeda has 67 Atk against cavalry. Caeda is also red, giving her another 20% boost in Atk to 80. She also has Luna partially charged, which halves Frederick's defense. Even if Frederick has insanely high Def, he is losing in terms of Weapon effectiveness, color advantage, and being crippled by Luna. Assuming Frederick has max merges, Flowers, and Summoner Support, he still needs at least two of the following skills at their highest tier to survive: Rearguard, Steady Stance, Lull Atk/Def, Close Def.

Even if he does survive, he is going to be murdered by the mages coming in.

1 minute ago, XRay said:

Caeda has 67 Atk against cavalry. Caeda is also red, giving her another 20% boost in Atk to 80. She also has Luna partially charged, which halves Frederick's defense. Even if Frederick has insanely high Def, he is losing in terms of Weapon effectiveness, color advantage, and being crippled by Luna. Assuming Frederick has max merges, Flowers, and Summoner Support, he still needs at least two of the following skills at their highest tier to survive: Rearguard, Steady Stance, Lull Atk/Def, Close Def.

Even if he does survive, he is going to be murdered by the mages coming in.

Uh, I was saying my legendary Ephraim couldn't survive. And Ephraim is blue... Frederick DID survive with a little tweaking of my strategy. I know very well that Frederick is at a color disadvantage.

Edited by Anacybele

Just now, Anacybele said:

Uh, I was saying my Ephraim couldn't survive. And Ephraim is blue... Frederick DID survive with a little tweaking of my strategy. I know very well that Frederick is at a color disadvantage.

Woops, my bad. Thought you were still having difficulty tanking her with Frederick.

33 minutes ago, XRay said:

Woops, my bad. Thought you were still having difficulty tanking her with Frederick.

'Tis fine. Though after what you said, I'm surprised I was able to find a way to tank her with Freddy anyway. He's pretty damn amazing when built and used right!

The only SSs I have left now are six more recent ones that I haven't ever attempted. Doing good. 🙂 Though a few took me a few tries. I still hate that you have to restart an SS entirely if you lose even one unit though.

23 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

You don't have to restart it if you have Feh Pass! 559906136443191336.png.a519c5c671e2eb8c789c488a776689c3.png

Oh yeah, that would apply to SSs, wouldn't it. I did say I'd probably get the Feh Pass once in awhile too.

Helpful stuff to know.

I guess I was wrong about being able to keep the extra summoner supports even if you stop using Feh Pass. But does this mean that once you remove them, you'd have to rebuild them all over again if you decide to get Feh Pass again? That would be dumb.

29 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Helpful stuff to know.

I guess I was wrong about being able to keep the extra summoner supports even if you stop using Feh Pass. But does this mean that once you remove them, you'd have to rebuild them all over again if you decide to get Feh Pass again? That would be dumb.

Yes, you will lose the 3 Summoner Supports for 2 of the units so you're going to have to reset them if you resubscribe~

32 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

Yes, you will lose the 3 Summoner Supports for 2 of the units so you're going to have to reset them if you resubscribe~

That's really stupid. Supports take forever to build. Maybe one of the Pass features should've also included building supports faster.

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

That's really stupid. Supports take forever to build. Maybe one of the Pass features should've also included building supports faster.

It takes less than 10 minutes to autobattle up to S Support

Just now, Anacybele said:

lol no it doesn't. It takes hours. Always did.

No, it takes less than 10 minutes if you have S Supported that unit before. First time units, maybe 30 minutes. I change SS for AR every week and it doesn't take any longer than 10 minutes if that~