• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

So what's this about an apparent Nils leak?

Do I dare to hope that this is both true and will have Rath on it?

EDIT: Oh, so it's basically confirmed? Well, then I hope it will have Rath on it.

Edited by Sunwoo

12 minutes ago, Sentinel07 said:

His sister was kind of eh too.

You have not seen how terrifying Infantry Pulse can be then! She can Pulse like almost ANYONE.

OMG. If the banner leak is true, I need to save orbs, STAT. Forget everything else happening. *cries* I was hoping for some more banners I didn't care about to replenish my orbs, they keep throwing great banners at me.

Spoiler

I've always found Ninian to be rather dull despite being the one to get all the support conversations so I'm glad to see the better half finally make it in.

On the other hand I'm sitting on 35 orbs because I was not expecting him this soon but at least those orbs went to Nailah who has DC shall he need it if I'm still lucky enough to get him. Time to stock up and hope for the best.

Edited by NegativeExponents-
spoilers

5 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Okay, then a few hours drops to maybe an hour and a half. Not as bad, but still too long imo.

No, it literally drops to 10 minutes or so. Autobattling on a map like Navarre’s or Robin’s, where stamina costs 0, and just set it up so that your support unit clears it in 1 turn. That’s 20 seconds for a map which you have to do 30 times. 

Also, with feh pass you can automate iti. Training tower. walk away and come back to an almost instant S rank support.

If it takes you hours, you’re just being inefficient in your methods, that doesn’t make us wrong in saying it only takes 10 minutes.

Edited by Vicious Sal

3 minutes ago, NekoKnight said:
  Hide contents

Do we know for a fact it's Nils? Teal hair could be Caspar too.

While I'm not saying Caspar won't turn up in FEH this year, do you really think he'd be the headline unit of any 3H banner?

😛

Do we have confirmation that the Feh pass is ‘exploitable’ by buying them intermittently? Do they have value for a month of play or do they expire at the end of every month? The Faq seems to indicate the former, but with these kinds of practices I’d like to have the added confirmation from someone who check they subscription status.

26 minutes ago, NekoKnight said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Do we know for a fact it's Nils? Teal hair could be Caspar too.

Spoiler

I posted this tweet on the last page. Apparently someone found this achievement in clear quality on their jailbroken Android!

6 minutes ago, SockPuppet said:
  Hide contents

I posted this tweet on the last page. Apparently someone found this achievement in clear quality on their jailbroken Android!

I see, thanks for sharing. I wasn't sure if that was official or if it was someone's speculation.

3 hours ago, SockPuppet said:

Clearer image of the Google "?" Achievement icon has been datamined.... Next banner potentially leaked? I'm super excited!!

cc: @Jingle Jangle

Hide contents

Your prediction may indeed be correct! The boy!

Spoiler

I'm kind of upset, FE7 is my favorite game, but we need to see more Three Houses love. Why are they not using that super popular game more XD.

1 hour ago, Vicious Sal said:

Do we have confirmation that the Feh pass is ‘exploitable’ by buying them intermittently? Do they have value for a month of play or do they expire at the end of every month? The Faq seems to indicate the former, but with these kinds of practices I’d like to have the added confirmation from someone who check they subscription status.

On Android, it's bought as an ongoing subscription, as in it will automatically renew itself when it expires. Based on that, it looks like it should be "exploitable" as long as you cancel your subscription right before it charges you for the renewal.

Spoiler

No way that's Caspar. The hair style is not his at all. He doesn't have red eyes or a headband either. And Nils definitely has that hair, red eyes, and a little headband. I hope Sain is coming with him! I NEED SAIN. And if not him, Wil or regular Fiora.

But I question why the hell this banner is FE7 when they just teased Three Houses with that Lysithea cameo in the Feh Channel. I feel completely trolled. "You want Three Houses? SORRY, NOT YET, HERE'S SOME FE7 INSTEAD! :D" 😕

So much for my expectation that the next banner is Three Houses...

Edited by Anacybele

8 hours ago, Sunwoo said:

Oh look. I didn't get Feh Pass nor do I have any intention of getting it, and yet the quests associated with it are still right on my quests and missions screen when I open it.

Sheesh, subtle. They could've had the decency to not show the Feh Pass quests to anyone who didn't buy the pass, but clearly it's there visible to everyone to show you what you're missing out.

Yeah, this is bullshit. I've sent more feedback, and lowered my play store rating to one star.

Oh yeah, I completely agree with that thing about the Feh Pass quests and such still showing up even if you didn't buy it. That is complete bullshit. Even if I probably will end up getting it whenever a resplendent hero I like shows up.

Spoiler

Fuck. It is Nils! I just blew the last of my orbs trying together Bow Lucina! It's okay, I have points saved up that I can redeem for more orbs. And there's plenty of  anniversary stuff coming with orbs attached. Sorry, Valentine's, Nils wins out over you guys.

Oh wow. It even shows a number in the fountain that I have one quest to get but I can’t because it’s a Feh Pass quest.

Son unless I buy the Pass I can’t get that number to zero.

That is a whole new level of BS. 

3 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

On Android, it's bought as an ongoing subscription, as in it will automatically renew itself when it expires. Based on that, it looks like it should be "exploitable" as long as you cancel your subscription right before it charges you for the renewal.

I'm a little leery on this, for the reason that I would be using a debit card that I'm loading up with enough dough to last a month's subscription. If that charge hits and I forget to top up, I guess the pass will just expire? idk

27 minutes ago, Jave said:

Oh wow. It even shows a number in the fountain that I have one quest to get but I can’t because it’s a Feh Pass quest.

Son unless I buy the Pass I can’t get that number to zero.

That is a whole new level of BS. 

Exactly! This bugs the hell out of me. I'm going to send feedback on this when I get a chance later.

Edited by Anacybele