Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

I like that the goals are there, and that you can meet their requirements before paying, but that number is annoying.

At the moment, I’m not buying the pass because I haven’t been leveling up free units as it is, just supporting a small collection of armored units, and I’m not in the mood to build up other units.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

I think I found an SS that can't be cleared. Nothing can kill this stupid LA Hector because he one-shots every red and anti-armor unit I send against him. I've tried like a dozen units now. This is bullshit. IS needs to fix this.

Edited by Anacybele

4 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I think I found an SS that can't be cleared. Nothing can kill this stupid LA Hector because he one-shots every red and anti-armor unit I send against him. I've tried like a dozen units now. This is bullshit. IS needs to fix this.

What is SS?  

1 hour ago, Othin said:

Is that discount actually a thing? The site says you get your first resplendent when you buy the pass and then a second when the next releases, which doesn't sound like you can get a third.

1 hour ago, daisy jane said:

how would that work, exactly?

2 minutes ago, SuperNova125 said:

I didn't understand that discount thing that was mentioned, can someone please explain it to me? 

Also in the customer support screen what is the difference between Enquiries and Feedback? 

The subscription runs for exactly 1 month, i.e. if you buy the subscription on the 5th of the month, it will renew on the 5th of the following month.

Bonus quests and Resplendent Heroes change to the next rotation on the 10th and 25th of each month (excluding this month where the first rotation started yesterday instead of on the 10th). This means that if you buy subscribe on the 24th of this month, you'll, get Lyn (2/5–2/24), Cordelia (2/25–3/9), and whoever the next Resplendent Hero is (3/10-3/24). You can then cancel your subscription anytime after 3/10 (after completing the new set of quests), but before 3/23.

You then start your next subscription on 4/9 to catch the tail end of the next Resplendent Hero (3/25–4/9), grab the one after that (4/10–4/24), and the one after that (4/25–5/9), and cancel sometime after 4/25, but before 5/8.

Continue doing this to catch the tail end of one Resplendent Hero and quest set, go the full duration of the next set, and then cancel at the head of the third set.

Edited by Ice Dragon

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

The subscription runs for exactly 1 month, i.e. if you buy the subscription on the 5th of the month, it will renew on the 5th of the following month.

Bonus quests and Resplendent Heroes change to the next rotation on the 10th and 25th of each month (excluding this month where the first rotation started yesterday instead of on the 10th). This means that if you buy subscribe on the 24th of this month, you'll, get Lyn (2/5–2/24), Cordelia (2/25–3/9), and whoever the next Resplendent Hero is (3/10-3/24). You can then cancel your subscription anytime after 3/10 (after completing the new set of quests), but before 3/23.

You then start your next subscription on 4/9 to catch the tail end of the next Resplendent Hero (3/25–4/9), grab the one after that (4/10–4/24), and the one after that (4/25–5/9), and cancel sometime after 4/25, but before 5/8.

Continue doing this to catch the tail end of one Resplendent Hero and quest set, go the full duration of the next set, and then cancel at the head of the third set.

oh
Meh. i'll just subscribe normally. chances are i'll forget to do it - or i'll not do something, and i'll miss out. but thanks for explaining it. 

6 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

What is SS?  

Uh, the one that has the paralogue map with LA Hector, Lyn, and Eliwood, of course. I've tried all my anti-armor units (except for Micaiah since I already knew she'd be killed) as well as some of my strongest reds, and that Hector also has Wary Fighter, so he can't be doubled either. And a lot of my units can't do enough damage to him in one hit to take him out of Wary Fighter range and be able to take a hit from him, because he'll counter with his special, which one-shots anything.

Edited by Anacybele

Just now, Anacybele said:

Uh, the one that has the paralogue map with LA Hector, Lyn, and Eliwood, of course. I've tried all my anti-armor units (except for Micaiah since I already knew she'd be killed) as well as some of my strongest reds, and that Hector also has Wary Fighter, so he can't be doubled either. And a lot of my units can't do enough damage to him in one hit to take him out of Wary Fighter range without being able to take a hit from him, because he'll counter with his special, which one-shots anything.

he's armour. zap him with a healer with WDGravity/Witchy Wand. 
(do you mean squad assaults?)

Just now, daisy jane said:

he's armour. zap him with a healer with WDGravity/Witchy Wand. 
(do you mean squad assaults?)

I don't have those. And of course I mean Squad Assaults.

3 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Since when is the abbreviation of S quad  A ssault ‘SS’

Also, A  healer with gravity and savage blow can easily, albeit slowly, take him under the wary fighter threshold and then you double him and kill him

Edited by Vicious Sal

3 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

Well you said SS, so i didn't know.
well. zap him with a dazzle gravity healer. or pain dazzle. 

I don't have those combinations either.

I decided to try one more unit. GD Ike was able to handle him and prevent him from activating his special too. I hadn't tried him before because I'd use him on a previous map in this SA. I simply swapped him with regular Ike for that one so he could be available to try taking Hector out.

EDIT: ...Wow, yeah, I don't know why I've been using SS when it should be SA. My bad.

Edited by Anacybele

4 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

No staff units at all? Anyone with Dazzling Staff or a Dazzling Staff refinement should work.

If you have a unit with a Firesweep weapon (Soleil, Roderick, Gerik, Faye, Eleonora), that'll work, too.

Units with a Guard-like effect, like Brave Roy with his refined weapon or anyone with Special Fighter, can prevent Hector from charging his Special.

Edited by Ice Dragon

No staff units at all?

I didn't mean I had zero healers, of course I have some healers. xP

I figured out a solution though, so never mind my needing help. Thanks though.

No staff units at all? Anyone with Dazzling Staff or a Dazzling Staff refinement should work.

If you have a unit with a Firesweep weapon (Soleil, Roderick, Gerik, Faye, Eleonora), that'll work, too.

Units with a Guard-like effect, like Brave Roy with his refined weapon, can prevent Hector from charging his Special.

Seems to me like she just isn’t capable of thinking outside her comfort units and denies the existence of any other unit being capable of performing the desired task.

1 minute ago, Vicious Sal said:

Seems to me like she just isn’t capable of thinking outside her comfort units and denies the existence of any other unit being capable of performing the desired task.

Um, no... I simply don't have those skill combinations on any of my healers. I never denied anything and you didn't need to be rude.

Edited by Anacybele

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

Um, no... I simply don't have those skill combinations on any of my healers. I never denied anything and you didn't need to be rude.

well - i tend to have a lot of healers with WD including my new +10 Serra (and working on Mercie and Prissy) - having at least one, should be a priority (imo), if anything at least make a WOM Medic (basically Dazzle(Pain, Gravity), Wings of Mercy and a Buff). it should be a staple tool in your kit. 

5 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

If you have any 5 star healer you can refine their staff to dazzling for 50 stones and give them savage blow 2 from a three star camilla or bantu. It is nigh on impossible to not be able to do this. 

Furthermore, I wasn’t being rude, I made an observation based on your own statements, you threw the possibility of Micaiah being able to kill hector out of the window without even trying. 

So quit being rude yourself for once and stop blaming others as soon as they prove you wrong. If you don’t have a healer and no savage blow fodder I will not only be stunned, but also incredibly worried about what goes on in your barracks.

4 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

well - i tend to have a lot of healers with WD including my new +10 Serra (and working on Mercie and Prissy) - having at least one, should be a priority (imo), if anything at least make a WOM Medic (basically Dazzle(Pain, Gravity), Wings of Mercy and a Buff). it should be a staple tool in your kit. 

What exactly is WD then? If I can build that, I will.

3 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

What exactly is WD then? If I can build that, I will.

Wrathful/Dazzle. 
if you don't have it for the B slot - refine for both Wrathful/Dazzle (SP permitting). 
(and Veronica is coming up next week,  - so quite frankly, she should be someone you try for for tickets. that would help you in a LOT of content too) - if you hate her, Maribelle. if you hate her, Silque. options. you should (IMO have someone with the full combo)

4 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Daisy meant WD as the Wrathful Dazzling combo.

And for me SS is Sacred Seals. 😉

This was a snarky remark to Ana, since she expected everyone to immediately understand that SS stands for Squad assault, which of course makes total sense. It was a sarcastic remark implying that Wrathful / Dazzle by Ana’s metrics would be WW or DD. 😉

Edited by Vicious Sal