Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

2 hours ago, Anacybele said:

SA 29 is complete bullshit, wow... A map where you have to defend on a shitty map for six turns, a map where you only have four turns to win on yet another shitty map, and then they also threw that one map in where the Black Knight randomly shows up (it's based off of the Port Toha chapter in PoR. Horrible idea imo). I honestly have no idea what to do to clear this crap...

I really don't get what compels IS to make such garbage.

Try turtling on the left side of the house for the 3rd map. That's what worked for me. The ones after BK are simple so you should be able to complete them easily.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

30 minutes ago, NegativeExponents- said:

Try turtling on the left side of the house for the 3rd map. That's what worked for me. The ones after BK are simple so you should be able to complete them easily.

I see. I can try that, yeah. Provided I pick the right team...

Banner spoiler prediction:

Nils is obviously the star and since the surrounding circle in the notification is blue, I'm guessing he's a blue unit. Tagging along with Nils will be Athos as the red unit, Farina doubling up on blue as the outlier and to make people mad about less of a chance to get Nils, and Leila as the colorless unit because for some reason she's strangely very requested among FE7 characters, with Nergal tagging along as the GHB. If they bring back instant 3/4-star injections, Geitz will randomly show up.

According to CYL3, the top FE7 units not yet in the game are Nils, Rath, Athos, Erk, Leila, Guy, and Sain, in that order.

Blue Nils, red Athos, and GHB Nergal seem likely. Maybe round out the banner with colorless Rath and green Leila? Personally I'd like Sain or Kent as the insta-demote, but Erk would be nice too.

16 minutes ago, Othin said:

Hide contents

According to CYL3, the top FE7 units not yet in the game are Nils, Rath, Athos, Erk, Leila, Guy, and Sain, in that order.

Blue Nils, red Athos, and GHB Nergal seem likely. Maybe round out the banner with colorless Rath and green Leila? Personally I'd like Sain or Kent as the insta-demote, but Erk would be nice too.

Spoiler

Shouldn't Athos be a mythic? He feels akin to characters like Altina and Anri, except he's still alive.

I hope Sain is 5 star exclusive whenever he gets in. He's more likely to be a good unit this way.

On another note, I've now completed all lunatic CCs and reached 504 orbs! I also found I missed a few story and paralogue orbs. I still haven't tried that last SA though. I completed all the rest of those as well, I just need to somehow clear that one with the stupid BK map and all that I was talking about earlier.

Spoiler

Has the icon color ever been different than the color that the unit ends up being? Because I would prefer if he didn't share colors with his sis.

As for the rest, Athos + Nergal would be really cool but I wonder if they'd really add two old men at once. Actually going all in on morphs would be great but I doubt they would do that.

I honestly don't care who gets in since I'd be fine with absolutely anyone from 7 (well I don't want any alts unless said alt goes to Canas) but I hope best Wyvern Rider finally gets in as a banner unit with Rex Hasta. I'll settle for making Heath a sword flier too though. As long as he doesn't end up as a GHB or gets retconned into wielding an axe any Heath is appreciated.

Just now, Anacybele said:
  Hide contents

Shouldn't Athos be a mythic? He feels akin to characters like Altina and Anri, except he's still alive.

I hope Sain is 5 star exclusive whenever he gets in. He's more likely to be a good unit this way.

On another note, I've now completed all lunatic CCs and reached 504 orbs! I also found I missed a few story and paralogue orbs. I still haven't tried that last SA though. I completed all the rest of those as well, I just need to somehow clear that one with the stupid BK map and all that I was talking about earlier.

Good point. I've been predicting that he'd show up as a mythic, but I forgot that I was predicting that. Maybe Erk in his place on the banner?

Congrats!

4 minutes ago, Othin said:

Hide contents

Good point. I've been predicting that he'd show up as a mythic, but I forgot that I was predicting that. Maybe Erk in his place on the banner?

Congrats!

Thanks!

Spoiler

Yeah, Erk is possible. I honestly am predicting a Lyndis's Legion banner too, because Nils played more of a role during that point, I think, and we haven't yet had a banner themed to Lyn's tutorial group while we did have an FE7 banner for the Black Fang. And we have enough characters missing from there to make a banner besides Nils himself. Wil, Sain, Kent, Rath, Erk, Wallace. Only problem is, they're all male, and IS never makes an all male banner. 😕 So I'd expect a random FE7 female or two unrelated to Lyn's party to replace one or two of those. I still really hope for Sain and/or Wil though.

4 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Thanks!

Hide contents

Yeah, Erk is possible. I honestly am predicting a Lyndis's Legion banner too, because Nils played more of a role during that point, I think, and we haven't yet had a banner themed to Lyn's tutorial group while we did have an FE7 banner for the Black Fang. And we have enough characters missing from there to make a banner besides Nils himself. Wil, Sain, Kent, Rath, Erk, Wallace. Only problem is, they're all male, and IS never makes an all male banner. 😕 So I'd expect a random FE7 female or two unrelated to Lyn's party to replace one or two of those. I still really hope for Sain and/or Wil though.

Yeah, and the other issue is that we already have the green one (Dorcas). So I feel like Leila kills two birds with one stone if they make her green,

1 minute ago, Othin said:

Hide contents

Yeah, and the other issue is that we already have the green one (Dorcas). So I feel like Leila kills two birds with one stone if they make her green,

Spoiler

Nils could have been green. 😕 I don't know why he isn't. I fully expected him to be green so he and his sister are different colors. But yeah, Leila could be a green dagger. I'd like her, actually, she was neat.

Man, a Lyn's Legion banner would be a dream. If Nils really is a blue unit, though, he'd either double up with Sain/Kent for color, or Sain/Kent would be an instant 3/4-star unit. They've doubled up on colors a few times already so I can definitely see that happening, it just isn't preferred.

3 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

Reveal hidden contents

Man, a Lyn's Legion banner would be a dream. If Nils really is a blue unit, though, he'd either double up with Sain/Kent for color, or Sain/Kent would be an instant 3/4-star unit. They've doubled up on colors a few times already so I can definitely see that happening, it just isn't preferred.

Spoiler

I am fine with them doubling up on colors as long as is it is not red. Red just feels so saturated. Hell, if they stop releasing red units for six months, red would still feel saturated.

Spoiler

If it’s a Lyndis’ Legion themed banner with Nils as the main focus then...we could end up seeing Kent, Sain, Wil, Rath, Wallace, or Erk as banner units and...Lundgren as a GHB; considering the current trend of GHBs, he’s perfect for it. He even has a Silver Lance as part of his canon inventory. If Sain if indeed coming, I hope he’s an axe cav this time around. 

“B-but what about gender equality?” Is doesn’t really care about that. Besides, they already used up all possible females for a Lyn’s Story banner unless they go the alt route. 

Edited by Lord-Zero

Not to sound ungrateful but... 1 measly orb for 1000 kills is a serious ripoff. You get 1 orb for killing one enemy with Alfonse. C'mon it should have been 10 orbs or at least 5.

Anyways...

Spoiler

Nils being blue is a disappointment. Why would they make him the same color as his sister? Green dragon dancer would have been unique.

43 minutes ago, Othin said:

Hide contents

Spoiler

Pretty much everyone on that list is great. OG Pent or Louise are big possibilities too. Rath seems like a lock given his popularity. Sain is possible with Kent being less likely. Erk is a strong choice for the demote. As much as I like him there was pretty much nothing special about him, so giving him special treatment would be stranger than not. Leila has a chance on the simple merit that she's female and most of the omissions left are male. You have units like Isadora but she's not exactly overwhelmingly popular.

Athos is an easy Mythic hero and Nergal is a GHB obviously. Don't count out Sonia or Limstella either though, being females.

Spoiler

They've been pretty good on keeping Limstella genderless as Limstella doesn't have a gender even in Cipher so I'll be really disappointed if Heroes portrayed Limstella as a female (or male but that's less likely) just for the sake of creating a waifu.

The FE7 units that I still REALLY wanna see are Nils, Isadora, Heath, Renault, Sain, Kent, Oswin, and Wil. I wanna see Fiora, Pent, and Louise as well, but I'm a little less intense about them since they are in the game in some form, whereas the others aren't in it at ALL.

33 minutes ago, NegativeExponents- said:
  Hide contents

They've been pretty good on keeping Limstella genderless as Limstella doesn't have a gender even in Cipher so I'll be really disappointed if Heroes portrayed Limstella as a female (or male but that's less likely) just for the sake of creating a waifu.

Spoiler

Yeah...I hope they don’t change that for the sake of waifu pandering. 

Now that I checked the Heroes you can summon with Heroic Grails, the only lance armor we’ve got there is LA!Eliwood. There hasn’t been an armored unit featured in a GHB since Zephiel and that was a long time ago. I really hope that if there’s a new GHB coming, it better be Lundgren. Nergal deserves better than being shafted there. 

55 minutes ago, Zeo said:

Not to sound ungrateful but... 1 measly orb for 1000 kills is a serious ripoff. You get 1 orb for killing one enemy with Alfonse. C'mon it should have been 10 orbs or at least 5.

Yeah, but on the other hand, while it's a bit time consuming, killing 1,000 enemies is piss easy. All it requires is just spamming auto-battle on Rival Domains aka what I just finished doing

It doesn't get more brainless than that.

2 hours ago, Zeo said:

IS knows most people can't leave missions and quests unsolved and their rewards unclaimed, that's why the feh pass advertisment in the "quests & missions" fountain is evil. 

2 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

Yeah, but on the other hand, while it's a bit time consuming, killing 1,000 enemies is piss easy. All it requires is just spamming auto-battle on Rival Domains aka what I just finished doing

It doesn't get more brainless than that.

I literally just finished doing that myself.

33 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

IS knows most people can't leave missions and quests unsolved and their rewards unclaimed, that's why the feh pass advertisment in the "quests & missions" fountain is evil. 

If I could upvote you, I would.

I've been getting hundreds of kills from just doing my usual CC 1+2 autobattling. Should hit 1k this weekend.

Lyn's Legion theme or not, I'd rather have Nergal finally get in the game than wait another year for him.

And yeah, was hoping for green Nils but that does not seem to be the case.

49 minutes ago, DraceEmpressa said:

Still no schedule yet? or at least the datamine version of the upcoming event/quest?

I didn't see if we got the upcoming quests, but I believe the calendar is coming tomorrow with the reset. The only event remaining of the current calendar is the Tempest Trial.