Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

12 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

So where the hell is the calendar?

It’s probably in the same place as my summoning luck. That is to say, it doesn’t really exist at all.

Though really, I don’t know. They sometimes like to withhold calendars, especially when they have no reason to withhold them like now. I can at least tell you one thing that’s coming up thanks to the datamine if you don’t already know:

Spoiler

Lyn & Florina BHB, which I suppose ties in nicely with our apparent next Not Three Houses New Heroes banner.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

2 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

It’s probably in the same place as my summoning luck. That is to say, it doesn’t really exist at all.

Though really, I don’t know. They sometimes like to withhold calendars, especially when they have no reason to withhold them like now. I can at least tell you one thing that’s coming up thanks to the datamine if you don’t already know:

Hide contents

Lyn & Florina BHB, which I suppose ties in nicely with our apparent next Not Three Houses New Heroes banner.

Yeah, I can't think of a reason that they'd withhold it right now either.

And I didn't know that, interesting to know! Makes my prediction of the banner more likely too! 😮

3 hours ago, Anacybele said:

So where the hell is the calendar? I really thought it would show up tonight. -_-

I don't think they do any announcements on Saturday whether it's banner trailers, monthly calendars etc. I think it has something to do with it being Sunday in Japan at that time and everyone over there is enjoying their day off. I don't expect the calendar to come up until tomorrow night or even Monday night.

4 hours ago, daisy jane said:

i was legit going to bring this one up. 
Theoretically it's good, and i've been helped by it (My two Celicas vs. zero Leifs  on the Blazing Light Banner)
but I've also gotten like 2 Ikes to my 1 Elincia on that BHB Banner. 
and my 3 Inigos (and like almost every single pity breaker in the world) vs. one PA Azura. 

but. then again.Bride 1 banner kinda made up for it. 
i think it's a big fat ole "depends" and "Luck" 
and truthfully i would REALLY need to love the unit who is coloursharing. (and at this point my Love for Azura is diluted by my need never to see inigio's mug again. though to be fair i would love that dagger for Tethys to do heal build for her with triple breath of life). so who knows.
(look at me actually want Inigio now and Azura pops out...)

Sounds like you really like Azura. I mean, I do too but I kind of gave up on her Performing Arts variant (even though it is my favorite design for her) and settled for her OG, Legendary and New Years variants instead. Though I can't deny that it still frustrates me somewhat when I look at the Hero Catalog and see that I have all her alts except the PA one that is blackened out.

But yes, what it all comes down to regarding summoning for characters is luck because it is all random anyways no matter what percentages you throw in my face.

Edited by NSSKG151

3 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

Huh. I thought we' ll be getting Hall of Forms this time of the month.

I think it's pretty ironic that just about everyone that was whining and crying about all the pandering towards Fates and SoV (because they were the newest FE games) is now whining and crying about FEH not flooding 3H heroes into the game saying it's deserved because it's the newest game. How the tables turn.

Let the 3H content flow into the game naturally. It'll have it's time. Before this year is over, all of you will probably be saying it's time to move on to another game.

2 hours ago, Zeo said:

I think it's pretty ironic that just about everyone that was whining and crying about all the pandering towards Fates and SoV (because they were the newest FE games) is now whining and crying about FEH not flooding 3H heroes into the game saying it's deserved because it's the newest game. How the tables turn.

Let the 3H content flow into the game naturally. It'll have it's time. Before this year is over, all of you will probably be saying it's time to move on to another game.

I think the problem is 3H content has not flown into the game naturally at all. Since its release it has received one promotional banner and one filler where not so many people pulled intensively due to CYL3. Since then almost nothing 3H related happened in Feh and people want to see more of this game and they show this by conquering CYL4 and even a hero rises as showcased in the midterms. Of course at some point in the year there will be a flood of 3H stuff as they realise it's really popular however, around book 5 where the recency bias would not be so strong especially if they give the game too many alts (not counting academy and war versions) , perhaps the reaction won't be so good to this game. Not saying SoV was handled better, releasing all the big guns so early and now mostly living by seasonal and legendary alts to an extent. There needs to be a balance that none of these two games have achieved when it comes to their representation.

1 hour ago, SuperNova125 said:

I think the problem is 3H content has not flown into the game naturally at all. Since its release it has received one promotional banner and one filler where not so many people pulled intensively due to CYL3. Since then almost nothing 3H related happened in Feh and people want to see more of this game and they show this by conquering CYL4 and even a hero rises as showcased in the midterms. Of course at some point in the year there will be a flood of 3H stuff as they realise it's really popular however, around book 5 where the recency bias would not be so strong especially if they give the game too many alts (not counting academy and war versions) , perhaps the reaction won't be so good to this game. Not saying SoV was handled better, releasing all the big guns so early and now mostly living by seasonal and legendary alts to an extent. There needs to be a balance that none of these two games have achieved when it comes to their representation.

I agree with this entirely. It's definitely not flowed into the game naturally at all and because of exactly what you're saying here.

Still no calendar or Greil's Devoted. 😕 Seriously...

1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

I agree with this entirely. It's definitely not flowed into the game naturally at all and because of exactly what you're saying here.

Still no calendar or Greil's Devoted. 😕 Seriously...

if I remember correctly, the dataminers found slots for the anniversary banners and such, but no other slots for additional banners were mentioned or found within the game.

3 minutes ago, Vicious Sal said:

if I remember correctly, the dataminers found slots for the anniversary banners and such, but no other slots for additional banners were mentioned or found within the game.

That doesn't matter, Greil's Devoted and Love Abounds have to return real soon. Valentine's Day is this Friday. It wouldn't make sense to only rerun them AFTER it's over.

The datamine had slots for 14 banners, but I'm not sure if any of the banners we've seen since then were in an earlier datamine to remove them from that count.

26 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

That doesn't matter, Greil's Devoted and Love Abounds have to return real soon. Valentine's Day is this Friday. It wouldn't make sense to only rerun them AFTER it's over.

If the dataminers haven't found slots for them, it means, they won't be featured. That's what no slot allocation means. What you say has to happen is not matching up to what i so far have gathered to be reality.

15 minutes ago, Vicious Sal said:

There were 14 slots added with:

Spoiler

Ten of them for the daily BHB banners, one for Lovely Gifts, one for Weekly Revival 16, and one for the CYL2 Hero Fest. That only leaves one slot, and that’s probably for the banner that’ll replace the Valor skills banner (that banner ends on the 11th).

So yeah unless I missed something, it doesn’t look like Love Abounds or Greil’s Devoted are returning before the next New Heroes banner.

5 minutes ago, Othin said:

The datamine had slots for 14 banners, but I'm not sure if any of the banners we've seen since then were in an earlier datamine to remove them from that count.

The previous datamine (1/30/20, Lif’s) added 10 slots, and I’m pretty sure the first couple BHB banners were in that count. The Lovely Gifts datamine:

Spoiler

Added the quests (and likely the banners by proxy) starting with Hinoka & Takumi and ending with Micaiah & Sothe.

You guys still have to be wrong. Why the hell would they wait to rerun the other Valentine banners until AFTER Valentine's is over? It makes. No. Sense. They're also not new banners since they're reruns. They're already in the game. They wouldn't be part of new datamine info.

Edited by Anacybele

6 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

There were 14 slots added with:

Reveal hidden contents

Ten of them for the daily BHB banners, one for Lovely Gifts, one for Weekly Revival 16, and one for the CYL2 Hero Fest. That only leaves one slot, and that’s probably for the banner that’ll replace the Valor skills banner (that banner ends on the 11th).

So yeah unless I missed something, it doesn’t look like Love Abounds or Greil’s Devoted are returning before the next New Heroes banner.

The previous datamine (1/30/20, Lif’s) added 10 slots, and I’m pretty sure the first couple BHB banners were in that count. The Lovely Gifts datamine:

Reveal hidden contents

Added the quests (and likely the banners by proxy) starting with Hinoka & Takumi and ending with Micaiah & Sothe.

Yeah that's what I figured. So my guess is we'll see the old day of Devotion banners in around two weeks or so?

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

You guys are still wrong. Why the hell would they wait to rerun the other Valentine banners until AFTER Valentine's is over? It makes. No. Sense.

How rude of you to say that we are wrong when we get out information from the people that look into the game itself. What do you use, blind faith and conviction? 

Don't be surprised if the old Day of Devotion banners could take up to two weeks before they're back. 

They might be back sooner, but I don't think we'll get an update so close to the previous one.

14 minutes ago, Vicious Sal said:

Yeah that's what I figured. So my guess is we'll see the old day of Devotion banners in around two weeks or so?

Uh, why would it be that long? Valentine's Day is long over by then. There would be no point. And it isn't like they would just decide not to rerun them, that'd probably piss quite a few players off. I'd be pissed. I saved up all these several hundred orbs to +10 GD Ike.

14 minutes ago, Vicious Sal said:

How rude of you to say that we are wrong when we get out information from the people that look into the game itself. What do you use, blind faith and conviction? 

Don't be surprised if the old Day of Devotion banners could take up to two weeks before they're back. 

They might be back sooner, but I don't think we'll get an update so close to the previous one.

No, I use actual logic. You keep ignoring the fact that Valentine's Day is this week. Who would seriously start running an event themed to an occasion that already ended weeks before? It'd be like having a Christmas party in January. Or an Easter Egg hunt in May. 😕

Like I said, the previous two Valentine banners are not included in that datamine because they were already in the game beforehand and wouldn't need to be datamined.

Edited by Anacybele

You keep ignoring that the theme of these banners is Devotion and not Valentine’s Day, though. Which means that it doesn’t have any reason to be running during the 14th February instead of any other day in February. 

7 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

No, I use actual logic. You keep ignoring the fact that Valentine's Day is this week. Who would seriously start running an event themed to an occasion that already ended weeks before? It'd be like having a Christmas party in January. Or an Easter Egg hunt in May. 😕

Ehh I can also see them rerolling them near the end of the month or even march because of “white day”(basically a second valentine’s day in Japan that focuses on males giving gifts to females as a sign of affection when on Valentine’s it’s girls giving gifts to guys). So you know

There's something weird going on. Between the new 4* focuses and the increasingly large pile of reruns to do, they could be planning some revisions to how they're handling special heroes revivals. Still, odd for them to hold off that long.

As for the banner replacing the skill banner, that's most likely the New Power banner, with Morgan F, Barst, Jakob, and Laslow.

1 minute ago, Othin said:

There's something weird going on. Between the new 4* focuses and the increasingly large pile of reruns to do, they could be planning some revisions to how they're handling special heroes revivals. Still, odd for them to hold off that long.

As for the banner replacing the skill banner, that's most likely the New Power banner, with Morgan F, Barst, Jakob, and Laslow.

I can see that happening. Especially with the divine codes coming out next month. Makes me hope that there are multiple pathways to unlock manuals. 

Just now, Jingle Jangle said:

I can see that happening. Especially with the divine codes coming out next month. Makes me hope that there are multiple pathways to unlock manuals. 

I really want to know what the other manuals available are. I have a +8 Winter Jaffar and I want to start giving him cool skills but they could affect it.

18 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Like I said, the previous two Valentine banners are not included in that datamine because they were already in the game beforehand and wouldn't need to be datamined.

That's simply not how it works. Take the datamine (on 1/16) for the TMS banner, which added slots for eight banners:

Spoiler

Banner 1: Mirage Vortex Tempest Trials+ (1/18)
Banner 2: Weekly Revival 13 (1/19)
Banner 3: Sigurd & Lewyn Bound Hero Battle (1/19)
Banner 4: A Star is Born (1/20)
Banner 5: Heroes with Chill Skills (1/22)
Banner 6: Weekly Revival 14 (1/26)
Banner 7: Clash of the Claws Voting Gauntlet (1/27)

That leaves one slot open, and the only remaining banner that occurred between 1/16 and 1/30 happened to be the Hostile Springs re-run (1/24). 

10 minutes ago, Ottservia said:

Ehh I can also see them rerolling them near the end of the month or even march because of “white day”(basically a second valentine’s day in Japan that focuses on males giving gifts to females as a sign of affection when on Valentine’s it’s girls giving gifts to guys). So you know

Oh yeah, I forgot that was a thing. You could be right. Greil's Devoted has more guys than girls too (Mist is the only female since Titania was TT).

Still, I hate if I have to wait longer than this week... 😞

7 minutes ago, Othin said:

Yeah, that's also a possibility. I would still hope I don't see any color sharing for GD Ike though, in that case.

Edited by Anacybele

Oh yeah, I forgot that was a thing. You could be right. Greil's Devoted has more guys than girls too (Mist is the only female since Titania was TT).

Yeah, that's also a possibility. I would still hope I don't see any color sharing for GD Ike though.

If they do a Double Special Heroes with both past Valentine's banners, it'd have Ike as the only red. (Also four greens, which would be interesting.)

Yeah, that's also a possibility. I would still hope I don't see any color sharing for GD Ike though.

Look on the bright side. You get more time to save orbs.