Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

22 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

And for this reason, I wish we'd see more new year stuff besides Japanese clothes, pretty as they are. Japan isn't the only one with new year traditions. And some spring outfits that aren't super fanservicey. Just a bit more variety in general, plz.

This I can definitely agree with. Chinese New Year would be incredibly cool.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

14 minutes ago, Jave said:

Yeah, that'd be neat. China obviously doesn't exist in FE, but they could just call it Lunar New Year like Disney Magic Kingdoms does.

35 minutes ago, Jave said:

This was the Year of the Rat, and to be most precise, the Metal Rat. So, characters who are in some way Rat-like would've been ideal. Metal 100% means a banner of Armors. Now who would have been on the banner?

Next year is Metal Ox, and apparently all Ox years are Yin (all Rat years are Yang). Echidna, you look as strong as an ox to me, maybe it's your time for an alt.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

3 hours ago, SockPuppet said:

Looking at the way current banners end... I would hypothesize that the next new heroes banner starts on the 18th pst, as soon as the tempest trials banner ends. 

Makes sense, especially since we will probably get a Forging Bonds event with the banner. So, Tempest Trials ends and the Forging Bonds begins.

3 hours ago, Landmaster said:

I don't expect Legendaries or Mythics. But everything else seems fair game. Old and New Seasonals, Premium fodder (Fort Def/Res, Mirror Impact, etc.) were shown. I do wonder if Duo Heroes are considered too good or not to show up on them~

They probably are too good but on the other hand they appear in normal banners. This has to be one of the mechanics I have the most questions about before its release, like will we get a certain manual only once or will they be redeemable multiple times making it an equivalent to the grail shop (a tool to +10 certain units), why are multiple parts for Divine code, will every node to unlock need different codes or about the special ones how will they be handled. I am really excited nevertheless about them. 

4 hours ago, NegativeExponents- said:

all we get is Santa outfits and reindeers. 

Where are the reindeers? 

We’re on the 3rd year already and we don’t have Santa Hats as accessories nor any unit riding a reindeer. 

1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

I still think reindeer Claude should've been a thing and still should be a thing for Christmas at some point. FEAR THE DEER.

Probably this year. Unless they pass up the chance to pun completely. 

After tomorrow, Picnic Leo will be +9~! *squeeee*

I now have too many green merge projects. 😐

Edited by silverserpent

Just now, silverserpent said:

Probably this year. Unless they pass up the chance to pun completely. 

Oh, I'll be mad if they do that. Reindeer Claude is too perfect and too fitting for the character! It's so a Claude thing. And he's popular enough and awesome.

6 hours ago, Lord-Zero said:

Where are the reindeers? 

Fae and Tharja. Maybe more but I have 3% battery and don't feel like wasting it looking it up.

And yeah, I know they are only headbands but that's as close as we'll ever get to reindeers.

Edited by NegativeExponents-

12 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Oh, I'll be mad if they do that. Reindeer Claude is too perfect and too fitting for the character! It's so a Claude thing. And he's popular enough and awesome.

I am suddenly picturing Claude with Sky Forme Shaymin, Edel with Emboar b/c Embaar, and... Sealeo for Dim?

6 hours ago, mampfoid said:

I always thought it was one of the best so far ... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I agree. I think the contours of Celica's hair very nicely frames Oliver's face.

2 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Your current one. This is unacceptable.

I am not sure if Azura's hair and hat thingy would look as nice on Oliver though.

4 minutes ago, XRay said:

I agree. I think the contours of Celica's hair very nicely frames Oliver's face.

I am not sure if Azura's hair and hat thingy would look as nice on Oliver though.

Oh? How about a cat with Oliver's face? And a Santa hat?

1 minute ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Oh? How about a cat with Oliver's face? And a Santa hat?

Now I want to see it happen! Sounds like a beautiful work of art in my opinion.

8 hours ago, mampfoid said:

I always thought it was one of the best so far ... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It takes a connoisseur to appreciate the grandeur personified that is Oliver.

inb4 Oliver gets a resplendent version next month.

Feels so bad right now. There's a Lyn banner right there in my face and I have basically no orbs to spend on it. the CYL banner is dropping tickets into my account like candy, the Valentines banner is unappealing but Conrad is such an easy pull it makes me want to spend and the New Heroes banner is extraordinarily tempting. Nevermind that I don't know what the double special heroes banner will contain.

It's hard to regret pulling NY!Alfonse. I'm really enjoying him. Not having those 400 orbs I would have been sitting on is really hurting right now though... maybe I would have blown them on something else? I don't know, but I do know it'll probably be a year before OG Lyn gets another banner. Really blew it this time.