Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

51 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:
  Hide contents

Don't you mean another Lyn alt? She's still missing a standard summoning pool alt, after all.

EDIT:

Hide contents

I wouldn't say no to a Lyn + Mark Duo alt, though.

Spoiler

That's the only way Mark would even make it in.

But they could pull a flying sword Mani Katti!Lyn+Florina.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

14 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Also, @mampfoid, Valentian Oliver is one of my favorites. Would be cool if you find a way to make Vallite Oliver.

You mean like cupid? ... haha, that would be an idea.

15 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

And for Christmas... What about Christmas Valentian Oliver?

I would need a flashy Christmas hat for him. Or a reindeer costume. 

Just now, mampfoid said:

You mean like cupid? ... haha, that would be an idea.

I would need a flashy Christmas hat for him. Or a reindeer costume. 

Vallite would be from Valla, Azura's Kingdom. But cupid Oliver would be beautifully adorable.

I also added a Sothis's hair idea to the comment.

1 minute ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Vallite would be from Valla, Azura's Kingdom.

Ah, ok. Didn't play Fates anymore since Christmas. I tried blue hair with Mordecai's look once. 

2 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

I also added a Sothis's hair idea to the comment.

I don't know if that would be appropriate ... I killed my only copy for her C skill. 

5 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Ah, ok. Didn't play Fates anymore since Christmas. I tried blue hair with Mordecai's look once. 

I don't know if that would be appropriate ... I killed my only copy for her C skill. 

and thus you must make amends. killing Sothis. tsk. 

5 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Welcome back! Was it harder the first time or the second time? 

The first time was much harder. Although I need to find a reliable team for Astra/Anima sessions, since Fae struggles against Trasir AND without her Res boost. 

Also, my defense team with almost no Lift Loss is helping a lot. And I didn’t even thought that it was going to work xD

3 minutes ago, Javi Blizz said:

The first time was much harder. Although I need to find a reliable team for Astra/Anima sessions, since Fae struggles against Trasir AND without her Res boost. 

I don't have a tank for Astra either, Myrrh is doing great work on my light teams though. L!Leif with CC/Vantage helps me to cheese many maps. 

4 minutes ago, Javi Blizz said:

Also, my defense team with almost no Lift Loss is helping a lot. And I didn’t even thought that it was going to work xD

Your maps looks hard enough.

No DC for B!Ike though? Also Niles is missing one IP for Insta-Iceberg. 

17 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

I don't have a tank for Astra either, Myrrh is doing great work on my light teams though. L!Leif with CC/Vantage helps me to cheese many maps. 

Your maps looks hard enough.

No DC for B!Ike though? Also Niles is missing one IP for Insta-Iceberg. 

Sadly I got 0 Nailahs on the VG banner, and Hector isn’t an option since I want B!Ike to have both DC and Null C Disrupt to counter healers 😞

Yes, Niles is missing that. But my current project is to 5* everyone (49 units left), so that’s why I’m not 5*ing for fodder atm

6 minutes ago, Javi Blizz said:

Sadly I got 0 Nailahs on the VG banner, and Hector isn’t an option since I want B!Ike to have both DC and Null C Disrupt to counter healers 😞

Ouch, sorry. Hope she'll come to you on her next banner then.

7 minutes ago, Javi Blizz said:

Yes, Niles is missing that. But my current project is to 5* everyone (49 units left), so that’s why I’m not 5*ing for fodder atm

Oh wow, cool project! Did you start with the free units (GHB/TT etc)?

4 hours ago, daisy jane said:

he is much awesome!

i know what you mean. 
I kinda wanna do Aversa/itsuki... (Kronya). Minizura. and then i am like... those grails. those grails!

Ahh, Mini-Baby-Smol-zura!! I forgot about her!! 😩 that’s another good one!! I was so set on doing Itsuki until I realized I have  too many +10 red sword units and I should really spice it up 🙃

56 minutes ago, SockPuppet said:

Ahh, Mini-Baby-Smol-zura!! I forgot about her!! 😩 that’s another good one!! I was so set on doing Itsuki until I realized I have  too many +10 red sword units and I should really spice it up 🙃

. hmm swords i have
Caeda, Soleil, Ares, 

I want to do Itsuki and Fir. 
And Byleth has my 5* exclusive. 6 should be more than enough 😉 

2 hours ago, SockPuppet said:

Itsuki's on my list, too...just after all my other grail needs. Otherwise my sword projects are Chrom, Laslow and Soleil. I have many more lance and tome projects planned. Dimitri, Lukas, Clair, Berkut, Thea, Ephraim(is working his way there unintentionally), Cormag, Subaki and Silas. Just my Lancers alone...and two are grail units. For magic, I have OG Micaiah, F!Robin, Ursula, Soren and Picnic!Leo. Axes are Haar, Echidna, Ross, Linus and Raven.

It's a lot of feathers needed...

7 hours ago, mampfoid said:

But my intention was to honor her! She was so nice to bless me with her presence on the legendary banner six times. 

7 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

But Celica should be honored by Oliver's beautiful tribute. A disgrace would be not appreciate Oliver's beauty.

Also, @mampfoid, Valentian Oliver is one of my favorites. Would be cool if you find a way to make Vallite Oliver. What about Sothis's hair on Oliver as well?

And for Christmas... What about Christmas Valentian Oliver?

I must kill Oliver...

7 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Oh wow, cool project! Did you start with the free units (GHB/TT etc)?

Yes, I’ve them all at 5* atm. The remaining units are the new 4* ones from Book III and a bunch of Gen 1 units that I have 4* merged but I don’t use anyway. 

1 hour ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I must kill Oliver...

He can't even use Photoshop himself

At least I didn't do Celica with Oliver's hair ...

6 minutes ago, Javi Blizz said:

Yes, I’ve them all at 5* atm. The remaining units are the new 4* ones from Book III and a bunch of Gen 1 units that I have 4* merged but I don’t use anyway. 

That's already a great achievement! 

Personally, I have all the GHB/TT units at 5* as well as all the demotes from 6+ months ago. (Haven't upgraded Norne, Bantu, Tethys, Echidna, or Chad yet, and haven't pulled Valbar, Tanya, or Altena at all.)

9 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

@mampfoid I am not as good as you in Photoshop (I even didn't use Photoshop for this one), but I tried something:

M11fozM.png 
        Valentine Oliver

Just... beautiful.

5 hours ago, mampfoid said:

He can't even use Photoshop himself

At least I didn't do Celica with Oliver's hair ...

Pls

5 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

@mampfoid I am not as good as you in Photoshop (I even didn't use Photoshop for this one), but I tried something:

M11fozM.png 
        Valentine Oliver

Thorr should have just killed all of us.

The last Leg banner is a trainwreck. Manage to get my Eliwood 9 +ATK in the end but it was after like 6 fucking Loki

And it reminds me how much i hate Duel Skills now. Loki being absolutely worthless for anything(non combat tied) but Duel skill is dumb and i believe this was the trned for all the Duel carrier debut

Edited by JSND Alter Dragon Boner