• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

Just now, Diovani Bressan said:

A +10 Brave Ike for free? What a bunch of lucky free summons this lucky person had!

Sure! I think there’s a picture in the +10 thread, although pre-refine. I had to save a really big bunch of free orbs, with some months without summoning (aside from free pulls), but it’s been worth (5 from a Hero Fest, 3 from a Legendary Banner and the other 3 from one of the CYL 1 returns). 

Just now, Javi Blizz said:

Sure! I think there’s a picture in the +10 thread, although pre-refine. I had to save a really big bunch of free orbs, with some months without summoning (aside from free pulls), but it’s been worth (5 from a Hero Fest, 3 from a Legendary Banner and the other 3 from one of the CYL 1 returns). 

It's nice that you were able to do it! I don't have this dedication. lol

2 hours ago, daisy jane said:

I don't think i have any unit outside of those who actually came with it. (so Green Olwen) running a blade tome. 

You do not need it on anyone else either. Tharja, Nino, Tailtiu, and Klein are perfectly usable too; saves the player another 20,000 Hero Feathers for each one since you are not trying to 5* another unit to pass on a Weapon+.

The game even gives everyone the second freaking strongest Dancer/Singer, Peony, for free. If a player really wants to spend money, all they really need to spend it on is VS!Azura.

Player Phase teams are so much cheaper compared to Enemy Phase units.

6 hours ago, XRay said:

One of each blade mage, a quad Brave archer, and 3 Wings of Mercy Dancers/Singers will pretty much handle almost anything the game throws at you on the PvE side for a much cheaper price since everything you need is available in the 3*/4* pool. If you really want to go premium, there is VS!Azura, but that is pretty much it.

After you get BH!Ike to +10, you still need Distant Counter and ideally Null C-Disrupt and BH!Lucina, and I am not sure if it can easily destroy everything on Abyssal.

Why did you take my strike through comment seriously

They say it's bad to assume but sometimes I wish people weren't so unassuming all the time

I already know that Nino is the best unit in the game, thank you very much 😌

I just merged L'Arachel up to +6. Which should be nice for AR, but I need more copies of her. Also more copies of Shanna for Desperation fodder, and Tailtiu/Oscar/Roderick for Rally fodder, and any copies of Valbar and Altena.

It looks like the last time I focused on blue was getting Halloween Niles, four months ago today. Hopefully there's more banners with blue units I want sometime soon.

11 minutes ago, Humanoid said:

My highest merged 5-star exclusive is still Legendary Ephraim at +4 and he came about entirely by accident. >.>

Funny, that’s also the merge level of my standard Ephraim and that also just kinda happened incidentally given that I kinda don’t like Ephraim that much.

He isn’t my highest merged 5-star exclusive though but rather Tana (+6) is.

2 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

Funny, that’s also the merge level of my standard Ephraim and that also just kinda happened incidentally given that I kinda don’t like Ephraim that much.

He isn’t my highest merged 5-star exclusive though but rather Tana (+6) is.

My top 3 highest merged 5 star exclusives are Micaiah, Micaiah and Micaiah. 

1 hour ago, Icelerate said:

My top 3 highest merged 5 star exclusives are Micaiah, Micaiah and Micaiah. 

Lucky, I can't possibly have that with Leo at this point even if I were a whale.

After Tana and Ephraim, I've got a nine-way tie for 3rd at +3 each: Sigurd, Brave Lucina, Ninian, Ishtar, Ophelia, Velouria, Feral F!Corrin, Kinshi Hinoka, and Genny. Then after that, I've got a glut of +2s which includes: 

Spoiler

Legendary Marth
Brave Celica
Lyn
Mia
Eldigan
Sword Reinhardt
Elincia
Pegasus Olivia
Sanaki
Mage Eirika
Leo
Azura
Shiro
Delthea
Edelgard
Halloween Henry
Evil Bab Tiki
F!Grima
Halloween Jakob

My highest merged 5 star exclusive units are FH!Tiki, Nagi and NY!Anna, all at +10. Guess I'm one of the few who can brag about having iron will levels of perseverance towards only spending orbs on banners with my absolute favorite characters on them. I'm already back up to 800 orbs. In about three months I will probably have enough orbs to attempt to +10 the next 5 star exclusive unit I like.

+10 Brave Ike and Summer Freddy for me. But I intend to add GD Ike to that little group of 5 star exclusives at +10 soon too, of course!

I've got several 5 star exclusives at +4 or +5 though. RD Ike, Hrid, legendary Ryoma, and weirdly, Ninian and Laegjarn. They just pitybroke me several damn times. Legendary Ryoma was an accident as well even though I actually like him a lot. lol

Edited by Anacybele

Just now, Lord-Zero said:

My highest merged 5* exclusive would be H!Jakob (currently at +8) and that’s because he kept spooking me while rolling for H!Sakura. 

Nice choice of words there! lol The zombie butler SPOOKED ya!

Hmm I can't remember the exact name, but I wonder if/when they'll make a atk/def stance 3. Seems like it's about due for one, based on its buddies popping up lately.

19 minutes ago, Mercakete said:

Hmm I can't remember the exact name, but I wonder if/when they'll make a atk/def stance 3. Seems like it's about due for one, based on its buddies popping up lately.

Sturdy Stance 3? They could have made an excuse to keep Altena in the 5* summoning pool by having her be the one to introduce that.

21 minutes ago, Kaden said:

Sturdy Stance 3? They could have made an excuse to keep Altena in the 5* summoning pool by having her be the one to introduce that.

Could be that it'll come with a hero in the near future. Maybe a legendary, seasonal or brave hero.

Funny after talking about the highest merged 5* earlier today... kept going on the CYL2 banner after the tickets were gone to break the pity rate and I get my fifth Veronica, so she joins Legendary Ephraim on +4. Eir and F Grima are on +3, no one else above +2, which seems below average but that's how I spend my orbs I guess.

I personally find most joy when I save my orbs to get a single copy of units I like rather than invest into getting 5* exclusives to +10. The closer I have are some legendaries: Lucina, Hrid, Ephraim, Ryoma are all +3-5. I also have a +3 B veronica, Mist, Leo, Myrrh... again, pity breakers for the most part.

The greatest number of merges on a 5* exclusive unit is +5 on Edelgard and it is all F2P luck. In her debut banner I made a random pull before the banner ends and I got her. Then in the Celica's Legendary banner I ended up getting with the tickets and 60 orbs in total 5 copies of her. And then I started using her as Galeforce unit. The next biggest is +2 but I was sniping for it so it doesn't matter that much