Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

14 hours ago, XRay said:

You do not need it on anyone else either. Tharja, Nino, Tailtiu, and Klein are perfectly usable too; saves the player another 20,000 Hero Feathers for each one since you are not trying to 5* another unit to pass on a Weapon+.

The game even gives everyone the second freaking strongest Dancer/Singer, Peony, for free. If a player really wants to spend money, all they really need to spend it on is VS!Azura.

Player Phase teams are so much cheaper compared to Enemy Phase units.

My friend, who plays defensively, actually complained about this.Too but I'm too player phase to relate.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

So I'm testing out Auto-Start by doing my monthly Training Tower runs, and this feature is so incompetently designed.

First off, it can't automatically use stamina potions for you, so you have to manually use stamina potions before starting up Auto-Start if you're going to be doing more runs than you currently have stamina for. That also means it's not possible to run more than 197 stamina worth of runs at a time because you cannot refill your stamina if it's already full.

Second, it doesn't keep your phone awake while it's running, meaning you still need to occasionally tap the screen to prevent your phone from turning itself off.

Seriously?

1 hour ago, Ice Dragon said:

Second, it doesn't keep your phone awake while it's running, meaning you still need to occasionally tap the screen to prevent your phone from turning itself off.

On iPhones at least, you can set your phone to never auto-lock so that point is rendered moot in my case.

55 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

On iPhones at least, you can set your phone to never auto-lock so that point is rendered moot in my case.

On my Android, I think the longest I can set before the phone sleeps is 30 minutes, but there's still the fact that I don't want to be constantly adjusting the setting back and forth when I go to use the feature.

I actually got up to +8 before I had to spend some money on GD Ike merging! That was better than I expected, honestly. 😄

Though the last two were kind of stubborn and I'm now down just a little over $200, I'm still satisfied because I also got a couple 5 stars I didn't have (Eyvel and Hubert) and can now fix my Tibarn's bad IVs. And I have my +10 GD Ike and my second +10 Ike overall. ^^ So great haul!

Ooookay, after seeing a video on Youtube of a player who spent 500 saved up orbs looking for GD Soren merges only to get a total of ONE of him, I feel very grateful and lucky that I got six GD Ikes in roughly the same number. Damn, that poor girl with that kind of luck. 😨

On 2/13/2020 at 1:44 PM, Fire Emblem Fan said:

IT HAPPENED! Free pull on the Tellius Valentine banner was Valentine Ike, with +Atk! Now I just need ten more... XD

You want to +10 him? I thought Ike was one of your lesser favourite lords?

11 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

Does anyone know if a list has been made yet of the 5 most-voted characters in CYL 4 from each game/continent not yet in Heroes? I remember that being a thing in the past two CYL events.

Yes, it's been made on the FEH subreddit

13 minutes ago, Icelerate said:

I'm not very fond of Radiant Dawn Ike. A lot of the characterization in that game is...bleh. They dropped the ball hard with many, many characters, in my opinion. Very few, such as Elincia, Caineghis, and Brom, escaped that fate, if you ask me.

Path of Radiance Ike, on the other hand, is great! And Valentine's Ike is the PoR Ike, so, I'd love to merge him up.

15 minutes ago, Icelerate said:

Interesting statistics there. I think for me personally, of all those Top 5s, the characters I'd anticipate the most are:

Archanea: Nyna and Elice
Valentia: Tatiana
Jugdral (FE4): Erinys, Azelle, Dew, Patty, Arthur
Jugdral (FE5): Sara, Asbel, Linoan
Elibe (FE6): Guinivere and Melady
Elibe (FE7): Sain
Magvel: Knoll and Gilliam
Tellius: Jill
Ylisse: Emmeryn and Say'ri
Fatesland: Forrest and Dwyer
Fodland: Bernadetta, Dorothea, and Marianne

Sylvain, Sain, and the remaining Greil Mercs are my most wanted characters right now, so it's nice to see them generally high on the wanted list. 😄

As for GD Ike, he's pretty damn neat at +10, so that's a fine goal right there. :3 Just check mine out in the +10 thread!

31 minutes ago, Icelerate said:

Good stuff, although Briggid being listed with the alts is just wrong. (Also personally, I'd divide Three Houses into four lists, at least for now.)

Interesting how FE4 has a pair of lineups that could translate directly to banners quite well: Briggid/Erinys/Azelle/Lex + Chulainn for Gen 1 and Tine/Patty/Arthur/Ulster + Arion for Gen 2. I don't expect another Gen 2 banner soon, but I'm still hopeful for a Gen 1 banner sometime this year.

Tellius and Fates both have all of their top 5 over 1k votes - the only non-3H games with that distinction. While all the games have now gotten banners since the start of 2019, those two only got beast banners, so their non-beast lineups haven't been getting much attention recently. I'm guessing that'll change in the next few months - maybe between 3H banners?

14 hours ago, Othin said:

Good stuff, although Briggid being listed with the alts is just wrong.

Yeah, I think I agree. She's pretty notable among the missing FE4 cast and listing her just as an alt feels odd.

Also, I'd personally remove Lysithea from that list. She was one of the winners, so, she's guaranteed to come. In which case, Ashe would sneak his way into the Three Houses Top 5.

Dang if they really made that Tellius banner with Sephiran on it and Ashnard as the GHB (please give me a male sword dracoknight pretty please) I would be so happy.  I would also really like that Awakening banner if it was like the list because Priam.

36 minutes ago, EricaofRenais said:

Dang if they really made that Tellius banner with Sephiran on it and Ashnard as the GHB (please give me a male sword dracoknight pretty please) I would be so happy.

That'd be sick. I also need Dheginsea.

If they have enough characters left though, I could see them pulling another Fallen Heroes banner with Ashnard appearing there. Ashnard, Lyon, and perhaps (Three Houses spoilers) 

Spoiler

Hegemon Edelgard

I also want another Awakening kiddos banner, as there are just enough characters left for one more depending on how you look at it: regular Noire, regular Severa, regular Inigo, and Laurent. I know I'm quite biased towards Awakening and that they had a good run in the first year, but last year Awakening really didn't do too well, with only one banner and one (fairly average) Mythic. 

I can be appeased with Awakening characters wearing yukatas, however.

From one thing to another, my Quan in Hall of Forms is testing my patience. He's got Gáe Bolg, Distant Ward, Smite, and Drive Resistance, and when I finally get another kill on the bloke, he can choose between the following:

Sapphire Lance
Harsh Command
Blazing Thunder
Defiant Res
Escape Route
Threaten Atk/Spd 3
Defiant Atk 3 seal

I mean, Escape Route could be good, and Threaten Atk/Spd might be better than Drive Res, but both are very situational.

4 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Uh... Is Freyja supposed to not have an artwork? It's very weird that she doesn't have one showing at the end of the new chapter when she appears.

For a second, I thought you were talking about the elf king since I skipped the story dialogue.

Yesterday’s datamine didn’t have any art for her, so I guess not at this point. 

7 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Uh... Is Freyja supposed to not have an artwork? It's very weird that she doesn't have one showing at the end of the new chapter when she appears.

They'll probably want to reveal it at a later date. Hell had the very same introduction in that we heard her voice but didn't see her design. 

2 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

For a second, I thought you were talking about the elf king since I skipped the story dialogue.

Yesterday’s datamine didn’t have any art for her, so I guess not at this point. 

1 minute ago, Etrurian emperor said:

They'll probably want to reveal it at a later date. Hell had the very same introduction in that we heard her voice but didn't see her design. 

Huh, I see then. I must not have remembered that instance with Hel for some reason.

Rath demoting to 3-4* has some interesting implications. Seems like they're moving away from having a "4-5* pool" in favor of having any demotes go straight to 3-4* - at the next summoning pool update in a few months, they'll probably drop all the remaining 4-5*s to 3-4* and eliminate the category entirely. Which should simplify things, including pitybreakers.

2 hours ago, Othin said:

Rath demoting to 3-4* has some interesting implications. Seems like they're moving away from having a "4-5* pool" in favor of having any demotes go straight to 3-4* - at the next summoning pool update in a few months, they'll probably drop all the remaining 4-5*s to 3-4* and eliminate the category entirely. Which should simplify things, including pitybreakers.

Nice. Hope they really do get rid of that pool entirely. Getting pity broken by a 5* version of a 4* unit is pretty annoying.