Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

My second ever Echidna showed up today. Nine more to go.

Speaking of green things, I wonder if Darting Breath will ever become a thing. I wonder if stronger versions of the Breath passives will become a thing too.

Also, because I'm lazy and don't want to bother figuring out how to do the two chapter chain challenges, I just use guides for them. The one for paralogue chapters 39 and 40 by さるGames was basically use CYL Micaiah as the spotlight heroes are mainly armors or cavalry.

Edited by Kaden

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

@NegativeExponents- I'm 90% sure it's a temporary thing. S support only took about 15 minutes. With that in mind I can switch back to Inigo whenever I want, I do really enjoy Leila and Matthew's synergy though. They're literally perfect for eachother. Leila destroys one enemy, debuffs all 4 stats and swaps with Matthew who proceeds to destroy the remaining foes on EP. If her effect activated link skills there would be no stopping the two of them.

Want to see how this pair will hold up in some LHB/MHBs. An FE7 clear is definitely in order. Perhaps it can be a true Ostia clear with Serra and Hector.

17 hours ago, NegativeExponents- said:

@eclipse I disagree because they both have access to IVs and, more importantly, good prfs but I'm intrigued. What's this build you've thought up?

Remember his bulk?  Make it useful.

16 hours ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

I am 100% interested. I already have Heath promoted, merged, and inherited Vanguard Lance+ and Ignis.

He's flexible, and Vanguard/Barrier Lance are fairly accessible.  So he can either go full defensive physical tank with Vanguard+ and two Steady Stances (translates to 52 defense when attacked), or Barrier Lance and two Close Defenses for 40 HP and 45/46 defenses on melee enemies.  33 speed is, quite literally, "middling".

Or you can do what I did and abuse Fury/a Brazen seal.

Spoiler

vFJqVq5.jpg

Take at least 4 damage on the first enemy phase, and both Desperation and Brazen kick in.  That boosts his offenses to 53/37, before buffs.  I run a lot of Atk/Spd, which means Heath will most likely get off four attacks.  Would run Life and Death, but I think his bulk is what makes him stand out from Cordelia/Est.  Need to change the special to Luna, but I'm way short on SP.

Another fun alternative would be Spd Smoke, since he can then tank on the next enemy phase.  If I get really bored, I'll give him Galeforce and a dancer.

Heath may not specialize, but damn if he isn't versatile.

Why would you do that to his speed

On a serious note, that looks like an interesting build. I think I'm going for a speedy defensive build though. I might as well, since I already took the time to give him a reprisal lance (that doesn't work on player phase!).

9 minutes ago, Zeo said:

So this is neat.

This is cool, except for one thing.

Why the heck is Sothe pictured with PoR Ike?! That should be Elincia! Sothe had basically ZERO ROLE in PoR and Elincia is the lead female. She gets passed up for a kid who did nothing in the game whatsoever and isn't even recruited unless you view a certain info conversation?! Come on, man... 😕

I say again though, this is pretty awesome otherwise!

3 hours ago, eclipse said:

He's flexible, and Vanguard/Barrier Lance are fairly accessible.  So he can either go full defensive physical tank with Vanguard+ and two Steady Stances (translates to 52 defense when attacked), or Barrier Lance and two Close Defenses for 40 HP and 45/46 defenses on melee enemies.  33 speed is, quite literally, "middling".

Reveal hidden contents

vFJqVq5.jpg

Take at least 4 damage on the first enemy phase, and both Desperation and Brazen kick in.  That boosts his offenses to 53/37, before buffs.  I run a lot of Atk/Spd, which means Heath will most likely get off four attacks.  Would run Life and Death, but I think his bulk is what makes him stand out from Cordelia/Est.  Need to change the special to Luna, but I'm way short on SP.

Another fun alternative would be Spd Smoke, since he can then tank on the next enemy phase.  If I get really bored, I'll give him Galeforce and a dancer.

Ooh that's an interesting build!

Right now, I'm gonna do my best to make use of his bulk. I don't think I have any spare Steady Stance fodder lying around, but I got a couple other things I can use. The thing that stumps me is the B skill, I'm not quite sure what to put there.

33 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

Ooh that's an interesting build!

Right now, I'm gonna do my best to make use of his bulk. I don't think I have any spare Steady Stance fodder lying around, but I got a couple other things I can use. The thing that stumps me is the B skill, I'm not quite sure what to put there.

If you're going straight-up facetanking damage, I'm fond of Chill Atk.  You can also put stuff like Acrobatics/Escape Route, if you want more mobility.

So Resplendent Cordelia comes out next week huh. I might have forgotten or wasn't paying close enough attention but if I want my current +10 Cordelia to get the +2 stats I will have to merge her with the Resplendent version once she comes out I'm guessing?

5 hours ago, eclipse said:

Oh I definitely am. I'm making a mixed tank build with guard lance. It's just that you compared him to Cordelia and Est who are player phase units so I didn't think of his bulk.

5 hours ago, eclipse said:

Hide contents

vFJqVq5.jpg

Oh that is pretty neat. I feel like Life and Death from a Sothe might be better for that +2 spd if you're aiming to quad but like this still looks good.

44 minutes ago, NSSKG151 said:

So Resplendent Cordelia comes out next week huh. I might have forgotten or wasn't paying close enough attention but if I want my current +10 Cordelia to get the +2 stats I will have to merge her with the Resplendent version once she comes out I'm guessing?

IIRC your original Cordelia will automatically get the +2, no need for any more merging.

12 hours ago, NegativeExponents- said:

Oh that is pretty neat. I feel like Life and Death from a Sothe might be better for that +2 spd if you're aiming to quad but like this still looks good.

If I go the Life and Death route, it's gonna be the one from a spare Igrene.  The fact that he can take a hit is what makes him different from Cordelia/Est, and I'd rather not take that from him without good reason!

34 minutes ago, SockPuppet said:

A spring bunny duo is inevitable next month, no? Who do y’all expect, and who do you y’all hope it is?

The only acceptable choice should clearly be FE's two actual rabbits, Panne and Yarne. 

Since that definitely won't happen, I will instead expect Fjorm + doesn't even matter which other Nifl royal goes here since that's one of the options that would personally piss me off the most. If the 2020 Spring banner has to have FEH OCs like the last two, can it at least be Lif + Thrasir since they already look ridiculous enough as is?

Camilla and Loki except this time they'll be sharing a top that's too small for either of them.

Wouldn't be surprised if they started rolling out the 3H seasonals already. Probably some characters from there.

This stance banner is really proof positive that if you want a dancer (and lowkey a healer) - you really should get them on their debut.  Flying Olivia has a stance skill (and has not been on a Heroes with Banner at all - but yet this Ewan guy is on one) I mean I personally have a good Flying Olivia and wouldn't/couldn't pull on it anyway but that's not the point truly. They also really hate fallen berkut, because they put Thea on the banner instead of him. 

(this could mean that Berkut is on legendary but he's long passed his time and I don't see them skipping Petra one month to go back several and include him).