Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

10 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

I kinda liked Resplendent Ike. Not a fan of the Blue Flames on the cape, it's too colorful... but the rest is alright. But I think I prefer the original one... 

Free Aether at least.

Reveal hidden contents

vfZMrzP.pngF8KPPfL.png

I am ok with the design, but the unit will be total garbage even if he catches up with 2 to all stats Ike still stays garbage. No usable RES stat, his SPD sits right in the middle in no-mans-land. All he would be worth for is as a Vantage unit. He is in dire need of a Alondite weapon refine (same goes for Ryoma or all the DC weapon users).

On the other hand Cordelia is now again the queen of blue fliers!

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

2 hours ago, Hilda said:

I am ok with the design, but the unit will be total garbage even if he catches up with 2 to all stats Ike still stays garbage. No usable RES stat, his SPD sits right in the middle in no-mans-land. All he would be worth for is as a Vantage unit. He is in dire need of a Alondite weapon refine (same goes for Ryoma or all the DC weapon users).

It is not great, but it is usable. As a super tank, his Spd is fine and 2 Eirs will patch that Res up. I do not think he can survive the strongest nukes out there, but he can hold his own against most others.

For Player Phase, his Spd is not great either, but it is workable. Spd Refinement, LIfe and Death, Brazen Atk/Spd Sacred Seal, and Hone Spd provides 19 points in Spd, so neutral Ike can reach 52 Spd at +0+0, which is decent.

Edited by XRay

1 hour ago, Hilda said:

PoR Ike isn't spectacular, but he's not garbage either, come on. 😕 Also, he uses Ragnell, not Alondite. Alondite is Zelgius/BK's weapon.

Well, gonna live out one of my favorite FE7 supports and have Heath and Priscilla support each other! Gave them a matching blessing and plan on pairing them together for future teams. They're probably not gonna WRECK STUFF in every mode, but hey, I'm fine with it. Heath x Priscilla. ❤️

17 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Also, I disagree that PoR Ike didn't need buffing. He's totally outclassed by his alts now without the Resplendent buff.

Yeah, I think it was better to give him a refinement first instead. I still like the art of legendary Ike best of all Ikes. 

13 hours ago, Zeo said:

I wonder if I can get to 200 this time... I feel like once I break that barrier I can become a true saver... please let the banner be 3H and not the Dawn Brigade... I'm not ready for Edward...

Good luck! 

I'll dump some orbs for L!Alm merges, but I think I'll stop after the first Duma and/or Corrin. Don't need those two. 

13 hours ago, Hilda said:

On the other hand Cordelia is now again the queen of blue fliers!

Yep. That's my thought.

This will not save Ike at all. Still worst than Legendary Ike until he gets a refinement, and even then L!Ike will get it as well. Good for players that like him and use him, but I couldn't care less about Ike.

At least this copy will get me both Aether and Heavy Blade, and then I can get both Heavy Blade 4 and Lull from Ephraim.

And Cordelia became 37/37 now, which is great! I am even considering to build her now.

So, Sharena added a bunch of Tellius characters to "meet the heroes," and Ike is getting a resplendent alternate outfit. If I remember right, weren't some Elibe characters added, along with Lyn getting her resplendent outfit just before the Blazing Blade banner? Could this be a hint of upcoming Tellius content?

2 hours ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

So, Sharena added a bunch of Tellius characters to "meet the heroes," and Ike is getting a resplendent alternate outfit. If I remember right, weren't some Elibe characters added, along with Lyn getting her resplendent outfit just before the Blazing Blade banner? Could this be a hint of upcoming Tellius content?

I'm pretty sure last time it was Sacred Stones characters. Whenever they update the "Meet the Heroes" website with characters already in the game they have been going in order in which the games were released. Though disregarding that Tellius and Fates are the two games that have gone the longest without a New Heroes banner (a whole year for Fates, ten months for Tellius) so it wouldn't surprise me if those two games got New Heroes banners coming for them in the next few months.

Edited by NSSKG151

42 minutes ago, NSSKG151 said:

I'm pretty sure last time it was Sacred Stones characters. Whenever they update the "Meet the Heroes" website with characters already in the game they have been going in order in which the games were released. Though disregarding that Tellius and Fates are the two games that have gone the longest without a New Heroes banner (a whole year for Fates, ten months for Tellius) so it wouldn't surprise me if those two games got New Heroes banners coming for them in the next few months.

Ah so I am misremembering. Disregard, then!

Great, for Blue, Red and Grey units I have  Catria and Est with Azura and H!Mia support for easy 200k scores in Rokkr. 

Now, with two Altina that have TA and Axebreaker(or later G tomebreaker) I can safely and easily get 200k scores against green units! =]

I got my first Rokkr remnant! People weren't joking when they said just put Elincia in your team and win. I used her at +Atk/-Spd +0 to quad, and I had Galeforce L Hrid for extra damage / picking off enemies. L Roy was used to pair up / shield H Mia and L Eliwood protected Peony so she can dance Elincia. 

How is Elincia working for you guys and not me? She just dies if I use her in these Rokkr battles. And mine is +4 and +Spd and maxed on dragonflowers and packing a good full skillset and stuff. I'm buffing her with allies too.

Edited by Anacybele

37 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

How is Elincia working for you guys and not me? She just dies if I use her in these Rokkr battles. And mine is +4 and +Spd and maxed on dragonflowers and packing a good full skillset and stuff. I'm buffing her with allies too.

You need to buff her more and she needs to run Guard. If you are using a flier team, everyone on the team should be running Ward Flier and Guard.

I run 2 Herons and 2 Galeforcers. Catria-Est deals with red, blue, and colorless Røkkrs, and Palla-Tibarn deal with green Røkkrs. I might switch out Tibarn in the future for Elincia since she can quad. Against archer Røkkrs, I use World of Thracia Reinhardt, Brave Heroes Roy, The Land's Bounty Mia, and Festival in Hoshido Xander.

This is how set up my White Wings/combat units.
White Wing Weapons [special] — (Any Weapon)
Reposition
Galeforce
(Any A that boosts Atk)
Guard
Ward Fliers

(Any Sacred Seal that boosts stats; which stat you boost is dependent on the Røkkr)

This is how I set up my Herons.
Heron Wing
Sing

(Any Special)
(Any A)
Guard
Ward Fliers
— Goad Fliers
(Any Drive; which Drive you use is dependent on the Røkkr)

2 minutes ago, XRay said:

You need to buff her more and she needs to run Guard. If you are using a flier team, everyone on the team should be running Ward Flier and Guard.

I run 2 Herons and 2 Galeforcers. Catria-Est deals with red, blue, and colorless Røkkrs, and Palla-Tibarn deal with green Røkkrs. I might switch out Tibarn in the future for Elincia since she can quad. Against archer Røkkrs, I use World of Thracia Reinhardt, Brave Heroes Roy, The Land's Bounty Mia, and Festival in Hoshido Xander.

This is how set up my White Wings/combat units.
White Wing Weapons [special] — (Any Weapon)
Reposition
Galeforce
(Any A that boosts Atk)
Guard
Ward Fliers

(Any Sacred Seal that boosts stats; which stat you boost is dependent on the Røkkr)

This is how I set up my Herons.
Heron Wing
Sing

(Any Special)
(Any A)
Guard
Ward Fliers
— Goad Fliers
(Any Drive; which Drive you use is dependent on the Røkkr)

Oh, I see. I'm afraid I can't do this though. I only have one heron (Reyson).

3 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Oh, I see. I'm afraid I can't do this though. I only have one heron (Reyson).

You do not have a second copy of Reyson? Two Reysons will work just as well, if not better, than Reyson-Leanne combo. Leanne got some issues with her physical bulk which can be a minor inconvenience sometimes.

4 minutes ago, XRay said:

You do not have a second copy of Reyson? Two Reysons will work just as well, if not better, than Reyson-Leanne combo. Leanne got some issues with her physical bulk which can be a minor inconvenience sometimes.

No, I never saw the need to keep a second copy of him.

1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

I used this team with only one Reyson:

6023b9bc53aa9c808a26cdb5b7ea3c6eb0a11b7a2325ac91742ed7ae7ffcfde45d15fd9e5ce5086d4091cad8999ec819a048ca7264d393f644024b214df07eb1bb72eb20bf6033ee4dcdbb3eb38e4740

12 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Well, in this case, I don't have Mia, so...

Any other way to shut down the opposing Special should work fine, such as another unit with one of the Guard staffs or just having the Guard skill on your attackers as long as you can keep their HP high enough.

51 minutes ago, Othin said:

Any other way to shut down the opposing Special should work fine, such as another unit with one of the Guard staffs or just having the Guard skill on your attackers as long as you can keep their HP high enough.

I see. I might be able to try that. I'd have to see.

Managed to get 160k on the Rokkr battle for the first time too. Considering my previous best was like 70k, that's pretty decent. Didn't use any complicated setup really, just had regular Eliwood and Brave Roy (both with the Galeforce Blazing Durandal build of course) tag-team Hilda with a dancer and healer around for support. Lazura and Lucius but it could have been any non-cavalry duo really - besides their core function the only utility required of them was Atk Tactic and Chill Def.

1 minute ago, DraceEmpressa said:

No new onsen banner this year, so I'm expecting no picnic banner either, so.... Double new heroes for April maybe?

I'd certainly like that, but I'm not sure. Picnic didn't go as poorly as Onsen, and it's at a less crowded time of year. Even if it's New Heroes, could be an unconventional one like TMS or Fallen Heroes.

Honestly, I'd rather they kill the spring or bride banners than the picnic one. Those have gotten so stale.