• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

1 hour ago, Othin said:

I'd certainly like that, but I'm not sure. Picnic didn't go as poorly as Onsen, and it's at a less crowded time of year. Even if it's New Heroes, could be an unconventional one like TMS or Fallen Heroes.

Honestly, I'd rather they kill the spring or bride banners than the picnic one. Those have gotten so stale. 

Nah we still gotta get Bunny Est, Groom Eliwood & Sigurd and Brom, and Bride Deirdre.

I'm planning to create a Merged Adult Tiki, but I'm trying to think which build and asset should I go for, you have any suggestions?

Personally I would like if the banner releases for the few months looked something like this...

• March: Three Houses New Heroes banner, then Spring Seasonal
  • April: Fates New Heroes banner, then Fallen Heroes 3.0 (assuming Picnic Seasonal isn't coming back)
  • May: Tellius New Heroes banner, then Bridal Seasonal
  • June: Awakening New Heroes banner, then first Summer Seasonal
  • July: Second Summer Seasonal, then Three Houses New Heroes banner

2 hours ago, Troykv said:

I'm planning to create a Merged Adult Tiki, but I'm trying to think which build and asset should I go for, you have any suggestions?

Def is her best asset overall for most of her builds but Res is good if you planning a mixed tank build (you can raise her res close to 40 by stacking +Res Lightning Breath, Warding breath and a Res asset before considering visual buff and in combat boosts) and +Atk is good for a more offensive build with Breath of Fog.

Edited by NSSKG151

6 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

I’d prefer an actually popular character get that alt (even Gunnthra, Laegjarn or Laevatein), not one who’s forced to mooch off her far better sisters to just get one.

I would too since I hate Est, but we got Catria and Palla in bunny suits and Palla mentions that she wants to see all three of them as bunnies, so bunny Est is basically confirmed, unfortunately.

I'd like to see another picnic banner, actually. I liked that idea. Gimme picnic Oscar, IS! Since he's a cool chef. :3

26 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I would too since I hate Est, but we got Catria and Palla in bunny suits and Palla mentions that she wants to see all three of them as bunnies, so bunny Est is basically confirmed, unfortunately.

Yeah, I know but on the other hand I suppose I should want bunny Est since I want to stockpile orbs for once. 

Though, there is a certain someone else with connections to Catria and Palla they could use instead: Minerva (who also has no alts but is far more popular than Est). I'd certainly be all for that if it also leads us to a bunny Michalis even if he is a lance flier TT reward.

4 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Yeah, I know but on the other hand I suppose I should want bunny Est since I want to stockpile orbs for once. 

Though, there is a certain someone else with connections to Catria and Palla they could use instead: Minerva (who also has no alts but is far more popular than Est). I'd certainly be all for that if it also leads us to a bunny Michalis even if he is a lance flier TT reward.

Oh yeah, Minerva's cool! I'd dig her in a bunny outfit. XD

13 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Omg Bunny Michalis would be fun! And don’t worry, now all male units have a new option instead of being neglected to the TT reward slot—the empty base kit instant 4* 😉 

1 hour ago, Troykv said:

Depends on what you are trying to get her do.

SK!Alm/QOV!Celica Super Tank:
+Spd
Lightning Breath [Res]
Reposition
Moonbow
Mirror Stance — Swift Stance (tier 4 not out yet)
Lull Atk/Spd
Atk Smoke — Pulse Smoke
Swift Stance

Blazing Nuke Super Tank:
+Def/Res
Lightning Breath [Def] — Lightning Breath [Res]
Reposition
Moonbow
Fort. Def/Res
Quick Riposte
Atk Smoke — Pulse Smoke
Fortress Def — Fortress Res

Def/Res Tank
+Def/Res
Lightning Breath — Water Breath (with Distant Counter)
Def Refinement — Res Refinement
Reposition
Moonbow — Bonfire (with Steady Breath or Warding Breath) — Iceberg (with Steady Breath or Warding Breath) — Aether (with Steady Breath or Warding Breath)
Mirror Stance — Sturdy Stance (tier 4 not out yet) — Bracing Stance (tier 4 not out yet) — Steady Breath — Warding Breath — Distant Counter
Lull Atk/Spd — Quick Riposte
(Any C) — Atk Smoke — Pulse Smoke
Quick Riposte — Mirror Stance — Sturdy Stance (not out yet) — Bracing Stance (not out yet)

Def Tank
+Def
Breath of Fog [special]
Reposition
Bonfire — Ignis (with Steady Breath) — Aether (with Steady Breath)
Steady Breath — Sturdy Stance (tier 4 not out yet)
Lull Atk/Res
(Any C) — Atk Smoke — Pulse Smoke
Quick Riposte

I like all three Whitewing sisters, so, I'd love to complete the trio. I like Minerva, too, but she wouldn't give that bunny set a sense of completion.

As for the picnic theme, I also actually kinda like it. Rebecca would fit very well there, as well as other characters that know how to hunt, cook or farm.

Huh. I have enough Stamina Potions that by using them all to grind HM through Chain Challenges, I could make another 5* +10.

Funny thing is that the one I want most right now is someone I haven't actually upgraded my first copy of yet - Bantu.

Have you seen in the update notification the price of manuals? It’s just...disgusting. I mean, the last copy is 2000 Codes (and you have to buy the previous ones) and I barely have 450 since MS started... (I forgot to do it once, but still far less than 2000)

1 hour ago, Javi Blizz said:

Have you seen in the update notification the price of manuals? It’s just...disgusting. I mean, the last copy is 2000 Codes (and you have to buy the previous ones) and I barely have 450 since MS started... (I forgot to do it once, but still far less than 2000)

Yeah, I have 488. I don't understand it at all unless the cost listed is cumulative, but nothing in the UI suggests that. Is Adrift Corrin worth 5 times as much as Summer Cordelia? Uhh....

However, if it means the Codes granted by AR and Arena are about as generous as that from MS, maybe it'll be palatable. I don't like one game mode being overwhelmingly the main source of a particular currency - better to spread it out amongst multiple modes so your performance is averaged out rather than having to invest heavily in just one mode. (Yes I'm hinting at ARs)

Meanwhile, I see no reason to go past the third tier of each path at the moment - oddly enough the units most desirable to me at the early ones. I have Summer Cordelia, M Grima, Leanne, Dancer Elincia and Lethe all unmerged, and so I could theoretically buy all five of those on day 1 (assuming one more round of MS plus the 1500 starting currency). I don't have Owain, Dancer Xander, Adrift M Corrin, or Tanith and neither do I want them. Greil I have but care nothing about. I'm sure they have desirable fodder for some people but I'm not spending all those codes just for fodder.

Can anyone confirm the third row from the top of their hair? I see Valentine's Lilina, and I'm guessing Amelia, Pegasus Nino, Winter Ephraim, and Valentine's Hector. If so, then once again I'm happy taking the first three and leaving the other two, who I don't have.

Edited by Humanoid

Yeah. The prices are too high. I have 852 Divine Codes right now, that I got during all these 3 months.

From the paths that appear in the image, the Awakening/Fates and Radiance paths are the better ones for me. Blue Flames and Wrath from Owain and CC with Xander, and Radiance has Cloud Maiougi, Harsh Command+ and Fury 4.

Also, I believe, from the image we got, there are only 5 paths ar start, and we will get 1 or 2 new ones every update. Right Now we know 3 paths:

Awakening / Fates Path: Summer Cordelia, Fallen Male Robin, Owain, Festival Xander and Adrift Male Corrin.
Radiance Path: Leanne, Festival Elincia, OG Lethe, Bride Tanith and Valentine Greil.
Blades / Sacred Stone Path: Valentine Lilina, Amelia, Flying Nino, Winter Ephraim and Valentine Hector.

If we consider the two paths that appeared in the last Feh Channel real, the others two are:

Fire Emblem Heroes Path: Spring Alfonse, OG Ylgr, Spring Bruno, NY Fjorm and Summer Laevatein.
Shadow Dragon / Echoes Path: Bride Caeda, OG Celica, Picnic Genny, Spring Palla, Kliff.

Lot of great skills here being effectively given out for free, I'm not going to complain about it taking a while to get through them.

Apparently they're fixing the quest counter, but there's no mention of any changes to the other Feh Pass issues. I've sent feedback saying I'm glad they've fixed the biggest issue but also listing out the things I'm frustrated they aren't addressing yet. 

I will wait for a better path to appear. None of them are worthy for me right now.

Like I said, I have 852 divine codes, which will become 2.352 with the 1.500 free codes we will get. We will also have 1 or maybe 2 MS before the update, so I may have ~2.420-2.490 codes when it starts.

Sigh... guess I gotta start doing the Coliseum again...

My necessary resources are now completely empty, I got almost no feathers, all my refining stones and sacred coins are not where I'd like them to be... gotta partake in this evil again.

Oh man I been inactive for months... wonder what hells are in there now...

7 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

Sigh... guess I gotta start doing the Coliseum again...

My necessary resources are now completely empty, I got almost no feathers, all my refining stones and sacred coins are not where I'd like them to be... gotta partake in this evil again.

Oh man I been inactive for months... wonder what hells are in there now...

Arena Assault can be annoying sometimes, but Arena is not as bad as it used to be.

So... are you ignoring all the feathers, orbs and others Coliseum's rewards... for months?

1 minute ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Arena Assault can be annoying sometimes, but Arena is not as bad as it used to be.

So... are you ignoring all the feathers, orbs and others Coliseum's rewards... for months?

...pretty much yeah. Just like two or three months by now though.

52 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

...pretty much yeah. Just like two or three months by now though.

Just participate; you do not have to rank high or achieve deathless wins. Participating still gives you plenty of rewards too, so I do not see the need to skip those modes. Plus, once you stop caring about the pressure to fish for score or achieve deathless wins, those modes are extremely low effort since the enemies have crap skills and crap movement. That is a ton of resources to leave out on the table for very little input in effort.