Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

15 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

It's pretty random when we usually get the trailer. Some times is four days before the banner, others is 2 days.

Yeah, so it seems. I'll just have to hop on Youtube and Twitter close to 10 again tonight.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

FEH's voice always annoyed me, but it's sad to see someone lose a job this way. Hoping for the best for the VA and that things go smoothly for her. I'd gotten used to that voice, cringy as it may be.

32 minutes ago, Zeo said:

FEH's voice always annoyed me, but it's sad to see someone lose a job this way. Hoping for the best for the VA and that things go smoothly for her. I'd gotten used to that voice, cringy as it may be.

Wait, I do not really get it.

What do they mean when they say they will record Feh Channel updates moving forward? As in they already have the next few updates prerecorded and got her voice already? Or are they just going to put subtitles in the Japanese trailers and then release that? Little confused here.

Now I kind of want Feh to have won one of the past Choose Your Legends so we can preserve her voice. I especially want that super Feh they showed a while back (I think it was April Fools) where Feh did a shit ton of damage.

Edited by XRay

39 minutes ago, Zeo said:

I wonder if they will recast Feh or Fehnix will be the Feh Channel roster for now on.

2 hours ago, XRay said:

Wait, I do not really get it.

What do they mean when they say they will record Feh Channel updates moving forward? As in they already have the next few updates prerecorded and got her voice already? Or are they just going to put subtitles in the Japanese trailers and then release that? Little confused here.

Now I kind of want Feh to have won one of the past Choose Your Legends so we can preserve her voice. I especially want that super Feh they showed a while back (I think it was April Fools) where Feh did a shit ton of damage.

They will record them in the US from now on. Girlie is based in Japan, so she won't be doing the voice for Feh anymore~

7 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

They will record them in the US from now on. Girlie is based in Japan, so she won't be doing the voice for Feh anymore~

Oh! Okay. That makes much more sense now. I missed the US part.

Well, if they do decide to do a Feh Hero and a Feh alt down the line, I hope they can use her voice for one of the Fehs.

Can't stay with Fehnix because they'd mean they'd have to recast the Japanese Feh for no reason, so I expect no change other than her sounding different.

Yahtzee is based in the US now, I still want him to voice Feh, complete with sneering contempt at the very things he's announcing.

It appears the Japanese trailer for the next banner was accidentally released early...it’s now set to unlisted so, spoilers and stuff.

Spoiler

I don’t understand any of it, but that’s definitely Hades Ω, not Dark Spikes. I like it.

Spoiler

Without even playing 3H I know for a fact that Dark Spikes is being saved for Brave Lysithea so it's only natural the normal variant gets hades.

And no, I haven't played 3H. That's just how much power the internet has. Can't go anywhere without seeing someone linking to Lysithea nuking Death Knight.

21 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

The English text for Olwen's refine is wrong; the aura debuff also applies to when she's in combat, not just for allies. But it only works on Player Phase, unlike Mirage Rod or Tharja's Hex. Unfortunate.

Oof! I gave her Spd Refine... that is 200 Divine Dew down the toilet.

Damn it. Fuck Treehouse. Still incompetent as ever.

3 minutes ago, XRay said:

Oof. Contact support, perhaps? They might help you. But for what it's worth, the Spd from Spd refine will work on EP unlike the Eff refine.

4 minutes ago, SockPuppet said:

What are everyone’s thoughts on the forma update?

Paid only, so meh. Would've been a great feature if it was earn-able.

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

4 minutes ago, XRay said:

Apparently the English localization fucked up three things: Bernadetta's bow Desperation effect being tied to the health and penalty condition, green Olwen's unique refinement, and a 32th Squad Assault.

Edited by Kaden

I am not sure if anyone else is affected, but the game crashes at times in 4.2 and you cant update to 4.3 in the app store (it keeps loading for ever)... So what am I supposed to do lol

and yes i have seen the text on the update notification, but it doesnt help when you cant update to 4.3 (their solution)

Edited by Hilda

Looks like we are getting colorless tome units in the future. That could be interesting or a headache to fight against. I'm interested in seeing which characters they will give colorless tome to (wouldn't be surprised if Brave Lysithea ends up with one).

As for the code compiler while I am still going to be saving up Divine Codes for S!Laevatein's Mirror Impact Holy War's line is definitely has interesting things for me with Ishtar's Swift Sparrow 3, Lewyn's Spiral Spiral and even Deirdre's Quick Riposte 3 would save you 20,000 feathers.

Edited by NSSKG151

11 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Oof. Contact support, perhaps? They might help you. But for what it's worth, the Spd from Spd refine will work on EP unlike the Eff refine.

Yeah, it would work on Enemy Phase, but I am not likely to use her on Enemy Phase though.

Forma unit souls...? Interesting...

This would be a good way to build a certain unit as long as you don't care about Asset and Flaw, and if you ask me I actually kinda like the blue background and blue stars.

I have to wonder how they'll handle learnable skills though... in the example, Leif has none of his usual skills, so would he have to learn them manually? Would they be automatically learned? It'd be cool if the Forma unit also kept all the skills they ever learned while being grown up, but then one could just throw literally everything at one unit and have a unit with like 20 Tier 4 skills...

The forma unit is very cool.

i am looking forward to units that are easily merged like that draug/gordin etc. 

You can deck them out with a max score kit, then just merge them for a max scoring unit without needing the fodder.

It's 5 in the morning and I need to sleep so I'm going to save my overall thoughts for later, but as far as Forma souls goes I like the idea of it.

If a Blazing Hall of Forms came and it had OG Lyn, I could grind until I got Flashing Blade 4, Wrath, Time's Pulse, etc and then just use the soul to grab her and merge into her. Losing the +ATK would suck but it would take so much pain out of hunting for fodder over the course of months.

This is assuming they aren't paid only which... I'm not holding my breath but my full thoughts on this update are too much to type out right now. Need to sleep.

Getting big missed opportunity vibes from this already though...