Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

Just now, silverserpent said:

@Benice Oo, I remember L'Rachel, and Corrin is a really good unit as well for an oldie. Trying to use Maid!Kagero to bait out Ursula?

Generally my Corrin can tank a hit from Ursula, as long as Kagero's next to him (S-support); I just put quick riposte on her and had her clear out the green mage and one of the thieves. L'Arachel got rid of the other, Corrin didn't actually do much, but he did take out the armor axe.

Yato's refine just isn't fair though. + 2 to Atk/spd/def/res? Too good to be true!

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

1 hour ago, Benice said:

M! Corrin, + 2, Summoner support, Halloween Kagero, +1, OG L'Arachel+3 and Flying Olivia, who I pulled earlier today and didn't do any fighting. First actual refresher unit with a prf weapon! (I also have Peony, but for some reason I always forget her existence.)

Yeah, you're right. The bird Laguz have been good perpetually...The old Beast Laguz...Not so much. Cainheghis is still pretty good, though.

Bird laguz are great. I got my Naesala up to +9 last year, and he's a monster. (Been hoping he'll get another free copy through a Grand Hero Party so he can get to +10 without needing more grails.)

2 hours ago, Benice said:

Yeah, you're right. The bird Laguz have been good perpetually...The old Beast Laguz...Not so much. Cainheghis is still pretty good, though.

Heh... I actually use Caineghis and the birds. Caineghis is one of my best tanks. I have a lot of fun with them!

1 hour ago, Othin said:

Bird laguz are great. I got my Naesala up to +9 last year, and he's a monster. (Been hoping he'll get another free copy through a Grand Hero Party so he can get to +10 without needing more grails.)

I've got a +10 Naesala, Tibarn, and Reyson... I might have gone a bit overboard.

1 hour ago, Venmi said:

Heh... I actually use Caineghis and the birds. Caineghis is one of my best tanks. I have a lot of fun with them!

I've got a +10 Naesala, Tibarn, and Reyson... I might have gone a bit overboard.

Of those, Naesala and Reyson are +10 and are excellent sweepers. Tibarn is a sad +1, I'd love a 0 on the end of that one day. But there are priorities...

Everyone out here talking about their *5 +10s and here I am with my +3 Lyn... and +3 Mia... and +3 Lute... and would be +3 Hector if I merged him.

And... +3... Swordhardt and... what is it with me pulling 4 of the same unit?

Yeah.... highest merged 5* exclusives:

Legendary Ephraim + 4
Veronica +4
Lancina +3
F Grima +3
Eir +3

Birb team not looking so great either:

4* Naesala
4* Reyson (Could go 5* +4 maximum, but no point yet)
5* Leanne +1 (thanks to Divine Codes)

Well, it looks like there is nothing of interest going on in the game for me until the end of the month, and even then it is only about the Mythic possibly being a colorless tome like people are speculating since I have little interest in the banner itself. I'm honestly more curious about what is going to be on that New Heroes banner on the eighth of April which is still almost three weeks away as well as a new Feh Channel possibly coming in early April. Really I'm just interested in everything Fire Emblem related in April since isn't it supposed to be the 30th anniversary for the series this year? I wonder if IS has anything special planned to happen in FEH next month.

5 hours ago, Zeo said:

Everyone out here talking about their *5 +10s and here I am with my +3 Lyn... and +3 Mia... and +3 Lute... and would be +3 Hector if I merged him.

And... +3... Swordhardt and... what is it with me pulling 4 of the same unit?

I don't have any seriously merged 5* exclusives (just a few low-levels from random duplicates), but I've started putting most of my feathers into merging more common units after catching up on getting all my unique units to 5* early last year. (Although I've since fallen a bit behind on that.)

My current high merges are +10 Black Knight, +10 Cecilia, +10 Fae, +10 Aversa, +9 Naesala, +9 Winter Jaffar, and +7 L'Arachel. Hoping to get enough grails for the last Jaffar merge at the end of this AR season, but it'll be close.

Edited by Othin

Hi guys, how would you build a +Spd / -HP Spring Narcian? I want to make him a Player Phase unit, since I have a lot of Enemy Phase, but I don’t really like the usual Fury/Desperation build on melee units. I was thinking about Fury/Escape Route, but atm I don’t have Galeforce and I’m also not sure if he has enough atk to run Heavy Blade SS. Any ideas?

1 hour ago, Javi Blizz said:

Hi guys, how would you build a +Spd / -HP Spring Narcian? I want to make him a Player Phase unit, since I have a lot of Enemy Phase, but I don’t really like the usual Fury/Desperation build on melee units. I was thinking about Fury/Escape Route, but atm I don’t have Galeforce and I’m also not sure if he has enough atk to run Heavy Blade SS. Any ideas?

Narcian is basically non-Resplendent Cordelia with a ton of Def and no Res. Any build that Cordelia can run, Narcian can also run to about the same degree of success.

My 5 star exclusives that are +10 are only Brave Ike, GD Ike, and Summer Frederick. I'd only do this kind of thing with my favorite characters when it comes to 5 star exclusives since they're difficult to get a lot of without saving a ton of orbs and/or some money specifically for them.

I currently have twenty-one +10 units. Of them one of them is a grail unit, FH!Delthea, and three of them are five star exclusive; FH!Tiki, Nagi and NY!Anna.

My other five star exclusives with merges are B!Hector at +6 and Owain, Sword Reinhardt, Flying Olivia, Celica, Mage Eirika, Delthea, Elise and Kinshi Hinoka all at three merges and that is mostly due to all of them sans Hector and Elise being pitybreakers or free summons.

Dimitri is my only 5* exclusive that's +10. All others are either grail projects of 4*-5* units that built up. My only other 5* exclusives that I'd +10 will be OG Micaiah (She needs two more thanks to pity breaks), Legendary Chrom, Sothis (She's halfway there anyway), and Brave Dimitri. Definitely Brave Dimitri, at least. The others could stay at their current merges and it wouldn't bug me.

6 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

Narcian is basically non-Resplendent Cordelia with a ton of Def and no Res. Any build that Cordelia can run, Narcian can also run to about the same degree of success.

Okey, thanks! 😄

the closest I have to a 5* exclusive +10 is V!Lilina who is +5.  All my 5* +10s are 3* and 4* units or grail units.  Being F2P  means I take what I get and I am just happy I get one copy of a fav who is 5* only, if I get more in a very rare case I will merge but only if the fodder is not something I am in dire need of like DC.  Damn I need to grind feathers since I have so many merge projects I need to finish so I can actually start on my grail projects. 

I have seven +10 units, none of which are premium (Athena, A!Tiki, Lilina, Effie, Nowi, Sheena and Nino).

My highest-merged premium units are Karla, Sword Reinhardt and Eir, all at +3.

I don't have premium +10, only Sophia, Nino and Masked Lucina.

But I also have a +7 HS!Micaiah and a +6 Base Micaiah

Brave Lyn, Valentine Lyn, Legendary Lyn, OG Marth, OG Reinhardt, OG Bartre, OG Seliph, OG Roy, OG Caeda, OG Est, OG Fae, OG Nino, OG Cecilia, OG Rebecca, OG Nanna, Summer Fiora, and the Black Knight are all my +10 units. I have yet to add most of them to the compendium, though, I'm still getting some skills to complete all the builds I want.

Male Robin/Grima and Caineghis are at +6 and Priscilla, Masked Marth/Lucina, Thea, and Valentine Lilina are at +5. I have other characters at lower merges, too.

Let's see, the rest of my 5 star +10 units include OG Frederick, Summer Fiora, Silas, Kaze, OG female Robin, male Morgan, OG Reinhardt, Klein, and most recently, Hawkeye. I have a ton of other 5 stars that have at least one merge though, including four that are +5 (RD Ike, Hrid, Summer Gaius due to how I had to pull a bunch of Summer Frederick to make him +10, and weirdly enough, Laegjarn. She pitybroke the fuck out of me for a while).

Edited by Anacybele