• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

Azura seemed pretty likely to be one of the early ones, so no surprises here.

This makes characters from FE7, FE13, FE9, FE6, and FE14. Maybe Marth next? Or Eirika.

4 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

33/35 offenses is pretty decent. Not quite on the level of sword infantry or lance fliers, but still decent, especially for a dancer. Compared to the other fast lance infantry, Summer Robin has 32/34, Nephenee has 31/35, and Brave Lucina has 34/36. Nils has 31/35 for the closest any other melee blue dancer will get.

Inb4 Azura is announced in the next batch of refines.

...hm, looking over the numbers again, fair point, though Neph and Lucy do have the Prfs backing them (Neph actually has it pretty well if you build into the EP nature of her special refine, can rival most PP units in speed).

We are running out of Gen 1 units to give Refines to... the Blessed Lance is on the horizon...

*deep breath*

YAAAAAAYYYY
Azura 👏 she's one of my very favourite characters, and this gives me another merge on mine (+2). 
The art is a bit wonky but whatever. 

(i'm not cancelling the pass regardless but so far, minus Ike (for me) it's all been pleasant surprises. (and ike lives on in Edelgard so there's that)

Azura looks nice... that's all I will said. I kinda like ther OG design more.

For now, the "one 5* Hero, one 3*-4* Hero" thing is going... I guess the next one after Azura will be a 3*-4* Hero again? 

We didn't repeat a game yet: Blazing Blade, Awakening, Path of Radiance, Binding Blade, and now Fates.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

2 hours ago, Othin said:

Azura seemed pretty likely to be one of the early ones, so no surprises here.

This makes characters from FE7, FE13, FE9, FE6, and FE14. Maybe Marth next? Or Eirika.

I expect it to be a minor character. So far, they seem to be starting each month with a major main character (Lyn in February, Ike in March, Azura in April), and ending with a minor one (Cordelia, Sophia). I'm thinking we'll probably get someone like Gordin, or Merric.

23 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

I expect it to be a minor character. So far, they seem to be starting each month with a major main character (Lyn in February, Ike in March, Azura in April), and ending with a minor one (Cordelia, Sophia). I'm thinking we'll probably get someone like Gordin, or Merric.

Merric could be a neat choice. But also, consider that we've been starting with a 5* and ending with a 3-4*. They can't keep up both of those patterns, since there are minor 5*s and major 3-4*s.

Edited by Othin

5 minutes ago, Othin said:

Merric could be a neat choice. But also, consider that we've been starting with a 5* and ending with a 3-4*. They can't keep up both of those patterns, since there are minor 5*s and major 3-4*s.

True, but I feel like they could probably keep up that pattern through at least May.

Huh, Azure is the next one. I thought for sure they were going in the CYL order. I was expecting Roy. Definitely wasn't expecting another female character. But I guess this is FEH.

Edit: I do hope they go through each game first. Instead of doing like five Awakening and Fates right away or something.

Edited by SSbardock84

I'm liking the look of Resplendent Azura's art and outfit. I guess all of those Azura's I fought yesterday in Arena Assault was hinting towards this huh. Now please give her base form a prf weapon and refine to go with her resplendent form next month.

I don’t like the New Azura 😞 I’m happy that they brought in a new artist, even though kaya8 is amazing with her, but, just as with OG Ike, I vastly prefer the original.

I hope they go back to a 3/4* unit next!

N

1 minute ago, SockPuppet said:

I don’t like the New Azura 😞 I’m happy that they brought in a new artist, even though kaya8 is amazing with her, but, just as with OG Ike, I vastly prefer the original.

I hope they go back to a 3/4* unit next!

So far, that has been the trend. 1 5 star exclusive and 1 3-4 star. It's much too early to call it a rule, but I also wouldn't rule it out as one.

This Resplendant Azura looks a lot like the original. I wouldn't be surprise if they revealed a refine for her very soon.

Also... they upgrated her bust, didn't they? Just like legendary Azura.

Edited by Nym

15 minutes ago, DraceEmpressa said:

do anyona have the datamine for this month' s lost lore enemies?

Spoiler

GJz2nfml.pngBfGGDdil.png5SL3P4Ml.png

I assume the fourth is just a generic not that the middle dude (Kimaarsi, I think) wasn't also a generic back in Path of Radiance.

Edited by Tybrosion

3 hours ago, Nym said:

This Resplendant Azura looks a lot like the original. I wouldn't be surprise if they revealed a refine for her very soon.

Also... they upgrated her bust, didn't they? Just like legendary Azura.

I really hope they give her a refine soon. So far all the Resplendand Heroes have had refineable or exclusiv weapons.

Its also worth noting that they seem to alternate between 3-4 Star and 5 Star exclusiv units:

Lyn (5star) ---> Cordelia (3-4) ----> Ike (5 Star) ---> Sophia (3-4) ----> Azura (5 Star)

I wonder who will be the next 3-4 Star unit? They also seem to cycle through the different games.

1 hour ago, Hilda said:

Its also worth noting that they seem to alternate between 3-4 Star and 5 Star exclusiv units:

Lyn (5star) ---> Cordelia (3-4) ----> Ike (5 Star) ---> Sophia (3-4) ----> Azura (5 Star)

I wonder who will be the next 3-4 Star unit? They also seem to cycle through the different games.

About 3-4* Heroes, and not repeated games:

• Marth and Caeda can be good candidates from Shadow Dragon/Mystery of the Emblem.
  • From Echoes... Maybe Lukas or Clair. Mae or Boye are also option.
  • Seliph can be for Genealogy, while Nanna (*) could be considered for Thracia.
  • Since Ike is from PoR, we can have one from RD. Sothe (*) is a good candidate.
  • It's too early to have Resplendent 3H Heroes. Honestly, I actually don't expect any 3H unit to receive one.

(*) In case it's not only Gen 1 heroes that will receive Resplendent Attires.

Finally finished my Cookbook! At least, getting all the recipes listed in it. There's still two I haven't made successfully yet, but I've gotten all the rewards for this month so I'll leave those for the next one.

I want Eliwood, Rebecca, Lloyd, and Florina to get Resplendent alts someday (even if I'm very unlikely to buy the FEH Pass).

Florina's art is kind of meh (not the worst, but not that great either) and her stats need help.

The former three are still okay units, but their art is worse than whatever was going on with Sophia.

Likewise, Mist getting a better default portrait would be nice, as well as +2 to all stats. (Although I think her stats are kind of a lost cause anyway.)

3 hours ago, Tybrosion said:
  Reveal hidden contents

GJz2nfml.pngBfGGDdil.png5SL3P4Ml.png

I assume the fourth is just a generic not that the middle dude (Kimaarsi, I think) wasn't also a generic back in Path of Radiance.

I don't think I remember PoR enough, but, why is [REDACTED] an enemy?

Devdan

9 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

I don't think I remember PoR enough, but, why is [REDACTED] an enemy?

Reveal hidden contents

Devdan

Spoiler

Devdan was conscripted to fight for Oliver. You had to have either Mist, Rolf, Sothe, Tormod or Soren talk to Devdan to recruit him.