• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

17 minutes ago, DraceEmpressa said:

Ok, but do you have info on their stats or at least classes?

........They have stats? Damn, I guess that shows how much I know about how this particular mode works exactly.

I don't know if the stats are posted anywhere but I'd imagine that their classes are probably:

Spoiler

Oliver: Blue Tome Infantry
Kimaarsi: Lance Armored; he should at least be an armor since this guy was a General in PoR
Devdan: Lance Infantry

Edited by Tybrosion

21 minutes ago, DraceEmpressa said:

Ok, but do you have info on their stats or at least classes?

5 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

........They have stats? Damn, I guess that shows how much I know about how this particular mode works exactly.

I am not sure they have stats, at least not any stat that we can tell.

While some enemies seem to take more damage against either physical attacks or magical attacks, I do not notice much difference between units of the same damage type, and the damage seems to be random.

Ephermera codes added to Lost Lore! They don't seem to be taking the place of any rewards either, just added to some of them. Looks like another 120, for a total of 630 now available of this type. So it'll be possible to get both 5* manuals this round. Who knows how future ones will go without the login bonus, though.

D'oh, forgot to do the Sharena quests, except that I managed to scramble the one story map for the one orb one minute before reset. Missed one orb and whatever other rewards were there, didn't have time to check. Shows how much I've been playing lately I guess.

The refines were announced without anything else I wonder if that means that we will get a channel, perhaps to talk about the changes to the summoning pool as it is this time of the year they do this always.

Also really happy for Eirika as I have a +Atk -Hp version of her (the free was foddered). But I hope her status as a free unit will not hurt her chances of getting a good refine. 

3 hours ago, SuperNova125 said:

The refines were announced without anything else I wonder if that means that we will get a channel, perhaps to talk about the changes to the summoning pool as it is this time of the year they do this always.

Also really happy for Eirika as I have a +Atk -Hp version of her (the free was foddered). But I hope her status as a free unit will not hurt her chances of getting a good refine. 

Should be a safe bet, they always do that when they just announce refines rather than a full update announcement.

The refinery update sounds nice - I don't really use Gaius or Gunter, but they help build on the launch lineup. Ursula continues the GHBs, which is even more welcome since there are a bunch that could really use them. Eirika getting a refine is nice but it's a bit frustrating that L'Arachel is getting snubbed with her near-identical tome, especially after I got her to +10 just a week ago. I've already had her inherit Blarblade, so there's less need for it, but still. Maybe sometime later this year.

My other +10s that could plausibly get upgrades are Fae and Cecilia. Fae's the one I've been more hoping for, with it seeming both more likely and more significant, but it'd also be great if Cecilia could get an upgraded Raven tome like Sophia and the Robins.

2 hours ago, Othin said:

Eirika getting a refine is nice but it's a bit frustrating that L'Arachel is getting snubbed with her near-identical tome, especially after I got her to +10 just a week ago.

IntSys is doing 1 Book 2 unit per update, so maybe L'Arachel is next, though we didn't get a 3-4* Book 2 refinement yet. But the "beautiful princess of peerless beauty" deserves it.

1 hour ago, daisy jane said:

Another Refinement. 
Another month to wait for Fae 😞
Eirika getting one is cool, but she's still atk/spd rally fodder though

My thoughts exactly. The only year one unit I want a refine for is Fae. Something like Sun dragonstone on her would be crazy. 

About the pool changes I would like something like a distinction between 3 and 4* units. For example newer heroes and some old ones (fodders like hinata or buildable ones like Fae and Nowi for example ) would be 4 * only and some other more useless ones should be 3*. About 5* I just don't know how to fix that pool. 

Edited by SuperNova125

2 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

IntSys is doing 1 Book 2 unit per update, so maybe L'Arachel is next, though we didn't get a 3-4* Book 2 refinement yet. But the "beautiful princess of peerless beauty" deserves it.

Huh, I hadn't noticed that pattern. They don't seem to have much of an order, but hopefully she's not too far off. 

5 hours ago, Xenomata said:

I been waiting for a stupid Legendary/Mythic Hero announcement the last two days, this hero better be worth me waiting to summon more from the Spring Banner...

I kinda hope the opposite. lol

I want to not be worthy or needed, so I can keep saving for Valentine Alm's return.

14 minutes ago, Vicious Sal said:

Strange, my game hasn’t registered the daily reset and my lift hasn’t recharged etc. Not even after closing and reopening the app a few times. 

You've started Daylight Saving time, Japan has no such concept, reset is in half an hour or so.

That horrible, horrible feeling when you merge a limited unit forgetting that you haven't 5*'d said unit yet. o_o ........... And thengo on a summoning spree to try to fix yourmistake but just burn what few orbs you were trying to save in the process...

1 hour ago, Rinco said:

So, if there is a Feh Channel, it, probably going to happen before the maintenance ends. I guess it being along with the maintenance is the most plausible, right?

If it's the case, then it's tomorrow. But I don't think so, since any update informed on the Feh Channel will only be released on the next Version update... Or at least it's what a believe.

I think the maintenance is related to the next Mythic Hero ability... 

So what if the update gives us some kind of colour refinery that allows us to drain a colour or grant a colour to units? 

Red, Blue and Green units could turn into grey units with this new refinery and turn their blar tomes etc into grar tomes. 

And maybe current colourless units could be given a colour through this refinery. 

I thought of it as a possibility just because we only have 1 colourless tome right now and this would be a quick way to broaden that spectrum whilst giving us a new currency that is rare and needs high scores in a mode that forces merges and high end units that are expensive.

I am not expecting it, but if it happens, you heard it here first. 

5 hours ago, Vicious Sal said:

Do not worry, I will give you credit.

I also needs to do it with Maaka as well. On Discord, he kept saying that Colorless tomes would be added and Lysithea would be one. I will not be surprised if Brave Lysithea ends as a Colorless Tome unit.

After I got Spring Chrom as my free summon, the game prompted me to leave a review. I don't remember ever seeing that notification before. Seems suspicious. 

6 hours ago, Vicious Sal said:

So what if the update gives us some kind of colour refinery that allows us to drain a colour or grant a colour to units? 

Red, Blue and Green units could turn into grey units with this new refinery and turn their blar tomes etc into grar tomes. 

And maybe current colourless units could be given a colour through this refinery. 

I thought of it as a possibility just because we only have 1 colourless tome right now and this would be a quick way to broaden that spectrum whilst giving us a new currency that is rare and needs high scores in a mode that forces merges and high end units that are expensive.

what would be the point? everyone would just run around colorless or with raventomes. Unless you mean personal weapons cant be drained from their color

43 minutes ago, Hilda said:

what would be the point? everyone would just run around colorless or with raventomes. Unless you mean personal weapons cant be drained from their color

The point is stated in my post, it has potential for monetary gains by being able to insert a new rare currency.

Even though colourless would be the best meta choice, you’ve probably seen people clamouring for a red bow from the time before Igrene. Casual people go hard on colours, competitive players go hard on colourless. Monetary win win situation for IS and they can even start rolling out premium raven weapons or raven related skills once the top player meta becomes too saturated with colourless. 

In my idea Red -> colourless etc would be possible, colourless -> any colour.

Switching between would be possible, but red -> blue would not be possible. 

Only switching between colour or colourless.

No Narcian refine this month either, but that's okay.  The lack of his long awaited refine was more than made up with his new spring alt, whom I wasted no time getting to +10.  (I plan to add it to the compendium once his dragon flowers are maxed out)  That alone would be more than enough to tide me over, but this of course just means I will be giving the original a new weapon and build:

Spoiler

GgHMcuq.png

Guard Axe, courtesy of our latest GHB unit.  Frankly I'm amazed I didn't try a similar build sooner with Hack o' Lantern (maybe that one can get the Res refine).  The goal of this build is to plop him on a choke point and stall for as long as possible.  Mystic Boost would be preferable as a B skill I think, but that fodder is a bit too rich for me now.  On maps without archers, the Iote's Shield seal can be replaced with one granting more defenses, or even something like Atk Feint alongside a rally if he can expect support.