Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

Maybe my mind is just really deep in the gutter, but holy Naga does Familial Festivities Bartre got some steamy lines:

"Wanna touch? No need to be shy. Go for it! Give 'em a squeeze!"
Are you giving me permission to grab you by the front and the back? You must be really confident about your size and your buttcheeks of steel. I know, I know, he is referring to his muscles, but it could have been easily misinterpreted if you do not know Bartre beforehand!

"My wife and I used to travel across the countryside and train together... Whenever I see rabbits, I think about those days."
I would like to hear about the training you guys did to conceive Fir. RR!Loki's could not have worded it better: "Well, there IS one thing bunnies are famous for. Besides eating carrots..."

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

That Black Knight starter pack is back... Except it has Brave Lyn instead and is only available to those who actually bought the BK pack. I think this is a pretty bad deal. Most people already picked Lyn for free when the CYL1 units came out as is, and second, F2P people can't get it? That is so unfair to them. And I'm not actually F2P.

I won't be buying this pack since I'm not interested in Lyn, I already have her brave version anyway, and as I said, I think it's crap.

17 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

That Black Knight starter pack is back... Except it has Brave Lyn instead and is only available to those who actually bought the BK pack. I think this is a pretty bad deal. Most people already picked Lyn for free when the CYL1 units came out as is, and second, F2P people can't get it? That is so unfair to them. And I'm not actually F2P.

I won't be buying this pack since I'm not interested in Lyn, I already have her brave version anyway, and as I said, I think it's crap.

No anyone can purchase it. They should have used Claude instead. He's a popular lord but less people have him and comes with good fodder.

Bit strange to choose brave Lyn for the starter pack. Since current feh is a whole different beast since the days she shouted "The Enemy!" in the arena. Personally I would choose someone more recent with the same amount of star power such as the Three Houses lords or the Byleth

9 minutes ago, Icelerate said:

No anyone can purchase it. They should have used Claude instead. He's a popular lord but less people have him and comes with good fodder.

This tweet says otherwise. Players who purchased the BK pack can purchase this new one when it goes live.

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

This tweet says otherwise. Players who purchased the BK pack can purchase this new one when it goes live.

And that tweet is worded very terribly, as the actual in-game notification says nothing about this only being available to people who bought the BK pack. 

3 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

It doesn't say, "Only players who purchased the Black Knight pack can purchase this new one when it goes live."

1 minute ago, Tybrosion said:

And that tweet is worded very terribly, as the actual in-game notification says nothing about this only being available to people who bought the BK pack. 

...If that's true, then yeah, the tweet IS worded terribly. Wtf...

I think it's pretty cool the Starter Support Pack is back, and I'm always happy to see Lyn love (she didn't get nearly enough before Heroes came along), but I do have to admit that it's a little strange they'd pick a CYL 1 winner as the character in the pack instead of someone more recent, or instead of another GHB/TT character. But, regardless, Brave Lyn is still a pretty good choice, even if most people already have her. For one, on the off-chance someone doesn't have her, now they have an excellent unit that's aged very gracefully. Second, it's an easy merge for anyone looking to merge her up. Or third, it's easy Swift Sparrow 2/Atk Smoke 3, two good skills for anyone who might be looking for one of them either as a permanent solution, or filler.

I still dont understand why some people expected the Feh Channel for today. Because of the maintenance? I am failing to see a reasonable connection between these two things.

It's too early for a Feh Channel. Honestly, I expect it for next Monday.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

Random thought, but in terms of the next new heroes batch, any chance someone on there could wield a colorless tome? Is there any game or specific unit in mind y’all can think of that could potentially house a main pool colorless mage? Kinda expecting one tbh.

54 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I thought you misinterpreted the in game notification but now I understand why you thought only players who purchased the BK pack. They meant to convey that those who bought the BK pack can go on to buy Brave Lyn pack despite it being basically the same thing and originally a one time offer. So the tweet was worded incorrectly, you didn't make any mistake. 

I don't expect colorless tomes to be super common, tbh. The wielder would need a good reason to be outside the color triangle. For example, Ashera's a second good choice for a colorless tome because she's apparently order incarnate. Athos could probably be justified as a colorless tome user if Brammimond is colorless.

On a slightly unrelated note, Naga should've probably been colorless. It's a bit odd that the ultimate deity of FE is so ... underpowered, and has a color weakness.

9 minutes ago, Icelerate said:

I thought you misinterpreted the in game notification but now I understand why you thought only players who purchased the BK pack. They meant to convey that those who bought the BK pack can go on to buy Brave Lyn pack despite it being basically the same thing and originally a one time offer. So the tweet was worded incorrectly, you didn't make any mistake. 

Yeah, this tweet really confused me. It's worded horribly, as pointed out.

8 hours ago, Sunwoo said:

I don't expect colorless tomes to be super common, tbh. The wielder would need a good reason to be outside the color triangle. For example, Ashera's a second good choice for a colorless tome because she's apparently order incarnate. Athos could probably be justified as a colorless tome user if Brammimond is colorless.

On a slightly unrelated note, Naga should've probably been colorless. It's a bit odd that the ultimate deity of FE is so ... underpowered, and has a color weakness.

I could see Ashera, but Athos should get regular fire magic. There's more to Brammimond than being ancient.

Naga might have made more sense as colorless, but then we'd still be missing a blue flying dragon. (Also, with her current abilities, I think that would just have made her even weaker.)

11 hours ago, Othin said:

Naga might have made more sense as colorless, but then we'd still be missing a blue flying dragon. (Also, with her current abilities, I think that would just have made her even weaker.)

In her current form Naga's just really underpowered, and deserved better considering how important she is supposed to be in FE lore. True, we wouldn't have a blue flying dragon, but the game could probably make that up with seasonal units or some other dragons that may not have been added yet. I honestly think that aside from her C-skill, Naga needs a better kit and probably a better stat distribution.

45 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Not to mention that in the trailer, she has more HP than she actually has.

Huh! I did not know that was a thing until I went back and double checked just now.

IS what the fuck

18 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Huh! I did not know that was a thing until I went back and double checked just now.

IS what the fuck

Yeah. You could say that instead of a Neutral Naga they used a +Atk ones (her base HP is 37)... But Naga has a Super Boon in HP, which would make her with 41.

1 hour ago, Sunwoo said:

In her current form Naga's just really underpowered, and deserved better considering how important she is supposed to be in FE lore. True, we wouldn't have a blue flying dragon, but the game could probably make that up with seasonal units or some other dragons that may not have been added yet. I honestly think that aside from her C-skill, Naga needs a better kit and probably a better stat distribution.

Naga is at least doing well enough for herself compared to her evil counterpart. I know she is a 2018 unit, but damn has F!Grima aged even worse.