Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

57 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Yeah. You could say that instead of a Neutral Naga they used a +Atk ones (her base HP is 37)... But Naga has a Super Boon in HP, which would make her with 41.

Trailer Naga is screwy.

Is her base HP really 37 though? Mine is -HP and all this time I thought she had a superbane 😐

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

Well, played the 8bit and it's cute and kind of fun. Level 5? Piece of cake! Level 10? Easy breezy! Level...40+. Wow, that escalated quickly. And there are reinforcements this time- Welp, nope; maybe I'll try again some other time, but I just couldn't beat it with my usual team.

Coulda cheesed the 8-bit, but I instead decided, in the spirit of the whole Retrospective name, to use a unit that everyone perceived as the worst in the beginning...
Odin. But of course mine is +10 so his status is... better than some others.

The Infernal retrospective map was FUN.  Leon cheese was easy.  Jaffar, not so much (Gordin has Vantage), so I had to put some thought into that clear!

1 hour ago, Xenomata said:

Coulda cheesed the 8-bit, but I instead decided, in the spirit of the whole Retrospective name, to use a unit that everyone perceived as the worst in the beginning...
Odin. But of course mine is +10 so his status is... better than some others.

POWAR OVERFLOWING!!!! Odins lines are the best coupled with Azama and Henry

I didn't pay attention to the warning, so I was surprised then the reinforcements showed up. I wish they used the player phase theme from FE1 for the Retrospective map music, I've always liked that song.

6 minutes ago, Rinco said:

Is there any useful reward on the tap battle floors outside the 1st one?

If you get duplicate accessories from certain Floors or quests, you get 300 Feathers, so I still recommend doing all of them anyways. Just spam the button on Casual and you will pass all Floors.

Edited by XRay

5 minutes ago, Rinco said:

Is there any useful reward on the tap battle floors outside the 1st one?

Arena Crest in Floors 11-15, crystals and badges in the others ones for now.

Not to mention the 300 feathers for each repeated accessory you have.

Has anyone gotten more than 1 orb from a scouting session in Lost Lore outside of the guaranteed ones?

Confused the guaranteed rewards with the random rewards we get for redoing a location so this is wrong.

Edited by Flying Shogi

The retro map surprised me, I didn't expect I was really going to fight the whole Chapter 1 Squad from Shadow Dragon, but it was fun xD

What do you guys think they'll do in the next update? Summoning pool changes, new stuff?

I'm waiting on some rework of the summoning pool to see if we'll get new 3-4* worth building. If not, I'll finish my Kagero and Hawkeye.

I think if they will do a Feh Channel for the update, it will come till monday as the update usually happens 1 day before the banner and the banner is on wednesday. They want the Feh Channel out before the update, so they need it out on monday or before that

1 hour ago, Flying Shogi said:

Has anyone gotten more than 1 orb from a scouting session in Lost Lore outside of the guaranteed ones?

I didn't think it gave any orbs other than the guaranteed ones - is that incorrect?

20 minutes ago, Rinco said:

What do you guys think they'll do in the next update? Summoning pool changes, new stuff?

I'm waiting on some rework of the summoning pool to see if we'll get new 3-4* worth building. If not, I'll finish my Kagero and Hawkeye.

I think if they will do a Feh Channel for the update, it will come till monday as the update usually happens 1 day before the banner and the banner is on wednesday. They want the Feh Channel out before the update, so they need it out on monday or before that

I think it's a pretty safe bet that there'll be a Feh Channel soon, and I expect it to drop the current 4-5* pool (Reyson, Thea, Mordecai, Brady, Mercedes, Norne, Python, Tethys, Echidna, and Altena) to 3-4*. Who knows if it'll have any other summoning changes. 

They will probably just do the usual and drop the 4/5 star units into the 3/4 star pool. Not sure if they are going to snap the 5 star exclusive units from Book 2 out of newer banner but I am going to assume it won't happen. Maybe there will be one other surprise but one of the things I am hoping for is to have Mjolnir Strike be a weekly thing instead of having it sporadically appear whenever. I could see a proper FEH Channel coming anytime between tonight or Monday night.

I do believe that the Channel will be pretty soon (by tomorrow's reset it will be here). The previous one was mixing the 30 year Anniversary with April fools. I doubt that's the only thing they have for 30 years of FE .

I expect a teaser for the banner (they did this with Halloween, Thrasia and Valentine), Summoning changes like removing some 4/5 to 3/4 but I want year 2 units to be kept, especially with the new refines being really good.

1 minute ago, Zeo said:

What are the accessories for the tap battle rerun? Is it finally my time for the sunglasses or should I even bother wasting my time?

The accessories of the first beast banner and Kliff's hat. 

10 hours ago, Othin said:

I didn't think it gave any orbs other than the guaranteed ones - is that incorrect?

You never gotten an orb from redoing one of the locations?

Edited by Flying Shogi

I'm pretty sure you can't get Orbs other than the guarenteed ones

As for the presumed upcoming Feh Channel, I suspect a Book II Thanos and am otherwise certain we'll get the usual 4-5* demotes into the 3-4* pool~

2 hours ago, Flying Shogi said:

You never gotten an orb from redoing one one of the locations?

Not that I recall, unless you consider a second trip to finish a multi-trip location as "redoing".

2 hours ago, Othin said:

Not that I recall, unless you consider a second trip to finish a multi-trip location as "redoing".

By "redoing" I mean completely finishing a location regardless of the number of trips needed to do so.

Looking it up on Gamepedia, it seems like the rewards are random. They don't list orbs as possible rewards outside of the guaranteed ones though.

...ah goddamnit, it just now occurred to me that Colorless Tomes don't have a Valor skill...
Sigh... not that big a deal, but I am NOT looking forward to having to put C. Tome Valor onto a Colorless Tome Dancer, assuming Colorless tomes become big enough a thing.

2 hours ago, Xenomata said:

...ah goddamnit, it just now occurred to me that Colorless Tomes don't have a Valor skill...
Sigh... not that big a deal, but I am NOT looking forward to having to put C. Tome Valor onto a Colorless Tome Dancer, assuming Colorless tomes become big enough a thing.

May take a while to get C Tome Valor.

We got Beast Valor pretty early, in the 2nd Beast banner we got, but we already had 9 Beast units at that point (counting the banner that had the valor skill).

Edited by Diovani Bressan