Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

From the new demotes, Echidna is probably the only one I'd build. So I went and +10'd Kagero and gave Hawkeye 4 merges (missing more copies). Still have 250k feathers left to give Flame Emperor merges when he arrives in the grail shop and to keep building Hawkeye.

Free Lord Summon is probably a 'hope that you get a non-red orb'. I'll be trying for a Green orb.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

23 hours ago, Flying Shogi said:

Has anyone gotten more than 1 orb from a scouting session in Lost Lore outside of the guaranteed ones?

My apologies, this is wrong. I thought the guaranteed rewards were added to the inventory without notifying the player and confused it as extra rewards from this mode.

5 hours ago, Rinco said:

Free Lord Summon is probably a 'hope that you get a non-red orb'. I'll be trying for a Green orb.

Yeah. I think green is probably the best color if you just want a 5* exclusive unit, since there are no 3*/4* unit in that pool.

Green is 100% (3/3) 5* exclusive units.

Blue is okay, with 71% (5/7) being 5* exclusive units.

Red is not really great, with 63% (12/19) being 5* exclusive units.

Colorless is horrible, with 0% (0/2) being 5* exclusive units.

1 hour ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Since Grima's Limited Hero Battle will requite only Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn heroes, I tried to beat the Infernal Map using these heroes. Took me 2 tries to beat it.

Remember you can't use dancers.

What the hell is that. WHY  the hell is that? Why would someone 40+10 a 1-star Gunter!? And give him dance skills to boot?

Screenshot_20200404-092211_Fire Emblem Heroes.jpg

10 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Limited Hero Battle

Is this a FEH pass thing, or was just added?

EDIT: Sorry for doublepost

Edited by Kruggov

6 minutes ago, Kruggov said:

What the hell is that. WHY  the hell is that? Why would someone 40+10 a 1-star Gunter!? And give him dance skills to boot?

Screenshot_20200404-092211_Fire Emblem Heroes.jpg

Is this a FEH pass thing, or was just added?

EDIT: Sorry for doublepost

Mostly to ger that kind of reaction.

Question about Bramimond.

If Bramimond appears as a sort of reflection of each individual person to each individual, how is it that we as the player hear the voice of Eliwood, Lyn, Hector, and Alfonse quickly alternating between one another while continuously seeing the body of a person who has never even been summoned, let alone not being a reflection of the summoner?

40 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

If Bramimond appears as a sort of reflection of each individual person to each individual, how is it that we as the player hear the voice of Eliwood, Lyn, Hector, and Alfonse quickly alternating between one another while continuously seeing the body of a person who has never even been summoned, let alone not being a reflection of the summoner?

Kiran dresses up as Bramimond when Kiran talks to him, so he does not have to change his appearance much besides obscuring his face like Kiran does. Kiran also probably borrowed the Flame Emperor's voice scrambler thing and thought it would be fun to use the voice of Lyn, Eliwood, Hector, and Alfonse.

Just now, XRay said:

Kiran dresses up as Bramimond when Kiran talks to him, so he does not have to change his appearance much besides obscuring his face like Kiran does. Kiran also probably borrowed the Flame Emperor's voice scrambler thing and thought it would be fun to use the voice of Lyn, Eliwood, Hector, and Alfonse.

...if we were talking about literally anyone else I would call bull on you, but on the other hand, as well as the current hand, Manga Kiran sounds just dumb enough to wanna do something like that...

2 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

...if we were talking about literally anyone else I would call bull on you, but on the other hand, as well as the current hand, Manga Kiran sounds just dumb enough to wanna do something like that...

Maybe we will see him do just that in the manga.

2 hours ago, Xenomata said:

His physical appearance does not change, his physique is still the same as he was during the scouring 1000 years before FE7.

The voices, Kiran is a mute, and uses sign language, so he has Alfonse, Hector, Lyn and Eliwood talk for him! =]

Today's revival banner seems to be the last banner before the demotion happens, so after doing my free pull on it, I finally upgraded Norne and Tethys!

Still got Bantu, Chad, and Echidna sitting at 4*, though, since I haven't gotten natures I'm completely happy with for any of them yet. (And I haven't gotten Tania, Rath, or Ferdinand yet at all.)

I was annoyed that such a useless unit for fodder appeared as our next Ephemera prize, then I realized I actually have a -SPD OG Alm. Suddenly this is a nice little reward.

No real use for Green Olwen, but it'll be nice to have her in my pocket if I pull a -ATK or -SPD one. Since she's pretty useless for fodder there's no real chance of me feeding her to anyone.

Looks like the pattern continues to be two units originally from that month, one from Year 1 and the other from Year 2.

May will probably have brides - wonder who they'll pick for that. (Alternatively, could have Genny, Ishtar, or Lene - since Celica is already a regular manual.)

No additions to the main manual lineup, wonder how long that'll take. I still want to save up for a Special Fighter source.

Anyone’s hero sort messed up after the update? I used to sort by origin which is more or less replaced by entry which is fine, other than the fact that not all heroes are actually within order of what game they came from. A few are but others are randomly near the bottom of my list.

Edit: Never mind my sort by favourite number got turned on somehow and messed things up. Turning it off fixed the messed up sorting.

Edited by Holla99

2 hours ago, Holla99 said:

Anyone’s hero sort messed up after the update? I used to sort by origin which is more or less replaced by entry which is fine, other than the fact that not all heroes are actually within order of what game they came from. A few are but others are randomly near the bottom of my list.

Edit: Never mind my sort by favourite number got turned on somehow and messed things up. Turning it off fixed the messed up sorting.

nah, mine was messed up, too. I just went back to advanced options and turned it back on.

1 hour ago, Othin said:

I've been loving the filter option, makes it really easy to find specific units or groups of units. 

I agree. It is great for arena assault to filter out the blessings that don't match the season.