Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

3 hours ago, SockPuppet said:

Here’s hoping for a golden week FE direct in general where they will dish on FEH stuff and announce Warriors 2 + a Genealogy remake 😉 

This would be awesome! But it seems too good to be true, sadly.

On another note.

frederik_polite_knight_info01.pngfrederik_polite_knight_info03.png

😍😍🥰❤️ ❤️

Thank you Sharena for making best knight so ADORABLE! I already really liked her style, but still!

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

We will get 40 Ephemeras 4 per round in Voting Gauntlet (120 Ephemeras 4 in total). Which will put us at 500 Ephemeras 4.

Unless we get more Ephemeras 4 during Golden Week, we will only be able to get one 5★ Manual and two 4★ manuals (or five 4★ manuals, if you want).

Edit: Nevermind. I totally forgot that Lost Lore and Hall of Forms also grant Ephemeras

Edited by Diovani Bressan

4 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

We will get 40 Ephemeras 4 per round in Voting Gauntlet (120 Ephemeras 4 in total). Which will put us at 500 Ephemeras 4.

Unless we get more Ephemeras 4 during Golden Week, we will only be able to get one 5★ Manual and two 4★ manuals (or five 4★ manuals, if you want).

Hm? Where are you calculating from? Before the current and upcoming events we had 290. HoF adds 120, Lost Lore another 120, that puts us at 530. VG, the final event that will award these, will therefore put us at 650.

2 minutes ago, Humanoid said:

Hm? Where are you calculating from? Before the current and upcoming events we had 290. HoF adds 120, Lost Lore another 120, that puts us at 530. VG, the final event that will award these, will therefore put us at 650.

oh your right.

For some reason I forgot Hall of Forms and Lost Lore... dumb Diovani!

7 minutes ago, Zeo said:

It's about time! Seigbert and Narcian are getting refines as well! I feel bad for the two of them as Siegbert probably won't get the golden boy treatment Roy did even though he's his direct competition and Narcian... they just don't really care about GHBs. Runeaxe gives me hope though since that had HP siphon in FE6 so maybe it'll be like Sol Lance which would admittedly be pretty cool (but not enough to make me use Narcian until he gets a resplendent form to replace that terrible art of his.).

Gwendolyn just makes me feel bad for all the Sheena players since she's a far more commonly invested OG armor and Leon... meh, archers never get good refines (sans Niles) and I don't care for that particular one.

As for us being on topic! I have 44 orbs now and I'm itching to spend them but I've gotta wait.... Close Call... Close Counter... Distant Counter, Special Fighter, ATK/SPD Solo, Lull ATK/SPD, Edelgard, Mystic Boost, Melancholy+.... so many things floating around right now, it's crazy. Plus there's Golden week and that's not even accounting for the New Heroes banner coming on the 8th which could be Edward... then when the month starts my self imposed limit of 100-120 orbs per month will be inacted and It'll be torture not being able to spend anything if I blow them all at the start of the month.

*exhales*

So yeah.

Quoting here because I posted on the wrong topic!

Yeah Narcian has really bad stat distribution, so curious to see how they fix him.

Gwendolyn having a prf means Effie's Lance is guaranteed now that armours can get prf. Maybe a Heavy Blade effect as a kind of reference to her personal skill? Or maybe something like Kagero's Dart, with an Atk check giving more Atk.

Love that Siegbert finally gets a refine but sad have to wait for Shiro in a while. Curious to see if he gets Heavy Blade effect or something...would help me not having to switch Heavy Blade with him and Tibarn all the time.

Currently have 111 orbs on my main...sort of tempted for Edelgard but also kind of want a yolo Rinkah to complete the Fates tribes...but I must hold on until the new heroes banner.

Edited by mcsilas

Looks like I'll be able to get Bride Cordelia to +9 merge next month thanks to a manual of her being available in the Ephemera 5 lot. Woot! Also gonna snatch that Bride Ninian manual.

That Arena Assault update is a much needed QoL change. The items getting buffed is also welcome, too, though I doubt that they'd be used at all when people can just use the Gravity, Fear, or Lightning Charms, or the Dancer's Veil.

Yeesh, Panic Manor going to lv. 7 -- IS be trying to force 3-Mythic AR-O teams at this point due to Panic Manor affecting those with less than 71 HP.

Accessories being obtainable from the AR shop is a welcome change though dang, the accessories are expensive -- the new 8-bit Leif accessory costs 380 RR.

The Hall of Forms update is confusing -- I'm gonna guess that I just need to enter the page to get the 500 feathers; I don't need to actually buy any forma souls.

Hey I can finally get Bridal Cordelia...but only as a combat manual. At least if I ever do summon one I will have a merge ready for her.

Other than that there's nothing too exciting coming out of the new update that interests me other than the fact that they say the update is coming out on May 6 means the trailer for the next new heroes banner could come out on May 5.

Edited by NSSKG151

Not that impressive for the selection of limited manuals this time. I guess I can use Bride Cordelia as Rally Atk/Spd fodder before foddering a unit with Rally Atk/Spd+.

The AA update is very welcomed. Since I am low in Lighting Charms, I have been using Naga's Tear recently and know that it will become better makes me happy.

Teatime? Yes, please! I wish the New Mystery music was the Preparation theme instead.

7 hours ago, Etheus said:

I might actually play Arena Assault beyond the 3 round minimum for weekly quests now. Much needed QoL.

Do you prefer this update or would you prefer shortening AA? I prefer this update because I do like to use as many of my heroes as possible. 

5 hours ago, Humanoid said:

Golden week rewards, image blatantly stolen from the sub-reddit: (source thread)

Reveal hidden contents

bfke7gao1xv41.jpg

20 orbs

5x SP and XP

15 tickets

Spoiler

I wonder if, based on this image, the Picnic Banner will be one of the banners to receive the tickets.

This update added 4 slots for banners: Edelgard's Banner, Picnic Rerun Banner, Heroes with Glimmer, and Weekly Banner.

If this is right, no Hero Fest for Golden Week unless one of the banners mentioned is a hero fest.

Maybe 8 Tickets are for Edelgard's banner, and 7 for Picnic? I don't know.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

1 hour ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Hide contents

I wonder if, based on this image, the Picnic Banner will be one of the banners to receive the tickets.

This update added 4 slots for banners: Edelgard's Banner, Picnic Rerun Banner, Heroes with Glimmer, and Weekly Banner.

If this is right, no Hero Fest for Golden Week unless one of the banners mentioned is a hero fest.

Maybe 8 Tickets are for Edelgard's banner, and 7 for Picnic? I don't know.

15 tickets sounds to me like a 5/5/5 split, 8/7 would be super weird. Maybe it's picnic, Edelgard, and the anniversary banner? Or it could include a banner in the next update, if part of the tickets might not go out until then.

1 hour ago, Othin said:

Reveal hidden contents

15 tickets sounds to me like a 5/5/5 split, 8/7 would be super weird. Maybe it's picnic, Edelgard, and the anniversary banner? Or it could include a banner in the next update, if part of the tickets might not go out until then.

Spoiler

The orbs will most likely be a login bonus. About the tickets, can any already released banner receive tickets without having the ticket counter beforehand? The December banners had the slots for the tickets before we receive them I believe (correct me if I am wrong). Regardless, free tickets mean free summons so whatever the banner I don't complain. I just hope the Legendary one is one of them as I need these free pulls but for all we know it could be the weekly reruns of the CYL hero fests. 

Edited by SuperNova125

10 minutes ago, SuperNova125 said:
  Hide contents

The orbs will most likely be a login bonus. About the tickets, can any already released banner receive tickets without having the ticket counter beforehand? The December banners had the slots for the tickets before we receive them I believe (correct me if I am wrong). Regardless, free tickets mean free summons so whatever the banner I don't complain. I just hope the Legendary one is one of them as I need these free pulls but for all we know it could be the weekly reruns of the CYL hero fests. 

Good point, that sounds familiar. But who knows if that means they have to do it that way.

22 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I just cleared Ryoma abyssal by myself! Go me. ^^

My horse team of Freddy, Hrid, Reinhardt, and Ephraim were able to do it!

Congrats!

10 minutes ago, Othin said:

Congrats!

Thanks! I might see if I can clear some other older ones later on. I'm not too interested in some of the golden accessories, but yeah. I only go for the ones I like. lol

Since the Legendary Heroes of the MCs of Three Houses are 3rd tier. I'm hoping their 4th tier class will be their Brave Heroes outfits. I'll probably choose Claude if that's the case, his 4th tier is by far my favorite. Everything about his design from his clothes to his white wyvern are awesome. It'd be extra cool if they gave him his hairstyle with the headband, that makes his class look even better.