Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

13 minutes ago, XRay said:

I wanted do some Special Training maps today, but I feel so lazy and burnt out. Yesterday was Special Training: Ranged, so I spent a lot of time training up free ranged units and getting SP for them.

Do it while watching a show/movie?

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

19 minutes ago, Flying Shogi said:

Do it while watching a show/movie?

I did while watching YouTube, but I often pay more attention to the video than the game, so it makes the game feel more like a chore.

Hmm. The non-Veronica 8-bits cost 1900 total, and then there's 13 old accessories I missed that I can pick up for 520 total. I've got 2590 on hand, so I could pick up all of that, at the cost of wiping out my supply.

I think I'll catch up on the old ones since they're just 40 each, then hold onto the rest of my affinity for later, to think over. It's not like I buy songs much anymore, but... hmm. Wonder how often we'll get new ones. I get the impression these won't be very feasible to keep up with without buying more affinity, which I'm not gonna do.

3 minutes ago, Othin said:

Hmm. The non-Veronica 8-bits cost 1900 total, and then there's 13 old accessories I missed that I can pick up for 520 total. I've got 2590 on hand, so I could pick up all of that, at the cost of wiping out my supply.

I think I'll catch up on the old ones since they're just 40 each, then hold onto the rest of my affinity for later, to think over. It's not like I buy songs much anymore, but... hmm. Wonder how often we'll get new ones. I get the impression these won't be very feasible to keep up with without buying more affinity, which I'm not gonna do.

Yeah, I do not bother keeping up with the songs either (I just buy whichever song sounds good or is nostalgic), and I am spending Orbs every week for extra Affinity. A bit over half my Affinity income goes towards Flowers, so I net 80 Affinity every week that I can save. With Veronica accessory being a thing now, I guess I will stop spending on songs entirely (unless I find something really pleasing) and focus on that accessory. I have about 1,300 Affinity right now, so I should be able to get Veronica in about 47 weeks.

Well, the selection for the next Bound Hero Battle is rather interesting [DATAMINE SPOILERS]:

Spoiler

It's Fallen M!Robin and Fallen F!Corrin, which I believe is the first one to cross two different games / worlds.

12 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Well, the selection for the next Bound Hero Battle is rather interesting [DATAMINE SPOILERS]:

Hide contents

It's Fallen M!Robin and Fallen F!Corrin, which I believe is the first one to cross two different games / worlds.

Help, they've fallen into each other's worlds and they can't get out!

3 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Reveal hidden contents

Help, they've fallen into each other's worlds and they can't get out!

Spoiler

Eh, I'm pretty sure Grima wouldn't have any problems with that so long as he has a world to ravage.

Though, I suppose there is a high chance that he'll end up inciting a turf war with Anankos.

So the new 8-bit accessories cost a lot, but old Tap Battle accessories are very cheap. I hope the future ones stay that way, including the 8-bit ones with the current Tap Battle.

Oh hey guys, check out what I just saw on Twitter.

Spoiler

EXYh1iMXQAMdQZE?format=jpg&name=large

She's cute! She better be summonable at some point!

I approve of her being flat chested like me too. Could always use more girls who aren't designed to just be boobs and stuff. Especially if they don't worry much about their flatness either. Chest size is not everything! Large breasts, small breasts, they should all be appreciated!

12 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Oh hey guys, check out what I just saw on Twitter.

Reveal hidden contents

EXYh1iMXQAMdQZE?format=jpg&name=large

She's cute! She better be summonable at some point!

I approve of her being flat chested like me too. Could always use more girls who aren't designed to just be boobs and stuff. Especially if they don't worry much about their flatness either. Chest size is not everything! Large breasts, small breasts, they should all be appreciated!

Interesting. I assume she is the person we are looking for.

I assume she is wielding a sword? I cannot really tell.

I hope she has a really good Dance/Sing skill like the others.

Just now, XRay said:

Interesting. I assume she is the person we are looking for.

I assume she is wielding a sword? I cannot really tell.

I hope she has a really good Dance/Sing skill like the others.

I thought it might be a staff, but I suppose a healer can't also be a refresher because you can't have Sing/Dance and a healing assist at the same time. So that's unlikely. It does look like a sword too though.

Why can't it be both? A Staff with Wrathful Staff and Adeptive damage? Probably fires those windblade effects you see from Excalibur.

Her Dance/Sing could basically be Dance and Recover+ in the same skill.

...it's not unrealistic, she is most DEFINITELY either the next mystic hero or the mystic after.

3 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

Why can't it be both? A Staff with Wrathful Staff and Adeptive damage? Probably fires those windblade effects you see from Excalibur.

Her Dance/Sing could basically be Dance and Recover+ in the same skill.

...it's not unrealistic, she is most DEFINITELY either the next mystic hero or the mystic after.

But then how would she be able to use it on a unit that hasn't yet moved? Obviously, no sing or dance skill is able to be used on a unit that hasn't moved.

Also, it's mythic hero, not mystic.

Edited by Anacybele

4 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

But then how would she be able to use it on a unit that hasn't yet moved? Obviously, no sing or dance skill is able to be used on a unit that hasn't moved.

...oooh. OOOOH. Idea... made...

Fluid Dream (Assist)
If used on ally who has yet to act, restores HP equal to 50% of units Atk +10. If used on ally who has already acted, grants another action to target ally and restores HP equal to 30% of units Atk +5. (Cannot target an ally who has already acted and with Sing or Dance.) Grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res +3 to targeted ally.

It's really not the most creative thing I've come up with, but it does put the two skills into the same skill.

Screw getting the 8-bit Veronica accessory since holy sheesh. It's clearly made to make whales and diehard Veronica fans spend Orbs on Aether Resort Passes.

Price: 5000 RR

Assuming you have 0 RR to start with and don't spend RR on anything else...

You get 130 RR per week without AR Pass (7 * 10 from visiting Resort daily + 60 from weekly Resort event). It will take 38 weeks and 6 days to get the 5000 RR for that accessory.

With AR Pass, you get 200 RR per week (7 * 20 from visiting Resort daily + 60 from weekly Resort event). It will take 25 weeks and 75 Orbs  (25 weeks * 3 orbs/week) to get the 5000 RR for that same accessory.

Edited by Roflolxp54

Interesting thing that happened on the Portugese version of Heroes is a leak or possible misspelling of the word Echoes in Brave Eilwood description. My money is on the former, but I'll be alarmed if that is the direction IS plans to take the series.

https://twitter.com/Fan11Dark/status/1258257122791473153/photo/1

UPDATE: Apparently it's an old typo that has yet to be corrected.

Edited by Jingle Jangle

5 hours ago, Xenomata said:

...oooh. OOOOH. Idea... made...

Fluid Dream (Assist)
If used on ally who has yet to act, restores HP equal to 50% of units Atk +10, but if ally has a skill with an HP maximum condition, set ally's HP to ≤50% of allies max HP. If used on ally who has already acted, grants another action to target ally and restores HP equal to 30% of units Atk +5, but if ally has a skill with an HP maximum condition, set ally's HP to ≤50% of allies max HP. (Cannot target an ally who has already acted and with Sing or Dance.) Grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res +3 to targeted ally.

It's really not the most creative thing I've come up with, but it does put the two skills into the same skill.

I am just going to make a slight adjustment to make her more overpowered usable with Player Phase units.

5 hours ago, Roflolxp54 said:

Screw getting the 8-bit Veronica accessory since holy sheesh. It's clearly made to make whales and diehard Veronica fans spend Orbs on Aether Resort Passes.

Price: 5000 RR

Assuming you have 0 RR to start with and don't spend RR on anything else...

You get 130 RR per week without AR Pass (7 * 10 from visiting Resort daily + 60 from weekly Resort event). It will take 38 weeks and 6 days to get the 5000 RR for that accessory.

With AR Pass, you get 200 RR per week (7 * 20 from visiting Resort daily + 60 from weekly Resort event). It will take 25 weeks and 75 Orbs  (25 weeks * 3 orbs/week) to get the 5000 RR for that same accessory.

4 hours ago, Lemmy said:

Even as a Veronica fan that accessory is too much for me ...

Flowers are scarce enough that I don't want to cut off that source.

Factoring in Flower expenditures at 120 Affinity per week:
Players with no pass get 130 Affinity per week, netting 10 Affinity per week, taking 500 weeks to get to 5,000 Affinity.
Players with a pass get 200 Affinity per week, netting 80 Affinity per week, taking 63 weeks to get to 5,000 Affinity.

I got 1,300 Affinity already and got the pass, so it will take me about 47 weeks to get Veronica. Still a long ways to go.

5 hours ago, Jingle Jangle said:

Interesting thing that happened on the Portugese version of Heroes is a leak or possible misspelling of the word Echoes in Brave Eilwood description. My money is on the former, but I'll be alarmed if that is the direction IS plans to take the series.

https://twitter.com/Fan11Dark/status/1258257122791473153/photo/1

UPDATE: Apparently it's an old typo that has yet to be corrected.

I don't follow - before the edit, what did this seem to imply?

Damn, I'll need the last merge on Flame Emperor for it to score more than my other arena units, but I wanted to wait until the GHB rerun to get the last copy and save Grails...

28 minutes ago, Rinco said:

Damn, I'll need the last merge on Flame Emperor for it to score more than my other arena units, but I wanted to wait until the GHB rerun to get the last copy and save Grails...

The rerun should be around September/October...

2 hours ago, Othin said:

I don't follow - before the edit, what did this seem to imply?

The text still there says, verbatim, "Fire Emblem Echoes: Blazing Blade" which would be a strange place to start the next remake.