Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

According to the updates notes. Dominance apparently didn't work properly. Now it so you don't get the Atk bonus on units that have skills that neutralize penalties. awww

Edited by Jingle Jangle

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

5 minutes ago, Jingle Jangle said:

According to the updates notes. Dominance apparently didn't work properly. How will deal true damage. Good for Gunnthra, she could use the tweak.

Out of curiosity, where is this? I see no mention of Dominance (which is a completely separate effect from Blizzard).

Just now, LordFrigid said:

Out of curiosity, where is this? I see no mention of Dominance (which is a completely separate effect from Blizzard).

I thought that "dominance" was an all encompassing term for skills that dealt more damage based on the enemy debuffs.

19 minutes ago, Jingle Jangle said:

I thought that "dominance" was an all encompassing term for skills that dealt more damage based on the enemy debuffs.

But Blizzard doesn't deal additional damage based on enemy's debuffs, it adds Atk based on the enemy's debuffs. That Atk is then subject to various modifiers (weapon triangle, effectiveness, etc). Dominance is raw damage.

Edit: So basically, your statement is correct, but Dominance is the only thing in the game that actually has that effect.

Edited by LordFrigid

22 minutes ago, Jingle Jangle said:

According to the updates notes. Dominance apparently didn't work properly. Now it so you don't get the Atk bonus on units that have skills that neutralize penalties. awww

Dominance worked just fine. It was blizzard that didn't work properly. 

Something is going on with blessings, legendaries and mythics:

Blessing.png

Emmeryn:

Clear Book IV, Chapter 4: Part 1 with Sharena: Princess of Askr on your team. (Allies deployed as cohorts using Pair Up do not count.)
Reward: エメリナ 4 Stars

Clear Book IV, Chapter 6: Part 3 with Anna: Commander on your team. (Allies deployed as cohorts using Pair Up do not count.)
Reward: エメリナ 4 Stars

Stats: 

gangrel: 19/6/10/5/8 -> 45/32/38/24/27

emmeryn: 19/6/8/6/8 -> 43/32/34/23/30

say'ri: 18/9/10/6/8 -> 40-/35/40+/23/34

mustafa: 19/10/6/10/6 -> 45/38/25+/36/28

anna: 19/9/10/6/7 -> 38+/35/40+/28-/31

mirabilis: 16/8/5/6/7 -> 38-/34/18-/32/35

awakening_midterm_lv40.png

Freya: 

YpWz6ZJl.png

Emm and gangrel kits:

Screenshot_20200604-232935_Discord.jpg

At least 20% is better than that joke 10% that Gaius had.

oh and big sad for another 5* locked WoM. Eternally too few Cains

Edited by Vicious Sal

1 hour ago, Vicious Sal said:

Something is going on with blessings, legendaries and mythics:

Spoiler

Blessing.png

Spoiler

Huh...that's interesting. It honestly looks like it's just one new hero type (I'll just call it a "Link Hero" until we hear otherwise). Then the multitude of new two-image symbols is for when you give one such hero a blessing.

So the forging bonds has a Club de Reines. I only got the C support so far, but I haven't seen Nailah, Henrietta, Gunnthra, Minerva, Sheena, Altina and Edelgard. These i would not be surprised to see in the Club des Reines. Though Sheena, Edelgard and Minerva would stand out because of their armour. Altina is of course not currently the empress of Begnion. Henrietta we haven't seen for a while, I would totally expect her here. Nailah is unlike all other Queens and I would have loved to see her join just because she's so different from all other women.

You could argue for Leavatein, Celica and Petra as well. And I am not sure about Fe4/5. 

I think I go them all, and if I forgot a ruler, she probably wasn't important enough to recall anyway.

Elincia's technically a queen in RD, but even her Hoshidan Festival alt insists on calling her a princess. So we don't actually have a "Queen" Elincia in the game yet.

EDIT: That said, Camilla never actually becomes queen in Birthright or Conquest, and the only time she could be a queen is by marriage to Revelation male Corrin so I call bullshit on her

Edited by Sunwoo

We have CHOP and Club de Reines. Are there any other sub organizations in the Order of Heroes?

8 hours ago, XRay said:

We have CHOP and Club de Reines. Are there any other sub organizations in the Order of Heroes?

Aponna's (Apotheosis Anna) medieval Amazon with Naesala apparently.

Edited by Nym

15 hours ago, Vicious Sal said:

maybe its a possibility to "link" alts together. like regular Marth with Legendary Marth and you gain some form of stat boost or whatever.  I dont know, i really am not looking forward to another BS like Duo-Skill units.

11 minutes ago, Hilda said:

maybe its a possibility to "link" alts together. like regular Marth with Legendary Marth and you gain some form of stat boost or whatever.  I dont know, i really am not looking forward to another BS like Duo-Skill units.

Wouldn't that run afoul of Complete Gacha regulations?

3 minutes ago, Othin said:

Wouldn't that run afoul of Complete Gacha regulations?

depends what they do with it, you still need both copies.

I mean if they implement a way for alts to be "linked" (not merged) together and they can benefit from another why not, you still need the copies?
Like if you link Regular Marth with Mythic Marth than you can equip Fire Emblem and Binding shield on regular Marth.

Though limiting it to alts of the same character is very restrictiv

14 minutes ago, Hilda said:

Personally I am not looking forward to this. Duos are fine, as they are only an offence thing and unless we are talking about Alfonse rarely you will see them in defence maps as their skill is a pretty big factor to their performance, but at the same time their skills are pretty fun and spice things up. What I fear is that we will end up having another new hero type locked to seasonals or generally to super premium units which means unless there is an Ephraim situation we probably never will get an easily accessible one. Also considering how non necessary duos are they might try to fix that, which means that a new mode or something might capitalise on them. But I guess I am being way too negative about them. 

1 hour ago, Nym said:

Aponna's (Apotheosis Anna) medieval Amazon with Naesala apparently.

Oh yeah, the "Askr Branch of the Ylisse Division of Anna & Company" if I remember the full name correctly.

Datamine speculation:

The fact that the new "link hero" icon resembles the Duo Hero one (and not the Pair Up legendary one) makes me think it's available on certain non-elemrntal heroes, probably starting with this month's summer banner and possibly taking the place of that Duo Hero. It'll probably involve two units working together somehow, whether as a set pair or as a new way of using the Pair Up mechanic. Maybe it'll be two units in one, that are always paired up but you can switch who's in front?