Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

31 minutes ago, Flying Shogi said:

Did not know this was a thing until I saw this.

Was this ever mentioned via an in-game notification? 

Yeah, it was a thing the previous update (Version 4.5) added and it was in that update's notes.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

The English Heroes crew isn't even translating the comics anymore. Fuck. This is so unfair. Why did they have to just disappear, especially without saying anything on the matter?

It's been a week now with no activity from them. It's starting to feel like a major fuck you to us westerners.

Edited by Anacybele

Haven't seen anything on that either. I have no idea who it could be. It better not be the millionth Elibe character though.

Edited by Anacybele

Probably be a few hours before we know the next resplendent since the website will be updated at the next reset.

Edit: Looks like Linde is our next Replendent Hero.

Edited by NSSKG151

I wish we were allowed to switch the battle sprite and artwork separately for Resplendent Heroes. I'm a huge fan of Kippu's art style, but I really like Askr Linde's sprite. Sad face.

I'm happy Linde is one of the first characters from Archanea to get a resplendent art, especially since I wasn't really a fan of her old art. Though sadly I probably still won't be using her much since I already have a +10 Tailtiu and FH!Delthea.

Also kind of funny how both females who got Askr resplendent art are both voiced by the same english voice actor.

Edited by NSSKG151

Resplendent Linde looks very elegant, it's so much cleaner than her original art. Her normal art is fine, don't get me wrong, but this just looks better. Now...here's hoping we get a staff unit done next, please? Preferably Serra or Lucius? Or even Priscilla? Maybe not Priscilla, her art is perfect as is, but i wouldn't mind the stat boost.

Edited by silverserpent

Yes! Super happy that Linde is the next Resplendent. I've never been able to summon her, so I'm very happy to have this gap in my barracks filled.

The next one will most likely be a 3☆/4☆ and have Muspell clothes. We haven't gotten any colorless ones yet. For some reason, my mind keeps thinking "Niles." That's...meh. I hope it isn't him.

For another topic, there's now a big question mark in my Catalog of Heroes. It wasn't there before (as in, yesterday) and now it suddenly is, and for the life of me I can't figure out who it could be.

2 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

Yes! Super happy that Linde is the next Resplendent. I've never been able to summon her, so I'm very happy to have this gap in my barracks filled.

The next one will most likely be a 3☆/4☆ and have Muspell clothes. We haven't gotten any colorless ones yet. For some reason, my mind keeps thinking "Niles." That's...meh. I hope it isn't him.

For another topic, there's now a big question mark in my Catalog of Heroes. It wasn't there before (as in, yesterday) and now it suddenly is, and for the life of me I can't figure out who it could be.

Is Mirabilis in your catalog?

RESPLENDENT LINDE. 😄

She's the best Archanea girl with Palla! SWEET. Though I'm surprised Marth isn't the first Archanea peep to get one. Still, this just tells me that I could even see resplendent Frederick before Chrom. lol I still don't think it's likely, but it may be more possible than I think anyway.

7 minutes ago, Othin said:

Is Mirabilis in your catalog?

I believe that could be the case, as I today registered her in the catalogue. In an AR defence map that was most likely forgotten from an Anima Season. Perhaps he has not encountered her yet. 

Though I don't have Feh Pass I am glad Linde got a resplendant attire as she is the only one of the resplendents so far I have build fully (as a simple desperation mage).

Edited by SuperNova125

2 minutes ago, SuperNova125 said:

I believe that could be the case, as I today registered her in the catalogue. In an AR defence map that was most likely forgotten from an Anima Season. Perhaps he has not encountered her yet. 

Though I don't have Feh Pass I am glad Linde got a resplendant attire as she is the only one of the resplendents so far I have build fully (as a simple desperation mage).

Yeah, Mirabilis is in an unusual situation as a unit who was released without appearing in a story/paralogue map or a legendary/mythic battle, while also not being free. 

OMG, she's sooo cute!

So can't wait to get her!

Muspell is next after this. I need this to be Ephraim or Frederick. Probably Ephraim out of the two, his game doesn't yet have a resplendent.

Edited by Anacybele

They changed the "Win Allegiance Battlea" quest to "Defeat an armored foe" in the FEH Pass quests.

This is the 2nd thing related to AB that we got this month... First that "glitch" happened in the Coliseum, which I don't fully believe it was a glitch. Now, AB quest for FEH Pass was removed and replaced by another one.

Maybe it's nothing... but can also be something... lol

Edited by Diovani Bressan

31 minutes ago, Othin said:

Yeah, Mirabilis is in an unusual situation as a unit who was released without appearing in a story/paralogue map or a legendary/mythic battle, while also not being free. 

She should at least be far easier to find in PvP modes than Larum, who mostly never gets used by the few people who have her.

21 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

They changed the "Win Allegiance Battlea" quest to "Defeat an armored foe" in the FEH Pass quests.

This is the 2nd thing related to AB that we got this month... First that "glitch" happened in the Coliseum, which I don't fully believe it was a glitch. Now, AB quest for FEH Pass was removed and replaced by another one.

Maybe it's nothing... but can also be something... lol

Yeah, I'm betting on new staple arena modes for the big September update, with them rotating one of these each week.