Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

1 hour ago, Sunwoo said:

@Diovani Bressan The Tanya in my version of Resonant Battles has the same skills as your friend (bottom image). However, the stats are not the same. Mine has:

69 HP
60 ATK
41 SPD
40 DEF
38 RES

Which is essentially 1 less in every non-HP stat, and 2 less in HP. Your Tanya has higher stats as well as a different skill, maybe it depends on your max points and/or tier.

The lower stats are because you are in Interval 9, while my friends are in Interval 10. PM1 is on the same Interval as you, and have the same skills as my Tanya.

This is still a weird situation in my opinion. I will play attention in the next season as well, to check if It will happen again.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

45 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

The lower stats are because you are in Interval 9, while my friends are in Interval 10. PM1 is on the same Interval as you, and have the same skills as my Tanya.

This is still a weird situation in my opinion. I will play attention in the next season as well, to check if It will happen again.

Actually, I seem to be in Interval 8 XD

But I see. That's quite odd, maybe it's deliberate to make guides more difficult to use universally.

2 hours ago, Fabulously Olivier said:

Did they ever fix the AA suspend bug?

Also, did they ever give us the promised compensation orbs? I don't recall seeing them.

yes they did. 
and yes they did. a few weeks ago. 

Anyone else think that duo unit sprites look weird now? They're too small. I remember it being said that they were going to be made smaller, but now they're just weirdly tiny. Why was this even done? They looked fine before.

30 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Anyone else think that duo unit sprites look weird now? They're too small. I remember it being said that they were going to be made smaller, but now they're just weirdly tiny. Why was this even done? They looked fine before.

Yeah, agreed. I didn't mind them before but now I've changed to the setting that just displays the lead unit at full size because they just look so wrong when they're tiny. I hope they add an option to switch back to how they used to be.

looking at all my duos. it seems that the only small ones are Mia/Marth and Rhea/Byleth (I don't have Rhea/Byleth i'mjust going by pictures). 

Micaiah/Sothe, Alm/Celica, Whitewings, and Alfonse/Sharena all look normal. so it might just be those two. 

16 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

Micaiah/Sothe, Alm/Celica, Whitewings, and Alfonse/Sharena all look normal. so it might just be those two. 

It's not. Alfonse and Sharena look too small to me now and they were fine before. I use them a lot, so I would know.

20 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Yeah, some of them look off but Rhea is easily the most egregious one. She in particular looks way too small.

I haven't looked at many of them, but Rhea definitely stands out the most to me too.

Hey all, I believe I found a bug on Sylvain. His weapon does not heal him as it's supposed to. Either that, or the description is wrong. It says that it restores 7 HP after his first combat on each turn, but it keeps only giving him 1 HP, no matter how much HP he has at the time. We have to report this to IS.

Edited by Anacybele

18 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Hey all, I believe I found a bug on Sylvain. His weapon does not heal him as it's supposed to. Either that, or the description is wrong. It says that it restores 7 HP after his first combat on each turn, but it keeps only giving him 1 HP, no matter how much HP he has at the time. We have to report this to IS.

Are you using Fury 3 on him? If you do, the -6 HP from Fury nullifies 6 of the 7 HP heal which results in only 1 HP heal.

Edit: I am using Sylvain right now, and it works normally. You probably have Fury 3 on him.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

Just now, Diovani Bressan said:

Are you using Fury 3 on him? If you do, the -6 HP from Fury nullifies 6 of the 7 HP heal.

Yes, but that's not what I'm talking about. Fury deals damage, yes, but I still see only 1 HP being healed after it kicks in when it should still be 7 HP. It should be +6 damage, and then +7 HP, not +6 damage and then +1 HP.

Just now, Anacybele said:

Yes, but that's not what I'm talking about. Fury deals damage, yes, but I still see only 1 HP being healed after it kicks in when it should still be 7 HP. It should be +6 damage, and then +7 HP, not +6 damage and then +1 HP.

No. It never happened that way you described.

The healing and the damage happens at the same time. He is taking -6 of damage, but healing with +7. It will always appear +1 heal. Not a -6 then a +7.

Did you never pay attention when using Eir? She only heals +2 after damage, because her weapon causes 4 damage but Mystic Boost heals 6.

This was always the way, you just don't remember. It's not a bug or a glitch.

6 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

No. It never happened that way you described.

The healing and the damage happens at the same time. He is taking -6 of damage, but healing with +7. It will always appear +1 heal. Not a -6 then a +7.

Did you never pay attention when using Eir? She only heals +2 after damage, because her weapon causes 4 damage but Mystic Boost heals 6.

This was always the way, you just don't remember. It's not a bug or a glitch.

Except it does, because I just saw it while playing. They don't happen at the same time, nor should they. It doesn't make sense.

And if Eir has the same issue going on, that should be fixed too. It causes the weapons to not work as they say they're supposed to.

Edited by Anacybele

Just now, Anacybele said:

Except it does, because I just saw it while playing. They don't happen at the same time, nor should they. It doesn't make sense.

Record it and then post here, because I just gave Fury to my Sylvain (RIP Hinata), and it happens as normal: Sylvain's defeat foe and heals 1 HP after combat, no damage taken because his tome nullifies the Fury's + HP damage, which is the normal way these things work.

2 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Record it and then post here, because I just gave Fury to my Sylvain (RIP Hinata), and it happens as normal: Sylvain's defeat foe and heals 1 HP after combat, no damage taken because his tome nullifies the Fury's + HP damage, which is the normal way these things work.

Yes, that's what happens me too, but I see the Fury damage first and then that +1 HP. I'm saying it shouldn't work that way because it goes against the weapon's description.

3 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Yes, that's what happens me too, but I see the Fury damage first and then that +1 HP. I'm saying it shouldn't work that way because it goes against the weapon's description.

Maybe you are imagining things... Here, I recorded Sylvain in combat, and I didn't see any Fury damage before the heal.

7 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Maybe you are imagining things... Here, I recorded Sylvain in combat, and I didn't see any Fury damage before the heal.

Regardless, that isn't the point anyway. The point is that the way it's functioning now doesn't line up with the weapon description.

1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

It's not. Alfonse and Sharena look too small to me now and they were fine before. I use them a lot, so I would know.

.. i use mine every day. so it's not like i use mine once a month and i'm pulling it out of my butt. 

but whatever. if you wanna report it go ahead.

9 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Regardless, that isn't the point anyway. The point is that the way it's functioning now doesn't line up with the weapon description.

*sigh*

any unit that has recoil + healing damage will have a net heal. you won't see recoil and then the heal. 
Equip fury 2 and see what the number is.  

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

It is working as it should be. 

• Melon Float: During unit's first combat in player phase or enemy phase, grants Atk/Res+5 to unit and restores 7 HP to unit after combat.
  • Fury 3: Grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+3. After combat, deals 6 damage to unit.

Nothing is wrong here! Healing and Damage effects happens at the same time! It was always that way since day one. You can change the A-skill for Fury 2, and he will heal 3 HP after combat. You can change it to Fury 4, and he will take 1 damage after combat. This is how it works.

It's not a bug or bad description of the skill. You are just not remembering how these things work... again... like how you forgot how +10 units gets +4 to all stats and not +2.

4 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

any unit that has recoil + healing damage will have a net heal. you won't see recoil and then the heal. 

This is a constant. Ever since I had Spring Camilla, I've observed that you'd get a net heal (damage subtracted from the HP healed) if you slap Fury on her. 

Edited by Karimlan

Just now, Karimlan said:

This is a constant. Ever since I had Spring Camilla, I've observed that you'd get a net heal (damage subtracted from the HP healed). 

Yeah. I mean
I have Bride Micaiah - she always heals 1 after damage: Push has its damage/Mystic Boost heals six - Net 1 Heal

I have Fiora with Fury 4, Mystic Boost and Bellringer
Fiora gets healed in combat with bellringer - then the net heal from Mystic boost/fury damage.

and i mean we've had Eir for two years or so now. so by now unless you never used her at all, you should have some idea how it works.

it's why people run Mystic Boost on Alm
Alm gets the recoil from Refined Falchion, mystic boost (ideally) heals him back up to full strength before the renewal kicks in.