Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

Oh! Looks someone appeared from nowhere, showing her +5 semi-naked paidboy, just planning to ignore all that happened before as nothing has happened. Is he still bugging?

Back to the 3H anniversary... Would be nice a 3H banner, but would be too much 3H... I mean, 3H summer, then a New Heroes... maybe a Mythic (Seiros?), then CYL next month. I wouldn't be surprised if Byleth is the Legendary Hero next month.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

13 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Would be so funny with the next New Heroes Banner had Sylvain, Ingrid, Dorothea and Lorenz. lol

Oh jeez, I can only imagine the reaction.

Just now, Sunwoo said:

Oh jeez, I can only imagine the reaction.

many angry people everywhere lol

14 minutes ago, Hilda said:

They are saving her prolly up for a Legendary banner when the Red units are lackluster or a Hero Fest banner. At least thats what i think

I am hoping for a Hero Fest over Legendary (I mean they could do both, but i'd prefer the Herofest)

4 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Back to the 3H anniversary... Would be nice a 3H banner, but would be too much 3H... I mean, 3H summer, then a New Heroes... maybe a Mythic (Seiros?), then CYL next month. I wouldn't be surprised if Byleth is the Legendary Hero next month.

yeah i mean it could be new heroes i don't care about (please be new heroes i don't care about) then it would be nice to have a 3H Mythic (well another one). 

if it's Bylass YAY
if it's Bylad - have good fodder, dude. would also be kinda interesting if Legendary Byleth would have inheritable ruptured sky or a prf special

I'd love it if another Sylvain got added soon, but I'd also feel like it's a bit too fast... And I need my orbs and money replenish a bit. lol RD Ike is returning in the next legendary banner too, for that matter and I'm gonna want more merges for him.

Edited by Anacybele

4 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Oh! Looks someone appeared from nowhere, showing her +5 semi-naked paidboy, just planning to ignore all that happened before as nothing has happened. Is he still bugging?

She's actually telling me on Discord what happened, this is clear baiting and uncalled for. Whether she was getting defensive over nothing or not. She told me she wouldn't have gotten defensive if you had worded your original response more nicely.

2 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

many angry people everywhere lol

Yeah, I actually wouldn't blame them. It'd be such a bizarre decision to release a banner full of new characters ... who literally just got added as alts on the banner right before.

I wouldn't be surprised to see one of them, maybe two. But more than that makes it weird.

3 minutes ago, Dragoncat said:

She's actually telling me on Discord what happened, this is clear baiting and uncalled for. Whether she was getting defensive over nothing or not. She told me she wouldn't have gotten defensive if you had worded your original response more nicely.

Sis, you don't need to go around white knighting for Ana. She was wrong, end of the situation. Everyone in here can see that she was wrong and resorted to playing victim rather than simply admit she was wrong. Every post to Ana was worded perfectly fine. She has a refusal to admit when she's wrong about anything and if she's gonna act that way then she's going to get the response she gets because people are frankly tired of explaining things to her only to get told we're the ones wrong in turn and to then have her act like nothing happened.

8 minutes ago, Dragoncat said:

while op is baiting and will be handled appropriately, anacybele's conduct was completely uncalled for and represents a continuation of a trend that got her banned from the discord. this is not something that just gets thrown on other people when they get mad and then she disengages and talks about something else, again.

EDIT: this is a mod post, by the way.

Edited by Integrity

3 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

Sis, you don't need to go around white knighting for Ana. She was wrong, end of the situation. Everyone in here can see that she was wrong and resorted to playing victim rather than simply admit she was wrong. Every post to Ana was worded perfectly fine. She has a refusal to admit when she's wrong about anything and if she's gonna act that way then she's going to get the response she gets because people are frankly tired of explaining things to her only to get told we're the ones wrong in turn and to then have her act like nothing happened.

Yeah, but does Diovani have to respond with "Oh look, she's ignoring me and posting her favorite character"? That's what I don't like. I see her behavior, but I also see everyone else's.

EDIT

If both parties are getting dealt with, then I'm fine.

Edited by Dragoncat

6 minutes ago, Dragoncat said:

but refusing to believe stuff when someone confronts one with facts and evidence is ok? The very least one can do is to aknowledge that that person was right (which didnt happen). Sorry but repeated sugar coating isnt gonna help in the long way.

1 minute ago, Sunwoo said:

Yeah, I actually wouldn't blame them. It'd be such a bizarre decision to release a banner full of new characters ... who literally just got added as alts on the banner right before.

I wouldn't be surprised to see one of them, maybe two. But more than that makes it weird.

It honestly wouldn't bother me. (it wouldn't bother me even if i pulled). I figure. especially with seasonals being a month long. just wait and see what the new heroes are gonna be before you pull.then you can decide if you want alts vs. the normal people or not.

5 minutes ago, Dragoncat said:

She told me she wouldn't have gotten defensive if you had worded your original response more nicely.

and maybe it wouldn't have gotten to that point that after several people told her what was what, it wasn't. "well still wrong tho." without even a "Thank you for explaining it." or "oh sorry made a mistake, got it now thanks." girlfriend even went all "i don't even have to apologise." THEN she was flat out told she was wrong by several people, and then came back all

"check out my Sylvain."

sorry. it gets super frustrating. (and considering it happened like literally 3 days ago when i helped/explained to her her bank situation , people do get pissy/snappy back)

Okay, wow... I did not at all mean for things to go this far. I guess I should apologize now. But I also have to say I only got defensive because I didn't like Diovani's wording. No one else did anything wrong as far as I saw.

I stopped responding because I didn't want the issue to keep going. I said I misunderstood something and I thought that was all I had to say. I guess I should've been clearer or something though...

EDIT: I was already planning to show my Sylvain by the way. I just thought it was a good way to change the subject to something less tense...

Edited by Anacybele

4 minutes ago, Dragoncat said:

Yeah, but does Diovani have to respond with "Oh look, she's ignoring me and posting her favorite character"? That's what I don't like. I see her behavior, but I also see everyone else's.

no, because diovani has been appropriately warned and there was no significant misconduct from anyone except anacybele before she peaced out and i said nobody in the thread owed an apology but her and then she peaced in like nothing was the matter

2 minutes ago, Dragoncat said:

EDIT

No he doesn't, that doesn't excuse the main issue at hand, which is Ana's behavior which everyone has agreed is unacceptable. Not what Diovanni's posting. If you don't like Dio's post then report it instead of going all white knight. That's all~

1 minute ago, Hilda said:

but refusing to believe stuff when someone confronts one with facts and evidence is ok? The very least one can do is to aknowledge that that person was right (which didnt happen). Sorry but repeated sugar coating isnt gonna help in the long way.

I'm disengaging now, I have told her she has things to work on. I can't force her to change right away.

Believe me, you guys, I really get it, I facepalm at it, but you aren't the ones getting told about it on Discord and only her side, so when I see people intentionally picking at her and baiting her regardless of what she did or did not do, I have to come and try to smooth some feathers.

5 minutes ago, Dragoncat said:

EDIT

You know, she could PM me and talk about it with me... instead of complaining about me for a 3rd person. Or just say what she said to you here.

And yes, the baiting was wrong and I apologize for it. It's just, for me, her posting her unit after saying that everyone should apologize but her... wasn't well received by me.

Ana could do like... "I want ot apologize about what happened, and stuff... now changing the topic, here's my Sylvain". This would be way well received, in my opinion.

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

Okay, wow... I did not at all mean for things to go this far. I guess I should apologize now. But I also have to say I only got defensive because I didn't like Diovani's wording. No one else did anything wrong as far as I saw.

That's fine. I also want to apologize if I acting in a way that you didn't like.

1 minute ago, Diovani Bressan said:

You know, she could PM me and talk about it with me... instead of complaining about me for a 3rd person. Or just say what she said to you here.

Well... Dragoncat is my only friend and the only person I can talk to about certain things when I feel I need to talk to someone about said subjects. I don't mean to just complain to her.

2 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

That's fine. I also want to apologize if I acting in a way that you didn't like.

Alright then. All's good. Everyone else okay now, I hope?

3 minutes ago, Dragoncat said:

I'm disengaging now, I have told her she has things to work on. I can't force her to change right away.

Believe me, you guys, I really get it, I facepalm at it, but you aren't the ones getting told about it on Discord and only her side, so when I see people intentionally picking at her and baiting her regardless of what she did or did not do, I have to come and try to smooth some feathers.

Thats the wrong way to do it though and counterproductiv. Thats exactly sugar coating, instead of holding the mirror for a self reflection  which actually would help more in the long run. It is not your job/obligation to smooth some feathers.

3 minutes ago, Hilda said:

Thats the wrong way to do it though and counterproductiv. Thats exactly sugar coating, instead of holding the mirror for a self reflection  which actually would help more in the long run. It is not your job/obligation to smooth some feathers.

I'm holding the mirror for her on Discord. But fair point.

6 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Well... Dragoncat is my only friend and the only person I can talk to about certain things when I feel I need to talk to someone about said subjects. I don't mean to just complain to her.

well, no.
I can be your friend. i wouldn't mind. and if you want to talk about stuff. i've offered (several times) a PM away. if you wanna do discord i'm on discord like every day. so do with that as you will. 

As far as the next New Heroes would go, if it IS TH themed, I supposed I wouldn’t mind if it WERE the 4 introduced last night. 

Instead I would be in greater danger if it’s filled with DIFFERENT units that I want. Sylvain is nice because he was an ideal summer seasonal for me (even if his base form takes forever to come, this summer version is right up his alley anyway) but I have bigger priorities when it comes to the rest of the TH cast.

Ashe and Caspar for example are my #1 most wanted. I have high hopes they will be the respective demotes, and I am thrilled. But there’s the chance the latter might not... Felix is another one, but I’m 100% sure he will be 5* so that’s a spark waiting to happen~

I actually wouldn’t be surprised if the next NH banner is TH themed... it just... makes sense they’ll threaten our wallets in a quick succession 😬😬😬

The Sothis banner in August... yikes, idk what to expect. Lysithea and Sothis color sharing? A time’s pulse dream lol

Edited by SockPuppet

15 minutes ago, SockPuppet said:

Ashe and Caspar for example are my #1 most wanted. I have high hopes they will be the respective demotes, and I am thrilled.

I really want Ashe in the game, and I also think he will be a demote unit which, if it's the case... will make me happy.

7 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

I really want Ashe in the game, and I also think he will be a demote unit which, if it's the case... will make me happy.

The better for him to be merged, right?

I'd wanna see Felix and Caspar, but how IS plans to integrate their weapons is up in the air, I'd like to think.

1 minute ago, Karimlan said:

The better for him to be merged, right?

I'd wanna see Felix and Caspar, but how IS plans to integrate their weapons is up in the air, I'd like to think.

Felix would be a sword. 
(i wouldn' be surprised if he came with Atk/Spd Solo 4 (or a Solo was build into his weapon)., Close Call/repel and bobs your uncle.

Caspar they'd probably just give him brave axe. I don't really see them doing gauntlets.