Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

11 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

I really want Ashe in the game, and I also think he will be a demote unit which, if it's the case... will make me happy.

I'd be surprised if he wasn't in the next Three Houses Banner. Him and Felix are the most popular males left and I think that aside from Marienne they are also the only ones in the top 10 who haven't been added yet. 

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

4 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

Felix would be a sword. 
(i wouldn' be surprised if he came with Atk/Spd Solo 4 (or a Solo was build into his weapon)., Close Call/repel and bobs your uncle.

Caspar they'd probably just give him brave axe. I don't really see them doing gauntlets. 

You dashed my dreams of seeing gauntlets on FEH gfdi  XD

Seriously, those sound like plausible choices. How (and if they'd be set apart from everyone else by IS would remain to be seen.

25 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

I really want Ashe in the game, and I also think he will be a demote unit which, if it's the case... will make me happy.

Yes! I’m saving up some good fodder just in case he comes sooner rather than later...

I was tihnking about the current Hero Merit cap... It's 6,000 since June 2019, over a year ago. i also checked how long took to change the HM cap in previous times:

• 4k HM cap was in version 2.1, in January 2018;
  • 5k HM cap was in version 2.4, in April 2018;
  • 6k HM cap was in version 3.6, in June 2019.

I wonder if we have a chance of raising it to 7,000, with an announcement in the next Feh Channel.

18 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

Caspar they'd probably just give him brave axe. I don't really see them doing gauntlets. 

If you are right, then I kinda hope they aren't planning on adding Balthus. Otherwise, it'll be awkward when the King of Grappling shows up fighting with an axe instead of his hands.

That, and it would probably result in Balthus getting screwed out of a Prf but I suppose they have withheld Prfs for stupider reasons (RIP Travant).

1 minute ago, Diovani Bressan said:

I wonder if we have a chance of raising it to 7,000, with an announcement in the next Feh Channel.

I'm not counting on it. It wouldn't surprise me if they never increase it again because they know how easy it is to farm HM for feathers.

We're running out of waifus so Marianne almost has to be on the next Banner. I'm predicting with Caspar and Linhardt because we need 2 BE of course and Dedue or Ashe as the demote so I can +10 them~ 

Marianne would be the BIG one for me in a Three Houses banner. She'd be the one I'd go all-out for. I just wonder if they'd give her her Academy Phase outfit and make her a healer (preferably mounted), or give her her War Phase outfit and give her the Blutgang relic from her paralogue (maybe have it determine damage based on the lower of the foe's Def and Res [to simulate the magical effect it has], and make it effective against Cavalry and Dragon foes [to simulate the Beast Fang effect it has]).

As things currently stand, I'd guess the lineup for the next regular 3H banner as Marianne, Felix, regular Dorothea, and Ignatz as the demote.

17 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

Marianne would be the BIG one for me in a Three Houses banner. She'd be the one I'd go all-out for. I just wonder if they'd give her her Academy Phase outfit and make her a healer (preferably mounted), or give her her War Phase outfit and give her the Blutgang relic from her paralogue (maybe have it determine damage based on the lower of the foe's Def and Res [to simulate the magical effect it has], and make it effective against Cavalry and Dragon foes [to simulate the Beast Fang effect it has]).

all students so far who had relics in the game - has had relics in Feh. (even Bernie has the inexhasutible which is more mythic than relic- but it allowed you to attack twice. FEH removed the brave bow part - but incorporated the double attack if bernie is damaged or panic so it's relatively the same thing). so i think Marianne would have Blutgang and make it like Annette's weapon

I want Xane

Hmm, my number one wanted hero from Three Houses would probably be Serios. Favourite character in the game~ and she's incredibly badass. FEH doesn't exactly celebrate individual anniversaries but Three Houses isn't comparable to the rest of the series. It's a mainline game that garnered a lot of attention and came out during FEH's lifespan. 

44 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Give me Emblian Xander and make me happy! (still no confirmation if grail units can or cannot be Resplendent Heroes)

I mean, I see no reason why they couldn't or shouldn't be. To the average player, the value of a grail unit is probably somewhere between that of a 3-4 star and a 5 star exclusive. To a whale, it may actually be higher than that of a regular 5 star exclusive.

I'd be particularly happy to see:

Camus and Linus as Askr

Xander, Lyon, Lloyd, and Michalis as Embla

41 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

I'm thinking we'll a Fates character as our next Resplendent after Minerva, either Xander or Niles. Xander as the first GHB Resplendent, or Niles as the first colorless.

Emblian F Corrin would be welcomed by me, now that she has a prf weapon which is pretty nice, and she would really enjoy the extra stats. Would be the 3rd Female in a row, though... And I would prefer a male character.

We only got one Awakening as well, right? We could get another one. I would like Male Robin, but I prefer him with the Askr Attire... With clothes similar to the Summoner.

Awakening Tiki remains my most used and most reliable unit in my barracks. If she got a Resplendent version I'd almost be tempted to buy the Feh Pass. I definitely think she deserves a bit of an art upgrade, but I think her five star exclusive younger version is more likely to get the attention; A!Tiki is actually already very good. 

Hm, that does raise the question, who is the most widely used/meta hero to get a Resplendent version thus far? Eliwood?

Emblian Seth could work considering that paralogue from way back. Speaking of which, that plot point about Naglfar was never addressed was it? And to think that what was needed so much was simply and only a prf -raven tome. Or we could pretend the Naglfar that the Lyon we have in our barrack has is a fake and somehow Lyon does not realize this or does not care.

Emblian Reinhardt is the guess I want to happen for immediate chaos. Eventually it will happen. Eventually he will get a resplendent unless the developers straight up list units that will not receive a resplendent for some reason.

I hope they add in Hel and fairy as outfit themes. The Black Knight/Zelgius and the Death Knight being Hel Knights would be fun.

1 minute ago, Kaden said:

Emblian Seth could work considering that paralogue from way back. Speaking of which, that plot point about Naglfar was never addressed was it? And to think that what was needed so much was simply and only a prf -raven tome. Or we could pretend the Naglfar that the Lyon we have in our barrack has is a fake and somehow Lyon does not realize this or does not care.

Emblian Reinhardt is the guess I want to happen for immediate chaos. Eventually it will happen. Eventually he will get a resplendent unless the developers straight up list units that will not receive a resplendent for some reason.

I hope they add in Hel and fairy as outfit themes. The Black Knight/Zelgius and the Death Knight being Hel Knights would be fun.

Sigh. The Paralogue with Seth was the last time Heroes had decent writing.

1 hour ago, Thane said:

Hm, that does raise the question, who is the most widely used/meta hero to get a Resplendent version thus far? Eliwood?

Eliwood or Cordelia, I would think. I see both of them pretty often in Arena and Aether Raids. Although in Eliwood's case, he's probably used often now because of his Resplendent.

6 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

Eliwood or Cordelia, I would think. I see both of them pretty often in Arena and Aether Raids. Although in Eliwood's case, he's probably used often now because of his Resplendent.

Eliwood was already really good. The Resplendent just helped players like me appreciate him by fixing his horrid regular art.

I'd say Eliwood takes it because there really isn't a f2p alternative to his role. Whereas Cordelia has a lot of good competition - I personally use Catria as that powerful player phase brave sweeper.

4 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

I'm still hoping for Resplendent Raven or Nowi

It's not gonna be them but I still dream

Resplendent Raven would be real, real nice. He still suffers from a bad case of "Blazing Sword art." And I think he'll totally get one sooner rather than later.

I know people complained about all the consecutive Elibe Resplendents, but they really are the ones who need new art the most.