• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

Just now, Fabulously Olivier said:

Resplendent Raven would be real, real nice. He still suffers from a bad case of "Blazing Sword art." And I think he'll totally get one sooner rather than later.

I know people complained about all the consecutive Elibe Resplendents, but they really are the ones who need new art the most.

I'm actually relatively fine with his art, I just kinda want the stats~ He could really use that nice +2 to his stats~

19 minutes ago, Fabulously Olivier said:

I know people complained about all the consecutive Elibe Resplendents, but they really are the ones who need new art the most.

There are only two others (Rebecca, Lloyd) who could really use new art as far as I'm concerned. The art of the rest isn't mediocre enough (if it is even mediocre at all) to warrant giving Elibe even more Resplendents at this point in time.

18 minutes ago, Nym said:

Resplendent Felicia anyone?

She needs it for her noddle attack stat.

Yes please, but I doubt she would get Embla instead of Askr (since she's among the characters who express interest in the outfit for the Order of Heroes).

If I were to narrow it down to the 10 I want to happen the most:

Robin 

Needs stats all around

Want - Askr or Embla

Lon'qu and Raven

Very similar units. Want the damage, spd, and bulk. Bad art.

Want - Embla for Lon'qu, Askr for Raven

Ephraim

WHY ARE HIS GREAVES AND GAUNTLETS A DIFFERENT COLOR FROM HIS ARMOR?! WHY!?

Want - Askr or Nifl

Marth

Add some spice to the tofu prince with new art. Also wants the stats.

Want - Askr, Muspell, or Embla.

Innes

Was questionable in his role even at release. Could really use extra speed and bulk.

Want - Askr, Nifl, or Embla

Camus

Take some points out of his massive gorilla hands and put them in stats.

Want - Askr or Embla

Gwendolyn

What are body proportions?

Want - Askr

Chrom

My Chrom makes use of all his stats. And even though I have him at max merge, I wouldn't argue with an extra Aether fodder. Also mediocre art. 

Want - Askr, Muspell, or Embla

Catria

Would look beautiful in Nifl gear.

Edited by Fabulously Olivier

1 minute ago, Tybrosion said:

Yes please, but I doubt she would get Embla instead of Askr (since she's among the characters who express interest in the outfit for the Order of Heroes).

Let's be honest, we both know who is going to get the Embla outfit.

21 minutes ago, Nym said:

Let's be honest, we both know who is going to get the Embla outfit.

Yes, give us that Embla Leo already IS.

If you mean Camilla, then that wouldn't be any worse for me since I have her at +10 too. 

Just now, Tybrosion said:

Yes, give us that Embla Leo already IS.

If you mean Camilla, then that wouldn't be any worse for me since I have her at +10 too. 

Camilla wouldn't be bad.

I had Flora in mind.

Fire jokes

Edited by Nym

Just now, Tybrosion said:

Embla isn't the fire nation though, Muspell is.

Oops, right I mixed the two again.

My most wanted resplendents are Muspell Ephraim and Frederick in anything sans Embla. Ephraim just needs to get Muspell, he's already a Fire legendary!

I don't think any character could make me buy the Feh Pass. But I do like looking at the art in general. Aside from the characters who "need" it more for art or stats reasons (Lloyd, Rebecca, both Robins, Leo, etc.), I'd also like to see Reinhardt, Olwen, Eirika, Takumi ... Oboro, too.

... Maybe Olwen needs a Resplendent alt for her stats, actually. She uses Dire Thunder worse than Reinhardt and is harder to merge than he is.

Okay, so how I did I go from having no TMS units besides Itsuki a week ago to having all of them except Eleonora? This game is weird sometimes. lol Might as well give me Eleonora soon too I guess.

Edited by Anacybele

If we're even going to contemplate another Elibe entry, then surely Florina is the first cab off the rank, both in terms of art and in stats. Yes, ahead of Lloyd, Rebecca, and probably Gwendolyn too because at least the latter has armour BST to fall back on. So that's still four from Elibe, yikes.

To round off a top 10, in no particular order: Lissa, Athena, Oboro, F Robin, Lachesis, Clair. Yes, all 10 are 3-4* units so they might all get done by 2030.

The only 5-star exclusives I considered as I scrolled through the book 1 units were Mist and Luke. Unless you include seasonals.

Mist definitely needs a Resplendent, yeah. I don't think anything's fixing her stats, but let's do something about that art. It's ... eeeugh. Florina probably needs the help as well, yeah, and Lachesis could use the art upgrade as well, as well as Athena.

Chrom as well. I'm not super big on his original artist.

I'd say my most-wanted Resplendent is Marth; I have him at +10 and I use him frequently, I'd love to see him get that sweet stat boost. As for Elibe, honestly, it simply had a decent number of units in Book I, so there's gonna be a lot of Elibe before we get to Book II and onward. People need to accept that and move on instead of constantly complaining about it. Besides that, a number of them (Florina, Rebecca, Lloyd, Gwendolyn, etc.) definitely need the stats and/or better art more than a lot of other Book I units.

On 7/6/2020 at 10:46 AM, Othin said:

As of the newest banner, the highest-scoring CYL4 characters that haven't been added in some form (other than a secondary duo unit, in Rhea's case) are:

• 9. Plumeria (20,800)
  • 13. Marianne (14,105)
  • 15. Felix (12,465)
  • 19. Ashe (9,288)
  • 24. Jill (6,999)
  • 27. Jorge (6,728)
  • 31. Rhea (5,627)
  • 40. Linhardt (4,591)
  • 43. Shamir (4,452)
  • 47. TMS Tiki (4,161)
  • 48. Seiros (4,145)

Continuing this list, since I got curious.

• 51. Triandra
  • 52. Dedue
  • 58. Flayn
  • 59. Caspar
  • 60. Seteth
  • 67. Severa
  • 71. Shinon
  • 73. Leonie
  • 83. Maiko
  • 94. Touma & Cain
  • 98. Kris M
  • 105. Xane
  • 109. Nyx
  • 110. FE6 Merlinus
  • 111. Erk
  • 112. Nemesis
  • 114. Athos and Sephiran (tie)
  • 120. 3H Anna
  • 122. Hel
  • 126. Catherine
  • 127. Yashiro & Navarre
  • 130. Cornelia
  • 132. Manuela
  • 135. Luthier
  • 137. Raphael
  • 141. Boyd
  • 142. Jeralt
  • 143. Sain
  • 145. Volke
  • 147. Dieck
  • 150. Brigid
  • 151. Dwyer
  • 154. Ignatz
  • 155. Tatiana and Knoll (tie)
  • 157. Erinys and Lucia (tie)
  • 160. Pelleas
  • 161. Freyr
  • 166. Jeritza
  • 168. Ayaha & Aversa
  • 173. Fates Anna
  • 175. Stefan
  • 181. Dheginsea
  • 182. Barry
  • 183. Priam
  • 184. Tine
  • 186. Edward
  • 188. Limstella

That's it for the Top 200 page, which only goes up to 188 because it handles ties wrong.

I'll take a closer look at this tomorrow, since I want to use this to speculate about what they might do with the next few New Heroes banners.

16 minutes ago, Othin said:

Continuing this list, since I got curious.

• 51. Triandra
  • 52. Dedue
  • 58. Flayn
  • 59. Caspar
  • 60. Seteth
  • 67. Severa
  • 71. Shinon
  • 73. Leonie
  • 83. Maiko
  • 94. Touma & Cain
  • 98. Kris M
  • 105. Xane
  • 109. Nyx
  • 110. FE6 Merlinus
  • 111. Erk
  • 112. Nemesis
  • 114. Athos and Sephiran (tie)
  • 120. 3H Anna
  • 122. Hel
  • 126. Catherine
  • 127. Yashiro & Navarre
  • 130. Cornelia
  • 132. Manuela
  • 135. Luthier
  • 137. Raphael
  • 141. Boyd
  • 142. Jeralt
  • 143. Sain
  • 145. Volke
  • 147. Dieck
  • 150. Brigid
  • 151. Dwyer
  • 154. Ignatz
  • 155. Tatiana and Knoll (tie)
  • 157. Erinys and Lucia (tie)
  • 160. Pelleas
  • 161. Freyr
  • 166. Jeritza
  • 168. Ayaha & Aversa
  • 173. Fates Anna
  • 175. Stefan
  • 181. Dheginsea
  • 182. Barry
  • 183. Priam
  • 184. Tine
  • 186. Edward
  • 188. Limstella

That's it for the Top 200 page, which only goes up to 188 because it handles ties wrong.

I'll take a closer look at this tomorrow, since I want to use this to speculate about what they might do with the next few New Heroes banners.

I think it's safe to say that Marianne and/or Felix will be in the next Three Houses banner.
For the rest, I'd be shocked if the next Tellius banner didn't have Jill, and if the next Awakening banner didn't have Severa. They can't keep avoiding them.
I'd speculate that the next Archanea banner will have Kris M as the star, and I'd bet they pull down from the lower voted characters and put in Elice. I think they'll avoid Xane for the simple reason that I'm not sure they know what to do with him.
The next Fates banner will probably have Nyx, and they'll probably throw Charlotte and Benny in there.
For Blazing Blade, it's a little tougher; I doubt they'd make Erk the star of a banner, but he may get thrown on there as a demote or co-star. I think they'll do just that, with the main attraction being Isadora or Farina. Or, if they decide to make Athos a regular character, it'll be him. Regardless, the star won't be Erk, even if he is so highly voted.
For Binding Blade, I'll speculate a similar situation with Dieck. He'll be a co-star or a demote, but not the main attraction. I think they'll make Melady the main attraction; she's the last high-profile playable lady in the story, they won't hold her back for long.
For Echoes, they'll give us another Whitewing sister alt to match up with Catria, as well as Luthier as the co-star or demote. I don't think they'll give us Titania or Zeke yet, I think they'll put Mycen and Kamui on the banner, with Deen as the GHB.
Knoll will finally debut in the next Sacred Stones banner, along with Natasha and Duessel. Selena will be on the banner, and Glen will be the GHB.
Genealogy of the Holy War will go back to Gen 1 and give us Erinys, Azelle, and Lex. With the trend of recruitable characters being GHB units, I think Chulainn will be the GHB.
Finally, Thraica 776 will seem like a random hodge-podge of characters because they have no idea how it will do. They'll probably put Dagdar on the banner, along with possibly Sara, and Fred for the Olwen connection.

My wants for the next resplendent is A!Tiki, Lonqu or Raven. My expectations for the next resplendent though is...probably a male since we haven't had one for a while. Probably another Lord while we are at it.

As for my hopes for future New Heroes banner I'm only really interested in Archanea and Fates. For Archanea I would like to see Nyna (Blue Tome), M!Kris (Axe), F!Kris (Sword) and Wolf (Colorless Bow) with an Eremiya (Red Tome) GHB. And for Fates I kind of want it to be Conquest focused with Charlotte (Axe), Benny (Lance), Nyx (Red Tome) and Fates Anna (Colorless Bow)with a Hans (Axe) GHB though more likely it will end up being Charlotte, Nyx, Sophie and Dwyer.