Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

He looks like a Teletubby. Definitely not a flattering outfit.

(Feel free to substitute any obese purple children's character like Grimace or Barney)

Edited by Humanoid

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

A tactician wearing the garments of Hel? Then what would be the point of tactics if you can just say "Nah, you aint dead fam."

Although he DOES look cool. Not "I'm gonna resubscribe NOW" cool, considering I don't even use him, but this should breathe some new life into him.
...so outfits from the realm of Hel are now in the mix? That could be cool. Shame we don't get a peak at Robin's bones though...

Nice to see a different outfit than the original four, but did we just break the outfit pattern? Wasn't Embla next or something?

Color me pleasantly surprised, both on Robin being picked and on Hel being added to the outfit rotation.

27 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

Robin isn't a Lord

Depends on your definition of lord since the word doesn't have a standardized definition in the series.

The definition I use and that I'm assuming was used by the post you quoted is "a character that results in a game over if they are defeated in battle while under your control".

Edited by Ice Dragon

All right, Hel is on the table now. M!Robin's headpiece reminds me of Berkut's.

For an unexpected surprise for fairies, ljósálfr Hawkeye. Give us fairy nipples. 😛

Edited by Kaden

Why does it look like Hel!Robin is wielding a Light Tome? Just my only concern. He looks pretty badass and more Grima-y than he'd prefer, probably. Still, Hel garments do add a new twist to the rotation, unless they only do it after two full rotations. After the next two Askr>Nifl>Embla>Muspell we might see a fairy Resplendent. 

Always nice to see a 3-4*, as well as a new outfit type. I don't have any particular feelings otherwise.

Edited by Othin

4 hours ago, Landmaster said:

Robin isn't a Lord

He isn't a minor character either.

Echoing what others said, the collar up looks pretty bad. I even heard speculation that it's the same artist but I doubt that.

4 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

Color me pleasantly surprised, both on Robin being picked and on Hel being added to the outfit rotation.

Depends on your definition of lord since the word doesn't have a standardized definition in the series.

The definition I use and that I'm assuming was used by the post you quoted is "a character that results in a game over if they are defeated in battle while under your control".

I consider a Lord an actual Lord. Chrom is a Lord. Robin is the Player/Avatar, which is not a minor character but not a Lord either.

Robin has all the hallmarks of a lord. Unique class, perfect availability, and major story significance (caugh, and Smash representation, caugh).Hell, they are just as central to the story as Chrom and Lucina.

Also, he has his own Amiibo class in Fates, which is something that only lords have.

Edited by Fabulously Olivier

WOW. I'm actually really surprised. They did start going to other themes besides the four we already have! Hel Robin looks really cool too!

THIS MEANS LJOSALFHEIMR ELINCIA IS POSSIBLE AFTER ALL. Please do it, IS! Put my beloved Crimean princess in a cute fairy outfit! Adding fake wings would be the perfect touch too!

Also, I want resplendent female Robin at some point too now. It wouldn't be fair if her male self could get one but she can't.

Edited by Anacybele

Huh, didn't expect them to skip over Embla and start doing Hel, and with Robin no less. I've been looking for an excuse to build him up, this gives me that, although I might keep him in his original outfit. The Hel outfit is...fine. But, eh, I don't see it as a big improvement or anything.

This makes me wonder when we are getting the next Embla attire Resplendent, and how they're going to organize it moving forward. I suppose we'll be getting the ugly fairy outfits sooner rather than later, too.

Edited by Fire Emblem Fan

15 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

Huh, didn't expect them to skip over Embla and start doing Hel, and with Robin no less. I've been looking for an excuse to build him up, this gives me that, although I might keep him in his original outfit. The Hel outfit is...fine. But, eh, I don't see it as a big improvement or anything.

This makes me wonder when we are getting the next Embla attire Resplendent, and how they're going to organize it moving forward. I suppose we'll be getting the ugly fairy outfits sooner rather than later, too.

Well, my hope is that since this is a new rotation (we got the Nifl, Askr, and Muspell prior), they've just added Hel into the rotation inbetween Muspell and Embla. We could still get the Embla this rotation. I certainly don't want to see Embla decreased, as I think Askr/Embla alts tend to be the best looking by far.

Or hell, maybe going forward, it's just random and there is no rotation. 

I also agree that the fairy outfits are fugly. Maybe they'll work for some characters as a basic nature theme (I could have seen it on Lyn, for example). WITHOUT wings, hopefully.

Edited by Fabulously Olivier

Hello there folks, I'm new to the game, but right now i'm having trouble to rank up, I simply cannot complete a grand hero battle on lunatic mode to rank up to rank 12, i don't know how to progress now, my strongest team are: lvl 40 5* Ike Vanguard, lvl 35 5* Julius, lvl 34 4* Walhart (almost getting 20k feathers to make him 5*) and a lvl 35 4* Valter, i simply don't know what to do, any of the GHB on lunatic i can beat, only on hard, please, can you guys help me?

15 minutes ago, Arhuhamel said:

Hello there folks, I'm new to the game, but right now i'm having trouble to rank up, I simply cannot complete a grand hero battle on lunatic mode to rank up to rank 12, i don't know how to progress now, my strongest team are: lvl 40 5* Ike Vanguard, lvl 35 5* Julius, lvl 34 4* Walhart (almost getting 20k feathers to make him 5*) and a lvl 35 4* Valter, i simply don't know what to do, any of the GHB on lunatic i can beat, only on hard, please, can you guys help me?

I'd recommend putting together a team of 5* LV40 units, for one thing. You should have other free 5*s available, like Fjorm and Eir.

Getting units to LV40 is easy, there's no point in trying to take on maps that are giving you trouble with underleveled units.

18 minutes ago, Arhuhamel said:

First up, level up your units. Lunatic difficulty typically assumes you have a decent stock of fully leveled units available to you to choose from. The fastest way to level up units is to use the special training maps since they each have a large number of enemies at a low stamina cost, and all of the enemies have lower stats than normal enemies at their level.

You can also look for free-to-play guides on YouTube. Phoenixmaster1 is easily the most popular channel for guides using free and easy-to-obtain units, and even if you don't have all of the units available to you, the guides can still be useful for coming up with strategies of your own.

Edited by Ice Dragon

1 hour ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

Fairy Olivia please. 
(and also each their own 🙂   I'm not too keen on the Jelly look. but i know a lot of people do so i hope whomever is Jelly are drawn really cool so it doesn't bother me too too much. Robin's head is a bit wonky. but i like the attacking art a LOT).