Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

The lead-up to seasonal banners is scary. They can put anyone on those banners. Not even the unpopular characters are safe. I want the characters I like to get alts but also not at the same time.

Edited by Flying Shogi

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

10 hours ago, Flying Shogi said:

The lead-up to seasonal banners is scary. They can put anyone on those banners. Not even the unpopular characters are safe. I want the characters I like to get alts but also not at the same time.

Yeah. I hope it's someone I can skip. I am trying to save orbs now.

Also, my dear friend @daisy jane said something interesting in our discord group: next Resonant Battles will have TMS as bonus title, but the roster from that game is VERY limited with only 5 units, being four 5*s and one TT. She thinks that the next special banner can be the annual dancers banner, and they maybe add some TMS in that banner to increase the TMS roster.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

23 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Yeah. I hope it's someone I can skip. I am trying to save orbs now.

Also, my dear friend @daisy jane said something interesting in our discord group: next Resonant Battles will have TMS as bonus title, but the roster from that game is VERY limited with only 5 units, neing four 5*s and one TT. She thinks that the next special banner can be the annual dancers banner, and they maybe add some TMS in that banner to increase the TMS roster.

Huh, I hadn't noticed that announcement, but so it is. TMS has been a common prediction for the dancer banner, so that fits.

So with today’s upgrade to 5* Beruka, I’m only missing 3 units in my barracks to be 5*ed (4*+10 Meric, Lena and Jorge). I’m not sure if I’m missing anyone from the recent 4* drops, but wow, it’s been much quicker than expected

2 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Also, my dear friend @daisy jane said something interesting in our discord group: next Resonant Battles will have TMS as bonus title, but the roster from that game is VERY limited with only 5 units, being four 5*s and one TT. She thinks that the next special banner can be the annual dancers banner, and they maybe add some TMS in that banner to increase the TMS roster.

It'd be nice to expand the TMS roster a little bit. If it is TMS, I think they'll put Tsubasa on there and maybe Tiki as well. 

39 minutes ago, Flying Shogi said:

It'd be nice to expand the TMS roster a little bit. If it is TMS, I think they'll put Tsubasa on there and maybe Tiki as well. 

Tiki got several alts already. If TMS is there, add Touma. The Cain mirage guy, I think. He seems cool.

Maybe they could hybridize Warriors alts with TMS ones on a dancer banner.

Touma and Cain.

Yashiro and Navarre.

Prima Olivia

Diva Azura

Or instead of a dancer banner, hybridize them on a normal banner:

Touma and Cain (Lance)

Yashiro and Navarre (Sword)

Lianna (Sword)

Sage Lissa (Axe)

GHB - Darios (Sword)

37 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Tiki got several alts already. If TMS is there, add Touma. The Cain mirage guy, I think. He seems cool.

We've gotten a number of Tikis, but TMS Tiki is a separate character and quite high voted among the missing TMS characters. I'd expect her in this batch. Probably alongside other new and old TMS characters, they'll probably be the whole banner. 

50 minutes ago, Fabulously Olivier said:

Maybe they could hybridize Warriors alts with TMS ones on a dancer banner.

Touma and Cain.

Yashiro and Navarre.

Prima Olivia

Diva Azura

Or instead of a dancer banner, hybridize them on a normal banner:

Touma and Cain (Lance)

Yashiro and Navarre (Sword)

Lianna (Sword)

Sage Lissa (Axe)

GHB - Darios (Sword)

An idea I had a long time ago would be, for a Warriors Banner:

• Lianna as a infantry sword unit;
  • Lissa as a infantry axe unit;
  • Sakura as a infantry colorless bow unit;
  • Elise as a cavalry blue tome unit;
  • Rowan as a infantry sword TT unit.

People could complain that it's 4 female characters in a banner, with the only male being TT. lol

The only issue I have of being TMS is that this is a Seasonal Banner, so they will not be added to the pool. One or two TMS representation would be ok (three, being 2 in the banner and 1 the TT, that's fine) , but the whole banner... not sure.

If they do a full TMS seasonal, I wonder how they'll handle the duo hero.

Maybe it'll just be the 4 solo units that are TMS, and the duo is some pair that did well in the jubilee like Sigurd/Dierdre or Eliwood/Ninian? That'd still do a lot for TMS availability, especially through including the TT unit and the demote. 

I wouldn't mind if this year's Dancer banner was all TMS. I'm hoping there is nothing that interests me for the next few months so I can skip all the banners.

I also wouldn't mind seeing a Warriors banner someday. I would love to see Lianna and Warriors Anna in Heroes. Maybe if there is ever a Warriors 2 with more original characters in it I could see one happening since having three swords units on one banner (Rowan, Lianna and Darios) sounds awful.

2 hours ago, Othin said:

If they do a full TMS seasonal, I wonder how they'll handle the duo hero.

Maybe it'll just be the 4 solo units that are TMS, and the duo is some pair that did well in the jubilee like Sigurd/Dierdre or Eliwood/Ninian? That'd still do a lot for TMS availability, especially through including the TT unit and the demote. 

There are lots of songs that are sung by more than two people, sidequests that involve multiple people and combo attacks with multiple party members, so having a duo unit would be quite easy. The likeliest bet imo is Duo Kiria/Tsubasa.

3 minutes ago, Michelaar said:

There are lots of songs that are sung by more than two people, sidequests that involve multiple people and combo attacks with multiple party members, so having a duo unit would be quite easy. The likeliest bet imo is Duo Kiria/Tsubasa.

But would Duo Kiria/Tsubasa have 2 stands, and thus 4 characters?

13 minutes ago, Fabulously Olivier said:

Yeah, that's what I'm thinking could be an issue. Although I don't think Tiki would have that problem. Are there any other solo characters she could pair with?

14 minutes ago, Fabulously Olivier said:

Maybe they won't have any.

Besides, the mirages in their original versions are not counted as seperate characters, as far as duo heroes or whatever are concerned, so I doubt that is an issue. 

A TMS Duo is INDEED a shoe-in at some point. There are literally SO many duets in that game, all with special outfits. Mirages don't really make an appearance, either. What I hope for is Yashiro x Kiria, though Tsubasa x Ellie is super likely. Maybe Tsubasa x Kiria because they got a new song in the Encore edition.

CMM_WiiU_TokyoMirageSessionsFE_DuoArts_E

And considering everyone has at least two elements associated with them, the TMS characters we have would in that sense be better represented with a couple alts in addition to their base selves. Tsubasa would like Green Tome and "Staff" forms, or Itsuki with Blue Tome, and I don't care how thats carried out.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

3 hours ago, Michelaar said:

Or Kiria/Yashiro ❤️ 

1 hour ago, Tybrosion said:

. IS shilling it in FEH for the Switch port earlier in the year was already bad enough.

it's a really interesting game. honestly things like this is what helps FE in general grow. a lot of people i know played this first then got into FE "proper". anything that gets people into Fire Emblem is a good thing, and thus not "bad"

If the dancer banner this year is all TMS, I can skip, which will be nice since I'm out of orbs and I need to spark on the Heirs of Light banner. And see if I can get dancer Nephenee this year.

8 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

it's a really interesting game. honestly things like this is what helps FE in general grow. a lot of people i know played this first then got into FE "proper". anything that gets people into Fire Emblem is a good thing, and thus not "bad"

I’m sure it is interesting, but it is absolutely not a Fire Emblem game in any way except in name. It’s a Persona game that just happens to have some stuff from Fire Emblem but is still very clearly a Persona game in all aspects.