Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

I was pretty excited that NY!Alfonse has a super boon in both attack and defense, but now I don't know which of those to choose for him as a new boon. Because I don't want to dump hundreds of orbs on his rerun and potentially not get him, or a worse one. Because +spd -atk is one of the worst natures I can think of for Alfonse, and the next one could totally still be rocking that +spd. *looks at two +spd Valentine's Roys*

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

9 hours ago, Sunwoo said:

I was pretty excited that NY!Alfonse has a super boon in both attack and defense, but now I don't know which of those to choose for him as a new boon. Because I don't want to dump hundreds of orbs on his rerun and potentially not get him, or a worse one. Because +spd -atk is one of the worst natures I can think of for Alfonse, and the next one could totally still be rocking that +spd. *looks at two +spd Valentine's Roys*

I'd base the decision on how you plan to use Alfonse. If you primarily wanna use him yourself in PP, I'd take +Atk. If for Aether Raids and other defensive battles, then +Def or +Res would be good, then making a team that helps get his special charged before the enemy can get to him (since the AI doesn't use Duo Skills)

8 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

I'd base the decision on how you plan to use Alfonse. If you primarily wanna use him yourself in PP, I'd take +Atk. If for Aether Raids and other defensive battles, then +Def or +Res would be good, then making a team that helps get his special charged before the enemy can get to him (since the AI doesn't use Duo Skills)

I use him for everything I can except for Aether Raids, tbh. He's basically that one guy who can tank things and counter-kill on the same turn, and in modes that let me use his duo skill immediately he's basically good to go.

So I guess +atk would be best.

Hey guys, are the filters in the barracks working propertly for you? I see Lena (my only 4* unit) before Jorge (5* Lv.40), while my filters are Rarity and Level 🤔 

It has always showed first all the 5* units (even at Lv.1) and then the first 4*+10, and so on. 

4 minutes ago, Javi Blizz said:

Hey guys, are the filters in the barracks working propertly for you? I see Lena (my only 4* unit) before Jorge (5* Lv.40), while my filters are Rarity and Level 🤔 

It has always showed first all the 5* units (even at Lv.1) and then the first 4*+10, and so on. 

Is Lena in your selected team?

Ugh, been so lazy lately that I only just realised I missed doing any of the BHB re-run quests that just finished - I only noticed when I clicked on the Quests button and noticed there was a new set of them. Doesn't help that I was transferring all my stuff over to a new phone around the time of the reset, but I wasn't even thinking about logging on at any point in the day before that. That stings.

Besides that, I'm still getting used to the new UI elements that now appear because it's a 21:9 display. Nominally it's a larger screen, 6" as compared to my old 5.2", but FEH actually shows smaller because it's a narrower phone. Not a great side effect unfortunately, but no regrets because it's more comfortable to handle.

Edited by Humanoid

Any guesses for the next Resplendent hero? Is there any rotation at all anymore or has the rotation changed? (My speculation is that the rotation is no longer a thing).

Anyway, I'm really thinking that we're looking at a Fates Resplendent. We've only received one thus far, which is wildly disproportionate to the Fates pandering of the overall releases. Namely, Camilla, Kagero, Hinoka, either Corrin, or Felicia are my top guesses.

And with my thinking that the theme rotation is done (they've likely burned through all of their initial Resplendent inventory well before now), I won't bother to speculate on a theme.

Edited by Fabulously Olivier

1 hour ago, Humanoid said:

Ugh, been so lazy lately that I only just realised I missed doing any of the BHB re-run quests that just finished - I only noticed when I clicked on the Quests button and noticed there was a new set of them. Doesn't help that I was transferring all my stuff over to a new phone around the time of the reset, but I wasn't even thinking about logging on at any point in the day before that. That stings.

That wasn’t a BHB re-run that just expired. That was Kempf’s re-run.

9 minutes ago, Fabulously Olivier said:

(My speculation is that the rotation is no longer a thing).

It stopped being a thing with Minerva, pretty much, since we got her after Linde.

I am only interested in Awakening Tiki getting the resplendent treatment. Don't really care which realm they would base her outfit around. I just want them to do something with older Tiki since they spent the last two years giving all the alts to her younger self (plus she would appreciate the extra stats as well). Don't know if she will be next though. At the very least the next one is unlikely to be a lord since we just got Eirika and Alm back to back.

Also hoping the calendar comes out tonight so I know when the next new heroes banner comes out.

Edited by NSSKG151

3 minutes ago, NSSKG151 said:

Also hoping the calendar comes out tonight so I know when the next new heroes banner comes out.

The datamine suggests that the date for the New Heroes is:

Spoiler

the 18th (next week’s Friday), as the daily quests end after the 17th.

8 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Well, he lost the rewards anyway. The only difference that he lost 4 orbs and a 3* Kempf instead of 5 orbs that BHB revivals quests grant.

Yeah, I know. He might feel better knowing he only missed four orbs and a 3* that he might not have cared about anyways.

Hmm, a 3* Kempf or one orb. I reckon they're worth about the same, heh. Oh well, if I stop myself from spending an impulse 4 orbs on a weekly re-run or something like that I'll have them back. Sadly I'm back to work next week, but that does mean more idle time to do minor stuff like this, been too occupied with stuff like CK3 while on holiday. 

12 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Yeah, I know. He might feel better knowing he only missed four orbs and a 3* that he might not have cared about anyways.

That's fair. One orb worths more than Kempf... unless he is a merge project, then he worths a lot of grails.

One orb can be the difference from be able to summon another unit in a circle, or can also be used to increase the barracks by 5 slots.

9 hours ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

Every Resplendent prediction I've made has been wrong so I'm just gonna say it'll be Klein in Nifl attire. Total random guess.

We have gotten for now as the majority kinda Lord-esque units (or very popular ones) and no TTs so my guess:

I think we might see Ryoma