• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

Hm... I find it odd that Caeda, despite being one of the earliest refines, doesn't have her Wing Sword in her artwork...
Cordelia is the only other Resplendent without their Prf in their artwork, but I was sure Caeda would have it at least, given how long it's been.

Ah well, I'm sure the Caeda fans are happy. I kinda feel like the blue of Caeda's hair doesn't completely match the colors of Nifl, but it's not as bad as Roys resplendent.

3 hours ago, LordFrigid said:

Well. My day just got a whole lot better. Not that it was going badly, just...consider me excited. Can October 25th be moved to tomorrow?

Hahaha. You were one of the players I thought about when I saw that Caeda would be the next Resplendent. The other person was Daisy.

5 hours ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

Linde, Minerva, AND Caeda all get a Resplendent before Marth AND Tiki. That's genuinely surprising to me. Caeda looks great, though, and I have her at +10, so those extra stats will be nice!

I hope Marth and Tiki get a resplendent someday. Marth would probably be Askr... For Tiki, I have no idea.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

3 hours ago, LordFrigid said:

Well. My day just got a whole lot better. Not that it was going badly, just...consider me excited. Can October 25th be moved to tomorrow?

I think one of my friends is going to be thrilled too. He has a +9 Caeda that I think he got her to around after resplendent heroes came into being. She's been waiting for that final merge from the FEH Pass.

Clair would tempt me to get the FEH Pass. Clair and Cherche together would break me. Clair, Cherche, and Sonya all following each other as resplendent heroes would destroy me.

Edited by Kaden

1 hour ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Hahaha. You were one of the players I thought about when I saw that Caeda would be the next Resplendent. The other person was Daisy.

I hope Marth and Tiki get a resplendent someday. Marth would probably be Askr... For Tiki, I have no idea.

I feel like Tiki would get the fairy outfit.

I regret spending that many orbs on the recent Iceberg banner. I was doing so well saving for tSoiA!Caeda and now that she's (most likely) on the Double Special Heroes banner,  I'm not sure if I can get 2/3 copies of her. Granted there are a decent number of orbs in the story maps and chain challenges I can get, I rather not dip into those savings. Also trying to pull for 7 copies of WoF!Nino on her weekly banner next month and that's going to be another dent in my orbs.  

Edited by Flying Shogi

9 hours ago, Othin said:

I feel like Tiki would get the fairy outfit.

Hel kid Tiki, though. Also, Muspell Tiki because of tiki torches.

Edited by Kaden

WHAT? How did they mess up the Double Special Heroes banner this bad?

The lineup itself is:

• Red: Anniversary Marth, Bride Oboro
  • Blue: Spring Narcian, Groom Rafiel
  • Green: Anniversary Merric, Bride Nailah
  • Colorless: Bride Micaiah, Summer Mia

So that's three 4* focus units: Narcian, Marth, and Rafiel. But according to the Appearance Rates tab... the total 4* focus rate is still just 3%. This is a huge problem, because the whole appeal of 4* focus units is that they get to have that 3% rate all to themselves. Here, it's split between three units, so each of them only has 1/3 of their original rate of appearing at 4*.

In his original banner, 5* Groom Rafiel was in 0.75% of orbs, and 4* Groom Rafiel was in 3% of orbs, for a total of 3.75%. So if you were sniping blue, you'd multiply that rate by 4, and have about a 15% chance of getting him per summon. But here, 5* Groom Rafiel is in 0.75% of orbs and 4* Groom Rafiel is only in 1% of orbs, for a total of 1.75%. So if you're sniping blue, he's only in 7% of the summons, less than half of the original. So if you're sniping blue on this banner, you only have a 14% chance of getting one of the two seasonal units per summon, rather than the 30% it "should" be.

Avoid red and blue on this banner, especially blue. The rates are not what you'd expect based on previous 4* focus banners, they're way worse.

well... that's one way to clear up the backlog. 

Caeda is now in december. (which gives me more time to think if i would like merges or not, but truthfully, I think i can live with just one copy. I would really have liked Caeda to be merged because it's Caeda for me, but I don't need that many Joshuas. and then next year i don't want to dodge Marths to get more copies. I think really this is a sign to just be happy with the one copy. there are just way too many things coming around the pipe). 

so December should have

Sylvain/Lute... and Palla. 

We'll have to see if Caeda and Palla even get double special reruns. I'm not sure what the implications are of skipping them like this, it's really odd. 

I do think December should have Dorothea+Tibarn, which is really nice for me. If so, I may have to pull for one of them. 

I personally do not mind Caeda/Joshua but I would have been fine with Caeda/Marth. Being moved to December means I have to control my spending a little more.

3 hours ago, Othin said:

I do think December should have Dorothea+Tibarn, which is really nice for me. If so, I may have to pull for one of them. 

Isn't December a bit early for Tibarn? Feels like they will pad it out with an older colorless seasonal unit like they did with Faye. I expect him in February. 

Edited by Flying Shogi

22 minutes ago, Flying Shogi said:

I personally do not mind Caeda/Joshua but I would have been fine with Caeda/Marth. Being moved to December means I have to control my spending a little more.

Isn't December a bit early for Tibarn? Feels like they will pad it out with an older colorless seasonal unit like they did with Faye. I expect him in February. 

It's possible, but looking at this banner, we've got colorless one banner ahead of the others in the form of Summer Mia, and no older seasonals.

The November seasonal suggests they're increasing the yearly seasonal rate again. If it's 12 seasonals per year, that's 48 units, which is exactly enough to cover with 6 double special banners with no older reruns. If it's 13 seasonals per year, they'll actually have to leave out a few, unless they add a 7th double banner.

Step away from the game for a couple days and you forget how it works. Was training one of my units and forgot to equip the Valor skill on the unit that had it. :facepalm: I was wondering why it took forever to get SP.

4 minutes ago, Flying Shogi said:

Step away from the game for a couple days and you forget how it works. Was training one of my units and forgot to equip the Valor skill on the unit that had it. :facepalm: I was wondering why it took forever to get SP.

I've done that even without taking breaks, lol.

Edited by Othin

The recent LHB with legendary kid Tiki's being Sacred Stones-only made me wonder exactly who the free or were quest units were and while I was at it, I just went and listed everyone. When I say permanent, I mean that they are always available in some way like through the grail shop or for all players who have not completed the story or daily GHB or map rotation. Also, not counting duplicates, for example, Barst is available through the Heroes' Path and in the past, was a quest unit, do he is only counted towards the permanent units or Draug was was a quest unit twice, once as a 2* and once as a 3*, so he is only counted once for quest units.

Shadow Dragon/New Mystery: 13 permanent and 10 quest units.

Spoiler

TT (5* or 4*): pirate Darros, groom Marth, and Mininerva.

GHB (3* or 4*): Astram, Camus, Clarisse, Eremiya, Gharnef, Legion, Michalis, and Navarre.

Daily map rotation (2* or 1*): Wrys.

Heroes' Path: 3* Barst.

Quest reward: 3* Abel, Barst, Cain, Catria, Draug, Est, Gordin, Jagen, Marth, Palla, and Wrys and 2* Draug.

Gaiden/SoV: 7 permanent, 2 quest units, and 2 CYL choices.

Spoiler

TT (5* or 4*): Clive, soiree Rinea, picnic Silque, and Tobin.

GHB (3* or 4*): Berkut, Conrad, and fallen Delthea.

Quest reward: 3* Leon and Mathilda.

CYL player pick: 5* CYL Alm or 5* CYL Celica

Genealogy of the Holy War: 7 permanent and 1 quest unit.

Spoiler

TT (5* or 4*): Arden, ballroom Eldigan, and Ethlyn.

GHB (3* or 4*): Arvis, Jamke, Julius, and Travant.

Quest reward: 3* Tailtiu.

Thracia 776: 4 permanent units.

Spoiler

TT (5* or 4*): Finn.

GHB (3* or 4*): Kempf and Saias.

Heroes' Path: 5* Reinhardt.

Binding Blade: 9 permanent, 7 quest units, and 1 CYL choice.

Spoiler

Starter unit: 4* Raigh.

TT (5* or 4*): spring Bartre, Brunnya, and winter Cecilia.

GHB (3* or 4*): Narcian, Rutger, and Zephiel.

Daily map rotation (2* or 1*): Cecilia and Sophia.

Quest units: 3* Bartre, Cecilia, Clarine, Fir, Gwendolyn, Lilina, Raigh, Roy, Shanna, and Sophia.

CYL player pick: 5* CYL Roy.

Blazing Blade: 12 permanent, 5 quest units, 1 CYL F2P pick, and 2 other CYL choices.

Spoiler

Starter unit: 4* Matthew.

TT (5* or 4*): Canas, Halloween Dorcas, Love Abounds Eliwood, summer Fiora, winter Jaffar, and bride Louise.

GHB (3* or 4*): Heath, Linus, Lloyd, and Ursula.

Heroes' Path: 5* Ninian.

Quest reward: 3* Eliwood, Florina, Matthew, Nino, Raven, and Serra.

CYL F2P pick: 5* CYL Lyn.

CYL player pick: 5* CYL Eliwood, 5* CYL Hector, or 5* Lyn.

Sacred Stones: 6 permanent, 1 quest, and 1 CYL choice.

Spoiler

TT (5* or 4*): Joshua and Marisa.

GHB (3* or 4*): Cormag, Lyon, and Valter.

Heroes' Path: 5* mage knight Eirika.

Quest reward: 3* Seth.

CYL player pick: 5* CYL Ephraim.

Path of Radiance: 7 permanent and 1 duplicate CYL choice.

Spoiler

TT (5* or 4*): Black Knight, Halloween Rolf, Sigrun, Greil's Devoted Titania.

GHB (3* or 4*): Ashnard and Petrine.

Heroes' Path: 5* CYL Ike.

CYL player pick: 5* CYL Ike.

Radiant Dawn: 7 permanent, 1 CYL choice, and 1 very limited unit.

Spoiler

Story unit: 5* vanguard Ike.

TT (5* or 4*): jiangshi Ena and summer Rhys.

GHB (3* or 4*): Jorge, Haar, Naesala, and Oliver.

CYL player pick: 5* CYL Micaiah.

Limited: 5* Altina.

Awakening: 14 permanent, 9 quest units, and 1 CYL choice.

Spoiler

Starter unit: 4* Virion.

TT (5* or 4*): Gerome and masked Marth.

GHB (3* or 4*): Aversa, Cynthia, Emmeryn, Gangrel, Panne, F!Robin, and Walhart.

Daily map rotation (2* or 1*): Donnel, Lissa, Olivia, Stahl, and Virion.

Quest reward: 3* Cherche, Chrom, Donnel, Frederick, Gaius, Henry, Lissa, Lon'qu, M!Robin, Sully, adult Tiki, and Virion.

CYL player pick: 5* CYL Lucina.

Fates: 15 permanent and 14 quest units.

Spoiler

Starter unit: 4* Takumi.

TT (5* or 4*): young Azura, hot springs Camilla, New Year's M!Corrin, groom Hinata, and picnic Leo.

GHB (3* or 4*): Garon, Iago, M!Kana, fallen Takumi, and Xander.

Daily map rotation (2* or 1*): Felicia, Gunter, Hana, and Subaki.

Heroes' Path: 5* and 4* Xander.

Quest reward: 4* Kaze and 3* Arthur, Azama, Beruka, F!Corrin, M!Corrin, Felicia, Gunter, Hana, Hinata, Jakob, Kaze, Laslow, Niles, Oboro, Odin, Saizo, Selena, and Subaki.

Android-only promotion: 3* F!Corrin.

Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE: Itsuki.

Spoiler

TT (5* or 4*): Itsuki.

Three Houses: 5 permanent and 4 CYL choices.

Spoiler

TT (5* or 4*): summer Lorenz.

GHB (3* or 4*): Death Knight, Flame Emperor, Kronya, and Nemesis.

CYL player pick: 5* CYL Claude, CYL Dimitri, CYL Edelgard, or CYL Lysithea.

Heroes: 10 probably 11 when Book 5 hits permanent units, 1 CYL F2P pick, and 1 CYL duplicate choice.

Spoiler

Starter unit: 4* Alfonse, Anna, and Sharena.

Story reward unit: 5* Fjorm, Eir, Peony, and probably the Book 5 unit.

TT (5* or 4*): New Year's Eir, New Year's Laegjarn, spring Loki, and summer Ylgr.

CYL F2P pick: 5* CYL Veronica.

CYL player pick: 5* CYL Veronica.

Ignoring TMS because it only had one banner and introduced 5 units of which the 4 banner units stayed as 5* exclusive and 1 was a TT unit, Thracia 776 has the least total amount of free units with only Finn, Kempf, Reinhardt, and Saias. Fortunately, they're always there and Reinhardt alone who is awarded to the player as a 5* is really damn good. It would have tied with Three Houses if you excluded the CYL4 Three Houses Heroes and Nemesis who is the next GHB unit as without Nemesis, Three Houses would only have the Death Knight, the Flame Emperor, Kronya, and summer Lorenz for free units; 4 units the same as Thracia 776. With Three Houses being recent, their first units being gen 3 units, Three Houses is not that bad as gen 3+ units have at worst decent default skills and have their higher stat total means even the worst stat spread isn't as bad as the worst stat spread of gen 2 or gen 1. Those 4 units are also much more balanced in unit types with lance cavalry Death Knight, axe armor Flame Emperor, colorless dagger Kronya, red infantry mage Lorenz, and sword something Nemesis compared to 3 blues: lance cavalry Finn, blue cavalry mage Reinhardt, and blue infantry mage Saias, and 1 red: sword cavalry Kempf, of Thracia 776. This is also not mentioning that Three Houses essentially had a CYL for itself.

Sacred Stones suffers the same issue as Thracia 776 with not a lot of units and not a lot of variations. Sacred Stones has 6 permanent units of 4 reds: 1 red cavalry mage Eirika, 2 sword infantries Joshua and Marisa, and 1 red infantry mage Lyon, and 2 blues: lance fliers Cormag and Valter. The only quest unit so far is red too: sword cavalry Seth. Sacred Stones has a CYL choice of CYL Ephraim who would be the only green unit of any type. Reinhardt is Reinhardt. He's a Brave mage who is simple to use. Nobody really comes close to him with the free units of Sacred Stones. And against legendary kid Tiki, unless the player picked CYL Ephraim, they would not have anyone with WTA against her. In fact, they would likely have someone who is WTD against her with 4 possible red choices. L'Arachel, Ross, and Tethys exist with Tethys being mandatory for guides, but the player has to summon them in the first place let alone the 5* exclusive Sacred Stones units who might be the answer to legendary kid Tiki's limited hero battle.

Edited by Kaden

43 minutes ago, Kaden said:

The recent LHB with legendary kid Tiki's being Sacred Stones-only made me wonder exactly who the free or were quest units were and while I was at it, I just went and listed everyone. When I say permanent, I mean that they are always available in some way like through the grail shop or for all players who have not completed the story or daily GHB or map rotation. Also, not counting duplicates, for example, Barst is available through the Heroes' Path and in the past, was a quest unit, do he is only counted towards the permanent units or Draug was was a quest unit twice, once as a 2* and once as a 3*, so he is only counted once for quest units.

Shadow Dragon/New Mystery: 13 permanent and 10 quest units.

Hide contents

TT (5* or 4*): pirate Darros, groom Marth, and Mininerva.

GHB (3* or 4*): Astram, Camus, Clarisse, Eremiya, Gharnef, Legion, Michalis, and Navarre.

Daily map rotation (2* or 1*): Wrys.

Heroes' Path: 3* Barst.

Quest reward: 3* Abel, Barst, Cain, Catria, Draug, Est, Gordin, Jagen, Marth, Palla, and Wrys and 2* Draug.

Gaiden/SoV: 7 permanent, 2 quest units, and 2 CYL choices.

Hide contents

TT (5* or 4*): Clive, soiree Rinea, picnic Silque, and Tobin.

GHB (3* or 4*): Berkut, Conrad, and fallen Delthea.

Quest reward: 3* Leon and Mathilda.

CYL player pick: 5* CYL Alm or 5* CYL Celica

Genealogy of the Holy War: 7 permanent and 1 quest unit.

Hide contents

TT (5* or 4*): Arden, ballroom Eldigan, and Ethlyn.

GHB (3* or 4*): Arvis, Jamke, Julius, and Travant.

Quest reward: 3* Tailtiu.

Thracia 776: 4 permanent units.

Hide contents

TT (5* or 4*): Finn.

GHB (3* or 4*): Kempf and Saias.

Heroes' Path: 5* Reinhardt.

Binding Blade: 9 permanent, 7 quest units, and 1 CYL choice.

Hide contents

Starter unit: 4* Raigh.

TT (5* or 4*): spring Bartre, Brunnya, and winter Cecilia.

GHB (3* or 4*): Narcian, Rutger, and Zephiel.

Daily map rotation (2* or 1*): Cecilia and Sophia.

Quest units: 3* Bartre, Cecilia, Clarine, Fir, Gwendolyn, Lilina, Raigh, Roy, Shanna, and Sophia.

CYL player pick: 5* CYL Roy.

Blazing Blade: 12 permanent, 5 quest units, 1 CYL F2P pick, and 2 other CYL choices.

Hide contents

Starter unit: 4* Matthew.

TT (5* or 4*): Canas, Halloween Dorcas, Love Abounds Eliwood, summer Fiora, winter Jaffar, and bride Louise.

GHB (3* or 4*): Heath, Linus, Lloyd, and Ursula.

Heroes' Path: 5* Ninian.

Quest reward: 3* Eliwood, Florina, Matthew, Nino, Raven, and Serra.

CYL F2P pick: 5* CYL Lyn.

CYL player pick: 5* CYL Eliwood, 5* CYL Hector, or 5* Lyn.

Sacred Stones: 6 permanent, 1 quest, and 1 CYL choice.

Hide contents

TT (5* or 4*): Joshua and Marisa.

GHB (3* or 4*): Cormag, Lyon, and Valter.

Heroes' Path: 5* mage knight Eirika.

Quest reward: 3* Seth.

CYL player pick: 5* CYL Ephraim.

Path of Radiance: 7 permanent and 1 duplicate CYL choice.

Hide contents

TT (5* or 4*): Black Knight, Halloween Rolf, Sigrun, Greil's Devoted Titania.

GHB (3* or 4*): Ashnard and Petrine.

Heroes' Path: 5* CYL Ike.

CYL player pick: 5* CYL Ike.

Radiant Dawn: 7 permanent, 1 CYL choice, and 1 very limited unit.

Hide contents

Story unit: 5* vanguard Ike.

TT (5* or 4*): jiangshi Ena and summer Rhys.

GHB (3* or 4*): Jorge, Haar, Naesala, and Oliver.

CYL player pick: 5* CYL Micaiah.

Limited: 5* Altina.

Awakening: 14 permanent, 9 quest units, and 1 CYL choice.

Hide contents

Starter unit: 4* Virion.

TT (5* or 4*): Gerome and masked Marth.

GHB (3* or 4*): Aversa, Cynthia, Emmeryn, Gangrel, Panne, F!Robin, and Walhart.

Daily map rotation (2* or 1*): Donnel, Lissa, Olivia, Stahl, and Virion.

Quest reward: 3* Cherche, Chrom, Donnel, Frederick, Gaius, Henry, Lissa, Lon'qu, M!Robin, Sully, adult Tiki, and Virion.

CYL player pick: 5* CYL Lucina.

Fates: 15 permanent and 14 quest units.

Hide contents

Starter unit: 4* Takumi.

TT (5* or 4*): young Azura, hot springs Camilla, New Year's M!Corrin, groom Hinata, and picnic Leo.

GHB (3* or 4*): Garon, Iago, M!Kana, fallen Takumi, and Xander.

Daily map rotation (2* or 1*): Felicia, Gunter, Hana, and Subaki.

Heroes' Path: 5* and 4* Xander.

Quest reward: 4* Kaze and 3* Arthur, Azama, Beruka, F!Corrin, M!Corrin, Felicia, Gunter, Hana, Hinata, Jakob, Kaze, Laslow, Niles, Oboro, Odin, Saizo, Selena, and Subaki.

Android-only promotion: 3* F!Corrin.

Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE: Itsuki.

Hide contents

TT (5* or 4*): Itsuki.

Three Houses: 5 permanent and 4 CYL choices.

Hide contents

TT (5* or 4*): summer Lorenz.

GHB (3* or 4*): Death Knight, Flame Emperor, Kronya, and Nemesis.

CYL player pick: 5* CYL Claude, CYL Dimitri, CYL Edelgard, or CYL Lysithea.

Heroes: 10 probably 11 when Book 5 hits permanent units, 1 CYL F2P pick, and 1 CYL duplicate choice.

Hide contents

Starter unit: 4* Alfonse, Anna, and Sharena.

Story reward unit: 5* Fjorm, Eir, Peony, and probably the Book 5 unit.

TT (5* or 4*): New Year's Eir, New Year's Laegjarn, spring Loki, and summer Ylgr.

CYL F2P pick: 5* CYL Veronica.

CYL player pick: 5* CYL Veronica.

Ignoring TMS because it only had one banner and introduced 5 units of which the 4 banner units stayed as 5* exclusive and 1 was a TT unit, Thracia 776 has the least total amount of free units with only Finn, Kempf, Reinhardt, and Saias. Fortunately, they're always there and Reinhardt alone who is awarded to the player as a 5* is really damn good. It would have tied with Three Houses if you excluded the CYL4 Three Houses Heroes and Nemesis who is the next GHB unit as without Nemesis, Three Houses would only have the Death Knight, the Flame Emperor, Kronya, and summer Lorenz for free units; 4 units the same as Thracia 776. With Three Houses being recent, their first units being gen 3 units, Three Houses is not that bad as gen 3+ units have at worst decent default skills and have their higher stat total means even the worst stat spread isn't as bad as the worst stat spread of gen 2 or gen 1. Those 4 units are also much more balanced in unit types with lance cavalry Death Knight, axe armor Flame Emperor, colorless dagger Kronya, red infantry mage Lorenz, and sword something Nemesis compared to 3 blues: lance cavalry Finn, blue cavalry mage Reinhardt, and blue infantry mage Saias, and 1 red: sword cavalry Kempf, of Thracia 776. This is also not mentioning that Three Houses essentially had a CYL for itself.

Sacred Stones suffers the same issue as Thracia 776 with not a lot of units and not a lot of variations. Sacred Stones has 6 permanent units of 4 reds: 1 red cavalry mage Eirika, 2 sword infantries Joshua and Marisa, and 1 red infantry mage Lyon, and 2 blues: lance fliers Cormag and Valter. The only quest unit so far is red too: sword cavalry Seth. Sacred Stones has a CYL choice of CYL Ephraim who would be the only green unit of any type. Reinhardt is Reinhardt. He's a Brave mage who is simple to use. Nobody really comes close to him with the free units of Sacred Stones. And against legendary kid Tiki, unless the player picked CYL Ephraim, they would not have anyone with WTA against her. In fact, they would likely have someone who is WTD against her with 4 possible red choices. L'Arachel, Ross, and Tethys exist with Tethys being mandatory for guides, but the player has to summon them in the first place let alone the 5* exclusive Sacred Stones units who might be the answer to legendary kid Tiki's limited hero battle.

Good compilation! FE5 having the least makes sense, since (again excluding TMS) it also has the least representation overall. Thankfully, LMBs seem to bundle FE4+5 together (and FE9+10 for that matter), so it doesn't have to be alone.

I'm surprised they haven't been bundling TMS with Heroes, to make it so you can at least use TMS units somewhere in LMBs. They're the two non-conventional games, TMS Heroic Ordeals use Heroes music, and Heroes' roster isn't one of the bigger ones.