Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

I am very disappointed about Nemesis. His sword is not that bad, but not having any super boon or even new fodder... is sad. I blame Shamir, that has 4 super boons.

40 minutes ago, Kaden said:

I hope a future update introduces fish as a provision. Flayn requires the flesh of fish.

Seteth will keep her distracted.

aeWgkJm.jpg

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

19 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

I am very disappointed about Nemesis. His sword is not that bad, but not having any super boon or even new fodder... is sad. I blame Shamir, that has 4 super boons.

Seems likely that they plan to keep doing this for future melee infantry GHBs, if it's a deliberate choice to keep it from being too easy to merge a 180 BST unit. Which is frustrating.

Hmm... Looks like God-Shattering Star is not present in FEH Data... So it will not play in Nemesis's GHB.

Maybe Legendary Claude will be the one that will give us this music for his LHB map.

3 hours ago, Othin said:

Seems likely that they plan to keep doing this for future melee infantry GHBs, if it's a deliberate choice to keep it from being too easy to merge a 180 BST unit. Which is frustrating.

I would even accept a Spd super boon on Nemesis, like what they did with Ena.

Meanwhile, Kiran as an enemy unit, has an Atk Super Boon.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

1 hour ago, Flying Shogi said:

Now that we're seeing more units in the common pool with Ground Orders, here's to hoping we'll see it as a seal sometime next year. I'll take Pegasus Flight as an alternative.

I would love Ground Orders as a seal... but It's too good to become seal. Took 3 years to get Armor March. I kinda see Air Orders getting a seal form first.

We can have a "Heroes with Ground Orders" banner now, at least.

7 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

I would love Ground Orders as a seal... but It's too good to become seal. Took 3 years to get Armor March. I kinda see Air Orders getting a seal form first.

We can have a "Heroes with Ground Orders" banner now, at least.

Air Orders would be nice. I can put it on my Hinoka and not run Flier Guidance on that team. Until then, I'll be patiently waiting for the day that is Ground Orders on SF!Nino.

Edited by Flying Shogi

5 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Hmm... Looks like God-Shattering Star is not present in FEH Data... So it will not play in Nemesis's GHB.

Maybe Legendary Claude will be the one that will give us this music for his LHB map.

Hey, we can at least play God-Shattering Star on something else while we do the GHB if that’s the case.

21 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

I would even accept a Spd super boon on Nemesis, like what they did with Ena.

Meanwhile, Kiran as an enemy unit, has an Atk Super Boon.

Well, think of it. God Shattering Star isn't Nemesis' theme. It's Claude's. What is the Riegan house emblem? And what does Claude do?

Yep. Mind = blown.

Edited by Fabulously Olivier

3 minutes ago, Lemmy said:

I got got a Flayn with my 40th summon, but she isn't gaining any exp from healing, and it isn't increasing her special.

Any idea how to fix this?

The description for her Rescue assist specifically says it doesn't give Exp or Special cooldown. I don't know why, but that's how it is. 

To train her, either level her up with shards or have her equip one of her lower level assists and heal with that until she gains enough SP to learn her weapon skills. 

Hi guys, since I saw the stat spread that Memesis has, I have been wondering if this kit would be viable:

Barrier Blade [Def] // Reposition // Aether 

Distant Counter // Quick Riposte // Res Wave // The other Res Wave

That way, he would have 48/53/23/41/40(+7), which I think that would be great defense values. Guess that I could keep his Prf, which would lead to 43/55/23/40/40, though I’m not sure if 2 atk plus gimmicks would be better than straigh +5 HP. 

I haven’t built neither Itsuki or Astram, so that wouldn’t be a reason for doing it or not. Though my current Arena Core is B!Ike/Flame Emperor/Aversa (all +10). 

Friendly reminder: seasonal staff units (including the TT ones like Silque and Rhys) do have their *insert staff name here*(+, if applicable) unlocked by default at 5*. And yet, IS still can't be assed to also have this apply to any non-seasonal staff unit even though they have no reason to not do so.

28 minutes ago, Javi Blizz said:

Hi guys, since I saw the stat spread that Memesis has, I have been wondering if this kit would be viable:

Barrier Blade [Def] // Reposition // Aether 

Distant Counter // Quick Riposte // Res Wave // The other Res Wave

That way, he would have 48/53/23/41/40(+7), which I think that would be great defense values. Guess that I could keep his Prf, which would lead to 43/55/23/40/40, though I’m not sure if 2 atk plus gimmicks would be better than straigh +5 HP. 

I haven’t built neither Itsuki or Astram, so that wouldn’t be a reason for doing it or not. Though my current Arena Core is B!Ike/Flame Emperor/Aversa (all +10). 

Not really. Huge Fan+ works a lot better and you can just use Spd res solo as the seal and then you have +6 Spd besides the +6 res the entire time and an available C slot for something like panic smoke or a rouse skill if in need of buffs.

EDIT: And for scoring, just gotta mention Ena scores better. But the reply was made with the fact that you are planning on Memesis in mind. 

Edited by Vicious Sal

17 minutes ago, Vicious Sal said:

Not really. Huge Fan+ works a lot better and you can just use Spd res solo as the seal and then you have +6 Spd besides the +6 res the entire time and an available C slot for something like panic smoke or a rouse skill if in need of buffs.

EDIT: And for scoring, just gotta mention Ena scores better. But the reply was made with the fact that you are planning on Memesis in mind. 

Yeah, I completelly forgot the Spd/Res Solo seal, probably for the speed part 🤔 . If I give him DC from a Lif I have, I could give him Time’s Pulse in the C slot. Btw, maybe I’m mistaken, but wasn’t Huge Fan Groom Hinata’s Axe?

I know Ena scores better, but I have my Arena Core, this would be just for pure favoritism

Edit: Mirror Stance Seal would probably be an even better choice. I have just remembered it too xd

Edited by Javi Blizz

1 minute ago, Javi Blizz said:

Yeah, I completelly forgot the Spd/Res Solo seal, probably for the speed part 🤔 . If I give him DC from a Lif I have, I could give him Time’s Pulse in the C slot. Btw, maybe I’m mistaken, but wasn’t Huge Fan Groom Hinata’s Axe?

I know Ena scores better, but I have my Arena Core, this would be just for pure favoritism

Eh it may be, I tend to mix that one up with Carrot cudgel. time's pulse might work well if you give him Blue flame from the manuals.

2 minutes ago, Vicious Sal said:

Eh it may be, I tend to mix that one up with Carrot cudgel. time's pulse might work well if you give him Blue flame from the manuals.

The fan is an axe and does belong to groom Hinata. The cudgel is the sword and belongs to spring Bartre.

12 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

The fan is an axe and does belong to groom Hinata. The cudgel is the sword and belongs to spring Bartre.

Yeah I turned both into manuals and kept the 4* versions because of Hero Merit and Flowers. So I never saw which one had which weapon and never really looked at their portraits. they're just fodder to me. Probably going to Echidna if Deck Swabber doesn't perform well enough. though I doubt it. 

5 hours ago, Othin said:

The description for her Rescue assist specifically says it doesn't give Exp or Special cooldown. I don't know why, but that's how it is.

I think it's because unlike every other staff assist, Flayn's Rescue can be used on all units even if they are at full HP, thereby giving her a way to get xp and special charge easily if the restriction wasn't in place.
Restore is similar, but it still requires the target ally be afflicted with a penalty.

18 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

I think it's because unlike every other staff assist, Flayn's Rescue can be used on all units even if they are at full HP, thereby giving her a way to get xp and special charge easily if the restriction wasn't in place.
Restore is similar, but it still requires the target ally be afflicted with a penalty.

I can see why they wouldn't want to allow that, but I'm not sure why they wouldn't make it do that stuff when it does heal them and only not do it if it doesn't. Unless there's some issue programming it, but I'm not sure why that would be.