Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

Marth coming right after Caeda is nice and its another character I like wearing Askr garb and looking good in it. I'm happy with all the Archanean characters that have been getting resplendent art this year. Hope they eventually do Awakening characters like Cherche, Tiki and Lonqu.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

I reached 100 Trait Fruits today. Considering that I got those 100 fruits in Frontline Phalanx, and used them right away, going back to zero... Took me a little more than 1 month to go back to 100 fruits.

z5Ye42f.png

I have no plans to spend them right now. I am considering wait for the next Forma Heroes to be announced, and then see if one of them would like some IV chances. I expect Three Houses, since the current HoF is Fates.

Maybe we will get the original banner? Byleth, Edelgard, Claude and Dimitri? If Claude is there, I will like to get him, and make my Claude +4.. but changing from +Atk to neutral is not cool, so I will probably use fruits on him... if this happens.

29 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

I reached 100 Trait Fruits today. Considering that I got those 100 fruits in Frontline Phalanx, and used them right away, going back to zero... Took me a little more than 1 month to go back to 100 fruits.

z5Ye42f.png

I have no plans to spend them right now. I am considering wait for the next Forma Heroes to be announced, and then see if one of them would like some IV chances. I expect Three Houses, since the current HoF is Fates.

Maybe we will get the original banner? Byleth, Edelgard, Claude and Dimitri? If Claude is there, I will like to get him, and make my Claude +4.. but changing from +Atk to neutral is not cool, so I will probably use fruits on him... if this happens.

I'm at 86, so I'll be hitting that soon as well. I'm planning on using my next batch to make my Bride Fjorm +HP.

Just hit 80 after Mjolnir's Strike gave me three fruits. I guess I'll hit 100 approximately 2 months after the patch was implemented.

1 hour ago, Othin said:

I'm at 86, so I'll be hitting that soon as well. I'm planning on using my next batch to make my Bride Fjorm +HP.

My others candidades are my Astra Fjorm (I did my Light Fjorm before, since she was -HP), Aversa (to make her +HP) and Mila (to make her +Def),

4 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

My others candidades are my Astra Fjorm (I did my Light Fjorm before, since she was -HP), Aversa (to make her +HP) and Mila (to make her +Def),

Mila is probably third on my list. My first was Fallen Lyon, to invert his +Spd/-Atk nature.

My Aversa is in a weird situation. She's at +10 and I use her a lot both in AR as Aversa's Night support and in Hero Battles as a Raudhrblade nuke, so she values all of her HP/Atk/Spd. So I don't think I'll use fruits on her anytime soon, if ever.

6 hours ago, Icelerate said:

The aggressive lords like Ike and Hector got Muspell so Sigurd makes sense even outside of the barbeque meme. 

I don't think Sigurd is particularly aggressive, per se. I could see Ephraim joining them, but outside of the meme, Sigurd seems more in the Marth/Roy/Eliwood category of Askr or Nifl. Probably Askr for Sigurd and Nifl for Seliph, to avoid doubling up.

Hm... the themes of each kingdom's outfits...

Askr (Cordelia, Linde, Olwen, Eliwood, Marth)
Nifl (Lyn, Roy, Julia, Azura, Caeda)
Hel (Robin, Takumi)
Muspell (Ike, Hector, Minerva)
Emblia (Sophia, Sanaki, Alm)
Dreams (Eirika)

...about the only things I can figure from the above is that Askr are dedicated to a cause or their beliefs, Nifl is generally more serene or focused, Hel is... kinda dark and gloomy (maybe with undertones of hope, but I'd need to check Takumi's lines to be sure), and Muspell is certainly aggressive and focused more on battle than the others... but I can't figure out Emblia (I don't know much about Sophia or Sanaki, and so I can't compare them to Alm), while the dream fairy kingdom only has one rep and can't be determined quite yet.

Edited by Xenomata

2 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

Hel (Robin, Takumi)
Dreams (Eirika)

...about the only things I can figure from the above is that Askr are dedicated to a cause or their beliefs, Nifl is generally more serene or focused, Hel is... kinda dark and gloomy, and Muspell is certainly aggressive and focused more on battle than the others... but I can't figure out Emblia (I don't know much about Sophia or Sanaki, and so I can't compare them to Alm), while the dream fairy kingdom only has one rep and can't be determined quite yet.

Now that you mention it, Sigurd could actually be a perfect fit for Hel.

8 hours ago, Xenomata said:

...about the only things I can figure from the above is that Askr are dedicated to a cause or their beliefs, Nifl is generally more serene or focused, Hel is... kinda dark and gloomy (maybe with undertones of hope, but I'd need to check Takumi's lines to be sure), and Muspell is certainly aggressive and focused more on battle than the others... but I can't figure out Emblia (I don't know much about Sophia or Sanaki, and so I can't compare them to Alm), while the dream fairy kingdom only has one rep and can't be determined quite yet.

Sophia is very reserved and stoic much like Veronica. Sanaki is an Empress similar to how Veronica is the Imperial Princess. 

Edited by Icelerate

9 hours ago, Xenomata said:

Hel (Robin, Takumi)
Dreams (Eirika)

Clearly they're going to stick anyone they want to "girlify" into the dreams category

Legendary/mythic calendar updates:

• January:
    • Red: Ike, Roy, Lif
    • Blue: Julia
    • Green: Lyn, Hector, Thrasir
    • Colorless: Mila, Eir, Alm
  • February:
    • Red: Hrid, Altina, Seliph
    • Blue: Fjorm, Ephraim
    • Green: Gunnthra, Yune
    • Colorless: Robin
  • March:
    • Red: Eirika, Marth
    • Blue: Lucina, Naga
    • Green: Edelgard
  • April:
    • Red: Mirabilis
    • Blue: Chrom
  • May:
    • Red: Ryoma

January now has ten reruns lined up, closing off every color except blue. So barring a schedule change, Triandra can't happen that month. If she's showing up anytime soon, it'll have to be November.

Meanwhile, Eirika gets joined by Marth, specifically to continue tormenting me in my search for her.

10 minutes ago, Othin said:

January now has ten reruns lined up, closing off every color except blue.

Mila is scheduled for February, not January.

Also, Dimitri is in January so there’s still only two open slots.

Edited by Tybrosion

3 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

Mila is scheduled for February, not January.

Also, Dimitri is in January so there’s still only two open slots.

Huh, so they are.

Well, blue is looking nice for me, regardless.

December looks kinda empty, with Plumeria, Peony, Celica, Duma and Bramimond confirmed so far. However...

I expect Book 5 to start in december... and we will get a new Legendary or Mythic hero for free (or a new type of hero, I don't know), and this new hero will probably be added in the December's banner.

So... by also adding the December Hero itself, we have 7 slots used in December.

Just now, Xenomata said:

Uh... why do we not have an Update Notification yet? It usually is revealed by now...

The TT log-in bonus starts on Wednesday, so the Special Heroes trailer has to be on Tuesday at max. And the banner is on Friday, so the update will be Thursday...

Honestly... I wouldn't be surprised if we get a Feh Channel at this point. And maybe that's why we didn't get any update yet? But not having the refinements yet is kinda weird.

38 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

The TT log-in bonus starts on Wednesday, so the Special Heroes trailer has to be on Tuesday at max. And the banner is on Friday, so the update will be Thursday...

Honestly... I wouldn't be surprised if we get a Feh Channel at this point. And maybe that's why we didn't get any update yet? But not having the refinements yet is kinda weird.

Which also implies that if we get silhouettes, they'll go up Monday. So if they want to do an update notification before that, it'll have to be tonight or tomorrow night.