Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

I know someone here is going to be extremey happy with the Elise refine. 

I am incredibly happy with the Micaiah Refine, since she already has Dmg reduction in he Thani. I think they’ll expand on that. I hope she will also get Null C disrupt as part of the Refine. Or mystic boost. It would make her great va cav lines.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

1 hour ago, Vicious Sal said:

I am incredibly happy with the Micaiah Refine, since she already has Dmg reduction in he Thani. I think they’ll expand on that. I hope she will also get Null C disrupt as part of the Refine. Or mystic boost. It would make her great va cav lines.

I expect them to boost the damage reduction to at least 50%... but i wonder if they will keep the "first attack" part, or they will change it to all attacks against ranged foes.

Really happy with this refine lineup! Staves finally enter the picture, my +10 Fae can get a proper weapon, and Valter and Micaiah are two I've been wanting for a while just because they're cool and seemed like they should be next on the list.

A new data quality option is also nice. I don't like the voice issues with Lite, but High-Quality is getting so big.

The combat manual lineup featuring winter 5* units is interesting, they usually match the month they were released. I guess the plan is to have next month's be New Year's? Which means they'll have to do something else for January - presumably a Hot Springs unit for 2019, and one of Micaiah/Zelgius/Eirika/Myrrh for 2018. It'll be interesting to see if they continue with 2018+2019 pairs throughout the rest of 2021 past that, since that'd mean now being years 2+3 rather than 1+2.

As for the manuals themselves, Winter Chrom isn't too exciting, but Winter Fae very much is, offering both Vengeful Fighter and Armor March. Can't inherit all three levels of both from one Fae, but still. Even though Armor March is not as exciting as it used to be. I might feed her to BK at some point - he could use either or both of those, and if I ever go through with giving him Fort. Def/Res 3 from my extra Idunn, that'll include a level of Vengeful Fighter as well.

The 4* manuals are also nice, there's always a need for more Pallas. If we get 800 codes, I'm not sure who I'll pick for the second one.

(Moving this here from the refine thread since I thought it was this one.)

I wonder if the upcoming seasonal banner will be FE8 themed. If we count FE9/10 as one game and count the Spring banner as FE6 themed, it's the only game that hasn't gotten some sort of banner since the start of Book 4.

Especially with the new Lost Lore being FE8 focused. 

51 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

Didn't we get some Sacred Stones characters as seasonals this year, though? Selena, Lute, and Joshua?

We did, but not a full banner focused on them. Closest thing was about half of that summer banner. The other games have gotten full banners, or nearly-full in the case of the "FE6 plus Est" spring banner.

5 hours ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

There's gotta be a Feh Channel, right? The banner for the TT+ is on the 4th, isn't it? So, since there were no silhouettes tonight, then there's gotta be a Feh Channel. I don't recall them ever skipping silhouettes and going straight to the trailer.

Yeah, that's the only explanation I can think of.

What a night for it.

On 11/3/2020 at 9:30 AM, Dayni said:

So in stupid questions: @mcsilas Did I just happen to find one of your accounts in AR? Led by a dancer Eldigan?

If so, I fought you. And failed because I am bad at AR.

Oh was it the one where Eldigan is in the middlle?

That's a shame I only saw this now, the replay would be gone by then so I didn't get to see how you tackled the map. 

Also sorry for resorting to double dancer byut Mila is a thing in Light season

2 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Oh was it the one where Eldigan is in the middlle?

That's a shame I only saw this now, the replay would be gone by then so I didn't get to see how you tackled the map. 

Also sorry for resorting to double dancer byut Mila is a thing in Light season

Yep, that one.

I have a flier problem. In that I keep using them despite so many bloody counters being there.

Double dancer is only as strong as the cancer it dances.

1 hour ago, Dayni said:

Yep, that one.

I have a flier problem. In that I keep using them despite so many bloody counters being there.

Double dancer is only as strong as the cancer it dances.

Oh that's me as well. Doesn't help that a lot of my Mythics are fliers.

1 hour ago, mcsilas said:

Oh that's me as well. Doesn't help that a lot of offensive* Mythics are fliers.

FIFY.

I know I tried to add you, but I presume you are full? Or Astram's kinda boring, I do have a +10 Spendthrift Norne nearly ready I want to put in the arena, just need to raise all the SP and pass a better C skill/possibly B skill, Renewal's fine and all for sustain but I could do more.

10 hours ago, Dayni said:

FIFY.

I know I tried to add you, but I presume you are full? Or Astram's kinda boring, I do have a +10 Spendthrift Norne nearly ready I want to put in the arena, just need to raise all the SP and pass a better C skill/possibly B skill, Renewal's fine and all for sustain but I could do more.

ah yes, offensive mythics.

I haven't looked at friends list in a while

Swift Sparrow Astram right? Added that one 🙂

2 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

ah yes, offensive mythics.

I haven't looked at friends list in a while

Swift Sparrow Astram right? Added that one 🙂

Sorry for the kinda mediocre Astram, I need a better A skill on him, though I do have an M!Byleth to make that easier if I needed.

2 minutes ago, Dayni said:

Sorry for the kinda mediocre Astram, I need a better A skill on him, though I do have an M!Byleth to make that easier if I needed.

It's okay I don't really care much about lead units (maybe VG if I'm on same colour team lol) - I don't even have merged units to put as leads

Haven't built Astram properly myself so I can use yours 

Edited by mcsilas

11 hours ago, Othin said:

Has anyone tried out the Recommended data setting? I'm curious what it does and doesn't do well.

I switched to it last night, ironically I had to temporarily delete some other files to barely have enough room for the new FEH update first before the downsizing could occur.

I haven't noticed any obvious changes from the High Quality version. It still looks crisp, unlike the obvious fuzziness of the Lite one. No clear sound deformities either, so I have no idea what it doesn't do that HQ did.

44 minutes ago, Azuni said:

I switched to it last night, ironically I had to temporarily delete some other files to barely have enough room for the new FEH update first before the downsizing could occur.

I haven't noticed any obvious changes from the High Quality version. It still looks crisp, unlike the obvious fuzziness of the Lite one. No clear sound deformities either, so I have no idea what it doesn't do that HQ did.

That's good. I'll give it a shot.