• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

...yeah I was banking my FEH Pass purchase on who would come directly after Lucina, and... sorry, as much as I like Lucy and her art, I think I'll be skipping again.

I don't use Niles. I don't care that much about Niles. He was never even a unit on my "maybe consider +10ing someday" list unlike the other units I got FEH Pass for, and honestly I feel like I'm being cheated out of getting Resplendent Lucina just because he's next. Sure his art is good, but so what?

Eeeehhhhhh... Very meh about Niles. Good art and... Hmm... And that's all. Couldn't care less for him as a unit, but I am happy for those that like him.

His fodder is not good as well... He has Killer Bow+ than can become Slaying Bow+, but I don't think I have someone that really needs that weapon.

The only think that I like about Resplendent Niles is that his existence makes Resplendent Saizo and Kagero a possibility.

Solid. I was not expecting him to get a Resplendent, but he's a fun character, and this is good art. In addition, Resplendents have tended to skew towards female characters, rare characters, and major characters, and this is the first time we've gotten one that's none of the three.

1 hour ago, Fabulously Olivier said:

is a welcome change after that godawful Lucina.

What's wrong with it? I personally thought it looked good, maybe not as much as her others, but still pretty nice. 

11 minutes ago, Fabulously Olivier said:

Hope this bodes well for some of the 4 star resplendents I really want who are at least comparable to Niles in importance - Laslow, Odin, and Saizo.

Laslow and Odin seem well positioned due to their status as popular Awakening crossovers. Saizo might have a more uphill battle, he's less popular and only has one version so far, but this is certainly a step in the direction towards him.

49 minutes ago, Othin said:

Laslow and Odin seem well positioned due to their status as popular Awakening crossovers. Saizo might have a more uphill battle, he's less popular and only has one version so far, but this is certainly a step in the direction towards him.

Tbh, (Hel) Saizo is the one I want the most. I just started a Close Foil Saizo project, and he's already putting in the work.

I've been merging all of my book 1 projects to +9 in hopes of a resplendent copy though. Got Catria and Laslow sitting at +9 now.

Omg I hate when some sprites don’t function correctly with their weapons lol 😢 I gave my Forrest Witchy Wand and the staff isn’t big enough so he has his hands attempting to hold the whole staff but there’s nothing there... 

A4ABE93C-55C0-49D5-8EFA-8778120023CA.jpeg

Really don't get the hate for Niles's original art. I love it along with the rest of Yura's work. Though I'm really digging this Resplendent Niles too. IMO would've fit better with the fairy theme but this muspell get up ain't half bad either. Just ironic that he'll be firing off Iceberg/Glacies while being surrounded by flames.

Edited by NegativeExponents-

22 hours ago, Fabulously Olivier said:

Tbh, (Hel) Saizo is the one I want the most. I just started a Close Foil Saizo project, and he's already putting in the work.

I hope for Saizo to get Resplendent someday, and for it to be Hel.

Saizo has a very good Def, so Close Foil will help him, for sure. Maybe an extra Atk/Def Solo seal?

43 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

I hope for Saizo to get Resplendent someday, and for it to be Hel.

Saizo has a very good Def, so Close Foil will help him, for sure. Maybe an extra Atk/Def Solo seal?

Seliph is monopolizing Atk/Def solo for me (great synergy with his new dual phase Divine Tyrfing refine). But with Saizo's stat line, spd asset, Close Foil & Lull Atk/Spd (both from Julian) and a Steady Posture seal are doing the work for me. All I really need is a C skill, and I see no substitute for Pulse Smoke.

Edited by Fabulously Olivier

4 minutes ago, Fabulously Olivier said:

All I really need is a C skill, and I see no substitute for Pulse Smoke.

I run Panic Smoke on my Saizo, since the debuffs from Saizo's Star and bonus converted into penalties stack. I also never got Pulse Smoke.

So, do characters that are not Mythic or Legendary ever get featured on banners that are not that 3% Skill based one?

I want more Nagi and Igrene merges, but they never show up (Nagi did appear a week ago on a 3% banner). But how good are the odds on those banners, specially since they don't appear to be the only 5* featured units?

...hm... it's now occurring to me that the special refine for Folkvangr is supposed to resemble how the lords main weapon is capable of dealing fell damage to the primary final boss of the game, in Alfonses case it has a heavy triangle advantage against all the antagonists of each book.
I always figured they were just giving him a TA refine, I feel kinda dumb now...

57 minutes ago, Lanko said:

So, do characters that are not Mythic or Legendary ever get featured on banners that are not that 3% Skill based one?

I want more Nagi and Igrene merges, but they never show up (Nagi did appear a week ago on a 3% banner). But how good are the odds on those banners, specially since they don't appear to be the only 5* featured units?

Skill banners are just one of several possible themes for regular rerun banners, others include stuff like the Bound Hero Battle banner that launched today. Any character in the normal summoning pool (any of them that are not legendary/mythic/seasonal or GHB/TT/Askr) is eligible for being a focus unit on regular rerun banners, but any given character can go a while between appearances.

On a 3% banner, 3% of the orbs are focus units. So if there's four characters on the banner, pulling the color for the character you want gives about 3% odds of getting the character you want. If there's only three characters, that increases the appearance rates of each one, to about 4% if you're pulling their color. Any other regular summoning pool 5* unit can appear in those banners as well, but each one has very low odds, since the 3% non-focus 5* rate is divided evenly among all of them. For example, there's 63 red units in the regular 5* pool, so even if you pull red and get an off-focus 5*, your odds of it being Igrene are only 1 in 63.

If you want Igrene and Nagi, save your orbs for banners where they're focus units. On a 3%, three-character banner where Igrene is a focus unit, the median orbs needed per copy of her while sniping red is 94, and on one where Nagi is a focus unit, the median orbs needed per copy while sniping green is 83, according to the summon simulator: https://www.fullyconcentrated.net/fehstatsim/

5 hours ago, Xenomata said:

...hm... it's now occurring to me that the special refine for Folkvangr is supposed to resemble how the lords main weapon is capable of dealing fell damage to the primary final boss of the game, in Alfonses case it has a heavy triangle advantage against all the antagonists of each book.
I always figured they were just giving him a TA refine, I feel kinda dumb now...

Which is funny, because I don't think Alfonse can deal with Surtr, Hel and Freyja, even with the help of TA. lol

12 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Which is funny, because I don't think Alfonse can deal with Surtr, Hel and Freyja, even with the help of TA. lol

He should be able to depending on skill set and support. Triangle Adept paired with Axebreaker should not be under estimated, and it will massacre the first two, although I guess anything with a specialized counter pick skill set will massacre anything they are designed to hard counter. Freyja is harder to kill, but should be doable with Desperation-Brash Assault on player phase and double Quick Riposte on enemy phase.

No, but Young Marth can deal with Freyja perfectly fine with special spiral and cavalry-effective Rapier, and what is Alfonse but Gacha Marth? 😛

But seriously, Alfonse is a big help when I need to tank Brave Edelgard. TA refine was totally worth it just for that.

So, the "late February" lineup is... odd.

• Red: Hrid, Altina, Seliph
  • Blue: Fjorm, Ephraim, Tiki
  • Green: Gunnthra, Yune, Hel, Triandra
  • Colorless: Robin, Mila, Leif

That's 13 units, with four in green, so that's too many to fit on a traditional legendary banner. Given that it's February, I'm guessing there will be a Hero Fest containing at least two of those units, similar to the one with Sothis a few months ago.

The blue units all seem too old to be interesting on a Hero Fest, but it'd need to take one of the green units (probably Hel or Triandra) and one or both of red/colorless (probably Altina/Seliph and/or Mila/Leif). If this is the case, the new unit for February could be either red or colorless.

21 minutes ago, Othin said:

So, the "late February" lineup is... odd.

• Red: Hrid, Altina, Seliph
  • Blue: Fjorm, Ephraim, Tiki
  • Green: Gunnthra, Yune, Hel, Triandra
  • Colorless: Robin, Mila, Leif

That's 13 units, with four in green, so that's too many to fit on a traditional legendary banner. Given that it's February, I'm guessing there will be a Hero Fest containing at least two of those units, similar to the one with Sothis a few months ago.

The blue units all seem too old to be interesting on a Hero Fest, but it'd need to take one of the green units (probably Hel or Triandra) and one or both of red/colorless (probably Altina/Seliph and/or Mila/Leif). If this is the case, the new unit for February could be either red or colorless.

dncryfi8hq161.png

This is useful.