• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

19 minutes ago, Rinco said:

Mecha Reinhart incoming

Huh, I was thinking just the outfits, but yeah, cavalry could get the full mecha. Not sure which they'll go with.

13 minutes ago, Fabulously Olivier said:

I'm hoping for just outfits. Absolutely not full mecha, but I could see clockwork metal tastefully applied to armor. Frederick would be a particularly good candidate.

Yeah, actual mecha sounds like too much to me as well.

I'm thinking on building Caellach for Arena when he comes out on the grail shop. 180 BST infantry unit, even if he has no prf I just need to give two 300SP skills for him to max score. I'd rather build a red or green unit, so till he's on the shop I won't put skills on him while I check the next free units.

33 minutes ago, Fabulously Olivier said:

I don't know if they ruined Frontline Phalanx, or if people forgot how to play. Because no one is putting up shields on low hp characters. 

No, IS definitely changed some things. One of those things being that the number of Guardian Shields need to activate Skjaldborg (guaranteed victory) now increases with the multiplier from the previous round. This essentially means that (assuming I even have things right here) is that Skjaldborg will pretty much never happen on a high multiplier (Tana apparently got to 8.4x earlier, but didn't even get a third of the way to activating Skjaldborg).

Lord, it's amazing how they managed to make an event with no gameplay be as complicated as this one. IS really should've just put this thing out of its misery.

2 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

No, IS definitely changed some things. One of those things being that the number of Guardian Shields need to activate Skjaldborg (guaranteed victory) now increases with the multiplier from the previous round. This essentially means that (assuming I even have things right here) is that Skjaldborg will pretty much never happen on a high multiplier (Tana apparently got to 8.4x earlier, but didn't even get a third of the way to activating Skjaldborg).

Lord, it's amazing how they managed to make an event with no gameplay be as complicated as this one. IS really should've just put this thing out of its misery.

I would classify that as ruining the event. That contradicts the entire point of those shields and is utterly laughable.

Edited by Fabulously Olivier

I don’t understand how it is played and I don’t care to find out.

Although in my case  that is true for most playing modes, I suppose. I do the strict minimum with the least involvement necessary to get some of the rewards.

Don't like the changes, I grab the daily reward and don't care. At least the previous one was pretty simple use stamina and shield on the character with the biggest multiplier. Now it's pretty boring and way more complex for a mode without actual gameplay. Other modes that need waiting and are passive at least are very simple like Lost lore for example. 

I have no understanding how this mode works and I only play it to get the orbs.  I don't think I was even able to get my reward feathers last time since I couldn't figure out how to get them once the mode was over.  This mode is one where I would like it to go away and never come back.

Ok, something is not right in this Frontline Phalanx... These rates cannot be right. Joshua lost with a 94%. They rarely go below 70% now. In the past 4 hours, the lowest rate we got was 76%.

Maybe the event needed some adjustments from the previous time... but that was too much!

Edited by Diovani Bressan

53 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Ok, something is not right in this Frontline Phalanx... These rates cannot be right. Joshua lost with a 94%. They rarely go below 70% now. In the past 4 hours, the lowest rate we got was 76%.

Maybe the event needed some adjustments from the previous time... but that was too much!

I was about to comment along these same lines. This event is a joke now. I'm going to get a whopping 800 feathers from it because I'm losing almost every single time when victory rates should be 80+%. It actually feels like you need to use one of your few shields to get any at all, and worthwhile multipliers to use those shields on basically don't exist because everyone is losing with high win percentages and then having their multiplier reset.

And this was done in the name of making the event more accessible? It's not even functional, let alone accessible.

Edited by Fabulously Olivier

1 minute ago, Fabulously Olivier said:

I was about to comment along these same lines. This event is a joke now. I'm going to get a whopping 800 feathers from it because I'm losing almost every single time when victory rates should be 80+%. It actually feels like you need to use one of your few shields to get any at all, and worthwhile multipliers to use those shields on basically don't exist because everyone is losing with high win percentages and then having their multiplier reset.

And this was done in the name of making the event more accessible? It's not even functional, let alone accessible.

I think it got even worst! Tana lost at 99%.

I have been taking screenshots of the event for the past 5 hours... and this happened in the previous hours:

8RPFoOD.png yNFHe4w.png

Not only Innes lost at 84%, and L'Arachel lost at 94%... but Tana stayed at 99%, which makes me believe she lost at 99%.

How is this happening?

2 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

How is this happening?

I’m pretty sure this is just IS’s way of punishing us for breaking their poorly thought out event wide open back at its debut.

Again, they should’ve just killed this thing if this was their genius idea of how to “improve” it.

I gave everyone equal number of Forces, although based on the above comments, it seems like it is possible for everyone to lose at the same time.

41 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

I'm a little surprised we didn't get silhouettes for the next Special Heroes banner tonight. The trailer is likely to be up tomorrow, isn't it?

Yeah, unless IS is fine with the Special Heroes being revealed through the Tempest Trials news (and banner) on the 16th (Wednesday).

2 hours ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

I'm a little surprised we didn't get silhouettes for the next Special Heroes banner tonight. The trailer is likely to be up tomorrow, isn't it?

We technically already got them in some way in the FEH channel so i'm thinking we'll probably don't get them at all.

4 hours ago, Michelaar said:

We technically already got them in some way in the FEH channel so i'm thinking we'll probably don't get them at all.

Yeah, they're presumably counting that for it. They've often been skipping silhouettes when complications like that are involved.

I'd be very surprised if we didn't get Christmas Felix tomorrow. One of the silhouettes seems to match his hair to a T and he's gotta join someday right?

The big braid on the left makes me think Titania might have a shot but it could also be Sephiran. 

Edited by Etrurian emperor

9 hours ago, Etrurian emperor said:

I'd be very surprised if we didn't get Christmas Felix tomorrow. One of the silhouettes seems to match his hair to a T and he's gotta join someday right?

The big braid on the left makes me think Titania might have a shot but it could also be Sephiran. 

Well you're right about things. Which things? I won't spoil it all.

Holy shit! We are getting FORT. DEF/RES Sacred Seal! Drawing Chills away from allies is going to be a lot easier.

Not my cup of tea, but Mystic Boost is still nice.