Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

First... Merry Christmas to everyone! 🎄

Then... I wonder if IntSys learned from... Well... The last 3 times, and decides to not leal the New Year's banner this time. The NY banner always get leaked with the December's Legendary Hero data. Well, if they do the same thing this year again, this means we will know who will be in the NY Banner in some hours.

Edit: This tradition was broken. No New Year info in the Lilina's datamine.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

@SockPuppet Just wanted to let you know that you were correct in thinking Sara Beth was just Sara Cravens. The update tonight changed the English voice credit for Resplendent Sanaki and Bride Sanaki to Sara Cravens.

Other text changes include: 

• Zihark's English voice credit is now Zeno Robinson (instead of Zeno Williams).
  • They finally fixed the "Elgidan" typo in one of dancer Lachesis's level up lines.
  • And the most interesting one, both Reginn and Otr are now stated to be adoptive siblings to Fafnir (instead of step siblings) in their respective character descriptions.

And for something that's actually a spoiler for the future, and the next VG will feature:

Spoiler

all Winter units, so RIP an additional free pull.

Specifically, it'll have Hilda, Eirika, Bernadetta, Fae, Felix, Prince Zephiel, Altina & Sanaki, and Sephiran. So, an additional RIP to the salty run-back of Altina vs. Sothis that we won't be getting.

And lastly, a quirk with Lilina's Legendary Hero Battle:

Spoiler

the lowest difficulty rewards a Light Blessing instead of a Fire Blessing.

While this is weird, Light did happen to be Lilina's support affinity in FE6.

10 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

Oh whoa, the next Resplendent is Eldigan: Lionheart, rocking red and black armor from Hel.

Hide contents

chara_img_00011001000107_01.png?time=1608085978525chara_img_00011001000107_02.png?time=1608085978525chara_img_00011001000107_03.png?time=1608085978525chara_img_00011001000107_04.png?time=1608085978525

Yo, why does he remind me of Dio Brando?

So ... apparently Lyn, Fjorm, Ike, Hector, Gunnthra, Ephraim, Robin, and Ryoma are getting their rescheduling looked into. Whatever that's supposed to mean.

Either way, perhaps this means something's gonna change with how they do legendary heroes or which legendaries they put on it?

43 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

So ... apparently Lyn, Fjorm, Ike, Hector, Gunnthra, Ephraim, Robin, and Ryoma are getting their rescheduling looked into. Whatever that's supposed to mean.

Either way, perhaps this means something's gonna change with how they do legendary heroes or which legendaries they put on it?

Something is definitly happening, those are all Legendaries up until CYL2 released. Maybe they are giving them refines and they are getting shuffled into the regular summoning pool?

Either way something needs to happen with those old Legendaries. They have almost no Skill inheritance value and their performance is crap. IS probably noticed how people avoid a color on Legendary banners as soon as one of those units shares a color with other Legendaries.

4 hours ago, Xenomata said:

Oh whoa, the next Resplendent is Eldigan: Lionheart, rocking red and black armor from Hel.

1. Holy shit his art looks amazing.
  2. Holy shit he's going to have so much stats when running his Fury refine with Fury in the A slot.

56/65/38/48/33 is going to be hilarious. Fury Sacred Seal when?

I'm tempted to switch him over to +Spd instead of +Atk for 62/42 offenses instead because that's actually legit decent Spd.

With the exception of Sothis, which honestly I think they will rerun her Hero Fest for the anniversary, all those Legendary Heroes... I think they will remove them from the Legendary/Mythic Banners... Maybe they will add them into the weekly reruns? Like... a Legendary + 2 others heroes?

About Eldigan... He looks amazing! I am not interest on the unit, though...

2 hours ago, Fabulously Olivier said:

Holy shit. Year 2 resplendents are off to a stunning start with an immediate S tier. 

I don't know how you improve on the perfection that is Eldigan, but they managed.

1: Get Rika Suzuki herself. 

2: Get her to talk to the likes of Yana Toboso, Ayami Kojima or Kiyo Kyujo.

Profit .

edit: anyone knows when Plumeria is returning? is it April? I can't open read more in any of the in game notifs

Edited by DraceEmpressa

1hEkQAM.png

Units currently missing website profiles.

If they do both FE9 and FE10 over the next two months, they could knock out the remaining non-seasonal Tellius units entirely, but I'm guessing they'll only do five on this pass and then move on.

23 minutes ago, DraceEmpressa said:

edit: anyone knows when Plumeria is returning? is it April? I can't open read more in any of the in game notifs

June... Plumeria was smited to June. Unless they decide to move her in a future notification, will take a long time until we see her being summonable again.

Eldigan looks baller. Definitely at the top of the list for resplendent art for me.

My Duma is +3 now. Meanwhile, Mila has yet to show up. I guess I'm Vergil now. "I need more power!"

Edited by Kaden

14 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

@SockPuppet Just wanted to let you know that you were correct in thinking Sara Beth was just Sara Cravens. The update tonight changed the English voice credit for Resplendent Sanaki and Bride Sanaki to Sara Cravens.

Ah, appreciate the tag! Very interesting! I also cannot believe they left her credited as Sara Beth for SO long if there was presumably never any issue with crediting her as Cravens to begin with. Longest running error, perhaps? Lol unless something happened only recently that allows her to be properly credited by her actual name!

~

Elidgan looks great!! Sad it's another 5* rather than a unit with horrid art in the 3/4 pool (cough Rebecca cough) but I'll take it! Fixes my -Atk copy too.

On 12/24/2020 at 5:01 PM, Christmas Dayni said:

You know what, I think I've come to the point where I'm done with the game. I know, right after the feedback survey was announced, but they don't care to ask my opinion and besides I think the game has lost much appeal to me.

My real issue is trying to figure out how to give the account to someone else. I fear that because I did link a Ninty account that I wouldn't be able to do so.

Anyone with suggestions much appreciated.

Quoting myself again to see if there's anyone who knows because I'd like to leave someone have the account.

9 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

With the exception of Sothis, which honestly I think they will rerun her Hero Fest for the anniversary, all those Legendary Heroes... I think they will remove them from the Legendary/Mythic Banners... Maybe they will add them into the weekly reruns? Like... a Legendary + 2 others heroes?

About Eldigan... He looks amazing! I am not interest on the unit, though...

They'll probably announce something around April-ish like they've done in the past when it's come to summoning pool changes. Don't wanna get my hopes up, but we could see reruns of past legendary banners (boosted rates would be nice) every week or so. Tho what you suggested seems like the safer option.

Eldigan looks great and all, but I really wish there would be a reasonable way for me to obtain and invest in him over time without spending hundreds of orbs sniping for him on banners. He's not bad by any means, but compared to what's offered with more modern heroes, all Book 1 heroes that are still locked at 5 stars should be demoted or have another way of obtaining them (maybe a single summoning system where there are only 5 star Book 1 heroes, but the currency isn't as plentiful as orbs).

Edited by redlight

I still get the 7 others, but Hector? Leg hector is still good fodder, DC + VF  is still good. Yes, there is other DC sources in main, permanent pool like OG Hector, Nagi, or Nailah, as well  other VF sources like Idunn, MGrima, or Caineghis, I still think Leg Hector has fodder value.

1 minute ago, DraceEmpressa said:

I still get the 7 others, but Hector? Leg hector is still good fodder, DC + VF  is still good. Yes, there is other DC sources in main, permanent pool like OG Hector, Nagi, or Nailah, as well  other VF sources like Idunn, MGrima, or Caineghis, I still think Leg Hector has fodder value.

I don't think they're thinking about it that way. Having DC (and Goad Armor) didn't stop original Hector from getting booted from the main pool over a year and a half ago.

10 hours ago, DraceEmpressa said:

He basicly only has Distant counter going for him (and an Armor only B passiv almost noone cares). Thats not good enough for whales/dolphins.

Meanwhile you have Distant Counter units, that are still somewhat decent or very good very decent and have good fodder:
Red Pool:
Hrid (still decent unit)
Seliph (okeisch Fodder and fantastic enemy phase unit)
Lif (fantastic unit and Times pulse)

Green Pool:
Hel (fantastic unit and fodder)
Edelgard (its not Distant counter but is decent)

Colorless:
Corrin (fantastic unit and fantastic fodder)

Needless to say all the Distant Counter units being in the normal summoning pool (3) and then we have OG Hector on a the returning weekly banner.

I dont think Distant Counter alone qualifies anymore to stay in a pool if the unit cant perform or is outclassed.

Updated my spreadsheet! Changes from last week:

• Added Legendary Lilina.
  • Finished the Japanese voice actor list.
  • Added information from the units' "Meet some of the Heroes" profiles, particularly about associated characters.
  • Added links to those profiles, and to Resplendent Hero pages where available.
  • Added a link to the map quotes spreadsheet by /u/Pohlkunka.
  • Made some minor adjustments to some existing columns.