Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

Lost my Heroes account back in... What was it October? I think that's when. Anyways, I got back into it back in December. Doing decently, despite my F2P-ing. I did have atrocious luck on the Legendary Banner in December, getting only 5 Heroes despite burning ~400 Orbs. The new "Bundle last year's Heroes into the new seasonals" does kill my enthusiasm for Seasonals a bit.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

I am still surprised we didn't get the Next Update Notification yet... and the version update should be Wednesday night (at least for my timezone).

Are they planning a Feh Channel? We never got one during this time... The next one should be the Anniversary Channel.

1 hour ago, Diovani Bressan said:

I am still surprised we didn't get the Next Update Notification yet... and the version update should be Wednesday night (at least for my timezone).

Are they planning a Feh Channel? We never got one during this time... The next one should be the Anniversary Channel.

Yeah, it's weird. I do think we're likely to get one with how delayed this is, but it's unusual.

1 hour ago, Othin said:

Yeah, it's weird. I do think we're likely to get one with how delayed this is, but it's unusual.

Yeah... Its so weird. We should have something by now. Not having at least the refinements is already suspicious... I could be wrong though, which is pretty common. lol

We could get any update that has some importance now, and the anniversary Channel will be only anniversary things related.

Maybe explanation about AR changes (Vault of Heaven), Legendary Refinements, Divine Codes Part 2, new weapon type (Gauntlets? Beasts were teased in December 2018, but only added in January 2019), the traditional "new game mode every 2-3 months"...

2 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Yeah... Its so weird. We should have something by now. Not having at least the refinements is already suspicious... I could be wrong though, which is pretty common. lol

We could get any update that has some importance now, and the anniversary Channel will be only anniversary things related.

No refinements announcement usually meant something new and big was coming, back when the CYL refinements were revealed... I think someone pointed out that some of the older Legendary Heroes were being removed from their scheduled rotations, so... you catchin my drift?

I really don't know what they could possibly announce this time round though, aside from you-know-what. The only Fire Emblem game that hasn't been properly represented yet is Warriors (and let's face it, that banner would be as bad as that one Falchion banner we got way back when without going heavy on the alts), and I really don't think they'd dedicate an entire Feh Channel to some TMS banner and events. A new game mode sure, but honestly I'm getting sick of all the new game modes that don't amount to anything. What, will we be getting a Battle Royale FEH somehow? The only thing you could get me excited for is Year 1 mass demotes, and that seems more an anniversary thing.

1 hour ago, Xenomata said:

No refinements announcement usually meant something new and big was coming, back when the CYL refinements were revealed... I think someone pointed out that some of the older Legendary Heroes were being removed from their scheduled rotations, so... you catchin my drift?

I really don't know what they could possibly announce this time round though, aside from you-know-what. The only Fire Emblem game that hasn't been properly represented yet is Warriors (and let's face it, that banner would be as bad as that one Falchion banner we got way back when without going heavy on the alts), and I really don't think they'd dedicate an entire Feh Channel to some TMS banner and events. A new game mode sure, but honestly I'm getting sick of all the new game modes that don't amount to anything. What, will we be getting a Battle Royale FEH somehow? The only thing you could get me excited for is Year 1 mass demotes, and that seems more an anniversary thing.

Good point, the legendary heroes would make perfect sense as a refinement list they'd have to save for the Feh Channel. So they gave us the AR news in place of the usual mini-update post.

Anyone have any prediction/hopes for what might be on next week's new heroes banner? I'm personally hoping for Echoes with Luthier, Tatiana and Zeke are on it. If not Echoes I guess it will be one of the Jugdral games. It's been a year since any of them got a new banner.

6 minutes ago, NSSKG151 said:

Anyone have any prediction/hopes for what might be on next week's new heroes banner? I'm personally hoping for Echoes with Luthier, Tatiana and Zeke are on it. If not Echoes I guess it will be one of the Jugdral games. It's been a year since any of them got a new banner.

My biggest hope is for Jugdral, particularly FE4 Gen 1. I'd also be happy with more Tellius or Three Houses, they both have gotten banners recently but still need a lot of attention.

1 hour ago, Othin said:

My biggest hope is for Jugdral, particularly FE4 Gen 1. I'd also be happy with more Tellius or Three Houses, they both have gotten banners recently but still need a lot of attention.

Yeah, I think the next time FE4 gets a new heroes banner it will focus on the Gen 1 cast. There still seems to be some fairly popular ones to add like Lex, Azelle and Erinys. Especially Lex since I think he would be an axe cavalry and FEH could use some more of those.

5 hours ago, NSSKG151 said:

I'm predicting Echoes. I'm thinking that, Genealogy Gen 1, and Blazing Blade will all be early on in the year. I could see Radiant Dawn, and MAYBE Thracia and TMS (*vomits*) rounding out the first six months. But we'll probably get Three Houses thrown in there somewhere.

An Echoes banner with Luthier would be great, minus the part where I'm low on orbs right now.

But I'm also partly hoping for a normal 3H banner just so that they'd release Marianne and knock her out of the running for CYL (hopefully). Genealogy or Thracia would also be cool too.

The Next Update Notification came today. And It has some pretty nice things.

It mentioned the Vault of Heaven again, but also mentioned that we will have 15 defensive maps now, which makes very happy, and we will get 6 blessings per week now (3 light and 3 dark per week, for example).

Refinements, we are getting Arden, Genny, Kinshinoka (Kinshin Knight Hinoka) and Lewyn. Very interesting that not only we are getting 2 Book 2 5* units, but also one from pretty late on Book 2. No DC refinements, no Dancers refinements... And no Legendary refinements...

In the Ephemeras, the main prizes are Myrrh and Hot Springs Ryoma.

And we got others changes, like the already teased update to Pawns of Loki's difficulty, and Minor fixes and more songs for the Concert Hall.

Happy about the new defence maps as I can have a setup focused on each Defence mythic I have. More blessings are nice I guess, though I need more offensive ones than defence ones right now. 

Don't care about these refines just waiting for Legend Refines in the next Feh Channel. 

Myrrh merge, It's Curtains... and Eliwood merge are really exciting. Hopefully they give out enough Ephemera to get all 3.

Increased defense map lineup is really nice. Swapping out mythics has been a pain, and I haven't been bothering to really build around the other ones.

Since I don't have Bramimond and haven't been using my fish map since the new book started, I guess I'll only need five for now anyway? But still, it'll be nice to have more room to work, and I'm sure I'll get more defense mythics eventually.

Increased blessing count is also nice, that'll add up fast.

I hope we get at least 700 ephemeras instead of the usual 650, because Altena and Eliwood are merge projects, and a merge for Myhrr is appreciated. Dpn't really need Curtains since I have one sitting in my manuals already, but Atk/Def Solo is a thing. Obvious Reposition fodder is there as well, but if we aren't given enough paper I'll pass on that.

Personally 15 defense setups is a little excessive, 10 would have bee just right. More blessings is nice, back in the early days I would struggle because when I wanted to try out a unit or Bless a bonus unit I would come close to running out of Light/Astra blessings, but now my AR teams are situated.

I hope they give Kinshi Hinoka Sturdy Impact, she really needs that.

Speaking of the ephemera, it's neat to confirm that we're rolling back around to 1 for January. I wonder if they'll repeat the code types for future months.

7 minutes ago, LoneStar said:

I hope they give Kinshi Hinoka Sturdy Impact, she really needs that.

I hope for something better. In my opinion, Sturdy Impact is not going to save her when many armor units nowadays can just one shot her, so she needs to avoid counter attacks entirely in my opinion. Firesweep would be ideal, but if not full Firesweep, Firesweep against units she has effectiveness against would still be pretty decent.

She reaches 66 physical bulk at +10+10 +Atk, and Sturdy Impact taking her to 76 does not feel enough in my opinion. If you stack another Sturdy Impact on A and Sturdy Blow on Sacred Seal, that would be 90 bulk, which is more reasonable, but that seems overly invested in physical bulk and she might not be able to win the Spd check against modern armor units with much better Spd. She would reach 71 Atk, which would translate to 106 Atk against armor units, but 106 is not enough to one shot the really bulky ones in my opinion.

33 minutes ago, XRay said:

She would reach 71 Atk, which would translate to 106 Atk against armor units, but 106 is not enough to one shot the really bulky ones in my opinion.

Especially Brave Hector who nullifies armour effectiveness. Nothing beats Brave Hector except sweep or dazzle skills. Not even bonus Thrasir is a problem for Hector despite WTD and Thrasir being an oppressive unit in her own right. 

Special fighter bonfire Brave Hector with Flayn support is just too strong. 

Oh hey i havent posted here in a while

Screenshot_20210104-091234_Fire_Emblem_H

Finally finished all the Abyssal up until now, Legendary Seliph map was what made me hiatus for a while so its kinda ironic the last map is completed with OG Seliph

The one that took longest is Bram entirely because iirc he havent got a rerun until now.

5 hours ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

Oh hey i havent posted here in a while

Screenshot_20210104-091234_Fire_Emblem_H

Finally finished all the Abyssal up until now, Legendary Seliph map was what made me hiatus for a while so its kinda ironic the last map is completed with OG Seliph

The one that took longest is Bram entirely because iirc he havent got a rerun until now.

He previously showed up in August, alongside Legendary Corrin's debut.

On 1/2/2021 at 10:15 PM, NSSKG151 said:

Azelle and co are about two years overdue so I'm rooting for that one. 

If Echoes then I'd like Tatiana, but she'll obviously be 5 star locked bcs only playable female left. Fernand as a GHB would be super sweet, but he doesn't come with any prf (aside from a weapon named after him in DLC) so he's gonna fall into a bin in many player's eyes, maybe even mine (depends on art as well). Luthier would be nice, but he'll never fucking get Dark Excalibur bcs IS. Goddamn do I want another Linus/Basilikos situation except for 5 star locked prfs.

I really would only care for the demote and GHB in Genealogy's case, but I can't hope for any unit that's not 5 star locked to be above average because aside from a handful or so of units we really didn't have a good time last year. I'd take any cool guy with a prf or cute girl if we do get anything remotely above average.

Edited by redlight

30 minutes ago, Rinco said:

We'll probably get an Ashen Wolves banner sometime, right?! 

It's possible, but my guess is that they'll get distributed one or two at a time alongside other 3H characters rather than all at once.