Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

53 minutes ago, Othin said:

It's possible, but my guess is that they'll get distributed one or two at a time alongside other 3H characters rather than all at once.

It does make sense to distribute them with the houses they associate most strongly with. Constance and Yuri with BE. Hapi with BL. Balthus with GD.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

58 minutes ago, Othin said:

It's possible, but my guess is that they'll get distributed one or two at a time alongside other 3H characters rather than all at once.

I could see that. Being paid DLC (and part of an overall questionably worth it bundle), not everyone is going to be as familiar with them as the rest of the 3H cast. Slipping them individually amongst others more people know and possibly love could be a workaround.

53 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I could see that. Being paid DLC (and part of an overall questionably worth it bundle), not everyone is going to be as familiar with them as the rest of the 3H cast. Slipping them individually amongst others more people know and possibly love could be a workaround.

Yeah, exactly. It would also mean not burning through all the excitement from fans of the DLC at once. 

Logged in after the reset to find I had no rewards from AR. I think what happened is that I sent out one Auto-Dispatch at the start of the week then never entered the mode for the rest of the week, resulting in zero points and demotion from T21. Oops. Given my lack of activity over the holidays I could have easily failed to complete HoF too given that I've only squeaked through the final stage just now.

So, I was locked on investing in Ninja Hana for Arena, but after checking my Grail stock and doing some thinking, I've decided to not spend until I'm able to get her to +10 (right now I have enough for +8). 

It wouldn't make sense to spend the Grails and have her sitting on the barracks as I wouldn't be able to use her for Arena yet. An by waiting I can also check the new free units in the next 1~2 months, maybe there's a GHB one coming in the future that would be cheaper to merge and would fill my needs.

For a while now I decided that my strategy on the game would be to spend orbs for AR, getting merges on Mythics and maybe having a shot one some Legendaries that could be run on Arena if they share focus with a Mythic I want. Since I would not be spending orbs (mainly) on units for Arena, I've decided that my Grails would focus on units that I'd use there. I don't stress that much over Arena as I find AR more fun, the slow pace on team building doesn't affect me that much.

Some datamine notes [SPOILERS]: 

Spoiler
  • The next set of Limited Hero Battles is comprised of Sacred Stones vs. Kronya, Awakening vs. Ike & Soren (no dancer), Blazing Blade vs. Death Knight, Jugdral vs. Klein & Clarine (no dancer), and Valentia vs. Legendary Azura.
  • The Special Map schedule after Veld's GHB is (in order): Osian & Tanya BHB (01/16), Iago GHB re-run (01/24), Stahl & Sully BHB re-run (02/01). Additionally, the anniversary will feature another GHB party set, starting with Gangrel (on 02/02) and Eremiya (on 02/04).
  • The next banner (whether it's New Heroes or Special Heroes) is likely to start on the 18th.
  • The Mythic banner starts on the 28th.
  • The next bonus titles for Resonant Battles are Binding Blade and Path of Radiance.
  • The following two weeks (01/12 - 01/18, 01/19 - 01/25) will feature all the 2021 New Year's units, Duessel, Fluorspar Selena, and Sharena as Aether Raid bonus units. The bonus Mythics for the first week are Altina and Lif, while the second week gets Peony and Sothis.
  • The Special Activation art for Nemesis was stealthy updated. It originally had a blade a bit below Nemesis's left hand that wasn't supposed to be there. 

1 hour ago, Tybrosion said:

Some datamine notes [SPOILERS]: 

Hide contents
  • The next set of Limited Hero Battles is comprised of Sacred Stones vs. Kronya, Awakening vs. Ike & Soren (no dancer), Blazing Blade vs. Death Knight, Jugdral vs. Klein & Clarine (no dancer), and Valentia vs. Legendary Azura.
  • The Special Map schedule after Veld's GHB is (in order): Osian & Tanya BHB (01/16), Iago GHB re-run (01/24), Stahl & Sully BHB re-run (02/01). Additionally, the anniversary will feature another GHB party set, starting with Gangrel (on 02/02) and Eremiya (on 02/04).
  • The next banner (whether it's New Heroes or Special Heroes) is likely to start on the 18th.
  • The Mythic banner starts on the 28th.
  • The next bonus titles for Resonant Battles are Binding Blade and Path of Radiance.
  • The following two weeks (01/12 - 01/18, 01/19 - 01/25) will feature all the 2021 New Year's units, Duessel, Fluorspar Selena, and Sharena as Aether Raid bonus units. The bonus Mythics for the first week are Altina and Lif, while the second week gets Peony and Sothis.
  • The Special Activation art for Nemesis was stealthy updated. It originally had a blade a bit below Nemesis's left hand that wasn't supposed to be there. 

Seems like we still don't know the T31>T38 lift requirement, which is frustrating.

2 hours ago, NSSKG151 said:

Next Resplendent Hero after Eldigan is Tiki though unfortunately I was hoping for Awakening Tiki not Archanea Tiki. Art looks nice at least. Maybe they will still give Awakening Tiki some Resplendent art someday.

Fire Emblem Heroes: Introducing Resplendent Heroes (fire-emblem-heroes.com)

It’s kind of odd in general how lopsided the representation of Young Tiki is compared to Adult Tiki. The Young Tiki has 5 variations, while adult Tiki only has two. Looking at the avatar characters, they usually get equal representation at some point or another, though as of right now the female avatars have more costumes than the male avatars, but generally speaking they usually get same amount of costumes, the females one usually get them first. I’ve always liked Adult Tiki more, and I always thought she would get more rep since she’s from Awakening which is more recognizable than New Mystery of the Emblem. And she has a bigger bust size. 

Embla? Weird. I'd expected her to be another fairy.

I'm not surprised she got it before her adult version, but I'm sure Awakening Tiki will show up eventually.

Another 5 star only... I would like to get Feh pass, but only if it's for the resplendents that are 3-4 star. Oh yeah, a majority of last year's resplendents were 5 star locked. I hope this isn't a continued trend.

3 hours ago, ZeManaphy said:

It’s kind of odd in general how lopsided the representation of Young Tiki is compared to Adult Tiki. 

I don't know. 

I'd say young Tiki is way more iconic to the series and that it should be expected that she'd get more representation.

It's also always going to be the version of her used in spin-offs (like Warriors or TMS).

4 hours ago, ZeManaphy said:

It’s kind of odd in general how lopsided the representation of Young Tiki is compared to Adult Tiki. The Young Tiki has 5 variations, while adult Tiki only has two. Looking at the avatar characters, they usually get equal representation at some point or another, though as of right now the female avatars have more costumes than the male avatars, but generally speaking they usually get same amount of costumes, the females one usually get them first. I’ve always liked Adult Tiki more, and I always thought she would get more rep since she’s from Awakening which is more recognizable than New Mystery of the Emblem. And she has a bigger bust size. 

I imagine the reason is because of how iconic Tiki is to the franchise (and because of that we has gotten several Tiki clones and even another Tiki in TMS), Adult Tiki existence depended exclusively in the original's popularity.

I imagine that is why IS sees her so differently despite don't be so different popularity wise from the OG. She is an off shot carried since it's creation.

Edited by Troykv

Hm... with Young Tiki at the tailors getting a new costume, the only unit left from the original 8 focus units, literally the first banners in the game and also those who used to have a summoning move tied to literally any of their summonings, who does not have a Resplendent outfit is Camilla...

16 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

Hm... with Young Tiki at the tailors getting a new costume, the only unit left from the original 8 focus units, literally the first banners in the game and also those who used to have a summoning move tied to literally any of their summonings, who does not have a Resplendent outfit is Camilla...

That's funny that she was saved for last. I'm sure she'll get one eventually, but it's interesting that we've now gotten the whole first year's lineup and she's not on it. Wonder how much longer it'll be.

2 hours ago, Othin said:

That's funny that she was saved for last. I'm sure she'll get one eventually, but it's interesting that we've now gotten the whole first year's lineup and she's not on it. Wonder how much longer it'll be.

I don't see a universe in which either Tharja, Camilla, or both don't get one this year.

Caugh, Hel Camilla. She's so revealing that you can see through her.

Edited by Fabulously Olivier

V9mjG1D.png

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cuAhtZS-J6eWkBYsd_j8lBWeoKV2FFgfG1udHjao9fw/

New spreadsheet, now including enemy units! With Fafnir in the game, there's now 60 of them. Some of them are duplicates of characters that were later added as recruitable, but I decided to count them separately. Most of the fields don't apply to them, but they do have different stats from their recruitable versions.

I also added some information on weapon effects. A lot of things got lumped under "Other", but you can filter for common stuff like Brave/Slaying/DC weapons, or effective damage. I have some ideas for building on this in future versions to make it more effective.

I knew Young Tiki would be getting a Resplendent soon. I've felt it was odd she didn't have one yet for a couple months now. This also means that the next Resplendent after her will be released very close to the first anniversary of the Feh Pass, so...wonder if that's what Camilla is being saved for.

37 minutes ago, Humanoid said:

I would rather Adult Tiki get her own refine that carries forward the DC effect, rather than get a Resplendent.

I would say "why not both", but I already know neither of those things will happen because Awakening only rarely get nice things anymore.

Young Tiki... she looks cute in her resplendent, but that’s it. Nothing special. An upgrade, sure, but I don’t find the new art anything to get excited over. I feel like I’ve seen it all with Tiki already. When I compare her to someone like, say, Delthea, whose resplendent is also great, but Delthea is more exciting to me because of its fairy land theme. Tiki’s is so vanilla, and she looks like her usual self otherwise.