Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

52 minutes ago, SockPuppet said:

Tiki’s is so vanilla, and she looks like her usual self otherwise. 

You could honestly also say the same for all of the previous Embla Resplendents, but I’d say Alm got it the worst. His Embla armor is barely any different from his usual armor.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

Young Tiki is just more moe shit that you've seen several times before with her other alts. Art isn't bad, probably just alt fatigue or something that people are experiencing.

At the end of the day, resplendents are an art upgrade and in the case of Y!Tiki, she really needed it.

Edited by redlight

4 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

You could honestly also say the same for all of the previous Embla Resplendents, but I’d say Alm got it the worst. His Embla armor is barely any different from his usual armor.

Frankly, though, that's what I want from a Resplendent. I want them to remain relatively in character as something that character would actually wear. And to that end, Alm's is exactly what he needed. I especially appreciate that the gold trim created color synergy between his weapon and armor where none existed before.

As for Tiki, she's okay. Inoffensive. The very definition of mid tier. Yet another YTiki alt no better nor worse than the others. Maybe if they gave ATiki a good Resplendent alt, I'd care.

Edited by Fabulously Olivier

I wonder if Athos will be another unit to first show up as a seasonal. It'd be awkward to introduce him as a mythic anytime soon, with Forblaze just having gotten a new version on Legendary Lilina, but also with how popular he is, it'd be weird for them to wait long enough to make a new one.

He seems a bit tricky to fit into existing seasonal themes, at least if they wanted to do anything before the next winter banner. Maybe if they replace any of the irregular seasonal themes this year, they'll add something school-themed? They did have that "hero you want as a teacher" voting category, and he scored 14th place.

2 hours ago, Othin said:

I wonder if Athos will be another unit to first show up as a seasonal. It'd be awkward to introduce him as a mythic anytime soon, with Forblaze just having gotten a new version on Legendary Lilina, but also with how popular he is, it'd be weird for them to wait long enough to make a new one.

He seems a bit tricky to fit into existing seasonal themes, at least if they wanted to do anything before the next winter banner. Maybe if they replace any of the irregular seasonal themes this year, they'll add something school-themed? They did have that "hero you want as a teacher" voting category, and he scored 14th place.

There's a pretty obvious one-off seasonal banner (like Hot Springs, Picnic, etc) made just for him: a Three Musketeers banner. 😄

I finally realized that I've been misunderstanding Plumeria's weapon effect range for over a year. I always thought it was 5 wide and 3 tall, but it's 3 wide and 5 tall. That makes so much more sense, especially as a counterpart to Mirabilis.

12 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

Sophia is probably the best Embla one just because ANYTHING vanilla would be better than her base art lol

Though if Adult Tiki had that same outfit... idk I feel like it would look it better. Maybe Young Tiki fatigue is also playing a part lol

I wonder how they're going to handle book 3 weekly banners. Alternating between the books per week(1->2->3) would be really slow but it does mean more time to save for a specific unit if they get run early. Maybe something in the middle like book 1 & 2 one week and the second week can be book 3?

I was grinding HM on Luke and saw his castle quote for the first time. Basically the girl he's looking for is Camilla lol

Edited by Flying Shogi

5 hours ago, Flying Shogi said:

I wonder how they're going to handle book 3 weekly banners. Alternating between the books per week(1->2->3) would be really slow but it does mean more time to save for a specific unit if they get run early. Maybe something in the middle like book 1 & 2 one week and the second week can be book 3?

They really just need to recombine all of the revival banners. A lot of the characters rerun due to the red majority,  but making new combinations could probably reduce repeats.

Or, you know, just rerun 2 banners per week. That would be nice too.

Looking at my barracks, I lack a blue mage for my FE6 roster and the only playable mage that can be blue is Hugh but he doesn't particularly interest me as a character even though he is part of the Nino family whereas Brunnya has a PRF and a cool tome animation. Hm... do I wait or just build Brunnya? Decisions, decisions... Maybe I should have pulled for Guinevere lol

Edited by Flying Shogi

I wonder if we will get a new event calendar tonight. I honestly thought it was going to come out last night. I'm curious what the other banner is going to be this month. Will it be another New Heroes banner that has more TMS characters on it or possibly characters from a different spinoff like Warriors or Cipher or will they add a new Seasonal banner theme for January. I'm kind of betting on a new Seasonal banner since the new standard seems to be that every month has a seasonal banner now plus it would make sense for there to be a seasonal banner with a Harmonic Hero on it this month so February's Valentine's banner has a Duo unit on it.

36 minutes ago, NSSKG151 said:

I wonder if we will get a new event calendar tonight. I honestly thought it was going to come out last night. I'm curious what the other banner is going to be this month. Will it be another New Heroes banner that has more TMS characters on it or possibly characters from a different spinoff like Warriors or Cipher or will they add a new Seasonal banner theme for January. I'm kind of betting on a new Seasonal banner since the new standard seems to be that every month has a seasonal banner now plus it would make sense for there to be a seasonal banner with a Harmonic Hero on it this month so February's Valentine's banner has a Duo unit on it.

Yeah, we haven't gotten two New Heroes banners in a month since they added 4* focuses and sparks, almost a year ago now. So I'm betting on seasonal as well. Could even be another hot springs, honestly.

1 hour ago, NSSKG151 said:

Yeah. It should be tonight or tomorrow, because we just got the last event in the current calendar (limited hero battles).

Since we have the a Forging Bonds revival this month, next banner has to be a paralogue + Tempest Trial one. It could be a New Heroes paralogue (like the TMS one), or a Special Heroes. I am betting on a seasonal banner as well.

Based on the datamine:

Spoiler
  • Mjolnir's Strike on Jan 13th, with Ursula as boss;
  • Pawns of Loki on Jan 15th, with physical units as bonus;
  • BHB Tanya & Osian on Jan 16th;
  • New Banner on Jan 18th.

The current Forging Bonds ends on Jan 21st, so the Fallen Heroes revival could start on this same day, or some days after. New Forging Bonds should be on Jan 24th or 25th.

Also... maybe until the end of this week, or next week, we should get a Choose Your Legends notification, with the beginning of the votes?

Edited by Diovani Bressan

Here's something else to consider for the near future. If we're given a free Year 4 Special Hero (from Valentia Valentine's to New Year's 2021) for the anniversary next month, which color would you pick? All of the choices for each color are: 

Key:
(+) = super asset
(-) = super flaw
* = exclusive skill (skill only belongs to 5* exclusives, Special Heroes, and/or Legendary / Mythic heroes)
[4*] = full unlock at 4* rarity
[!] = premium skill
[!!] = skill only belongs to this unit at present

Red [13; four 4* Foci, three Duos, one Harmonic]

Spoiler

1. Conrad: Unmasked Knight (Sword Cavalry; 4* Focus)
HP 39 (-), Atk 32, Spd 23, Def 33, Res 35, Total 161-162
Melee Bouquet+ [!!], Ardent Sacrifice, -, Brazen Def/Res 3 [4*], Wings of Mercy 3, -

2. Idunn: Dragonkin Duo (Breath Armored; Duo)
HP 46, Atk 37, Spd 26 (-), Def 37 (+), Res 38 (+), Total 183-185
Zephyr Breath*, -, Iceberg, Sturdy Stance 3 [!], Vengeful Fighter 3, Goad Dragons [!]

3. Marth: Legacied Hero (Sword Infantry; 4* Focus)
HP 41 (-), Atk 36, Spd 37, Def 32, Res 26 (+), Total 171-173
Rapier*, -, Hero's Blood*, -, Chill Def 3 [4*], Spd/Def Oath 3 [!!]

4. Caeda: Princess of Talys (Sword Flying)
HP 36 (+), Atk 33, Spd 42 (+), Def 25 (+), Res 30 (-), Total 165-167
Feather Sword*, -, Moonbow, Distant Counter [!], Belief in Love*, Joint Hone Atk [!]

5. Oboro: Fierce Bride-to-Be (Sword Infantry)
HP 42, Atk 39 (+), Spd 35, Def 40 (+), Res 16 (-), Total 171-173
Pledged Blade+ [!!], Rally Atk/Res+ [!], -, Atk/Def Form 3 [!], Odd Pulse Tie 3 [!!], -

6. Joshua: Tropical Gambler (Bow Infantry)
HP 40 (-), Atk 36, Spd 39 (+), Def 28 (-), Res 24 (+), Total 166-168
Coral Bow+ [!!], Shove, -, -, Atk/Spd Link 3 [!], Fortify Def 4 [!!]

7. Byleth: Fell Star's Duo (Tome Flying; Duo)
HP 40 (-), Atk 36, Spd 42 (+), Def 16 (-), Res 21, Total 154-156
Sun's Percussors*, -, Ruptured Sky [!], Atk/Spd Push 4 [!], Chill Spd/Res 2 [!!], Ground Orders 3 [!]

8. Brigid: Orgahil Pirate (Bow Infantry)
HP 41 (-), Atk 37, Spd 40 (+), Def 30, Res 19, Total 166-168
Helm Bow+ [!!], Harsh Command+ [!], -, Steady Impact [!!], -, Pulse Smoke 3 [!]

9. Sigurd: Destined Duo (Tome Cavalry; Duo)
HP 38 (-), Atk 38 (+), Spd 18, Def 16 (-), Res 37 (+), Total 146-148
Gilt Goblet*, Dance*, -, Atk/Res Bond 4 [!], Lull Atk/Res 3 [!], Joint Hone Res [!!]

10. Dheginsea: Harvest Goldoan (Breath Armored)
HP 45, Atk 45 (-), Spd 14 (+), Def 41, Res 39 (+), Total 183-185
Blackfire Breath+ [!!], -, Draconic Aura, Sturdy Stance 3 [!], Slick Fighter 3 [!!], -

11. Zihark: Ninja Blademaster (Sword Infantry; 4* Focus)
HP 43, Atk 37, Spd 42 (+), Def 30 (-), Res 24 (+), Total 175-177
Ninja Katana+ [!!], -, Astra, -, Chill Spd 3, Spd/Def Gap 3 [4*, !!]

12. Altina: Cross-Time Duo (Sword Infantry; Harmonized)
HP 42, Atk 40 (+), Spd 18, Def 37, Res 39, Total 176-177
Ragnell-Alondite*, -, Twin Blades*, Atk/Res Unity [!!], Null C-Disrupt 3 [!], Atk/Res Oath 3 [!]

13. Kaden: Refreshed Kitsune (Beast Cavalry; 4* Focus)
HP 41, Atk 35, Spd 39, Def 25 (+), Res 28 (-), Total 167-169
Refreshed Fang*, Swap, -, -, Atk/Def Snag 3 [4*, !!], Even Spd Wave 3 [!]

Blue [13; five 4* Foci, one Duo, one Harmonic]

Spoiler

1. Rudolf: Emperor of Rigel (Lance Armored)
HP 46 (-), Atk 43 (-), Spd 21, Def 41 (+), Res 29 (-), Total 179-181
Thorn Lance*, -, Bonfire, -, Special Fighter 3 [!], Threaten Atk/Def 3 [!]

2. Est: Springtime Flier (Tome Flying)
HP 39 (-), Atk 38 (+), Spd 35, Def 17 (-), Res 26 (+), Total 154-156
Eagle's Egg*, -, Moonbow, Fury 4 [!], Chill Atk/Res 2 [!!], Hone Fliers

3. Narcian: Vernal General (Lance Flying; 4* Focus)
HP 43, Atk 35, Spd 34, Def 37 (+), Res 18, Total 167-168
Gilt Fork+ [!!], -, Vengeance, -, Chill Spd 3 [4*], Lance Experience 3 [!!]

4. Palla: Sisterly Trio (Lance Flying; Duo)
HP 40 (-), Atk 39 (+), Spd 31 (-), Def 33, Res 24, Total 166-168
Whitedown Spear*, Reposition, -, Mirror Impact [!], Chill Atk/Spd 2 [!], Goad Fliers

5. Rafiel: Blessed Wings (Beast Infantry; 4* Focus)
HP 38 (-), Atk 28, Spd 35, Def 20, Res 41 (+), Total 161-163
Groom's Wing*, Sing*, -, -, Firestorm Dance 2 [4*, !], Ward Beasts [!]

6. Lute: Summer Prodigy (Tome Flying; 4* Focus)
HP 37 (+), Atk 35, Spd 34, Def 17 (-), Res 32, Total 154-156
Flora Guide+ [!!], Swap, -, -, Seal Spd/Res 2 [!!], Spd Tactic 3 [4*]

7. Ingrid: Solstice Knight (Lance Flying)
HP 39 (-), Atk 34, Spd 42 (+), Def 25 (+), Res 26, Total 165-167
Starpoint Lance*, -, Moonbow, Sturdy Impact [!], Guard Bearing 3 [!], Odd Spd Wave 3

8. Geese: A Life at Sea (Lance Infantry; 4* Focus)
HP 46, Atk 38 (+), Spd 35, Def 32, Res 21, Total 172-173
Flowing Lance+ [!!], Reposition, -, Fire Boost 3, -, Infantry Pulse 3 [4*]

9. Quan: Lightfoot Prince (Bow Flying)
HP 40, Atk 41 (-), Spd 20, Def 36 (+), Res 20, Total 156-158
Courtly Bow+ [!!], Dance*, -, Atk/Def Bond 4 [!!], Flier Formation 3, Joint Hone Def [!]

10. Tiki: Harmonic Hope (Breath Flying; Harmonized)
HP 39, Atk 39 (+), Spd 42 (-), Def 32, Res 25 (+), Total 176-178
Frostfire Breath*, Rally Up Spd+ [!!], -, Atk/Spd Push 4 [!], Aerobatics 3 [!], With Everyone!*

11. Navarre: Scarlet Ninja (Lance Infantry)
HP 41 (-), Atk 39 (+), Spd 42 (+), Def 31, Res 23, Total 175-177
Ninja Yari+ [!!], -, Moonbow, Flashing Blade 4 [!], Lull Spd/Def 3 [!], -

12. Hilda: Holiday Layabout (Lance Armored; 4* Focus)
HP 44, Atk 39 (+), Spd 38, Def 37, Res 26 (+), Total 184-185
Candy Cane+ [!!], Shove, -, Atk/Def Form 3 [!], Even Follow-Up 3 [4*, !!], -

13. Velouria: Renewed Wolfpup (Beast Infantry)
HP 41 (-), Atk 38, Spd 40 (+), Def 34, Res 23, Total 175-177
Renewed Fang*, -, Sol, Distant Counter [!], Null Follow-Up 3 [!], -

Green [12; two 4* Foci, two Duos, one Harmonic]

Spoiler

1. Alm: Lovebird Duo (Axe Infantry; Duo)
HP 40 (-), Atk 35, Spd 40 (+), Def 32, Res 25 (+), Total 171-173
Scepter of Love*, -, Lunar Flash*, Bonus Doubler 3 [!], Lull Atk/Spd 3 [!], Rouse Spd/Res 3 [!]

2. Fir: Student of Spring (Axe Flying)
HP 39 (-), Atk 35, Spd 41 (+), Def 28 (-), Res 24, Total 166-168
Bun-Bun Baton*, Harsh Command+ [!], -, Atk/Spd Solo 3 [!], -, Air Orders 3 [!]

3. Merric: Changing Winds (Tome Infantry)
HP 41 (-), Atk 34, Spd 41 (+), Def 21, Res 25 (-), Total 161-163
Winds of Change*, -, Righteous Wind*, Swift Sparrow 3 [!], Windsweep 3, Distant Guard 3

4. Nailah: Blessed Queen (Beast Infantry)
HP 40 (-), Atk 35, Spd 41 (+), Def 31, Res 25 (+), Total 171-173
Bride's Fang*, -, Moonbow, Swift Sparrow 3 [!], Chill Spd/Def 2 [!], Glare*

5. Selena: Sandbar Fluorspar (Tome Cavalry)
HP 36 (+), Atk 37 (+), Spd 37 (+), Def 17 (-), Res 23, Total 149-151
Exotic Fruit Juice*, Draw Back, -, Atk/Spd Push 4 [!], Spd/Res Snag 3 [!!], -

6. Sylvain: Hanging with Tens (Tome Cavalry; 4* Focus)
HP 42, Atk 32, Spd 35, Def 27 (-), Res 16 (-), Total 151-152
Melon Float+ [!!], Draw Back, -, -, Chill Res 3 [4*], Rouse Atk/Def 3 [!]

7. Veronica: Harmonic Pirates (Axe Cavalry; Harmonized)
HP 38 (+), Atk 39 (+), Spd 19, Def 36, Res 29 (-), Total 160-162
Gate-Anchor Axe*, -, Bonfire, Atk/Def Solo 4 [!], Lull Atk/Def 3 [!], Atk/Def Gap 3 [!]

8. Lachesis: Ballroom Bloom (Dagger Flying; 4* Focus)
HP 37 (-), Atk 37 (+), Spd 27 (-), Def 19, Res 37, Total 156-158
Courtly Mask+ [!!], Dance*, -, -, Def Cantrip 3 [4*, !!], Air Orders 3 [!]

9. Robin: Fall Vessel (Breath Flying)
HP 40 (-), Atk 40 (+), Spd 17 (-), Def 37, Res 38 (+), Total 171-173
Moonless Breath*, -, Noontime, Dragonscale*, Dragon's Ire 3 [!!], Goad Dragons [!]

10. Laevatein: Ninja of Muspell (Axe Flying)
HP 41 (-), Atk 42 (+), Spd 18 (-), Def 37 (+), Res 34, Total 171-173
Twin Star Axe*, -, Miracle, Distant Ward [!], Vantage 3, Atk/Def Rein 3 [!]

11. Bernadetta: Frosty Shut-In (Tome Cavalry)
HP 39 (-), Atk 36, Spd 40 (+), Def 19, Res 23, Total 156-158
Hrist*, -, Moonbow, Atk/Spd Solo 4 [!], Lull Spd/Res 3 [!], Rouse Atk/Spd 3 [!]

12. Peony: Alfar Dream Duo (Tome Flying; Duo)
HP 38 (-), Atk 34, Spd 40 (+), Def 16 (-), Res 23 (+), Total 150-152
Bond of the Alfar*, Gentle Dream*, -, Atk/Spd Bond 4 [!], Res Cantrip 3 [!!], Joint Drive Atk [!]

Colorless [10; one 4* Focus, two Duos, one Harmonic]

Spoiler

1. Faye: Drawn Heartstring (Bow Armored)
HP 43, Atk 40 (-), Spd 23 (+), Def 35, Res 38 (+), Total 178-180
Budding Bow+ [!!], -, Moonbow, Death Blow 4 [!], Bold Fighter 3 [!], Armor March 3 [!]

2. Micaiah: Dawn Wind's Duo (Tome Flying; Duo)
HP 39 (-), Atk 39 (+), Spd 20, Def 19, Res 38, Total 154-156
Joyful Vows*, Sacrifice*, -, Atk/Res Push 4 [!], Mystic Boost 3 [!], Atk/Res Oath 3 [!]

3. Mia: Harmonic Blades (Dagger Cavalry; Harmonized)
HP 38 (-), Atk 35, Spd 41 (+), Def 17 (-), Res 25 (+), Total 155-157
Summer Strikers*, Reposition, -, Swift Sparrow 3 [!], Spd/Def Snag 3 [!!], Atk/Spd Gap 3 [!]

4. Dorothea: Solar Songstress (Dagger Infantry)
HP 38 (-), Atk 37 (+), Spd 36, Def 16 (-), Res 30, Total 156-158
Hidden Thorns+ [!!], Dance*, -, -, Atk Cantrip 3 [!!], Hone Atk 4 [!]

5. Tibarn: Shipless Pirate (Beast Flying)
HP 42 (-), Atk 41 (+), Spd 30, Def 36, Res 18, Total 166-168
Sky-Pirate Claw*, -, Galeforce, Heavy Blade 4 [!], Dive-Bomb 3 [!!], Atk Smoke 3

6. Ethlyn: Glimmering Lady (Dagger Flying)
HP 37 (-), Atk 36, Spd 41 (-), Def 16 (-), Res 28 (-), Total 157-158
Courtly Fan+ [!!], Dance*, -, AR-D Atk/Spd 3 [!!], Windsweep 3, Joint Drive Spd [!]

7. Xane: Autumn Trickster (Tome Infantry; 4* Focus)
HP 47, Atk 30, Spd 34, Def 25 (+), Res 30 (-), Total 165-167
Jokers Wild*, Reposition, -, Atk/Res Form 3 [!!], -, Infantry Hexblade 3 [4*, !]

8. Lyn: Ninja-Friend Duo (Dagger Flying; Duo)
HP 40 (-), Atk 38 (+), Spd 42 (-), Def 21, Res 26 (+), Total 166-168
Tailwind Shuriken*, -, Moonbow, Swift Sparrow 3 [!], Chill Atk/Def 2 [!!], Spd/Def Rein 3 [!]

9. Sephiran: Hoary Sovereign (Staff Armored)
HP 43, Atk 42 (-), Spd 21 (-), Def 29 (-), Res 40 (+), Total 174-176
Tannenbaton+ [!!], Restore+, Earthwater Balm+ [!], Atk/Res Push 4 [!], -, Odd Recovery 3 [!!]

10. Plumeria: Temptation Anew (Bow Flying)
HP 41, Atk 42 (+), Spd 17 (-), Def 18, Res 39, Total 156-158
First-Dream Bow*, Sweet Dreams*, -, Close Ward [!!], Quick Riposte 3, Atk/Def Rein 3 [!]

For myself, I have this many for each color: Red 6/13 7/13 whenever Kaden wants to show up, Blue 9/13, Green 6/12, Colorless 7/10

At this point, I think I'd choose green since I've got 50/50 odds of getting someone new and it's the only color where I don't have any of the Duos / Harmonics. 

46 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Here's something else to consider for the near future. If we're given a free Year 4 Special Hero (from Valentia Valentine's to New Year's 2021) for the anniversary next month, which color would you pick? All of the choices for each color are: 

Key:
(+) = super asset
(-) = super flaw
* = exclusive skill (skill only belongs to 5* exclusives, Special Heroes, and/or Legendary / Mythic heroes)
[4*] = full unlock at 4* rarity
[!] = premium skill
[!!] = skill only belongs to this unit at present

Red [13; four 4* Foci, three Duos, one Harmonic]

Reveal hidden contents

1. Conrad: Unmasked Knight (Sword Cavalry; 4* Focus)
HP 39 (-), Atk 32, Spd 23, Def 33, Res 35, Total 161-162
Melee Bouquet+ [!!], Ardent Sacrifice, -, Brazen Def/Res 3 [4*], Wings of Mercy 3, -

2. Idunn: Dragonkin Duo (Breath Armored; Duo)
HP 46, Atk 37, Spd 26 (-), Def 37 (+), Res 38 (+), Total 183-185
Zephyr Breath*, -, Iceberg, Sturdy Stance 3 [!], Vengeful Fighter 3, Goad Dragons [!]

3. Marth: Legacied Hero (Sword Infantry; 4* Focus)
HP 41 (-), Atk 36, Spd 37, Def 32, Res 26 (+), Total 171-173
Rapier*, -, Hero's Blood*, -, Chill Def 3 [4*], Spd/Def Oath 3 [!!]

4. Caeda: Princess of Talys (Sword Flying)
HP 36 (+), Atk 33, Spd 42 (+), Def 25 (+), Res 30 (-), Total 165-167
Feather Sword*, -, Moonbow, Distant Counter [!], Belief in Love*, Joint Hone Atk [!]

5. Oboro: Fierce Bride-to-Be (Sword Infantry)
HP 42, Atk 39 (+), Spd 35, Def 40 (+), Res 16 (-), Total 171-173
Pledged Blade+ [!!], Rally Atk/Res+ [!], -, Atk/Def Form 3 [!], Odd Pulse Tie 3 [!!], -

6. Joshua: Tropical Gambler (Bow Infantry)
HP 40 (-), Atk 36, Spd 39 (+), Def 28 (-), Res 24 (+), Total 166-168
Coral Bow+ [!!], Shove, -, -, Atk/Spd Link 3 [!], Fortify Def 4 [!!]

7. Byleth: Fell Star's Duo (Tome Flying; Duo)
HP 40 (-), Atk 36, Spd 42 (+), Def 16 (-), Res 21, Total 154-156
Sun's Percussors*, -, Ruptured Sky [!], Atk/Spd Push 4 [!], Chill Spd/Res 2 [!!], Ground Orders 3 [!]

8. Brigid: Orgahil Pirate (Bow Infantry)
HP 41 (-), Atk 37, Spd 40 (+), Def 30, Res 19, Total 166-168
Helm Bow+ [!!], Harsh Command+ [!], -, Steady Impact [!!], -, Pulse Smoke 3 [!]

9. Sigurd: Destined Duo (Tome Cavalry; Duo)
HP 38 (-), Atk 38 (+), Spd 18, Def 16 (-), Res 37 (+), Total 146-148
Gilt Goblet*, Dance*, -, Atk/Res Bond 4 [!], Lull Atk/Res 3 [!], Joint Hone Res [!!]

10. Dheginsea: Harvest Goldoan (Breath Armored)
HP 45, Atk 45 (-), Spd 14 (+), Def 41, Res 39 (+), Total 183-185
Blackfire Breath+ [!!], -, Draconic Aura, Sturdy Stance 3 [!], Slick Fighter 3 [!!], -

11. Zihark: Ninja Blademaster (Sword Infantry; 4* Focus)
HP 43, Atk 37, Spd 42 (+), Def 30 (-), Res 24 (+), Total 175-177
Ninja Katana+ [!!], -, Astra, -, Chill Spd 3, Spd/Def Gap 3 [4*, !!]

12. Altina: Cross-Time Duo (Sword Infantry; Harmonized)
HP 42, Atk 40 (+), Spd 18, Def 37, Res 39, Total 176-177
Ragnell-Alondite*, -, Twin Blades*, Atk/Res Unity [!!], Null C-Disrupt 3 [!], Atk/Res Oath 3 [!]

13. Kaden: Refreshed Kitsune (Beast Cavalry; 4* Focus)
HP 41, Atk 35, Spd 39, Def 25 (+), Res 28 (-), Total 167-169
Refreshed Fang*, Swap, -, -, Atk/Def Snag 3 [4*, !!], Even Spd Wave 3 [!]

Blue [13; five 4* Foci, one Duo, one Harmonic]

Reveal hidden contents

1. Rudolf: Emperor of Rigel (Lance Armored)
HP 46 (-), Atk 43 (-), Spd 21, Def 41 (+), Res 29 (-), Total 179-181
Thorn Lance*, -, Bonfire, -, Special Fighter 3 [!], Threaten Atk/Def 3 [!]

2. Est: Springtime Flier (Tome Flying)
HP 39 (-), Atk 38 (+), Spd 35, Def 17 (-), Res 26 (+), Total 154-156
Eagle's Egg*, -, Moonbow, Fury 4 [!], Chill Atk/Res 2 [!!], Hone Fliers

3. Narcian: Vernal General (Lance Flying; 4* Focus)
HP 43, Atk 35, Spd 34, Def 37 (+), Res 18, Total 167-168
Gilt Fork+ [!!], -, Vengeance, -, Chill Spd 3 [4*], Lance Experience 3 [!!]

4. Palla: Sisterly Trio (Lance Flying; Duo)
HP 40 (-), Atk 39 (+), Spd 31 (-), Def 33, Res 24, Total 166-168
Whitedown Spear*, Reposition, -, Mirror Impact [!], Chill Atk/Spd 2 [!], Goad Fliers

5. Rafiel: Blessed Wings (Beast Infantry; 4* Focus)
HP 38 (-), Atk 28, Spd 35, Def 20, Res 41 (+), Total 161-163
Groom's Wing*, Sing*, -, -, Firestorm Dance 2 [4*, !], Ward Beasts [!]

6. Lute: Summer Prodigy (Tome Flying; 4* Focus)
HP 37 (+), Atk 35, Spd 34, Def 17 (-), Res 32, Total 154-156
Flora Guide+ [!!], Swap, -, -, Seal Spd/Res 2 [!!], Spd Tactic 3 [4*]

7. Ingrid: Solstice Knight (Lance Flying)
HP 39 (-), Atk 34, Spd 42 (+), Def 25 (+), Res 26, Total 165-167
Starpoint Lance*, -, Moonbow, Sturdy Impact [!], Guard Bearing 3 [!], Odd Spd Wave 3

8. Geese: A Life at Sea (Lance Infantry; 4* Focus)
HP 46, Atk 38 (+), Spd 35, Def 32, Res 21, Total 172-173
Flowing Lance+ [!!], Reposition, -, Fire Boost 3, -, Infantry Pulse 3 [4*]

9. Quan: Lightfoot Prince (Bow Flying)
HP 40, Atk 41 (-), Spd 20, Def 36 (+), Res 20, Total 156-158
Courtly Bow+ [!!], Dance*, -, Atk/Def Bond 4 [!!], Flier Formation 3, Joint Hone Def [!]

10. Tiki: Harmonic Hope (Breath Flying; Harmonized)
HP 39, Atk 39 (+), Spd 42 (-), Def 32, Res 25 (+), Total 176-178
Frostfire Breath*, Rally Up Spd+ [!!], -, Atk/Spd Push 4 [!], Aerobatics 3 [!], With Everyone!*

11. Navarre: Scarlet Ninja (Lance Infantry)
HP 41 (-), Atk 39 (+), Spd 42 (+), Def 31, Res 23, Total 175-177
Ninja Yari+ [!!], -, Moonbow, Flashing Blade 4 [!], Lull Spd/Def 3 [!], -

12. Hilda: Holiday Layabout (Lance Armored; 4* Focus)
HP 44, Atk 39 (+), Spd 38, Def 37, Res 26 (+), Total 184-185
Candy Cane+ [!!], Shove, -, Atk/Def Form 3 [!], Even Follow-Up 3 [4*, !!], -

13. Velouria: Renewed Wolfpup (Beast Infantry)
HP 41 (-), Atk 38, Spd 40 (+), Def 34, Res 23, Total 175-177
Renewed Fang*, -, Sol, Distant Counter [!], Null Follow-Up 3 [!], -

Green [12; two 4* Foci, two Duos, one Harmonic]

Reveal hidden contents

1. Alm: Lovebird Duo (Axe Infantry; Duo)
HP 40 (-), Atk 35, Spd 40 (+), Def 32, Res 25 (+), Total 171-173
Scepter of Love*, -, Lunar Flash*, Bonus Doubler 3 [!], Lull Atk/Spd 3 [!], Rouse Spd/Res 3 [!]

2. Fir: Student of Spring (Axe Flying)
HP 39 (-), Atk 35, Spd 41 (+), Def 28 (-), Res 24, Total 166-168
Bun-Bun Baton*, Harsh Command+ [!], -, Atk/Spd Solo 3 [!], -, Air Orders 3 [!]

3. Merric: Changing Winds (Tome Infantry)
HP 41 (-), Atk 34, Spd 41 (+), Def 21, Res 25 (-), Total 161-163
Winds of Change*, -, Righteous Wind*, Swift Sparrow 3 [!], Windsweep 3, Distant Guard 3

4. Nailah: Blessed Queen (Beast Infantry)
HP 40 (-), Atk 35, Spd 41 (+), Def 31, Res 25 (+), Total 171-173
Bride's Fang*, -, Moonbow, Swift Sparrow 3 [!], Chill Spd/Def 2 [!], Glare*

5. Selena: Sandbar Fluorspar (Tome Cavalry)
HP 36 (+), Atk 37 (+), Spd 37 (+), Def 17 (-), Res 23, Total 149-151
Exotic Fruit Juice*, Draw Back, -, Atk/Spd Push 4 [!], Spd/Res Snag 3 [!!], -

6. Sylvain: Hanging with Tens (Tome Cavalry; 4* Focus)
HP 42, Atk 32, Spd 35, Def 27 (-), Res 16 (-), Total 151-152
Melon Float+ [!!], Draw Back, -, -, Chill Res 3 [4*], Rouse Atk/Def 3 [!]

7. Veronica: Harmonic Pirates (Axe Cavalry; Harmonized)
HP 38 (+), Atk 39 (+), Spd 19, Def 36, Res 29 (-), Total 160-162
Gate-Anchor Axe*, -, Bonfire, Atk/Def Solo 4 [!], Lull Atk/Def 3 [!], Atk/Def Gap 3 [!]

8. Lachesis: Ballroom Bloom (Dagger Flying; 4* Focus)
HP 37 (-), Atk 37 (+), Spd 27 (-), Def 19, Res 37, Total 156-158
Courtly Mask+ [!!], Dance*, -, -, Def Cantrip 3 [4*, !!], Air Orders 3 [!]

9. Robin: Fall Vessel (Breath Flying)
HP 40 (-), Atk 40 (+), Spd 17 (-), Def 37, Res 38 (+), Total 171-173
Moonless Breath*, -, Noontime, Dragonscale*, Dragon's Ire 3 [!!], Goad Dragons [!]

10. Laevatein: Ninja of Muspell (Axe Flying)
HP 41 (-), Atk 42 (+), Spd 18 (-), Def 37 (+), Res 34, Total 171-173
Twin Star Axe*, -, Miracle, Distant Ward [!], Vantage 3, Atk/Def Rein 3 [!]

11. Bernadetta: Frosty Shut-In (Tome Cavalry)
HP 39 (-), Atk 36, Spd 40 (+), Def 19, Res 23, Total 156-158
Hrist*, -, Moonbow, Atk/Spd Solo 4 [!], Lull Spd/Res 3 [!], Rouse Atk/Spd 3 [!]

12. Peony: Alfar Dream Duo (Tome Flying; Duo)
HP 38 (-), Atk 34, Spd 40 (+), Def 16 (-), Res 23 (+), Total 150-152
Bond of the Alfar*, Gentle Dream*, -, Atk/Spd Bond 4 [!], Res Cantrip 3 [!!], Joint Drive Atk [!]

Colorless [10; one 4* Focus, two Duos, one Harmonic]

Reveal hidden contents

1. Faye: Drawn Heartstring (Bow Armored)
HP 43, Atk 40 (-), Spd 23 (+), Def 35, Res 38 (+), Total 178-180
Budding Bow+ [!!], -, Moonbow, Death Blow 4 [!], Bold Fighter 3 [!], Armor March 3 [!]

2. Micaiah: Dawn Wind's Duo (Tome Flying; Duo)
HP 39 (-), Atk 39 (+), Spd 20, Def 19, Res 38, Total 154-156
Joyful Vows*, Sacrifice*, -, Atk/Res Push 4 [!], Mystic Boost 3 [!], Atk/Res Oath 3 [!]

3. Mia: Harmonic Blades (Dagger Cavalry; Harmonized)
HP 38 (-), Atk 35, Spd 41 (+), Def 17 (-), Res 25 (+), Total 155-157
Summer Strikers*, Reposition, -, Swift Sparrow 3 [!], Spd/Def Snag 3 [!!], Atk/Spd Gap 3 [!]

4. Dorothea: Solar Songstress (Dagger Infantry)
HP 38 (-), Atk 37 (+), Spd 36, Def 16 (-), Res 30, Total 156-158
Hidden Thorns+ [!!], Dance*, -, -, Atk Cantrip 3 [!!], Hone Atk 4 [!]

5. Tibarn: Shipless Pirate (Beast Flying)
HP 42 (-), Atk 41 (+), Spd 30, Def 36, Res 18, Total 166-168
Sky-Pirate Claw*, -, Galeforce, Heavy Blade 4 [!], Dive-Bomb 3 [!!], Atk Smoke 3

6. Ethlyn: Glimmering Lady (Dagger Flying)
HP 37 (-), Atk 36, Spd 41 (-), Def 16 (-), Res 28 (-), Total 157-158
Courtly Fan+ [!!], Dance*, -, AR-D Atk/Spd 3 [!!], Windsweep 3, Joint Drive Spd [!]

7. Xane: Autumn Trickster (Tome Infantry; 4* Focus)
HP 47, Atk 30, Spd 34, Def 25 (+), Res 30 (-), Total 165-167
Jokers Wild*, Reposition, -, Atk/Res Form 3 [!!], -, Infantry Hexblade 3 [4*, !]

8. Lyn: Ninja-Friend Duo (Dagger Flying; Duo)
HP 40 (-), Atk 38 (+), Spd 42 (-), Def 21, Res 26 (+), Total 166-168
Tailwind Shuriken*, -, Moonbow, Swift Sparrow 3 [!], Chill Atk/Def 2 [!!], Spd/Def Rein 3 [!]

9. Sephiran: Hoary Sovereign (Staff Armored)
HP 43, Atk 42 (-), Spd 21 (-), Def 29 (-), Res 40 (+), Total 174-176
Tannenbaton+ [!!], Restore+, Earthwater Balm+ [!], Atk/Res Push 4 [!], -, Odd Recovery 3 [!!]

10. Plumeria: Temptation Anew (Bow Flying)
HP 41, Atk 42 (+), Spd 17 (-), Def 18, Res 39, Total 156-158
First-Dream Bow*, Sweet Dreams*, -, Close Ward [!!], Quick Riposte 3, Atk/Def Rein 3 [!]

For myself, I have this many for each color: Red 6/13 7/13 whenever Kaden wants to show up, Blue 9/13, Green 6/12, Colorless 7/10

At this point, I think I'd choose green since I've got 50/50 odds of getting someone new and it's the only color where I don't have any of the Duos / Harmonics. 

I'm going colorless if I can, I'm missing 7 units there and it includes some I'd really like (particularly Lyn, Tibarn, and Dorothea).

By the way, this is the sort of thing my spreadsheet can help with!

J4FaI8C.pngWs67EhZ.png9u2pMuK.pngMebwdNB.png

Just need to filter for seasonal-pool units added in 2020, then by sort by date and color. The first page doesn't have stats and skills, but later ones do!

I don't have any of the greens and the only colorless I have is Xane. So it'd have to be one of those two.

Much as I want Duo Sigurd, I already have enough of the reds. And I have a few of the blues and it's seasonal demote hell.

I would choose green since Harmonic Veronica would be a help for resonant battles, plus that is the color I pulled least on seasonal banners.  Blue or colorless would be my second choice, since those two have more units I am missing then red.  

I wonder if they will do "A Hero Rises" this year?  If they do I think I will vote for harmonic and duo heroes since those would be great to get even if I end up foddering them.

2 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

Here's something else to consider for the near future. If we're given a free Year 4 Special Hero (from Valentia Valentine's to New Year's 2021) for the anniversary next month, which color would you pick?

Colorless, for sure. I am missing a bunch from that color, and most of them are very welcomed to me.

The ones I wouldn't like to get are Bride Micaiah, Halloween Xane and Summer Dorothea. I have them all and I have no use for extras. I have Summer Mia already, but she can help me in Resonant Battles. Faye and Ethlyn would be nice, but Tibarn, Lyn, Sephiran and Plumeria would be great!

Red would be nice, since I lack a red archer yet and both Byleth and Sigurd would be welcomed on my barracks... but Conrad, Marth , Kaden and Zihark... they scare me. lol  Red will probably be my 2nd pick, though.

I think... Green as my 3rd pick. Blue is not as interesting to me.

19 minutes ago, EricaofRenais said:

I would choose green since Harmonic Veronica would be a help for resonant battles, plus that is the color I pulled least on seasonal banners.  Blue or colorless would be my second choice, since those two have more units I am missing then red.  

I wonder if they will do "A Hero Rises" this year?  If they do I think I will vote for harmonic and duo heroes since those would be great to get even if I end up foddering them.

If they do A Hero Rises, I'll probably back Ninja Lyn. She seems very powerful and popular.

Pirate Tibarn would also be a neat option, but I don't think his odds are as high.

Just now, EricaofRenais said:

I had an idea last year about it... Like a voting event like in the 2nd anniversary, where the 4 most voted of each color will appear in a banner. The change to that event, however, is that you can spark on this banner 4 times, like how it happened in CYL 4.

For the winner of each color... it's hard to say. I would vote for Ninja Lyn for colorless, like how @Othin mentioned. Blue would be Legendary Chrom or Legendary Dimitri. Red I would vote for Duo Sigurd. Green... Hmm... Brave Edelgard is a very popular pick, but I am not sure if I would vote for her. I would go Freyja or Duo Peony...

There is also the fact of the January's Legendary/Mythic always scores high in these events.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

27 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Brave Edelgard is a very popular pick, but I am not sure if I would vote for her.

You might not vote for her, but you can be sure that there will be plenty of others who will (and if not her, then the more preferable Legendary Edelgard). Remember, the Edelgard stans managed to get her academy version into the A Hero Rises VG last year. Though, perhaps the fact that they have two OP versions of her to pick from may prevent either from getting in.

If we do go back to the 2019 format, then my votes would be for:

Red: Ballroom Sigurd & Deirdre
Blue: Legendary Chrom
Green: Freyja
Colorless: Legendary F!Corrin

4 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

Here's something else to consider for the near future. If we're given a free Year 4 Special Hero (from Valentia Valentine's to New Year's 2021) for the anniversary next month, which color would you pick?

I'm hoping for a colorless orb. Not really any duds there outside of maybe Winter Sephiram. If not colorless then green is looking like the next best color since everyone there looks great besides Summer Sylvain. Red and Blue only looks bad to me since there are so many four star focus units there with not so desirable fodder skills.

6 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Also... maybe until the end of this week, or next week, we should get a Choose Your Legends notification, with the beginning of the votes?

I'm guessing we will got a notice a week before voting starts though I think the day it actually starts is different every year.

Well... Next Special Heroes (of next week) will have at least one Three Houses represetation... Being the Harmonic Hero.

Next Resonant Battles will have Three Houses and Blazing Blade as bonus titles. Blazing Blade follows the filter Order, while Three Houses represents the Harmonic Hero title.

1 hour ago, Flying Shogi said:

I was thinking... they can make the older seasonal banners more enticing to pull on if they upped the 5* focus rate to 5% maybe even 6%. I certainly would pull on them.

I’d say making them all 4* foci would be the best option, as the Year 1 and Year 2 seasonals at least are almost all horrifically obsolete (especially Year 1). Too bad IS will almost certainly not go that route.

But like seriously, Halloween Henry and Winter Tharja are the only Year 1 seasonals who I’d say aren’t completely useless these days, and that’s literally only because IS still hasn’t added a second green tome armor or a second red tome armor.