• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

Datamine notes [SPOILERS]:

Spoiler

Next set of Arena bonus units: 

Spoiler

For both 02/02 - 02/08 and 02/09 - 02/15
Seiros, Plegian Dorothea & Lene, Plegian Katarina, Plegian Tharja, Plegian Raphael, Plegian M!Kris, Heath, Shigure, Gunnthra, Anna

Elements are Wind/Water/Light/Dark for 02/02 - 02/08, and Wind/Fire/Astra/Anima for 02/09 - 02/15

Aether Raids bonus units for 02/09 - 02/15:

Spoiler

Reginn, Seiros, Plegian Dorothea & Lene, Plegian Katarina, Plegian Tharja, Plegian Raphael, Plegian M!Kris, Xander, Legendary F!Corrin, Fjorm

Bonus structure is Healing Tower, and the elements are Wind/Fire/Astra/Anima

• Next Pawns of Loki (01/30) bonus is Unrestricted.
  • Sharena, Anna and Infantry emblem are required for the Stahl & Sully re-run quests.
  • There's four sets of anniversary quests which collectively reward 24 orbs, 44 of each Dragonflower type, 44 Sacred Coins, 44 Heroic Grails, 444 Divine Codes: Part 1 and a currently unknown type of reward.
    Edit: That unknown item is actually a Forma Soul.
  • The anniversary will have a Grand Hero Party starting with a Gangrel re-run (02/02) and an Eremiya re-run (02/04). Each re-run has the usual quest that rewards a 4* copy of the GHB character.
  • There are also Aether Raids quests starting on the anniversary which reward 500 Aether Stones and 500 SP Aether Stones (for the new Anniversary Cake AR accessory).
  • Fluffy Fur Tour (02/03) is just quests that involve completing story/paralogue maps (all ones that have beast units as enemies) with teams composed of a single color or single weapon type. They reward 4 orbs and some other minor stuff.
  • Dragon Wall 3's only inherit restriction is "dragons only". There are no movement type restrictions on it.

Edited by Tybrosion

1 hour ago, Tybrosion said:

Datamine notes [SPOILERS]:

Hide contents

Next set of Arena bonus units: 

Hide contents

For both 02/02 - 02/08 and 02/09 - 02/15
Seiros, Plegian Dorothea & Lene, Plegian Katarina, Plegian Tharja, Plegian Raphael, Plegian M!Kris, Heath, Shigure, Gunnthra, Anna

Elements are Wind/Water/Light/Dark for 02/02 - 02/08, and Wind/Fire/Astra/Anima for 02/09 - 02/15

Aether Raids bonus units for 02/09 - 02/15:

Reveal hidden contents

Reginn, Seiros, Plegian Dorothea & Lene, Plegian Katarina, Plegian Tharja, Plegian Raphael, Plegian M!Kris, Xander, Legendary F!Corrin, Fjorm

Bonus structure is Healing Tower, and the elements are Wind/Fire/Astra/Anima

• Next Pawns of Loki (01/30) bonus is Unrestricted.
  • Sharena, Anna and Infantry emblem are required for the Stahl & Sully re-run quests.
  • There's four sets of anniversary quests which collectively reward 24 orbs, 44 of each Dragonflower type, 44 Sacred Coins, 44 Heroic Grails, 444 Divine Codes: Part 1 and a currently unknown type of reward.
    Edit: That unknown item is actually a Forma Soul.
  • The anniversary will have a Grand Hero Party starting with a Gangrel re-run (02/02) and an Eremiya re-run (02/04). Each re-run has the usual quest that rewards a 4* copy of the GHB character.
  • There are also Aether Raids quests starting on the anniversary which reward 500 Aether Stones and 500 SP Aether Stones (for the new Anniversary Cake AR accessory).
  • Fluffy Fur Tour (02/03) is just quests that involve completing story/paralogue maps (all ones that have beast units as enemies) with teams composed of a single color or single weapon type. They reward 4 orbs and some other minor stuff.
  • Dragon Wall 3's only inherit restriction is "dragons only". There are no movement type restrictions on it.

Free Forma Soul? Sweet.

I'm guessing there will be more Grand Hero Party quests added with the Valentine's update.

8 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

I created a topic to kinda explain how the 7th defensive unit in AR works, if anyone here is interested to read about it:

I'd suggest removing the question mark because my instinct was to assume the thread was asking how it worked, rather than explaining how it worked, and I'd therefore skip it because I wouldn't have the answer.

7 minutes ago, Humanoid said:

I'd suggest removing the question mark because my instinct was to assume the thread was asking how it worked, rather than explaining how it worked, and I'd therefore skip it because I wouldn't have the answer.

Thanks for the feedback. I did what you suggested me to do.

Spoiler

That free forma soul is looking really nice. Never had one so I finally get to experience what it is like to use one. I might have to start taking Hall of Forms more seriously next month. And it is kind of convenient that they will be starting over with either Mystery of the Emblem or Shadows of Valentia at around the same time.

Spoiler

I will be saving that forma soul for when someone I haven't managed to pull but want show up in HoF.  I wonder if the forma soul is replacing "a hero rises" since you will be getting a 5* of your choice with the forma soul.  I hope not since I kind of like "a hero rises" even if it isn't perfect it is still kind of fun.

Spoiler

Wow free forma soul is not something I would have ever expected. That's exceedingly generous coming from FEH. Not sure who I would even use it on though. Most units I would want to get from that I already have and they wouldn't even benefit from the fodder either since they are all pretty well optimized now.

Will definitely have think hard on it.

Spoiler

The free soul is amazing, glad that's the prize. Don't care about Fjorm that much as Astra offense is really good for me with Leila, Edelgard and Dancers and light has Mila. 

Personally I think that this year the "hero rises" event will be a special HoF with the top 4 from the voting. This benefits everyone. F2P players can use the free soul to get the free broken Legendary/Mythic/Duo of their choice with even more skills and those that buy the forma packs can get another one. 

Thinking about the anniversary datamine.

Alongside the free Forma Soul, I wonder if they're going to give out a free month of Feh Pass. Brave Ike could make an interesting time to do that - and maybe they'd follow him with Brave Lyn.

Giving out a free round of each of those is something that seemed to me like a big missed opportunity last year, to make them feel relevant to more players, and it's better late than never.

Edited by Othin

26 minutes ago, Othin said:

Thinking about the anniversary datamine.

Hide contents

Alongside the free Forma Soul, I wonder if they're going to give out a free month of Feh Pass. Brave Ike could make an interesting time to do that - and maybe they'd follow him with Brave Lyn.

Giving out a free round of each of those is something that seemed to me like a bit missed opportunity last year, to make them feel relevant to more players, and it's better late than never.

Yeah, I think if FEH Pass was available to everyone for a month as a free trial period at the start, that may entice players to keep being subscribed for the quality of life features. Personally, I still think quality of life features of FEH Pass should still be free as it makes the game more accessible to new players, and slapping them with a pay wall for quality of life seems a bit off putting.

If they made a free-month FEH Pass, while I wouldn’t pay later to continue, I would buy to unlock some of the previous resplandent heroes. I don’t get why you can’t buy them once their distribution is over without being subscribed to FEH pass 😕

Also, considering the datamine, how would you build Bride Fjorm for, you know, using that secret item? 

Edited by Javi Blizz

33 minutes ago, Javi Blizz said:

If they made a free-month FEH Pass, while I wouldn’t pay later to continue, I would buy to unlock some of the previous resplandent heroes. I don’t get why you can’t buy them once their distribution is over without being subscribed to FEH pass 😕

Also, considering the datamine, how would you build Bride Fjorm for, you know, using that secret item? 

Forma Soul units want to try to go for a rare inheritable skill in each slot. IIRC, they get automatic access to any prfs, so they don't need to bother learning those, but I'd suggest getting confirmation from someone who knows more about them than I do.

So for Fjorm, I'd imagine you'd want a weapon like Flash or Melancholy, either Rescue or Return for the assist, some rare Balm like Windfire, some powerful A skill like Atk/Spd Solo, and something like Joint Drive Atk for the C slot. The most critical slot is Dazzling Staff in B, since she always wants that and she won't have it otherwise.

Fjorm's weapon and A slots seem like the least significant, since most of the time you'll want to swap them out for her weapon and HP+5, they're just backups.

Something to keep in mind:

I've seen speculation that the free Forma Soul will be part of replacing the Hero Rises event with a voted-in Hall of Forms, and that seems plausible to me. Bride Fjorm is a very powerful unit, so she might be worth picking over any of the alternatives, but I could see us getting a lineup of like, Duo Lyn, Duo Peony, Seiros, and Harmonic Altina or Dorothea. So bear in mind that it could come down to choosing between Fjorm and one of those.

Spoiler

Assuming A Hero Rises and Hall of Forms will be tied together this year I wonder who the most likely winner of each color would be. Blue will most likely be locked down by Seiros. Red could be between Harmonic Dorothea, Plumeria and Harmonic Altina. Green is probably between Duo Peony and Harmonic Veronica. Colorless is probably locked down by Duo Lyn but I could maybe see Duo Micaiah being a competitor.

So...

• Red- Plumeria, Harmonic Dorothea, Harmonic Altina
  • Blue- Seiros
  • Green- Duo Peony, Harmonic Veronica
  • Colorless- Duo Lyn, Duo Micaiah

Edited by NSSKG151

28 minutes ago, NSSKG151 said:
  Hide contents

Assuming A Hero Rises and Hall of Forms will be tied together this year I wonder who the most likely winner of each color would be. Blue will most likely be locked down by Seiros. Red could be between Harmonic Dorothea, Plumeria and Harmonic Altina. Green is probably between Duo Peony and Harmonic Veronica. Colorless is probably locked down by Duo Lyn but I could maybe see Duo Micaiah being a competitor.

So...

• Red- Plumeria, Harmonic Dorothea, Harmonic Altina
  • Blue- Seiros
  • Green- Duo Peony, Harmonic Veronica
  • Colorless- Duo Lyn, Duo Micaiah

Personally, I have Plumeria, Altina, Peony, and Micaiah, and I'm still trying for Seiros, but otherwise I'd love to take any of those.

If I don't get Seiros, she'd be my first priority, followed by Dorothea.

4 minutes ago, Othin said:

Reveal hidden contents

Personally, I have Plumeria, Altina, Peony, and Micaiah, and I'm still trying for Seiros, but otherwise I'd love to take any of those.

If I don't get Seiros, she'd be my first priority, followed by Dorothea.

Spoiler

I have no Harmonics and only a few Mythics so I would be fine with any of those kinds of characters winning. Since you can't fodder off a Forma unit I pretty much expect people to vote for support units like dancers or those with powerful abilities like Duos, Harmonics, Legendary and Mythic Heroes if that is really how it is all going to go down.

1 minute ago, NSSKG151 said:
  Hide contents

I have no Harmonics and only a few Mythics so I would be fine with any of those kinds of characters winning. Since you can't fodder off a Forma unit I pretty much expect people to vote for support units like dancers or those with powerful abilities like Duos, Harmonics, Legendary and Mythic Heroes if that is really how it is all going to go down.

One awkward thing is that dancers don't stand to gain as much from Forma skills, but that probably won't stop people. And it's certainly not an issue for Seiros, Altina, Veronica, or the colorless duos.

5 hours ago, Javi Blizz said:

4 hours ago, Othin said:

Forma Soul units want to try to go for a rare inheritable skill in each slot. IIRC, they get automatic access to any prfs, so they don't need to bother learning those, but I'd suggest getting confirmation from someone who knows more about them than I do.

Yeah. Do NOT let your Forma unit that you plan to keep learn skills they already know, as it is a huge waste of money.

If you plan to pick BB!Fjorm, I would go with something like the following:
Palm Staff — Tannenbaton — Rapport Wand — Joyous Lantern — Grandscratcher
Dazzling Staff Refinement
Rescue
Windfire Balm
Close Counter — Atk/Spd Solo
Wrathful Staff — Sudden Panic
Spd/Res Rein — Air Orders

Edited by XRay

Do we have any idea when will we get the Feh Channel, in some hours or tomorrow? 

Spoiler

My expectations for the hero rises HoF (supposing that's a thing) are,

Red HAltina or Plumeria, Blue Seiros, Green Duo Peony or Goat Lady, Colourless Duo Lyn. 

Also playable summoner that people are speculating would be cool as an addition to the askr trio. 

Something I red is that the free 5* event we have is found differently in the game's data or something like that so we might not get seasonals but something else?

Last thing, about the free Feh pass month, I doubt that will be a thing though it would be a good advertisement. How would it even work with subscriptions and the auto renewal, also would it be simply activated for everyone or we have to purchase it for 0.00 RL currency?

Really excited for the anniversary. 

2 hours ago, SuperNova125 said:

Do we have any idea when will we get the Feh Channel, in some hours or tomorrow? 

I would say it is very unlikely that it will be tonight but who knows it could happen. Tomorrow night seems more likely and will probably be at the usual time when trailers go up so...four hours before the reset for February 2.