Palm Staff — Tannenbaton — Rapport Wand — Joyous Lantern — Grandscratcher
Dazzling Staff Refinement
Rescue
Windfire Balm
Close Counter — Atk/Spd Solo
Wrathful Staff
Spd/Def Rein — Air Orders

I will quote @Javi BlizzBlizz as well.

Tannenbaton is not available in Hall of Forms yet. Usually takes 2 Months or 2 version updates to have those as options, so I expect Tannenbaton to appear in HoF starting on events that happen after version 5.2.0.

Not sure if I agree in getting grail weapons. I mean, Palm Staff and Rapport Wand are good staves for her, but I prefer to get any other one that is from a pool unit and get those from the grail shop (unless I am +10ing Rhys or Silque, then its fine doing that). I would go with Candlelight/Flash or Witchy Wand/Melancholy. Joyous Lantern is also a good pick.

I would not waste the B slot in Wrathful Staff as well. Fjorm has Dazzling Staff in her base kit. I would go with Sudden Panic.

Spd/Def Rein? Do you want to use it as a support skill? To help melee allies? Because If not, Spd/Res Rein is way better, since, you know... Helps her as well.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

8 minutes ago, SuperNova125 said:

Do we have any idea when will we get the Feh Channel, in some hours or tomorrow? 

It could be today at 7:00 pm Pacific, but it’s more likely to be tomorrow at that time (which it was last year).

It’s always the safer bet to assume that IS will withhold information (whether it’s a FEH Channel or a banner trailer) for as long as they can.

13 minutes ago, SuperNova125 said:

Do we have any idea when will we get the Feh Channel, in some hours or tomorrow? 

Hide contents

Last thing, about the free Feh pass month, I doubt that will be a thing though it would be a good advertisement. How would it even work with subscriptions and the auto renewal, also would it be simply activated for everyone or we have to purchase it for 0.00 RL currency?

Well...

Spoiler

I also dont think a free Feh Pass month will happen. A free Resplendent Hero of player's choice would be more plausible.

5 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Not sure if I agree in getting grail weapons. I mean, Palm Staff and Rapport Wand are good staves for her, but I prefer to get any other one that is from a pool unit and get those from the grail shop (unless I am +10ing Rhys or Silque, then its fine doing that). I would go with Candlelight/Flash or Witchy Wand/Melancholy. Joyous Lantern is also a good pick.

I think the justification is that you can just summon for seasonal pool weapons, while seasonal grail weapons will always cost grails, but that's assuming you are an active spender, which I think is something worth remembering because most people don't want to use their orbs just to get a weapon for one unit. Hell, I do actively spend sometimes, and I don't like using my orbs just to get a skill.
In that scenario, virtually any weapon would be okay to grab from the Hall of Forms as long as it is a rare weapon (in this case it is only available from 5* exclusive units at all, seasonal or not) and it is not owned by the unit by default.

1 minute ago, Xenomata said:

I think the justification is that you can just summon for seasonal pool weapons, while seasonal grail weapons will always cost grails, but that's assuming you are an active spender, which I think is something worth remembering because most people don't want to use their orbs just to get a weapon for one unit. Hell, I do actively spend sometimes, and I don't like using my orbs just to get a skill.
In that scenario, virtually any weapon would be okay to grab from the Hall of Forms as long as it is a rare weapon (in this case it is only available from 5* exclusive units at all, seasonal or not) and it is not owned by the unit by default.

Ah yeah, I see your point.

I sometimes summon for skills, but it's pretty rare. I remember trying for Summer Helbindi, just because of R Duel, and for Thrasir, because I wanted Panic Smoke on Saizo. But that's all, I think.

However, I am not the type that summons for skills in Seasonal banners reruns. I usually go for the color that I am missing a hero in my free summon. For example, I may pick Blue in the 2020's Valentines Rerun, because I dont have Rudolf.

In the rare cases I have everyone from that special Heroes banner, like the Archanean Young Heroes banner for exame, I would go for the color that has the better fodder.

6 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Ah yeah, I see your point.

I sometimes summon for skills, but it's pretty rare. I remember trying for Summer Helbindi, just because of R Duel, and for Thrasir, because I wanted Panic Smoke on Saizo. But that's all, I think.

However, I am not the type that summons for skills in Seasonal banners reruns. I usually go for the color that I am missing a hero in my free summon. For example, I may pick Blue in the 2020's Valentines Rerun, because I dont have Rudolf.

In the rare cases I have everyone from that special Heroes banner, like the Archanean Young Heroes banner for exame, I would go for the color that has the better fodder.

I did used to spend for some skills myself when I was able to, but the last time I did was Pirate Tibarn's Dive Bomb, and... that didn't end well at all, I didn't even get Tibarn in the end... now I just kinda do it as a secondary objective to getting actual units and merges, since units these days do pretty well with their base kits alone.

The one unit I'd be willing to use Grails on for a skill would be Marisa, and that's because Infantry Pulse isn't on enough units in the New Heroes summoning pool for me to hope I get it by random chance, plus there's a very low chance that she'd ever be someone I wanna +10 merge.

Edited by Xenomata

40 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Tannenbaton is not available in Hall of Forms yet. Usually takes 2 Months or 2 version updates to have those as options, so I expect Tannenbaton to appear in HoF starting on events that happen after version 5.2.0.

That sucks. Is there a notification or an updated chart or something that says when new skills are added to Hall of Forms?

31 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

As a paying player, I prefer to save Grails over saving Orbs. Grails are limited in quantity and there is not much I can do to get more besides waiting. Orbs on the other hand are theoretically unlimited, and I can always get more by opening my wallet.

I would not waste the B slot in Wrathful Staff as well. Fjorm has Dazzling Staff in her base kit. I would go with Sudden Panic.

I like flexibility of having both Dazzling Staff and Wrathful Staff. But yeah, I forgot about Sudden Panic, but that is good too.

Spd/Def Rein? Do you want to use it as a support skill? To help melee allies? Because If not, Spd/Res Rein is way better, since, you know... Helps her as well.

Yeah, I meant Spd/Res Rein. Brain fart!

Edited by XRay

16 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

The one unit I'd be willing to use Grails on for a skill would be Marisa, and that's because Infantry Pulse isn't on enough units in the New Heroes summoning pool for me to hope I get it by random chance, plus there's a very low chance that she'd ever be someone I wanna +10 merge.

Yeah, in some cases like that, that's the way to go.

At least we have Dorcas in the weekly banners, and maybe Helbindi soon as well.

1 minute ago, XRay said:

That sucks. Is there a notification or an updated chart or something that says when new skills are added to Hall of Forms?

No, there is not. But usually takes 2 versions updates to have those skills. Like... If you are playing in Version 4.5.0, Hall of Forms will have skills released until to version 4.3.0.

Right now, we have the skills released until Freyja & Triandra Mythic Banner, which was the last New banner from that version of the game. Next HoF Will have skill until the New Year Banner, so skills like Tannenbaton, Odd Recovery, Even Follow-Up and Close Wars will be available.

10 minutes ago, XRay said:

As a paying player, I prefer to save Grails over saving Orbs. Grails are limited in quantity and there is not much I can do to get more besides waiting. Orbs on the other hand are theoretically unlimited, and I can always get more by opening my wallet.

Theoretically yes, but it ultimately ends up being a player-by-player basis, and I can't see myself making the same recommendation without adding "if you are willing to spend on the game", which some people just wouldn't be able to justify (though the discussion did begin with the whole Forma Soul thing, which does require spending). And while I hate to bring it up again, I did spend a good few hundred trying to get Dive Bomb, and I still ultimately failed to get it, so I can't even guarantee that it'd work in the end. I'd rather have spent that couple hundred trying to +10 a unit instead, since that ultimately brings me more satisfaction.

Edited by Xenomata

47 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

Theoretically yes, but it ultimately ends up being a player-by-player basis, and I can't see myself making the same recommendation without adding "if you are willing to spend on the game", which some people just wouldn't be able to justify (though the discussion did begin with the whole Forma Soul thing, which does require spending). And while I hate to bring it up again, I did spend a good few hundred trying to get Dive Bomb, and I still ultimately failed to get it, so I can't even guarantee that it'd work in the end. I'd rather have spent that couple hundred trying to +10 a unit instead, since that ultimately brings me more satisfaction.

Yeah, it depends on your budget, although in my opinion, getting optimal skills is still cheaper than trying to get +10.

Optimizing a flying staff unit's skill set for a performance is the most expensive out of all classes, but it is still cheaper than taking them to +10.
Flash
Rescue
Windfire Balm
Atk/Spd Solo
Dazzling Staff — Wrathful Staff
Spd/Res Rein
That is a total of six premium fodder.

Even if you want to leave a unit at +8 or +9 for optimal performance (you want lower bulk for entering HP range easier), getting a flying staff unit with premium skill set and +1+0 to fix any detrimental Flaw is still cheaper, as that only requires eight 5* exclusive units. Taking a 5* exclusive to +8 requires nine 5* exclusive units.

If you are optimizing for an infantry mage, it is like the cheapest class it is even cheaper.
Blade
Reposition
Ruptured Sky
Brazen Atk/Spd
Desperation
Res Smoke
That is a total of only three premium fodder, as Reposition and Desperation are in the 3*/4* pool.

Infantry Brave archers are the cheapest class.
Brave Bow
Reposition
Luna
Brazen Atk/Spd
Desperation
Def Smoke
The only premium fodder you need for an optimized skill set is just Brazen Atk/Spd.

Edited by XRay

11 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Thanks guys, you and @XRay (and the other user, my apologies, I don’t remember who you are >.< ).

I didn’t know that forma units can still learn their base kit even if that’s not what they have at the end of hall of forms. I’ll try to get the skills you said, and just wait to see if the present is available soon enough for this HoF. 

1 hour ago, Javi Blizz said:

I didn’t know that forma units can still learn their base kit even if that’s not what they have at the end of hall of forms. I’ll try to get the skills you said, and just wait to see if the present is available soon enough for this HoF. 

Yeah. Forma units will have their base kit + all the skills they get from the mode, so that's why if you plan to get them is recommend to not get their original skills... Unless they can make your path to chamber 25 easier, but then you change those skills after that.

Hero Rises voting is up! I've cast my first vote for Dorothea, although I might change my mind for future ones if I get her summer version from tomorrow's free summon. Especially if Seiros keeps eluding me.

Just waiting for the update to go live. If Meisterhardt's Meisterschwert's refine is at least decent / not crap, then I'm going to refine his stupid sword because him being +7 without a refined prf sword when he can have one feels weird. What the hell was that legendary banner back then... Well, with the summoning change that I don't understand quite well since I didn't watch the FEH Channel, maybe the remaining three merges will show up sooner.

I think I am going to give my first vote to Seiros because there is no way I am going to test my luck out on trying to summon her on a Mythic banner. As for the rest of my votes I am open to suggestions for who might be good units to vote for.

On 1/11/2021 at 4:01 PM, Tybrosion said:

Key:
(+) = super asset
(-) = super flaw
* = exclusive skill (skill only belongs to 5* exclusives, Special Heroes, and/or Legendary / Mythic heroes)
[4*] = full unlock at 4* rarity
[!] = premium skill
[!!] = skill only belongs to this unit at present

Red [13; four 4* Foci, three Duos, one Harmonic]

Reveal hidden contents

1. Conrad: Unmasked Knight (Sword Cavalry; 4* Focus)
HP 39 (-), Atk 32, Spd 23, Def 33, Res 35, Total 161-162
Melee Bouquet+ [!!], Ardent Sacrifice, -, Brazen Def/Res 3 [4*], Wings of Mercy 3, -

2. Idunn: Dragonkin Duo (Breath Armored; Duo)
HP 46, Atk 37, Spd 26 (-), Def 37 (+), Res 38 (+), Total 183-185
Zephyr Breath*, -, Iceberg, Sturdy Stance 3 [!], Vengeful Fighter 3, Goad Dragons [!]

3. Marth: Legacied Hero (Sword Infantry; 4* Focus)
HP 41 (-), Atk 36, Spd 37, Def 32, Res 26 (+), Total 171-173
Rapier*, -, Hero's Blood*, -, Chill Def 3 [4*], Spd/Def Oath 3 [!!]

4. Caeda: Princess of Talys (Sword Flying)
HP 36 (+), Atk 33, Spd 42 (+), Def 25 (+), Res 30 (-), Total 165-167
Feather Sword*, -, Moonbow, Distant Counter [!], Belief in Love*, Joint Hone Atk [!]

5. Oboro: Fierce Bride-to-Be (Sword Infantry)
HP 42, Atk 39 (+), Spd 35, Def 40 (+), Res 16 (-), Total 171-173
Pledged Blade+ [!!], Rally Atk/Res+ [!], -, Atk/Def Form 3 [!], Odd Pulse Tie 3 [!!], -

6. Joshua: Tropical Gambler (Bow Infantry)
HP 40 (-), Atk 36, Spd 39 (+), Def 28 (-), Res 24 (+), Total 166-168
Coral Bow+ [!!], Shove, -, -, Atk/Spd Link 3 [!], Fortify Def 4 [!!]

7. Byleth: Fell Star's Duo (Tome Flying; Duo)
HP 40 (-), Atk 36, Spd 42 (+), Def 16 (-), Res 21, Total 154-156
Sun's Percussors*, -, Ruptured Sky [!], Atk/Spd Push 4 [!], Chill Spd/Res 2 [!!], Ground Orders 3 [!]

8. Brigid: Orgahil Pirate (Bow Infantry)
HP 41 (-), Atk 37, Spd 40 (+), Def 30, Res 19, Total 166-168
Helm Bow+ [!!], Harsh Command+ [!], -, Steady Impact [!!], -, Pulse Smoke 3 [!]

9. Sigurd: Destined Duo (Tome Cavalry; Duo)
HP 38 (-), Atk 38 (+), Spd 18, Def 16 (-), Res 37 (+), Total 146-148
Gilt Goblet*, Dance*, -, Atk/Res Bond 4 [!], Lull Atk/Res 3 [!], Joint Hone Res [!!]

10. Dheginsea: Harvest Goldoan (Breath Armored)
HP 45, Atk 45 (-), Spd 14 (+), Def 41, Res 39 (+), Total 183-185
Blackfire Breath+ [!!], -, Draconic Aura, Sturdy Stance 3 [!], Slick Fighter 3 [!!], -

11. Zihark: Ninja Blademaster (Sword Infantry; 4* Focus)
HP 43, Atk 37, Spd 42 (+), Def 30 (-), Res 24 (+), Total 175-177
Ninja Katana+ [!!], -, Astra, -, Chill Spd 3, Spd/Def Gap 3 [4*, !!]

12. Altina: Cross-Time Duo (Sword Infantry; Harmonized)
HP 42, Atk 40 (+), Spd 18, Def 37, Res 39, Total 176-177
Ragnell-Alondite*, -, Twin Blades*, Atk/Res Unity [!!], Null C-Disrupt 3 [!], Atk/Res Oath 3 [!]

13. Kaden: Refreshed Kitsune (Beast Cavalry; 4* Focus)
HP 41, Atk 35, Spd 39, Def 25 (+), Res 28 (-), Total 167-169
Refreshed Fang*, Swap, -, -, Atk/Def Snag 3 [4*, !!], Even Spd Wave 3 [!]

Blue [13; five 4* Foci, one Duo, one Harmonic]

Reveal hidden contents

1. Rudolf: Emperor of Rigel (Lance Armored)
HP 46 (-), Atk 43 (-), Spd 21, Def 41 (+), Res 29 (-), Total 179-181
Thorn Lance*, -, Bonfire, -, Special Fighter 3 [!], Threaten Atk/Def 3 [!]

2. Est: Springtime Flier (Tome Flying)
HP 39 (-), Atk 38 (+), Spd 35, Def 17 (-), Res 26 (+), Total 154-156
Eagle's Egg*, -, Moonbow, Fury 4 [!], Chill Atk/Res 2 [!!], Hone Fliers

3. Narcian: Vernal General (Lance Flying; 4* Focus)
HP 43, Atk 35, Spd 34, Def 37 (+), Res 18, Total 167-168
Gilt Fork+ [!!], -, Vengeance, -, Chill Spd 3 [4*], Lance Experience 3 [!!]

4. Palla: Sisterly Trio (Lance Flying; Duo)
HP 40 (-), Atk 39 (+), Spd 31 (-), Def 33, Res 24, Total 166-168
Whitedown Spear*, Reposition, -, Mirror Impact [!], Chill Atk/Spd 2 [!], Goad Fliers

5. Rafiel: Blessed Wings (Beast Infantry; 4* Focus)
HP 38 (-), Atk 28, Spd 35, Def 20, Res 41 (+), Total 161-163
Groom's Wing*, Sing*, -, -, Firestorm Dance 2 [4*, !], Ward Beasts [!]

6. Lute: Summer Prodigy (Tome Flying; 4* Focus)
HP 37 (+), Atk 35, Spd 34, Def 17 (-), Res 32, Total 154-156
Flora Guide+ [!!], Swap, -, -, Seal Spd/Res 2 [!!], Spd Tactic 3 [4*]

7. Ingrid: Solstice Knight (Lance Flying)
HP 39 (-), Atk 34, Spd 42 (+), Def 25 (+), Res 26, Total 165-167
Starpoint Lance*, -, Moonbow, Sturdy Impact [!], Guard Bearing 3 [!], Odd Spd Wave 3

8. Geese: A Life at Sea (Lance Infantry; 4* Focus)
HP 46, Atk 38 (+), Spd 35, Def 32, Res 21, Total 172-173
Flowing Lance+ [!!], Reposition, -, Fire Boost 3, -, Infantry Pulse 3 [4*]

9. Quan: Lightfoot Prince (Bow Flying)
HP 40, Atk 41 (-), Spd 20, Def 36 (+), Res 20, Total 156-158
Courtly Bow+ [!!], Dance*, -, Atk/Def Bond 4 [!!], Flier Formation 3, Joint Hone Def [!]

10. Tiki: Harmonic Hope (Breath Flying; Harmonized)
HP 39, Atk 39 (+), Spd 42 (-), Def 32, Res 25 (+), Total 176-178
Frostfire Breath*, Rally Up Spd+ [!!], -, Atk/Spd Push 4 [!], Aerobatics 3 [!], With Everyone!*

11. Navarre: Scarlet Ninja (Lance Infantry)
HP 41 (-), Atk 39 (+), Spd 42 (+), Def 31, Res 23, Total 175-177
Ninja Yari+ [!!], -, Moonbow, Flashing Blade 4 [!], Lull Spd/Def 3 [!], -

12. Hilda: Holiday Layabout (Lance Armored; 4* Focus)
HP 44, Atk 39 (+), Spd 38, Def 37, Res 26 (+), Total 184-185
Candy Cane+ [!!], Shove, -, Atk/Def Form 3 [!], Even Follow-Up 3 [4*, !!], -

13. Velouria: Renewed Wolfpup (Beast Infantry)
HP 41 (-), Atk 38, Spd 40 (+), Def 34, Res 23, Total 175-177
Renewed Fang*, -, Sol, Distant Counter [!], Null Follow-Up 3 [!], -

Green [12; two 4* Foci, two Duos, one Harmonic]

Reveal hidden contents

1. Alm: Lovebird Duo (Axe Infantry; Duo)
HP 40 (-), Atk 35, Spd 40 (+), Def 32, Res 25 (+), Total 171-173
Scepter of Love*, -, Lunar Flash*, Bonus Doubler 3 [!], Lull Atk/Spd 3 [!], Rouse Spd/Res 3 [!]

2. Fir: Student of Spring (Axe Flying)
HP 39 (-), Atk 35, Spd 41 (+), Def 28 (-), Res 24, Total 166-168
Bun-Bun Baton*, Harsh Command+ [!], -, Atk/Spd Solo 3 [!], -, Air Orders 3 [!]

3. Merric: Changing Winds (Tome Infantry)
HP 41 (-), Atk 34, Spd 41 (+), Def 21, Res 25 (-), Total 161-163
Winds of Change*, -, Righteous Wind*, Swift Sparrow 3 [!], Windsweep 3, Distant Guard 3

4. Nailah: Blessed Queen (Beast Infantry)
HP 40 (-), Atk 35, Spd 41 (+), Def 31, Res 25 (+), Total 171-173
Bride's Fang*, -, Moonbow, Swift Sparrow 3 [!], Chill Spd/Def 2 [!], Glare*

5. Selena: Sandbar Fluorspar (Tome Cavalry)
HP 36 (+), Atk 37 (+), Spd 37 (+), Def 17 (-), Res 23, Total 149-151
Exotic Fruit Juice*, Draw Back, -, Atk/Spd Push 4 [!], Spd/Res Snag 3 [!!], -

6. Sylvain: Hanging with Tens (Tome Cavalry; 4* Focus)
HP 42, Atk 32, Spd 35, Def 27 (-), Res 16 (-), Total 151-152
Melon Float+ [!!], Draw Back, -, -, Chill Res 3 [4*], Rouse Atk/Def 3 [!]

7. Veronica: Harmonic Pirates (Axe Cavalry; Harmonized)
HP 38 (+), Atk 39 (+), Spd 19, Def 36, Res 29 (-), Total 160-162
Gate-Anchor Axe*, -, Bonfire, Atk/Def Solo 4 [!], Lull Atk/Def 3 [!], Atk/Def Gap 3 [!]

8. Lachesis: Ballroom Bloom (Dagger Flying; 4* Focus)
HP 37 (-), Atk 37 (+), Spd 27 (-), Def 19, Res 37, Total 156-158
Courtly Mask+ [!!], Dance*, -, -, Def Cantrip 3 [4*, !!], Air Orders 3 [!]

9. Robin: Fall Vessel (Breath Flying)
HP 40 (-), Atk 40 (+), Spd 17 (-), Def 37, Res 38 (+), Total 171-173
Moonless Breath*, -, Noontime, Dragonscale*, Dragon's Ire 3 [!!], Goad Dragons [!]

10. Laevatein: Ninja of Muspell (Axe Flying)
HP 41 (-), Atk 42 (+), Spd 18 (-), Def 37 (+), Res 34, Total 171-173
Twin Star Axe*, -, Miracle, Distant Ward [!], Vantage 3, Atk/Def Rein 3 [!]

11. Bernadetta: Frosty Shut-In (Tome Cavalry)
HP 39 (-), Atk 36, Spd 40 (+), Def 19, Res 23, Total 156-158
Hrist*, -, Moonbow, Atk/Spd Solo 4 [!], Lull Spd/Res 3 [!], Rouse Atk/Spd 3 [!]

12. Peony: Alfar Dream Duo (Tome Flying; Duo)
HP 38 (-), Atk 34, Spd 40 (+), Def 16 (-), Res 23 (+), Total 150-152
Bond of the Alfar*, Gentle Dream*, -, Atk/Spd Bond 4 [!], Res Cantrip 3 [!!], Joint Drive Atk [!]

Colorless [10; one 4* Focus, two Duos, one Harmonic]

Spoiler

1. Faye: Drawn Heartstring (Bow Armored)
HP 43, Atk 40 (-), Spd 23 (+), Def 35, Res 38 (+), Total 178-180
Budding Bow+ [!!], -, Moonbow, Death Blow 4 [!], Bold Fighter 3 [!], Armor March 3 [!]

2. Micaiah: Dawn Wind's Duo (Tome Flying; Duo)
HP 39 (-), Atk 39 (+), Spd 20, Def 19, Res 38, Total 154-156
Joyful Vows*, Sacrifice*, -, Atk/Res Push 4 [!], Mystic Boost 3 [!], Atk/Res Oath 3 [!]

3. Mia: Harmonic Blades (Dagger Cavalry; Harmonized)
HP 38 (-), Atk 35, Spd 41 (+), Def 17 (-), Res 25 (+), Total 155-157
Summer Strikers*, Reposition, -, Swift Sparrow 3 [!], Spd/Def Snag 3 [!!], Atk/Spd Gap 3 [!]

4. Dorothea: Solar Songstress (Dagger Infantry)
HP 38 (-), Atk 37 (+), Spd 36, Def 16 (-), Res 30, Total 156-158
Hidden Thorns+ [!!], Dance*, -, -, Atk Cantrip 3 [!!], Hone Atk 4 [!]

5. Tibarn: Shipless Pirate (Beast Flying)
HP 42 (-), Atk 41 (+), Spd 30, Def 36, Res 18, Total 166-168
Sky-Pirate Claw*, -, Galeforce, Heavy Blade 4 [!], Dive-Bomb 3 [!!], Atk Smoke 3

6. Ethlyn: Glimmering Lady (Dagger Flying)
HP 37 (-), Atk 36, Spd 41 (-), Def 16 (-), Res 28 (-), Total 157-158
Courtly Fan+ [!!], Dance*, -, AR-D Atk/Spd 3 [!!], Windsweep 3, Joint Drive Spd [!]

7. Xane: Autumn Trickster (Tome Infantry; 4* Focus)
HP 47, Atk 30, Spd 34, Def 25 (+), Res 30 (-), Total 165-167
Jokers Wild*, Reposition, -, Atk/Res Form 3 [!!], -, Infantry Hexblade 3 [4*, !]

8. Lyn: Ninja-Friend Duo (Dagger Flying; Duo)
HP 40 (-), Atk 38 (+), Spd 42 (-), Def 21, Res 26 (+), Total 166-168
Tailwind Shuriken*, -, Moonbow, Swift Sparrow 3 [!], Chill Atk/Def 2 [!!], Spd/Def Rein 3 [!]

9. Sephiran: Hoary Sovereign (Staff Armored)
HP 43, Atk 42 (-), Spd 21 (-), Def 29 (-), Res 40 (+), Total 174-176
Tannenbaton+ [!!], Restore+, Earthwater Balm+ [!], Atk/Res Push 4 [!], -, Odd Recovery 3 [!!]

10. Plumeria: Temptation Anew (Bow Flying)
HP 41, Atk 42 (+), Spd 17 (-), Def 18, Res 39, Total 156-158
First-Dream Bow*, Sweet Dreams*, -, Close Ward [!!], Quick Riposte 3, Atk/Def Rein 3 [!]

May as well dig this up for the people who don't know which color to pick for the free Year 4 seasonal.

Anyways, my first Hero Rises went to legendary F!Corrin. If she doesn't get in, then oh well. I'll still be sure to have plenty of orbs (at 127 right now, which is really impressive for my standards) for her return on the March Mythic.

Edited by Tybrosion

Hm... I am leaning towards either Bramimond, Yune, TSD!Sigurd, any Light/Astra Mythic Heroes, or any Grail unit.

Unless I get rewards for voting I think I'll skip out on voting. I don't know who to pick and feel as though it's not going to matter anyway.

Hero Fest is kind of a mixed bag. On one hand you have Duo Ephraim (AR-O powerhouse and good fodder) and Shinon (Deadeye+Time's Pulse). On the other you have Sothis (we're getting 2 dark mythic heroes this month in green and she's not the best unit for defense in AR anyways, you can only fodder 1 premium skill from her) and Shamir (her skill set is way too premium that you can't even get more than one skill from her cause none of her skills are obtainable easily from a lower rank from any easily obtainable unit, if it were a push variant of atk/spd then it might be another story cause Petrine is here in GHB party)

Edited by redlight

2 hours ago, XRay said:

Hm... I am leaning towards either Bramimond, Yune, TSD!Sigurd, any Light/Astra Mythic Heroes, or any Grail unit.

Grail units aren't likely to go anywhere, since low spending players don't need them. Mythics and duos seem like the way to go.

So @Diovani Bressan @XRay, with no more torches left, my Fjorma is currently like this:

- Grandscratcher+ [Wrathful] (Since she comes with Dazzling in her base kit)
- Rescue+
- Firewindbalm+ (not sure it’s the correct name, Atk/Spe)

- Atk/Spe Solo 4

- Wrathful Staff

- Atk/Res Rein

I’ll try to re-roll her B & C skills, for C I’d thought about Spd/Res Rein, though idk what else could I put in her B slot.

1 hour ago, Javi Blizz said:

So @Diovani Bressan @XRay, with no more torches left, my Fjorma is currently like this:

- Rescue+

- Atk/Spe Solo 4

- Wrathful Staff

- Atk/Res Rein

I’ll try to re-roll her B & C skills, for C I’d thought about Spd/Res Rein, though idk what else could I put in her B slot.

This looks good.

For her B skill, Sudden Panic or one of the Pulse Tie skills are great options. Because if you plan to use her in AR for Isolation, you will use her with Double HP+5, and she will have a lot of HP.

For her C skill, Spd/Res Rein helps to Double, but with Atk/Spd Solo she may be fine. Another possible skill is a Joint Drive skill. It will help allies too. Rein can also help allies, but drives are easier to use for that.

EDIT: Fliers can't have Pulse Tie.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

5 hours ago, Javi Blizz said:

- Rescue+

- Atk/Spe Solo 4

- Wrathful Staff

- Atk/Res Rein

For B, basically either Wrathful Staff or Sudden Panic. You can also go with some kind of Chill if you want something that is always active.

For C slot, since you already got Atk/Res Rein, I would keep that for now. There is Panic Ploy, but I think Rein is better if you want her to nuke things. Panic Ploy will also be in the "4*" pool soon with Luke, so I think Rein is probably best on that slot. I am a bit skeptical about Drives since she is going to base her positioning on enemies rather than allies, so Drives might not be as useful as a Ploy.

34 minutes ago, Javi Blizz said:

IIRC, Panic Ploy is yet available in the grail pool in the form of 4* Garon, but I may be wrong

Gangrel gets Panic Ploy 3 at 4* too, and there is literally an additional 4* copy of him that can be obtained right now (if you haven’t already).