• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

Wow everyone looks better than Eirika in the fairy outfit

Tana is nice and all, but are they literally going to make this costume all-female

I wish we got some males for this costume too. Tana is cute though. I like this a lot better then her original art. Her original art, while not bad, always felt like it was way off-model and I really like that this stays truer to her design in Sacred Stones.

Instead of using words mostly because I have none right now, I’ll just let everyone use this to guess how I feel about the next Resplendent:

Spoiler

UzFwUsX.png

Oh and since no one brought attention to it, Tana is using Vidofnir in her Resplendent art (which looks like Yamada Kotaro’s work if I had to guess) instead of the generic spear she had in her original art.

8 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Instead of using words mostly because I have none right now, I’ll just let everyone use this to guess how I feel about the next Resplendent:

Hide contents

UzFwUsX.png

Oh and since no one brought attention to it, Tana is using Vidofnir in her Resplendent art (which looks like Yamada Kotaro’s work if I had to guess) instead of the generic spear she had in her original art.

Clearly this is why you only got her to +9

51 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Clearly this is why you only got her to +9

Well truthfully, I just spent all the orbs I had (it was about 180 orbs) on Weekly Revival 28 to see if I could finish Tana (she was +7 prior) and finally have at least one +10 5* exclusive.

As it happened, I only got two copies (plus a Perceval and a 4* Special Sumia, my first one of those) so I decided to stop there and build my orb stock back up. Let's just say that I'm very glad that I did that instead of spending more orbs for that last copy.

Resplendent CYL Ike is tempting me to break F2P, but I don't really want resplendent Tana and nobody knows who's coming after her. A free CYL Ike merge and +2 to all his stats... Decisions...

I thought the Remix Banners would be monthly... But now I am not sure.

They look to be every two months, but I will wait until next month calendar to see if that's how this banners work. 

For now, looks like the next one is in May? Maybe we get one in March or April, with Gunnthrá, Ephraim and Ryoma? I dont k oq amymore.

For Hector's User, looks like his "remix" (aka upgrade) will be in September, Lyn's remix in July, and Grima's remix in May?

51 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

I thought the Remix Banners would be monthly... But now I am not sure.

They look to be every two months, but I will wait until next month calendar to see if that's how this banners work. 

For now, looks like the next one is in May? Maybe we get one in March or April, with Gunnthrá, Ephraim and Ryoma? I dont k oq amymore.

For Hector's User, looks like his "remix" (aka upgrade) will be in September, Lyn's remix in July, and Grima's remix in May?

Huh, interesting. Robin is the only one rerunning in May, so I'm guessing she'll be alongside Ryoma/Ephraim/Gunnthra. Ephraim and Gunnthra fit as the next pair of upgrades. Then Robin and Lyn in July, followed by Ryoma and Hector in September?

1 hour ago, Othin said:

Huh, interesting. Robin is the only one rerunning in May, so I'm guessing she'll be alongside Ryoma/Ephraim/Gunnthra. Ephraim and Gunnthra fit as the next pair of upgrades. Then Robin and Lyn in July, followed by Ryoma and Hector in September?

That's what I am thinking as well.

A problem I was having is that this month we have a Remix and a Double Special. By happening in May the next banner, means that we will have Remix in Odd numbered months, and Double Special in Even numbered months.

I hope in the 6-months event, we get the rest of 2018's legendaries added in the Remix Banners, so November could be Lucina and Marth, for example.

1 hour ago, Diovani Bressan said:

That's what I am thinking as well.

A problem I was having is that this month we have a Remix and a Double Special. By happening in May the next banner, means that we will have Remix in Odd numbered months, and Double Special in Even numbered months.

I hope in the 6-months event, we get the rest of 2018's legendaries added in the Remix Banners, so November could be Lucina and Marth, for example.

Yeah, that would also imply doing Eirika and Tiki around this time next year. Eirika is the only 2018 legendary I'm missing, so I don't care about the others but I'd like a chance to spark her.

11 minutes ago, Othin said:

Yeah, that would also imply doing Eirika and Tiki around this time next year. Eirika is the only 2018 legendary I'm missing, so I don't care about the others but I'd like a chance to spark her.

I wonder if Grima will receive the same treatment she got in 2018, when she appeared in every Legendary Hero banner from Book 2 after her release.

Like... Grima will probably appear in all Remix banners.

21 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

I wonder if Grima will receive the same treatment she got in 2018, when she appeared in every Legendary Hero banner from Book 2 after her release.

Like... Grima will probably appear in all Remix banners.

Yeah, that's my guess, at least as long as she's the only colorless unit in the lineup. Probably alongside 1-2 of each other colors.

The introduction of tier 4 Duel skills reminded me that Helbindi, Laegjarn, Laevatein, Loki, Surtr, and Ylgr are still in the 5*-only pool because they were never demoted. At least for Surtr you could argue for them staying and Loki was part of the second and last Farfetched heroes, but other than having Duel skills, so better scoring on older units or units with lower BST, they don't really have much that stands out or are super special that they should stay in the 5*-only pool. Especially with the introduction of the 4* special rate and because of the 5* gen 1 and gen 2 removal included CYL units now leading to CYL1 and CYL2 units, specifically CYL Hector and CYL Ike, being a part of the 4* special rate on top of things like Elise, flying Nino with her newly given deal damage shenanigans, green Olwen who is the only cavalry mage with a prf -blade tome, and arguably paladin Chrom, Kinshinoka, Meisterhardt, Rhajat, and Sigurd along with regular Celica, Micaiah, Sonya, and Zelgius to a lesser degree, and Close Counter, Distant Counter, and Firesweep Bow permanently in the summoning pool.

Of the Muspell units and Loki and Ylgr, Laevatein and Surtr are probably the strongest where while field buff neutralization is more common, -blade weapons are still powerful and Laevatein is the only melee unit with a -blade prf and Surtr is simply annoying, but not as annoying as more recent armors. Otherwise, you have Helbindi who exists and is outclassed or is matched by the likes of Caellach, Hawkeye, and Mustafa for slow, mixed bulk axe infantry tanks, Laegjarn can be potent against foes with field buffs, but against foes who don't rely on field buffs or use out of combat buffs instead, she's ends up being just another sword flier option which itself is great since we don't really have a fast, high defense sword flier, Loki's Thokk locking ranged foes to 1 movement is nice, but the its range is strict and it's not as annoying as preventing foes from using their assist, and Ylgr who simply exists as the only blue dagger infantry available in the regular summoning pool.

Since they were not removed from the 5* pool from new hero banners, they're not even part of Weekly Revival banners which makes them even harder to get. If the developers remember them, then they have a slim chance to be considered as other than for the Duel skills which only Helbindi, Laegjarn, and Loki have, more recent units with the other skills they have like a Chill Atk candidate for a Chill banner would likely be Midori over Laegjarn when Midori also offers Spendthrift Bow, a dual Rally+, and Close Foil to Laegjarn's Bonfire, R Duel Flying, and Distant Guard.

Basically, it would be nice to have them be part of the 4* special rate in the future and I would want to +10 Laegjarn because she is cool.

@Kaden I think we may have the rest of Book 2 5* Heroes this year, in the weekly revivals/4* special focus. Maybe in the 6-months event.

The same I can say about the remaining Book 2 Legendary Heroes (Lucina, Marth, Tiki, Eirika and Hríd). They may be added in Remix banners later this year.

38 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

@Kaden I think we may have the rest of Book 2 5* Heroes this year, in the weekly revivals/4* special focus. Maybe in the 6-months event.

The same I can say about the remaining Book 2 Legendary Heroes (Lucina, Marth, Tiki, Eirika and Hríd). They may be added in Remix banners later this year.

Yeah, anything has to have a cutoff somewhere. They'll get to them eventually.

6 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

5 hours ago, Othin said:

Yeah, anything has to have a cutoff somewhere. They'll get to them eventually.

I get that and it was understandable why they stopped at a certain point with gen 2 considering Kliff, Lewyn, Ophelia, Owain, and Surtr and the three with Duel skills where they offer higher scoring in arena and such as that's when tier 4 and Duel skills started to get rolled out along with Owain introducing the first inheritable new special or those units being more common, guaranteed on weekly banners could spell trouble. For instance, people know a banner with a tier 4 skill will always be around or Lewyn and Ophelia will always be around.

I kind of want to include part of book 3 since CYL2 and book 3 were weird in that CYL2 did not start a BST increase, instead, it was chapter 4 of book 3 and even then, it was for a select few of unit types. It wasn't until CYL3 that all new units would have higher BST. But this also opens up a can of worms of would it be okay for Caineghis, Kaden, Keaton, Nailah, and Tibarn to be permanently in the summoning pool as part of the special 4* rate among the remaining book 2 units? CYL units and units like paladin Chrom, flying Nino, green Olwen, Meisterhardt, Sigurd, and so on are part of the special 4* pool where granted the developers had chosen to remove them from new hero banners and decided on what their new weapons or unique refinements were.

Still, as Othin said, it will happen eventually. My thing with the Muspell characters, Loki, and Ylgr are that for the most part, they don't offer as much or do some so crazy that they should have been kept in the 5*-only pool and not removed as the other book 2 units were. It's looking back, though. For example, we did not know what weapon refinements would be for certain characters that made some of them that crazy.

The other thing is what probably others have said and it's old seasonal units should have had this happen to them. There should have been a special 4* rate or simply demotion and why it didn't is curious. Not many of them offer much, especially the earliest ones like the Nohrian summer weapons being proto-Drives if I recall correctly, so it would end up being summoning for the character which can be a powerful reason for fans or collectors. How strong that drive is I don't know when it has to compete with other banners and the units on them.

Whatever, we'll all have to wait and see.

Edited by Kaden

2 minutes ago, Kaden said:

I get that and it was understandable why they stopped at a certain point with gen 2 considering Kliff, Lewyn, Ophelia, Owain, and Surtr and the three with Duel skills where they offer higher scoring in arena and such as that's when tier 4 and Duel skills started to get rolled out along with Owain introducing the first inheritable new special or those units being more common, guaranteed on weekly banners could spell trouble. For instance, people know a banner with a tier 4 skill will always be around or Lewyn and Ophelia will always be around.

I kind of want to include part of book 3 since CYL2 and book 3 were weird in that CYL2 did not start a BST increase, instead, it was chapter 4 of book 3 and even then, it was for a select few of unit types. It wasn't until CYL3 that all new units would have higher BST. But this also opens up a can of worms of would it be okay for Caineghis, Kaden, Keaton, Nailah, and Tibarn to be permanently in the summoning pool as part of the special 4* rate among the remaining book 2 units? CYL units and units like paladin Chrom, flying Nino, green Olwen, Meisterhardt, Sigurd, and so on are part of the special 4* pool where granted the developers had chosen to remove them from new hero banners and decided on what their new weapons or unique refinements were.

Still, as Othin said, it will happen eventually. My thing with the Muspell characters, Loki, and Ylgr are that for the most part, they don't offer as much or do some so crazy that they should have been kept in the 5*-only pool and not removed as the other book 2 units were. It's looking back, though. For example, we did not know what weapon refinements would be for certain characters that made some of them that crazy.

The other thing is what probably others have said and it's old seasonal units should have had this happen to them. There should have been a special 4* rate or simply demotion and why it didn't is curious. Not many of them offer much, especially the earliest ones like the Nohrian summer weapons being proto-Drives if I recall correctly, so it would end up being summoning for the character which can be a powerful reason for fans or collectors. How strong that drive is I don't know when it has to compete with other banners and the units on them.

Whatever, we'll all have to wait and see.

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if in 6 months we get everyone up to CYL3 dropped.

Seasonals are a big question, I'm hoping they address them next month with the start of the next cycle.

Edited by Othin

51 minutes ago, Othin said:

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if in 6 months we get everyone up to CYL3 dropped.

Which is both terrifying and exciting. If they dump them into the special 4* rate instead of having them exist in limbo for a bit and so they can have a round at being on weekly revivals, then that means along with the CYL3 units who being CYL we know will be part of the September update, units like Caineghis, sword Catria, sweaty F!Corrin, F!Byleth, Hilda, Kaden, Keaton, fallen Mareeta, Nailah, Tibarn, and Velouria will become a bit more common or at least stay as part of a permanent pool. That's a lot of unique or powerful skills and units. The funny thing is it goes to up to book 4 instead up to CYL3, book 3 would account for two Distant Counter units being added permanently through Nailah and Nagi, however, Nagi is post-CYL3.

Edited by Kaden

Just now, Kaden said:

Which is both terrifying and exciting. If they dump them into the special 4* rate instead of having them exist in limbo for a bit and so they can have a round at being on weekly revivals, then that means along with the CYL3 units who being CYL we know will be part of the September update, units like Caineghis, sword Catria, sweaty F!Corrin, F!Byleth, Hilda, Kaden, Keaton, fallen Mareeta, Nailah, Tibarn, and Velouria become a bit more common. That's a lot of unique or powerful skills and units. The funny thing is it goes to up to book 4 instead up to CYL3, book 3 would account for two Distant Counter units being added permanently through Nailah and Nagi, however, Nagi is post-CYL3.

There is also the chance of removing Book 3 units from being summonable in New Heroes Banners but don't adding them to the 4* Special. Just having them in weekly banners and as pitybreakers in "Heroes with" and "Voting Gauntlet" type banners.

9 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

There is also the chance of removing Book 3 units from being summonable in New Heroes Banners but don't adding them to the 4* Special. Just having them in weekly banners and as pitybreakers in "Heroes with" and "Voting Gauntlet" type banners.

Yes, but I thought about the other option of dumping them immediately instead of what was done in the past. The 4* special is a new thing and it made me think about how in the past the developers did with demoting new units. Originally, you either had a unit demote after a banner or not and they would be a 4* to 5* summonable unit if they did. Only after some time would those units be demoted to 3* to 4* summonable and even then, they could dragged out like with Altena. Then they introduced instant 3* to 4* summonable units in book 3, but they were needlessly gimped by having the previous generation's BST. And we are now at we are told which unit will be the demote and they begin as 4* to 5* summonable units before becoming 3* to 4* summonable that started around book 4. This is also around the time we got seasonal 4* to 5* summonable units.

So, that makes me wonder if they will repeat what they did it the past at least for book 3 to CYL3 since the remaining book 2 units probably should be okay being dumped into the 4* special pool or if they will do something different and immediately demote older units into the 4* special pool and possibly also announcing weekly revival banners for them since it would be even more enticing to spend orbs/money on those banners with how easier it would be to get a certain unit.

Edited by Kaden